想想这就是我接下来要尝试的人。“因为我总是在放学后看到他。
Think that's who I'm gonna try next. 'Cause I always see him after school.
那是谁?什么——他对你做了什么?
Who is that? What-- What did he do to you?
不,你知道布莱克。他就是那个妹妹——
No, you know Blake. He's the one whose sister--
哦,没错。等。
Oh, that's right. Wait.
首先,那就像一个多月前一样。
First of all, that was like over a month ago.
其次,她很好。
And second of all, she's fine.
第三,他是个彻头彻尾的家伙。
And third of all, he's a total dick.
他所做的只是取笑别人。他是个恶霸。
All he does is make fun of people. He's a bully.
嘿,小飞象,你有用那只耳朵飞行的执照吗?
Hey, Dumbo, you got a license to fly with those ears?
哦,你听不见我说话吗,伙计?
Oh, can't you hear me, man?
我想一定是有人专门对你做了什么。
I thought it had to be someone who did something specifically to you.
我正在确保平等主义,就像超级英雄一样。
I'm ensuring egalitarianism, like a superhero.
但在彼得派克成为蜘蛛侠能量之前,你更像他。
But you're more like Peter Parker before he becomes Spider-Man energy.
是的,问题是你仍然害怕被击中。
Yeah, the problem is you're still afraid of getting hit.
这就是为什么当凯文伸出援手时,你退缩了。
That's why you flinched with Kevin when he reached out.
你不能退缩。- 不过,这是有道理的。
You can't flinch. - That makes sense, though.
你以前从未被打过脸,
You have never been hit in the face before,
不知道那是什么感觉比知道它是什么感觉更糟糕
and not knowing what that feels like is way worse than knowing what it feels like
因为这是一种自然的恐惧,但它并不像你想像的那么糟糕。
because it's a natural fear, but it's not as bad as you think.
嗯。
Hmm.
所以就像我们不得不对你不友好一样,现在我们必须让你退缩。
So just like we had to un-nice you, now we gotta un-flinch you.
怎么样?
And how's that?
嗯。。。对吧?-神。
Well... Right? - God.
右。医管 局。让我们再试一次。我很冷静。
Right. Ha. Let's try again. I'm chill.
让我们再试一次。好吧。准备?-好。我们走吧。
Let's try it again. All right. Ready? - Okay. Let's go.
准备?-是的。
Ready? - Yeah.
哦!妈的!
Ooh! Shit!
太热了。- 什么他妈的,卡斯?
That's so hot. - What the fuck, Cass?
必须完成。- 不,它没有。
Had to be done. - No, it did not.
确实如此,因为现在你已经足够卑鄙了,可以打架,
It did, because now you're mean enough to get into a fight,
你知道在战斗中会发生什么。
and you know what to expect in a fight.
现在你真的准备好了。
Now you're really ready.
再一次,我对这有多大意义感到恼火。
Once again, I'm annoyed by how much sense that makes.
嘿,怎么了,布莱克?-滚开。
Hey, what's up, Blake? - Fuck off.
哦!
Ooh!
搞什么?- 不,没关系。它会变干的,兄弟。
What the fuck? - No, it's fine. It's gonna dry off, bro.
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
嘿,这他妈的怎么回事?
Hey, what the fuck is going on here?
大卫。
David.
停。停,停!你能停下来吗?
Stop. Stop, stop! Can you stop?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
这是怎么?
What's this?
我在YouTube上看了一些烤肉视频,我写了一些东西。
I watched some roast videos on YouTube, and I wrote some stuff down.
你要读给布莱克听?这就是你的计划?
You're gonna read to Blake? That's your plan?
是的,我的意思是,我整晚都在练习。这是坚实的。
Yeah, I mean, I was practicing all night. This is solid.
好。你上了,米格尔。- 不要让他说一句话,对吧?
Okay. You're on, Miguel. - And don't let him get a word in, right?
你是一个火焰喷射器。- 火焰喷射器。
You're a flame thrower. - Flame thrower.
布莱克!
Blake!
嘿,怎么了?他为什么这么大声说狗屎?
Hey, what's up? Why did he say that shit so loud?
伙计,我不知道,但我喜欢它。
Man, I don't know, but I like it.
你看起来像是威胁要打电♥话♥给ICE的
You look like you threaten to call ICE
每当有事情不顺心时,在墨西哥餐馆。
whenever something doesn't go your way at, at Mexican restaurants.
哦!
Ooooh!
你看起来像...你看起来像你的家人发明了中产阶级化。
You look like... you look like your family invented gentrification.
你看起来像你在互联网上争论
You look like you argue on the internet
白人可以说N字。
that it's okay for White people to say the N-word.
哦!-男人。他做了很多比赛的事情。
Ooh! - Man. He's doing a lot of race stuff.
你现在不应该坐在家得宝外面找工作吗
Shouldn't you be sitting outside a Home Depot right now looking for work
还是帮妈妈在杂货店的停车场卖♥♥玉米粉蒸肉?
or helping your mom sell tamales in the parking lot of a grocery store?
哦,这就是他做比赛的原因。
Oh, that's why he did the race stuff.
布莱克是种族主义者。-是的。
Blake is racist. - Yeah.
你看起来像你的鸡♥巴♥可能叫911在你身上
You look like your dick probably called 911 on you
因为你打得太厉害了。
because you were beating it too much.
哦,好吧,那个不是种族主义者。
Oh, well, that one's not racist.
因为,你知道,墨西哥人在家庭暴♥力♥方面领先联盟。
Because, you know, Mexicans lead the league in domestic violence.
啊,就是这样。哦,该死。
Ah, there it is. STUDENT: Oh, shit.
布莱克[附和]:哦,你想穿上忧郁症,小睡一会儿吗?
BLAKE [echoing]: Oh, you wanna put on a sombrero and take a nap?
Cómo se 骰子鸡屎?
Cómo se dice chicken shit?
你知道吗?去你♥妈♥的♥,布莱克。
You know what? Fuck you, Blake.
你知道,我很高兴你姐姐出了车祸。
You know, I'm glad that your sister got into that car accident.
我很高兴她打断了那两条腿
I'm glad that she broke both of those legs
我希望她能有第三条腿
and I wish that she would've had a third leg
所以她本可以打破第三个。
so she could have broken a third one.
狗屎完蛋了。
STUDENT: Shit's fucked up.
什么他妈的,博娜丽莎?
What the fuck, Bona Lisa?
哟,伙计,你好吗?你很快就消失了。
Yo, man, you good? You disappeared pretty quick.
你还来完成这个学习准备吗?
Are you still coming by to finish this study prep?
男人。
Man.
我需要你帮我打架。
I need you to help me get into a fight.
嗯。
Hmm.
好。
Okay.
好。
Okay.
我只是,呃-
I just, uh--
这就是所有垃圾的去向,对吧?
That's where all the trash goes, right?
就在地板上。
Right there on the floor.
哦,嘿,我是米格尔,很高兴认识你。
Oh, hey, I'm Miguel, nice to meet you.
好。
Okay.
你想学习如何战斗吗?问你♥爸♥爸。
You wanna learn how to fight? Ask your daddy.
不。不完全是。不。我--
No. Not precisely. No. I--
我需要打架。
I need to get into a fight.
所以和某人打架。
So fight someone.
我不能。
I can't.
或者我的意思是,有 - 只是规则让我很难这样做。
Or I mean, there's-- there's just rules that make it hard for me to do so.
例如,我不能打第一拳。
For example, I can't throw the first punch.
我得让对方去做。
I gotta get the other person to do it.
我——我——我是个好人,伙计,我是米格尔。
And I-I-- I'm a good person, man. I'm Miguel.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
卡斯可以更好地解释它。她很酷。你——总有一天你会见到她的。
Cass can explain it better. She's cool. You-- You'll meet her one day.
哦。快点。- 好吧,让我们 - 让我们假装
Oh. Hurry up. - Okay, let's-- let's pretend
我几乎不可能打出第一拳。
it was literally impossible for me to throw the first punch.
我知道这听起来很愚蠢,但让我们只是——
And I know that that sounds dumb, but let's just--
假设是这种情况,但我仍然想打架。
let's say that's the scenario, but I still wanna get into a fight.
所以如果是这样的话,你会告诉我做什么?
So if that was the case, what-- what would you tell me to do?
这很容易,让别人生气到打你。
That's easy, make someone mad enough to punch you.
右。是的。那么我该怎么做呢?
Right. Yes. So how do I do that?
叫他猫。告诉他吮吸你的鸡♥巴♥。大声点。
Call him a pussy. Tell him to suck your dick. Get loud.
挡在他的脸上。像那样的狗屎。
Get in his face. Shit like that.
不。我不同意,伙计。
Nah. I don't consent to that, man.
我不想告诉任何人吮吸我的鸡♥巴♥。
I don't wanna tell anyone to suck my dick.
我认为这就像是一件有问题的事情,我更像是一个——
I think that's just like a problematic thing to say, and I'm much more of a--
只是——不是我。
it's just-- it's not me.
我不在乎。所以坚持叫他猫。
I don't care. So just stick to calling him a pussy.
虽然我觉得很好奇,你不认为这有问题。
Although I find it curious that you don't think that's problematic.
我试过那个狗屎话,它只是 - 它没有成功。
I tried that shit-talking thing and it just-- it didn't work out.
那个男人开始哭泣,女孩坐在轮椅上,它——
The guy started crying and the girl was in the wheelchair and it--
你,你,呃...你和一个坐在轮椅上的女孩说狗屎?
You, you, uh... you talked shit to a girl in a wheelchair?
她只是暂时坐在轮椅上,而不是永久的。
She's just in the wheelchair temporarily, not permanently.
她的腿只是——他们断了。他们没有失踪,伙计。
Her legs are just-- they're broken. They're not missing, man.
只是为了回去,你是个好人?
Just to circle back, you're a good person?
是的。-哼。
Yeah. - Huh.
让我,嗯,
Let me, um,
让我由你运行一些东西,也许这会有所说明。
let me run something by you and maybe this will help.
好。-好。
Okay. - Okay.
也许你是个坏人。
Maybe you're a bad person.
纨绔子弟。- 听著。
Dude. - Just listen.
你刚才说的所有东西,坏人的东西。
All the stuff you just said, bad person stuff.
我的意思是,即使是关于不先摆动的事情。
I mean, even the thing about not swinging first.
你可能不会打出第一拳,
You might not throw the first punch,
但你仍然强迫那个人陷入同样糟糕的境地。
but you're still forcing that person into a situation which is just as bad.
如果是这样的话,
And if that's the case,
电影精选列表