超强女英雄
A butt-kicking girl superhero,
我拍下了她的第一张照片
and I took her first picture!
这对情侣很可爱吧?你疯了
Couple goals, don't you think? -You're nuts!
我哪里疯了?
Why? What's up?
他才不是我的…不是她的男友
That's not my... Uh, I mean, her boyfriend.
你怎么知道?一看就知道,你看照片
How do you know? -It's obvious. Look at the pictures.
他们看起来根本不喜欢对方
They don't look like they like each other.
在这张里面不喜欢
Not in this one.
这张也是
Or this one!
还有这张 总之
Or even that one! Anyway,
等我下次遇到她再问问看
I'll ask when I see her in action again.
阿雅,可能会有危险耶
It could be dangerous, Alya.
想当记者就得往现场冲
If you want to be a reporter, you have to get close to the action.
结束了,你们被包围了
It's over! You're surrounded!
到处都是警♥察♥
They're everywhere!
谢谢 你们真捧场
Thank you! You have been a fabulous audience!
表演还没结束喔
The show's not over yet!
来个轰动大结局吧
Let's go out with a bang!
你有…
Have you ever...
谈过恋爱吗?
fallen in love?
你在开玩笑吗?
Hm? Are you kidding me?
我恋爱医生可不是浪得虚名
They don't call me Dr. Love for nothing.
请进入诊疗室
Step into my office.
我熟知各种把妹秘诀,朋友
I know all the tricks in the book, my friend.
规则一:必须装模作样
Rule number one, you gotta be somebody else,
故作神秘
mysterious,
好像戴着面具一样
like you're wearing a mask.
别被骗了
Don't fall for it!
逗她笑,女生最爱这个
Make her laugh! They love that.
他们想搞笑的时候最让人尴尬
It's so embarrassing when they try to be funny.
别忘了带玫瑰,能展现信心
Don't forget to bring roses. That shows confidence.
那表示他走投无路
That means he's desperate.
接下来继续…
We continue our special-edition coverage
巴黎银行抢案特别报导
of the bank robbery that took place earlier in the heart of Paris.
这场抢案可能牵涉…
This heist may be linked--
真可怕
This is awful! -Hm?
布儒瓦市长刚宣布 杜乐丽宫今天的园游会将加强戒备
Mayor Bourgeois has just declared that security will be reinforced
当局也会继续搜捕…
at today's Back-to-School Fair in the Tuileries...
我要去保护她 别傻了
I'm going to keep an eye on her. -Don't be silly.
要是不安全 园游会早就会取消了
They would've canceled the Fair if it wasn't safe.
我不会被她发现啦
She won't even know I'm there!
最重要的是 黄金守则
And last but not least, the golden rule,
随时装酷
always stay cool.
尼诺
Hey, Nino!
阿雅,你好吗?我…
Uh, hey! 'Sup, Alya? I...
你看起来好…
You look, uh...
你是玛丽娜吧?我们见过面
Marinette, right? We met!
这位是我朋友阿德里安
Yeah, um, this is my friend Adrien.
我们已经见过面了
We've already met.
原来如此
Oh, I see!
你们两个有小秘密
You two have a little secret.
什么?不是那样啦
Wait, what? No! It's not what you think.
真的不是
Yeah, no. -Hm?
还尴尬得真快
That got awkward fast.
有人想坐云霄飞车吗?
Who wants to go on the roller coaster?
尼诺,你要吗? -我?
Nino, you in? -Me?
和你一起坐?
With you? Uh...
我…
I, uh...
当然,走吧
Absolutely. Let's do it.
玛丽娜?阿德里安?要坐吗?
Marinette, Adrien, you coming?
其实我得先走了,以免我爸…
Actually, I really should go before my dad--
我也是
Yeah, me too, I gotta...
我得回面包店帮我爸
help my dad at the boulangerie!
你♥爸♥是开面包店的?好酷喔
Your dad has a bakery? That's so cool!
对啊,每天起床就闻到新鲜可颂
Yeah, waking up to the smell of fresh croissants every morning.
你♥爸♥听起来好酷
Your dad sounds awesome!
他最棒了
He's the best.
我有剩下的马卡龙可以给你试吃
I have some leftover macarons you can try.
你画得… 真好看
These are... really good.
谢谢
Thanks.
爸?
Dad?
有人想吃糖葫芦吗?
Who wants a Love Apple?
这是你♥爸♥?
That's your dad?
等等,我能解释
Wait! I can explain!
拜托别告诉你妈
Don't tell your mother, please!
抱歉,我爸打来了
Sorry, my dad's calling.
爸? -阿德里安
Dad? Adrien.
你在哪?
Where are you?
园游会,你也来嘛
At the fair. You should come!
我们可以一起玩
We could hang out together.
立刻回家
I want you to come home right away.
那里不安全
It's not safe for you there.
我会派车去接你
I'll send a car to get you.
我真的得回家了
I really have to get home.
爸
Hm? -Dad!
你害我好丢脸
That was so embarrassing!
你觉得很丢脸?
You're embarrassed...
被我害的?
By me?
你们以为不用花钱买♥♥票吗?
Hey, you think you don't need to pay for your tickets or what?
看起来真好玩,你喜欢云霄飞车吧?
This looks like fun! You like coasters, right?
不喜欢
No!
我是说,我才不怕
No, I mean... No, I'm not scared!
你一定会喜欢,大回转三圈喔
You'll love this one. Three loops!
蔻伊,我真的很怕高
Chloe, I'm really... scared of heights.
好啊,我只好换一个…
Fine, I'll just have to find another friend
不自私又关心我的朋友
who isn't so selfish and actually cares!
不要,我可以
No! I... I can go!
好戏登场
It's... showtime!
再来
Hands fly!
今天真的惨到不能再惨了
Today could not get any worse.
怎么回事?为什么停了?
What's going on? Why are we stopped?
放轻松,尼诺,这是故意的
Relax, Nino. It's part of the ride.
我的眼镜啊
My glasses!
大概吧
I think.
你不确定?
What do you mean, you think?
有坏蛋
Villains!
在哪?
Huh? Where?
这招应该能引起注意
This should get their attention.
为您插播特别快报
We interrupt this broadcast with a special report.
罗浮宫附近又爆发了一波恐慌
A new wave of panic is spreading near the Louvre Museum.
你干嘛叫我搭这个?
Why did you make me get on this thing?
不能放任这种事发生
I can't let this happen.
绝对不行
I won't...
我不会害怕
I won't be afraid.
我不怕了
Not anymore.
玛丽娜,你准备好了吗?
Are you ready, Marinette?
要是我失败怎么办?
What if I fail?
你必须面对恐惧
You must face your own fear
才能保护心爱的人
to protect the people you love.
蒂琪
Tikki!
就位!
Spots on!
把你的脏手拿开
Keep your dirty paws off him!
别怕,有我在 你没事了
Don't worry, I got you! You're OK.
这是怎样?
What?
立刻交出奇迹能量
Surrender your Miraculous now!
是喔,不交又怎样?
Oh, yeah? Or what?
我捏死你这只小虫
I'll squish you like a bug.
有人需要我吗?
Did you need me?
不会吧,又是你?
Oh, no. You again?
梦境实现罗
A dream come true!
电影精选列表