我喜欢你是你自己的人。
I love that you're your own person.
也许你现在看不到它,但有一天你会意识到你就是这样。
Maybe you don't see it now, but one day you're gonna realize that you're that way
因为你在一个有两个爱你的父母的房♥子里长大。
because you grew up in a house with two parents who love you.
大卫失去了他的父母之一。
David lost one of his parents.
我知道他背负著这个重担。我在他身上看到了。
I know he carries that weight. I see it in him.
你们从五岁起就是朋友。
You guys have been friends since you were five years old.
这是很多年的友谊。
It's a lot of years of friendship.
我知道把你的朋友抛在后面并不容易。
I know it's not gonna be easy to leave your friends behind.
我知道。
I know.
但你会没事的,儿子。
But you're gonna be okay, son.
我向你保证。
I promise you.
承诺。
Promise.
嘿,怎么了,卡斯?
Hey, what's up, Cass?
你能帮我一个忙吗?
Can you do me a favor?
嘿。大杰伊来到外面。看看你,你就像NBA。
Hey. Big Jay's come outside. Look at you, you're like the NBA.
哟,哟。嘿。
Yo, yo. Hey.
怎么回事,你们?-不多。
What's going on, y'all? - Not much.
嗯,呃,还有,呃,一点点。
Um, uh, but also, uh, a, a little.
嘿,兄弟。
Hey, bro.
不,伙计。搞什么?-不。我知道,伙计。但--
Nah, man. What the fuck? - No. I know, man. But--
我不会来的
I would not have come
如果我知道他的屁♥股♥会在这里。- 我想-
if I knew his ass was gonna be here. - I wanted to--
好。等等,等等,等等,等等。好。你不能就这样离开。
Okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay. You can't leave like that.
你们必须把这件事做好。你们都欠彼此的。
Y'all gotta make this right. Y'all owe it to each other.
不,去他妈的。你欠我们的。
Nah, fuck that. You owe it to us.
你们并不是这段友谊中唯一的两个人。
Y'all aren't the only two in this friendship.
你不会为每个人毁掉它。
You don't get to ruin it for everybody.
这有四个部分。四个,不是两个,四个。
There are four parts to this. Four, not two, four.
领导者,真的好,真的很热。
The leader, the really nice one, the really hot one.
我的暗恋物件。
My crush.
对不起?-什么?
I'm sorry? - What?
什么?- 显然我喜欢-
What? - Clearly I like--
退后。- 我喜欢你,卡斯。原来如此——
Back up. - I'm into you, Cass. It's so--
这不清楚-- -什么?你没看到迹象吗?
That was not clearly-- - What? You haven't seen the signs?
嘿,看看是谁。印度咖喱回来了!
Hey, look who it is. Indian Curry's back!
又是这个该死的家伙。索尔:印度咖喱。
This fucking guy again. SAUL [laughing]: Indian Curry.
嘿,你用来在脸底转的马车在哪里?
Hey, where's the wagon you use to carry around the bottom of your face?
很惊讶你上周我把你放在泥土里后又出现了。
Surprised you showed back up after I put you in the dirt last week.
哦,印度宗教相信轮回是怎么回事?
Oh, what's that thing about Indian religions believing in reincarnation?
我想这是真的。
I guess that's true.
滚蛋,伙计。
Fuck off, dude.
放松,迈克泰森。我不是在和你说话。
Relax, Mike Tyson. I'm not talking to you.
这甚至不是一种侮辱。- 兄弟,把废话带到别的地方。
That's not even an insult. - Bro, take that bullshit somewhere else.
这是我拿它的地方。我就在这里——
This is where I took it. I took it right here--
没那么糟糕,对吧?不,不,没事。
It wasn't that bad, right? No, no, it's fine.
不,他们很烂。
No, they suck.
从第一天起,他们就是混♥蛋♥。
They've been assholes since, like, day one.
我知道。-你知道我的意思?
I know. - You know what I mean?
哦,这看起来很糟糕。疼吗?
Oh, this looks bad though. Does it hurt?
不,没关系。不。很好,很好。
No, it's fine. No. It's good, it's good.
卡斯社:让你看起来很坚强。这很难做到。
Makes you look tough. And that's tough to do.
嗯?
Well?
嗯什么?
Well what?
嗯,你喜欢它吗,兄弟?你的第一场战斗?
Well, how did you like it, bro? Your first fight?
兄弟,这他妈的很烂。
Bro, it fucking sucked.
是的。-可怕。
Yeah. - Horrible.
我看到你在那里有一个干净的。
I saw you got a clean one in there though.
嗯嗯 - 救了我。
Mm-hmm. - Saved me.
听著,我,呃-
Listen, I, uh--
我对你说的是——
What I said to you was--
我不是故意的。
I didn't mean it.
我只是--
I just--
米格尔,我知道。
Miguel, I know.
我也是。
Me too.
所以,呃,你真的在动吗?
So, uh, you're, like, really moving then?
明天,兄弟。
Tomorrow, bro.
我会想念你的,兄弟。
I'm gonna miss you, bro.
就像真的一样。
Like for real.
我也会想你的,兄弟。
I'm gonna miss you too, bro.
你知道 - 你必须温柔!-该死。该死。
You know-- You gotta be gentle! - Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
温柔,温柔,温柔,温柔。
Be gentle, gentle, gentle, gentle.
你们这些混♥蛋♥表现得好像他被送去打仗什么的。
You motherfuckers acting like he's being sent off to war or something.
他只是去奥尔巴尼。大概两个小时的路程。
He's just going to Albany. It's like two hours away.
你知道那有多远吗?- 没那么糟糕。
You know how far that is? - It's not that bad.
没那么远。让我们离开这里。
It's not that far. Let's get out of here.
我们今晚可以看电影吗?
Can we watch a movie tonight?
呸!什么?
Bah! What?
拉里·图德。卡斯社:什么?
Larry Turd. What?
拉里·图德。这就是我可以称呼他的名字。
Larry Turd. That's what I could have called him.
这很好。
That's a good one.
不,等等,等等,等等。你应该说多诺万·比切尔。
No, wait, hold on, hold on. You should have said Donovan Bitchell.
效力于犹他吉兹队。
Plays for the Utah Jizz.
是的。等等,等等,等等。德雷蒙德·皮。
Yes. Wait, wait, wait. Draymond Pee.
是的。哦,改变一下。[卡斯笑]
Yeah. Oh, change it up. [Cass laughs]
电影精选列表