紧急逃生口
An emergency exit.
我的人生结束了
My life is over.
我得离开巴黎
I'll have to leave Paris,
改名换姓,改头换面
change my name, dye my hair!
拜托让我走走运吧
A little luck here, please.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我?
Oh, uh... me?
你在哭吗?
Are you crying?
什么?没有
What? No, I'm not! Um...
我只是过敏而已,这里有很多花粉
This is just, uh, allergies. There's a lot of pollen in here.
不是花粉,是泥土
I mean not pollen, dirt. I mean...
其实是灰尘啦 一定是跑进我眼睛了
Dust! I must have it in my eyes.
你真的没事吗?
Are you sure you're all right?
需要帮忙吗?
Need a hand?
等等,我们要不要...
Wait, do you think we should...
人呢?
Hello?
她好奇怪
She's so weird.
兄弟
Hey, bro!
借过,不好意思
'Scuse me! Sorry!
抱歉,谢啦
Sorry!
真可惜你错过了各种好戏
Bummer you're missing all the action, man.
对啊,在里面有点寂寞
Yeah, it's kinda lonely in there.
园游会明天开张
Yo, there's Opening tomorrow.
一起来啦
You should come with.
到时候会有超屌♥新设施 一定很好玩
There's some sick new rides, dude. It'll be awesome.
你知道我永远挺你,对吧?
You know that I'm here for you, right?
知道,兄弟
All right, dude.
还有吗?
Anything else?
明天一早要接受《世界时尚》采访
Your world-fashion interview, tomorrow, first thing.
好
Fine.
谢谢,娜塔莉
Merci, Nathalie.
晚餐呢?
Dinner?
和公子吃晚餐,老板
With your son, sir.
不了,我还有工作
No, I have work to do.
他需要父亲
He needs his father.
希望你管好自己的事就好
And I'd appreciate if you minded your own business.
对不起,阿德里安
I'm sorry, Adrien.
我很清楚惯例
I know the drill.
祝你生日快乐,妈
Happy birthday, Mom.
我不能再守着这个黑暗秘密了
I cannot keep this dark secret anymore.
赐我终极力量
Give me the ultimate power
让我复活我太太
so I can bring my wife back!
主人
Master,
我无法实现你这个愿望
I cannot grant you this wish.
只有瓢虫女爵和黑猫诺尔的奇迹能量 拥有这种力量
Only the Ladybug and Cat Noir Miraculous possess this power.
要怎么找到他们?
How do I find them?
只有在混乱时期才能召唤出他们
They can only be summoned in times of chaos.
如果一定要混乱才行
If chaos is the way,
那我就搞得世界大乱
I will burn the world
要什么代价都在所不惜
and lose myself in the flames to do so!
就让黑暗崛起吧
Let darkness rise!
时候到了
It's time.
你们两个听着
OK, you two,
我知道你们醒了
I know you're awake!
我要打开箱子
I am going to open the box,
不过我警告你们
but I am warning you,
不准吵架
no fighting!
你们一定要同心协力
You must work together!
成功!
Voilà!
不要
Oh? No! No!
糟糕
Oh, no! Oh, no!
玛丽傻
Hey, Marinella!
我陪你走回家吧
Why don't I walk you home?
我有事先走了
Gotta run!
对不起
Sorry! Sorry!
朋友就算被讨厌也不会逃跑喔
Friends don't run from friends who hate them!
我只想和你像两个文明人互相叫骂
I just wanna have a nice screaming exchange like two civilized teenagers!
别跑 我们必须一起选人
Wait! We must choose them together!
对不起
Sorry!
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
你竟然冒生命危险救我?
You risked your life to save me?
等一下,就是你了
Wait a second. It is you!
你,跟我来
You! Come with me!
立刻过来
Now!
世界有危险了
The world is in danger!
好喔,你看起来…很正常
OK, you seem fine.
玛丽傻
Marinella!
我得走了
Gotta go!
别走! 别忘了
Hold on! Remember!
拯救生命就能拯救世界
Who saves a life saves the world!
我一定要远离这些神经病
I have to get away from all these crazies!
别怕
Don't be afraid!
不然大家都会死,你是天选之人
Or we will all die! You are the one!
到处都是神经病
The whole city's a looney bin!
玛丽傻
Oh, Marinella!
你跑去哪啦?
Where art thou?
萨布丽娜,你干嘛这么慢?
Why are you so slow, Sabrina?
都是你让她跑了
You let her get away!
我拿着我们两个的包包耶
I was carrying both our bags!
你只会想到自己
You only think about yourself!
把她找出来
Find her!
这里没人
Not here!
怎么…
Wha...
自从邂逅的那一刻我就知道了
I knew since the moment I met you.
宝贝,你愿意嫁给我吗?
Sweetheart, will you marry me?
这一切都太完美了,雷蒙
C'est parfait! This is perfect, Raymond!
这场布置、音乐
The setting, the music,
可是我心有所属
but... I love someone else!
这怎么可能?
How is this possible?
我再也无法爱人了
I will never love again!
黑化他的心,释放他的怒火
Akumatize his heart. Unleash its rage.
曾经有个传说 石像鬼会在晚上活过来
It was once thought that the gargoyles would come to life... at night!
保护圣母院不受邪灵侵害
Guarding Notre-Dame from evil spirits!
我马上就走
Uh, I'll be gone in a flash!
我保证,不用吓我
I promise. No need to scare me.
我自己很容易就会吓到
I usually scare myself.
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
等等
Wait!
拯救生命就能拯救世界?
Who saves a life saves the world?
还拖了真久,终于啊
That took long enough!
我的天啊
Huh? My goodness!
真令人兴奋 你们发现了电力
Exciting! You discovered electricity!
女生可以穿裤子?
Girls can wear pants!
终于啊
Finally!
我都忘了这部分有多吵了
I forgot how loud this part could be.
你! -没时间了,我赶一下进度
Eww! -No time to spare, let's do this quick.
我是创造精灵蒂琪 幸会,玛丽娜
My name is Tikki, the Kwami of Creation. Nice to meet you, Marinette.
对,我知道你的名字,我是精灵
Yes, I know your name. I'm a Kwami.
你会说“精灵”吗?
Uh, can you say "Kwami"?
好吧,当我没说
Er, right, never mind.
我是小精灵
I'm a tiny genie,
不过我不帮人实现愿望
except I don't grant wishes,
不过我们会一起做最危险的特技
but together we'll do the most dangerous stunts,
冒险犯难,拯救世界
risk our lives, and save the world!
准备好了吗?我上次做这种梦还尿床耶!
Ready? -Last time I had a dream like this, I... wet the bed!
真可爱 但这是现实世界喔
Er, cute, but this is real.
蛾已经听命于人类的贪婪了
The Moth has lost to the greed of humanity.
不知道它会干出什么事 世界的命运掌握在你手中
We don't know what it's capable of. The fate of the world is in your hands!
什么?
What? -Oh, um...
我换个说法好了
Let's try this another way.
电影精选列表