我们走吧!是的!
Let's go! Yeah!
我们去找个人吧。
Let's find somebody.
地狱没有。你们疯了?
Hell no. You guys crazy?
那是一个成年人。他可能有孩子。
That's a grown man. He's probably got kids.
我会和他的孩子打架。
I'll fight his kids.
不,那不是我们的人。
No, that's not our guy.
没有。不。不,你已经说戴缅恩出去了。
No. No. No, you already said Damien's out.
嗯,我想它必须是下一个人。
Well, I guess it's gotta be the next person.
那是我们的人。这他妈的。
That's our guy. That's the fuck.
他几乎不动。他甚至可能还活著。
He's barely moving. He's maybe not even alive.
他就是你。那是老你。- 你们甚至穿得一样。
He's you. That's old you. - Y'all even dress alike.
这是一个回到未来的情况。
It's a Back to the Future situation.
你必须欺负未来的你来拯救现在的你。
You gotta bully future you to save present you.
不,不,不,斯里尼,回到未来不是那样工作的。
No, no, no, Srini, Back to the Future doesn't work that way.
你必须这样做。你觉得你对这个想法退缩了?
You gotta do it. You feel the way that you're recoiling from the idea?
这就是你如何知道你必须这样做。
That's how you know you have to do it.
这就是你如何知道它会让你变得不友善。
That's how you know it's gonna make you un-nice.
然后你就可以战斗了。
Then you'll be ready to fight.
我对这有多大意义感到恼火,但是他妈的!
I'm annoyed by how much sense this makes, but fuck!
很好,很好,很好。
Fine, fine, fine.
去那边,告诉他这张纸上写了什么。
Go over there and say to him exactly what's written down on this paper.
只是卑鄙。自己不好。
Just be mean. Un-nice yourself.
一定是不友善的。-快走。
Gotta be un-nice. - Just go.
经理注册两个。经理注册两个。
Manager to register two. Manager to register two.
该死。
Oh, shit.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
你能帮我拿葡萄干麸皮吗?
Can you help me with the Raisin Bran, please?
太重了。
It's too heavy.
不是那个。另一个就在那里,这个。
Not that one. The other one right there, this one.
哦,不等一分钟。没关系。
Oh, no wait a minute. Never mind.
给我那个,更好。是的。
Give me that one, better. Yeah.
是的,米乔。谢谢。谢谢你,米乔。
Yes, mijo. Thank you. Thank you, mijo.
等。- 回到那里。
Wait. - Go back there.
先生。
Sir.
是的,米乔?
Yes, mijo?
我,呃...
I, uh...
去你♥妈♥的♥,你这个老婊♥子♥。
Fuck you, you old bitch.
哼?
Huh?
去你♥妈♥的♥,你这个老婊♥子♥。
Fuck you, you old bitch.
来吧。只需拿起音量。
Come on. Just pick up the volume.
去你♥妈♥的♥,你这个老婊♥子♥!
Fuck you, you old bitch!
什么鬼?
What the hell?
你尖叫了!你为什么说得这么大声?
You screamed it! Why did you say it so loud?
就像阿里一样,是的。
Like Ali, yeah.
我现在明白了。- 不要备份到萤幕,兄弟。
I got it now. - Don't back up into the screen, bro.
嘿!看你被剪了。
Hey! Look at you gettin' cut.
不要打败证据,兄弟。
Don't beat the evidence, bro.
哦!-什么?
Oh! - What?
我告诉你们,那堵墙上写著——
I'm telling y'all, it's only a matter of time when that wall says--
你知道我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
只是时间问题。
Only a matter of time.
我需要这整个部分就在这里。
I need this whole section right here.
哟,哟,卡斯,斯里尼。我们应该和米格尔一起踢它吗?
Yo, yo, Cass, Srini. Should we go kick it with Miguel?
哦,等等。寒意,寒意,寒意。嗯,我会在洞穴里见到你们。
Oh, wait. Chill, chill, chill. Um, I'll meet you guys at The Cave.
伙计,是的。- 是的,我会在那里。
Man, yeah. - Yeah, I'll be right there. [laughing]
哦,总是你们四个。
Aw, always the four of you.
我记得你们第一次开始一起出去玩的时候。
I remember when you all first started hanging out together.
你们都是这些小东西。
You were all these tiny little things.
宝贝,真的。
Babies, really.
离开感到不安是可以的。你知道的,对吧?
It's okay to be upset about leaving. You know that, right?
我很好。好?一切都是——没事。
I'm fine. Okay? Everything is-- it's fine.
好的,好的。我很高兴。
Okay, good. I'm glad.
当你告诉朋友你要离开时,他们会怎么接受?
How'd your friends take it when you told them you were leaving?
我要告诉他们,但我只是...还没有。
I'm gonna tell them, but I just... not yet.
为什么?
Why?
因为一旦我告诉他们,它就会变成真正的事实。
Because once I tell them, then it becomes something that's actually true.
我知道这很难,但现在比以后好。
I know it's hard, but it's better now than later.
当你压抑自己的感情时
When you bottle up your feelings
你把秘密远离你关心的人,他们可能会爆♥炸♥。
and you keep secrets away from the people that you care about, they can explode.
让你做疯狂的事情。-是的。
Make you do crazy things. - Yeah.
就像点燃垃圾桶并将其扔进挡风玻璃
Like set a trash can on fire and throw it through the windshield
你第一个男朋友的车,你吓坏了,他被抓到了作弊。
of your first boyfriend's car who you freaking caught cheating.
妈妈,妈妈,妈妈。
Mom, Mom, Mom.
右。但你应该告诉他们。
Right. But you should tell them.
今晚。
Tonight.
是的,你知道吗?
Yeah, you know what?
你是对的。我现在就去告诉他们。
You're right. I'm gonna go tell them right now.
我知道我在和谁战斗。凯文·特洛伊。
I know who I'm fighting. Kevin Troy.
凯文特洛伊?- 空气摩根人?
Kevin Troy? - The Air Morgans guy?
谁?- 空气摩根人。
Who? - The Air Morgans guy.
今天是我生日的第二天。
So it's the day after my birthday.
我穿著我妈妈给我买♥♥的新耐克高帮鞋。
I'm wearing the new Nike high-tops that my mom got me.
是那些红色和黑色的乔丹?主要的?
It's those red and black Jordans? The main ones?
被禁止的。我在学校是国王。
The banned ones. I'm a king at school.
我走过走廊,人们向我击掌。
I'm walking through the hallway and people are giving me high-fives
并大喊我的名字,因为这双鞋真棒。
and shouting my name because of how awesome these shoes are.
甚至一位老师也试图亲吻我。这太疯狂了。
Even a teacher tried to kiss me. It was crazy.
这一切听起来都是假的,但我不在乎。
This all sounds fake, but I don't care.
骗我。
Lie to me.
所以是体育。我周围的孩子。我感觉很好。
So it's PE. Kids all around me. I'm feeling great.
我听到一个谣言,说我可能会被选为返乡之王。
I hear a rumor that I might get voted Homecoming King.
这一切都打破了我的方式。
It's all breaking my way.
鞋子看起来很了不起。
Shoes look remarkable.
就在这时,凯文·特洛伊走了上来。
That's when Kevin Troy walks up.
嘿,米格尔。我说...
Hey, Miguel. I say...
怎么了,凯夫?
What's up, Kev?
他叫凯文,但我叫他凯夫,
His name's Kevin, but I call him Kev,
即使我以前从未和他交谈过,
even though I've never talked to him before,
因为这就是我的感觉有多好。
because that's just how good I was feeling.
凯文低头看著我的脚,好像他对我的鞋子真的很好奇。
Kevin's looking down at my feet like he's real curious about my shoes.
我就像...
And I'm like...
不错吧?为我的生日准备了他们。
Nice, right? Got 'em for my birthday.
如果你想要一双,我可以问我妈妈她从哪里弄来的。
I can ask my mom where she got them from if you wanted a pair.
就在那时,一切都分崩离析了。
And that's when it all fell apart.
嘿,哟,来看看这些假屁♥股♥乔丹。
Hey, yo, come check out these fake ass Jordans.
因为这是我没有告诉任何人的部分。
Because here's the part I didn't tell anyone.
鞋子是假的。我妈妈从跳蚤市场买♥♥的。
The shoes were fake. My mom got 'em from the flea market.
那边的小乔丹甚至没有扣篮,他把它放了起来。
The little Jordan on there wasn't even dunking it, he was laying it up.
嗖嗖
The swoosh was actually a check mark.
鞋子上甚至没有写“Air Jordan”。
The shoes don't even say "Air Jordan" on them.
我向上帝发誓,他们说「空气摩根」。。
I swear to God, they said "Air Morgan."
看看他们。
Look at them.
哦,天哪,妈不爱你!
Oh, my God, your mom doesn't love you!
凯文:你知道嗖嗖声是什么样子的吗?
KEVIN: You know what a swish looks like?
嗖的一声。
A swish goes swoosh.
老实说,我不知道为什么我一开始没有选择他。
Honestly, I don't know why I didn't pick him in the first place.
他应该是我的首选。
He should have been my first pick.
知道吗?让我们侦察这个东西。
Know what? Let's scout this thing.
凯文比你大一点。- 嗯嗯。
Kevin is a little older than you. - Mm-hmm.
凯文知道的比你多。- 嗯嗯。
Kevin knows more than you. - Mm-hmm.
他比你稍微好一点。- 嗯嗯。
He's slightly a better fighter than you. - Mm-hmm.
所以他是-- -《骇客帝国》中的墨菲斯。
So he's-- - Morpheus in The Matrix.
是的,这感觉有点 - 这是种族主义者吗?
Yeah, that feels a little-- Is that racist?
“因为他们都是黑人?
'Cause they're both Black?
也许有一点。- 第一,他知道的比我多。
Maybe a little. - One, he knows more than me.
嗯嗯。 - 第二,他是一个比我更好的战士。
Mm-hmm. - Two, he's a better fighter than me.
所以你知道这是什么让我吗?
So you know what that makes me?
新。
Neo.
凯文可能喜欢骇客帝国。- 这不好吗?
Kevin probably loves The Matrix. - Is that bad?
每个人都喜欢骇客帝国。- 我站在米格尔这边,好吗?
Everybody loves The Matrix. - I'm on Miguel's side, okay?
电影精选列表