该让你们消失了
Time to make you disappear!
我猜猜
Let me guess.
响屁不臭,臭屁不响
Silent but deadly?
够了!下好离手!
That's it! All bets are off!
你刚才…
Did you just...
我们的力量…
Our powers!
团结力量大!
Stronger. Together!
他们去哪了?
Where'd they go?
你们的最后一程会爆好玩
Your last ride's gonna be a blast!
弹飞这些蠢蛋
Bounce these fools!
云霄飞车! -摩天轮!我们上
The coaster! -The wheel! Let's roll!
休想搭霸王车
No free rides for you!
等等,滚错边了
Wait! Wrong way!
真闪亮
Ooo, shiny!
需要帮忙吗?
Need a helping hand?
还说是帮我咧
Talk about a helping hand.
别害怕
Don't be scared!
你是在扯我的腿吧?
You're pulling my leg, right?
等等,不要 -走开
Wait! No! -Get away!
我是好人
I'm the good guy!
别拉了
Cut it out!
要怎么打爆这个脑袋空空的家伙?
How do we burst this hot-air head?
你好,好久没聊了
Oh, hey! Long time no speak!
萨布丽娜 救我
Sabrina! Help me!
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
太狂了!你有看到吗?
That was nuts! Did you see that?
当然
Totally!
该迎接大结局了
And for the grand finale!
下面一片混乱
It's a scene of utter chaos down there!
有遗言吗?要说趁现在
Any last words? Now's a good time.
阿雅
Alya!
我爱…
I love...
瓢虫女爵!
Ladybug!
你看
Look!
团结力量大
Stronger together!
我有办法了 我们一起上!
Got an idea. Let's do this thing!
就是这样,小猫,对准
This is it, kitty! Line it up!
快!快跑!
Quick! Run, kids! Run!
罗浮宫 你一针见血
The Louvre, ha! Good point!
下次,我不会再手下留情
Next time, there will be no mercy!
一定让你们充满恐惧
You will fear me.
我发誓
I swear it!
你知道要怎么做吧? -好像是
You know what you gotta do, right? -I think so.
抓到了
Gotcha!
小蝴蝶再见
Bye bye, little butterflies.
帽子帮
La Bande aux Chapeaux!
你们逮捕了巴黎通缉要犯
You've just caught the most wanted thieves in Paris.
还救了大家的命
And saved our lives.
你们是英雄
You two are heroes!
瓢虫女爵和…你是哪位?
Ladybug, and you are?
我只是跟班
I'm just the sidekick.
我们是搭档
We're partners.
击拳
Pound it!
面具下到底是什么人?
Who hides behind the masks?
究竟是敌是友?
Friend or perhaps foes?
无论是哪个,都能确定他们…超有型
Regardless, one thing they have is style.
巴黎很安全
Paris is safe,
而且是我们的功劳
and we did that.
真的很难相信
It's hard to believe.
西瓜,我有话要说 邋遢鬼,你说吧
You know what, watermelon? -I'm all ears, fleabag.
别生气喔,你的招式还不错
Don't take it personally, you've got a great style,
不过应该可以…
but I believe you could, uh...
出拳再快一点
punch a little faster.
是喔?有意思
Really? Interesting.
真慢,不过就西瓜来说还蛮有力的
Slow, but pretty strong for a watermelon.
这也叫踢击?
You call that a kick?
真可爱的小猫咪
Aw, what a cute kitten.
喂!是在吵什么吵?
Hey! Watch with all the noise!
吵够了没?
Aren't you done yet?
想过招吗?
Do you wanna fight?
看你挡不挡得住
Let's see if you can stop this!
这也叫出拳?只是轻轻抓一下而已
You call that a punch? More like a light scratch.
小心别折断爪子
Careful not to break a claw. Would that bug you?
你怎么可以这么讨人厌?
How do you manage to annoy me so much?
我该回家了
I really should go home now.
别走
Don't.
瓢虫女爵,你到底是谁?
Who are you, Ladybug?
说真的,阿雅 你觉得阿德里安会答应吗?
Seriously, Alya, you think Adrien would say yes?
当然会
Of course!
我要约尼诺
I'm gonna ask Nino.
你们两个应该一起去
I think you two should go together
因为阿德里安的舞伴会是我
'cause Adrien is coming with me,
而不是面包师♥傅♥的女儿
not with some baker girl.
别吵,蔻伊
Enough, Chloe.
大人在讲话
The adults are having a conversation.
你还是去把头发整理一下吧
Why don't you go fix your hair?
看起来跟老鼠窝一样
It looks like a rat's nest.
蒂琪,我下定决心了
Tikki, I'm gonna do it.
我要约阿德里安参加舞会
I'm gonna ask Adrien to the ball!
我全都安排好了 我的服装、话题、可爱领结
I've got everything planned: my outfit, what I'm gonna say, a cute bow tie.
鹰蛾还在作怪
Hawkmoth is still on the move.
我们不能分心
We must stay focused.
放松点,蒂琪
Relax, Tikki!
他派出的超级坏蛋都被我们打败了
We kicked every super villain he sent our way.
他大概躲起来发抖了
He's probably hiding scared.
也可能是暴风雨前的宁静
Or it's the calm before the storm.
看吧
Mhm, see?
好,小猫,我们速战速决
All right, kitty. Let's do this quick.
明天是大日子,我需要睡个美容觉
I've got a big day tomorrow, and I need my beauty sleep.
黑猫诺尔?
Cat Noir?
你在吗?
Hello?
不好了
Oh, no!
我来迟了
I didn't make it in time!
他被抓走了
They took him! He's gone!
小猫!
Kitty!
看来你还是在乎我嘛
So, you do care about me.
我超讨厌你好吗?
Oh, I hate you!
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
跟我来
Follow me.
我猜猜,你约会都带女生来这边?
Let me guess. This is where you bring all your dates.
其实我没带任何人来过
Actually, I've never brought anyone here.
自从我妈过世 我就下定决心
After my mom died, I promised myself
不再接近任何人
that I wouldn't get close to anyone anymore.
很遗憾,黑猫诺尔
I'm sorry, Cat Noir.
没关系
Don't be.
我已经不难过了
I'm not sad anymore...
自从认识你以后
since I met you.
我准备了一点东西
I prepared a little something.
但不知道该不该拿出来
But I'm not sure.
我怕会搞砸
I don't want to mess it up.
有人曾经告诉我
You know, someone once told me
失败不是敌人,恐惧才是
that failure is not your enemy, your fears are.
有道理
That's right.
那我准备好要出糗了
So, I'm prepared to make a fool of myself.
你需要钢琴才能出糗?
And you need a piano for that?
这是礼物
A gift.
送给你
For you.
你每天戴着面具拯救世界
You save the world every day with your mask,
但面具下的女生,拯救了我的心
but the girl behind it saved my heart.
对不起
I'm sorry.
电影精选列表