看著你吃另一个悲伤的金枪鱼三明治或其他什么。
and watch you eat another sad tuna sandwich or whatever.
哇。今天和星期一,午餐拘留。
Wow. Today and Monday, lunch detention.
不 不 不。今天?不,不是今天。请。我今天不能。
No, no, no. Today? No, not today. Please. I can't today.
你不能?
You can't?
好的,我明白了。不适合你?
Okay, I understand. Doesn't work for you?
那么肯定是今天。
Then it's definitely gonna be today.
顺便说一下,今天的三明治很臭。
The sandwich stinks today, by the way.
毛。是的,米格尔。
Dime. Yes, Miguel.
我可以去洗手间吗?
Can I please go to the bathroom?
绝对没有。
Definitely no.
你好。-啊!你就像一只猫。
Hi. - Ah! You're like a cat.
你怎么了,米格尔?
What's going on with you, Miguel?
你是我最好的学生之一,
You're one of my best students,
不是那些让我想放弃教学的典型。
not the typical ones that make me wanna quit teaching.
你在哪里,约翰尼·多克?他妈的!
Where are you, Johnny Dork? Fuck!
注意你要去哪里,混♥蛋♥。
Watch where you're going, motherfucker.
我的路,伙计!
Get outta my way, man!
哦!
Ohh!
你♥他♥妈♥的对我说什么?
What the fuck you say to me?
我说,你动,你这个大笨蛋!
I said, you move, you big, dumb fuck!
去你♥妈♥的♥,伙计。
Fuck you, man.
伙计,你真幸运,罗德里格斯夫人喜欢你。
Dude, you are so lucky Mrs. Rodriguez likes you.
他们最终将整件事归咎于戴缅恩,所以......
They ended up blaming the whole thing on Damien, so...
我们应该回顾一下本周发生的一些事情吗?
Should we recap some of the stuff that's happened this week?
兄弟,我们可以不请吗?
Bro, can we please not?
你在杂货店惹恼了美国最年长的人。
You pissed off the oldest man in America in a grocery store.
卡斯社:嗯嗯——你无意中和一个你想打架的家伙交了朋友。
Mm-hmm. - You unintentionally made friends with a guy you wanted to fight.
嗯嗯 - 你被卡斯打脸了。
Mm-hmm. - You got punched in the face by Cass.
不好意思。- 你取笑了一个坐在轮椅上的女孩,
Sorry. - You made fun of a girl in a wheelchair,
你试图与达米安·德尔加多战斗,
and you tried to fight Damien Delgado,
但它以你不小心打了你的英语老师的胸部而告终。
but it ended with you accidentally punching your English teacher in the boob.
我有这个权利吗?-是的。好在一周结束了。
Do I have that right? - Yeah. Good thing the week's over.
谁知道如果你再有一天会做什么?
Who knows what you would've did if you had another day?
你可能用砖头打了一个修女。把一个婴儿扔进了湖里。
You might have hit a nun with a brick. Threw a baby in a lake. [laughs]
我不敢相信你在达米安·德尔加多身上摇摆不定。
I can't believe you swung on Damien Delgado.
伙计,我不知道。好?
Man, I don't know. Okay?
阿曼多在我的脑海里。
Armando was in my head.
阿曼多?
Armando?
是的。我是坏人吗?他说我是,我只是——
Yeah. Am I a bad person? He said that I was, and I just--
等等,兄弟,你和阿曼多谈过?什么时候?
Wait, bro, you talked to Armando? When?
布莱克事件之后。
After the Blake thing.
你们告诉我的不是说明我打架,
What you guys were telling me wasn't helping me get into a fight,
所以我想他会知道一些你们不知道的事情。
so I figured he'd know something that y'all didn't.
你不觉得这有点搞砸了吗?
And you don't think that's a little fucked up?
不管怎样,伙计,没关系。
Whatever, man, it doesn't matter.
我很高兴这个狗屎结束了。反正这很愚蠢。
I'm just glad this shit is over. It was stupid anyways.
什么?
What?
我只是说,就像,我很高兴它没有发生,因为那不是你,兄弟。
I'm just saying, like, I'm glad it didn't happen because that's not you, bro.
你是米格尔,伙计。
You're Miguel, man.
哟,什么他妈的?
Yo, what the fuck?
你看到我受伤,你知道我在受伤。
You see me hurting, you know that I'm hurting.
现在,当你选择做一个大卫知道的更好的课程时?
And now is when you choose to do one of your David-knows-better lessons?
伙计,自从这个愚蠢的狗屎开始以来,我一直非常支援它。
Dude, I've been so supportive of this dumb shit since it started.
不,你没有。- 是的,我有。
No, you haven't. - Yes, I have.
即使我认为这个狗屎是愚蠢的。
Even though I thought this shit was stupid.
即使你用考试准备的东西保释了我。
Even though you bailed on me with the test prep stuff.
尽管我们都看到这种情况越来越糟。
Even though we all saw that this was getting worse and worse.
我每次都和你在一起,看著你不打人,伙计。
I've been here with you every time, watching you not fight someone, man.
去你♥妈♥的♥,伙计。 - 哇!嘿 嘿!
Fuck you, man. - Whoa! Hey, hey!
别逼我,米格尔。- 我问你一件事。一!
Don't push me, Miguel. - I asked you for one thing. One!
我也是。而且因为你♥他♥妈♥的一周都不能做朋友,
So did I. And because you couldn't be a friend for a fucking week,
我可能他妈的测试失败了。
I probably failed the fucking test.
整整一个星期都浪费在这件事上。为什么?
A whole week wasted on this. Why?
因为你和你♥爸♥爸有一些狗屎,
Because you've got some shit going on with your dad,
或者你突然对几年前的事情感到生气。
or you're suddenly mad about something from years ago.
你甚至不知道。- 兄弟,去他妈的。
You don't even know. - Bro, fuck that.
这与任何这些都无关。
It doesn't have to do with any of that.
你不要说我爸爸的狗屎。你什么都不知道。
And don't you say shit about my dad. You don't know a thing.
我知道你♥他♥妈♥是个婊♥子♥。怎么样?
I know you're a fucking bitch. How about that?
你♥爸♥爸可能也认为你是个婊♥子♥。
Your dad probably thinks you're a bitch too.
哦,是的?好吧,我们去问问你♥爸♥爸对你的看法。
Oh, yeah? Well, let's go ask your dad what he thinks about you.
操♥你♥妈♥。伙计,操♥你♥妈♥的!
Fuck you. Man, fuck you!
告诉他们你要搬家了。告诉他们!
Tell 'em that you're moving. Tell 'em!
什么?- 我知道你♥他♥妈♥的在搬家。
What? - I know that you're fucking moving.
我看到了卡车里的箱子和你♥爸♥爸,我他妈的看到了。
I saw the boxes in the truck and your dad, and I fucking saw it.
你要搬家了?-是的。
You're moving? - Yes.
是的。我要搬家了。好?两天后。
Yes. I'm moving. Okay? In two days.
我父母上周刚刚告诉我,现在你可以去他妈的了。
My parents just told me last week, and now you could go fuck off.
无论如何,我可能再也见不到你们中的任何一个人了。
I probably would never see any of you again anyway.
你知道你要搬家,整整一周都在努力战斗?
You knew you were moving and spent this whole week trying to fight?
大卫,说点什么。
David, say something.
不,伙计,去他妈的那个家伙。
No, man, fuck that guy.
爸爸?
Dad?
你知道我们两天后就要搬家了,对吧?
You know we're moving in two days, right?
你可能应该开始把东西放进这些盒子里,
You should probably start putting stuff into these boxes,
“因为你知道盒子就是这样运作的。
'cause you know that's how boxes work.
你必须把东西放进去。
You have to put stuff in them.
我想你告诉船员我们现在正在移♥动♥。
I assume you told the crew we were moving by now.
是的。
Yeah.
但没关系。
But it doesn't matter.
反正可能不再是朋友了。
Probably not gonna be friends anymore anyway.
我对大卫说了一些非常粗俗的话,
I said some real foul stuff to David and
现在一切都感觉像泥巴。
everything just feels like mud right now.
你知道我们搬家后你仍然可以成为朋友,对吧?
You know you can still be friends after we move, right?
你对大卫说了什么?
What'd you say to David?
爸爸,你为什么总是问大卫?
Dad, why are you always asking about David?
问问我。我是你的儿子。
Ask about me. I'm your son.
对不起,我不是你想要我成为的样子。
I'm sorry that I'm not what you want me to be.
我尝试了整整一周,它所做的只是让事情变得更加可怕。
I tried this whole week and all it did was just make things more terrible.
你的意思是你试过了?
What do you mean you tried?
还记得上周末斯里尼打架的时候吗?
Remember last weekend when Srini got into that fight?
我没有跳进去。其他人都这样做了,我没有。
I didn't jump in. Everyone else did and I didn't.
所以他们开始取笑我。
So they started making fun of me about it.
然后我回到家,你告诉我我们要搬家了。
And then I come back home, and you tell me that we're moving
而且我太懦弱了,不能住在这个街区。所以--
and that I'm too much of a coward to live in this neighborhood. So--
那不是我说的。- 爸爸,你有点做到了。
That's not what I said. - Dad, you kind of did.
“嘿,米格尔,我们要搬到一个更好的社区。
"Hey, Miguel, we're gonna move to a nicer neighborhood.
你会舒服得多。
You're gonna be much more comfortable."
这不是我的意思。-我只是--
That's not what I meant. - I just--
我想,也许如果我打架,
I thought that maybe if I get into a fight,
这会让你想住在这里,
it'd make you wanna stay here,
我们不必搬家,我的朋友会尊重我,因为——
that we wouldn't have to move and my friends would respect me because--
我没有——我只是——哦,我的——
I don't-- I'm just-- Oh, my--
我现在大声说出来,听起来真的很愚蠢。
I'm saying it out loud right now and it just sounds really dumb.
但这对我来说是有道理的。
But it made sense to me.
听我说,米格尔。
Listen to me, Miguel.
我们要搬到一个更好的社区。是的。
We're moving to a nicer neighborhood. Yes.
但我们正在搬家,因为它是一个更好的社区。
But we're moving because it's a nicer neighborhood.
与你无关。
Has nothing to do with you.
至少不是你想的那样。
At least not in the way that you're thinking.
当你为人父母时,你对你的孩子负有责任。
When you're a parent, you owe a responsibility to your children.
你想让他们的事情比对你更好。
You wanna make things better for them than they were for you.
这就是它的意义所在。
That's what that's about.
这就是我的意思。
That's what I meant.
妈有这份工作,
Your mom with this job,
她有机会为我们提供这些。
she has an opportunity to provide that for us.
我知道她一直希望我像你一样。
I know that she always wanted me to be just like you.
在健身房♥,但不是我。
To be in the gym, but it's just not me.
我知道大卫和他的父亲有,但我们没有。
And I know that David and his dad had it, but we don't.
我喜欢你喜欢你自己的东西,儿子。
I love that you like your own thing, son.
电影精选列表