如果你是个坏人,那么谁在乎规则?
if you're a bad person, then who cares about the rules?
如果你想战斗,就战斗。
If you want to fight, fight.
阿尔贝托: 干杯,伙计们。拳击手:干杯,教练!
ALBERTO: Cheers, fellas. BOXERS: Cheers, Coach!
什么?不,不,不,不,不,不。
What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
嘿。-爸爸。这是怎么回事?
Hey. - Dad. What is going on here?
伙计们正在给我举办一个小告别派对。
The fellas are throwing me a little goodbye party.
你去过哪里?我一直在打你的电♥话♥。
Where you been? I've been calling your phone.
你还没有回答。
You haven't been answering.
我在阿曼多。- 你在那里做什么?
I was at Armando's. - What were you doing there?
好吧,我们在谈论如何打架。
Well, we were talking about how to get into a fight.
打架?
Get into a fight?
这到底是怎么回事,米格尔?
What the hell is going on, Miguel?
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
是的。- 好吧,让我们看看。我要搬家了。
Yeah. - Well, let's see. I'm moving.
我的父母没有给我任何警告。
My parents gave me no warning.
甚至没有「嘿,米格尔,只是抬起头来,你的整个生活可能会被连根拔起。
Not even a "Hey, Miguel, just a heads up, your whole life might get uprooted."
我爸爸认为我是个懦夫。
My dad thinks that I'm a coward.
等一下。- 不,爸爸。是真的。
Hold on a second. - No, Dad. It's true.
哦,我的上帝。好。
Oh, my God. Okay.
我得走了,因为他们马上就要到这里了,他们看不到这个。
I gotta go because they're about to get here, and they cannot see this.
米格尔。
Miguel.
他妈的气球。
Fucking balloons.
他妈的,我他妈的不能——他妈的。
Fucking, I can't fucking-- Fuck.
嘿。- 嘿,伙计。
Hey. - Hey, man.
那些是气球吗?- 哟,冷静。
Were those balloons? - Yo, chill.
让我们绕到后面去,因为我爸爸和我现在正在战斗。
Let's go around the back 'cause my dad and I are just fighting right now.
看来你身上发生了很多事情。
Lot of that going on with you, it seems.
不知何故,你也没有发生任何事情。
Somehow also none of it going on with you.
但别担心,我知道你要和谁战斗。
But don't worry, I know who you're gonna fight.
该死的婊♥子♥。
Fucking bitch.
不。我不会和一个女孩打架。
No. I am not gonna fight a girl.
好。克劳迪娅·多明格斯比你高。
Okay. Claudia Dominguez is taller than you.
克劳迪娅·多明格斯比你快。克劳迪娅·多明格斯比你强。
Claudia Dominguez is faster than you. Claudia Dominguez is stronger than you.
所以身体上她对你有优势,
So physically she has the advantage on you,
但她也是他妈的小偷,你要和她打架。
but she's also a fucking thief, and you're gonna fight her.
把手♥机♥给我!
Give me my phone!
它只是在桌子上,现在它不再在桌子上了?
It was just on the table, now it's not on the table anymore?
毫米-毫米。我不这样做。-好。
Mm-mm. I'm not doing it. - Okay.
好?我们谈论完了。
Okay? We're done talking about this.
我说我会做这样的事情吗?
What about me says that I would ever do something like that?
好吧,我只想指出,
Well, I just wanna point out,
三个小时前,你取笑一个双腿破碎的女孩。
three hours ago you made fun of a girl with shattered legs to her face.
所以我的意思是那部分。
So I mean that part.
不,我 - 首先,我没有看到她,好吗?
No, I-- First of all, I didn't see her, okay?
她低于眼线。她在车轮高度。
She was below eye line. She was at wheel height.
这并没有使它变得更好。这可能会使情况变得更糟。
That doesn't make it better. That might make it worse.
你知道吗?这实际上有点性别歧视
You know what? It's actually a little sexist
你甚至不会考虑与克劳迪娅战斗的想法。
that you won't even consider the idea of fighting Claudia.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
看,她肯定会打第一拳。
Look, she's gonna throw the first punch for sure.
而且你不会惹上麻烦,因为你是在保护自己
And you won't get in trouble because you'll be defending yourself
你将有三个证人来证明这一事实。
and you'll have three witnesses to testify in that fact.
这是我们的绿灯。
This is our green light.
这是一个荣誉问题。
It's a matter of honor.
请成为一半墨西哥人,一半波多黎各武士
Please be the half Mexican, half Puerto Rican samurai
我知道你是。
that I know you are.
你还有什么其他选择?
What other choice do you have?
他妈的。-右。
Fuck. - Right.
我们走吧。- 操她。
Let's go. - Fuck her.
你也要拿回你的手♥机♥。- 我正在拿回我的手♥机♥。婊 子。
You're gonna get your phone back too. - I'm gettin' my phone back. Bitch.
啧啧!
Yee-haw!
现在,闭上眼睛,把那个婊♥子♥操起来。
Now, just close your eyes and fuck that bitch up.
米格尔!
Miguel!
兄弟!你为什么穿成这样?我们正在做蹲伏的老虎。
Bro! Why are you dressed like that? We're doing Crouching Tigre.
你保释了我,伙计。
You bailed on me, man.
嘿,是大卫。留言。
Hey, it's David. Leave a message.
嘿,兄弟,我...
Hey, bro. I...
我完全——我忘了,对不起。
I completely-- I forgot, I'm sorry.
老师:迈克尔·卡雷拉。-目前。
TEACHER: Michael Carrera. - Present.
老师:奥斯卡·迪亚兹。-这里。
TEACHER: Oscar Diaz. - Here.
老师:克劳迪娅·多明格斯。
TEACHER: Claudia Dominguez.
克劳迪娅·多明格斯?
Claudia Dominguez?
那个女孩永远不会来上学。
That girl's never gonna come to school.
埃斯特凡尼·费尔南德斯。-这里。
Estefany Fernandez. - Here.
只是和埃斯特凡尼战斗,兄弟。
Just fight Estefany, bro.
兄弟,你真的要和克劳迪娅战斗吗?
Bro, you were really gonna fight Claudia?
你应该选择出勤记录更好的人。
You should have picked someone with a better attendance record.
看,我知道我每次都这么说,但我很高兴这个没有发生
Look, I know I've said this every time, but I'm so glad this one didn't happen
出于不同的原因,但原因显而易见。
for different reasons, but obvious reasons.
是的,我实际上也是。-你是干什么的--
Yeah, me too actually. - What are you--
今晚咱们在山洞见面怎么样?
How about let's meet at The Cave tonight?
选择其他人。- 哟,伙计。什么?
Pick someone else. - Yo, dude. What?
考试是明天,我们还没有完成准备指南。
The test is tomorrow, and we still haven't gone through the prep guide.
兄弟,这是一个练习测试。甚至没关系。
Bro, it's a practice test. It doesn't even matter.
它对我有用。
It does to me.
看,如果你不想帮忙,很好,
Look, if you don't want to help, fine,
但不要开始拉屎,因为你度过了糟糕的一周。
but don't start shittin' on it 'cause you're having a bad week.
好。好。去他妈的。
Fine. Fine. Fuck it.
怎么样?让我们现在选择其他人。好?
How about this? Let's pick someone else right now. Okay?
他。卡斯社:约翰?
Him. John?
是的。约翰。
Yeah. John.
约翰就像地球上最好的人。
John's like the nicest guy on earth.
他的储物柜里挂著一个「生活,欢笑,爱」的标志。
He has a "Live, Laugh, Love" sign hanging in his locker.
是的。- 是的,好吧,他还活著,我很生气,
Yeah. - Yeah, well, he's alive and I'm mad,
所以这就是我要战斗的人。我要把他搞砸了。
so that's who I'm gonna fight. I'm gonna fuck him up.
嗯,他正在安静地骑自行车,所以我猜明天。
Well, he's bicycling peacefully away, so I guess tomorrow.
每个人都很痛苦。医 管 局!
Pain for everyone. Ha!
一拳米格尔!
One Punch Migueeeel!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
一拳卡斯和斯里尼,我有东西要给你们。
ONE PUNCH Cass and Srini, I have something for you.
一拳痛!
ONE PUNCH Pain!
米格尔!
Miguel!
一拳不错的尝试,大卫。但它更像这样!
ONE PUNCH Nice try, David. But it's a little more like this!
把它放在卡车里索菲亚的东西旁边。
Put it next to Sophia's stuff in the truck.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
看看所有这些东西。阿尔贝托: 是的。
Look at all this stuff. ALBERTO: Yeah. [chuckles]
也许我们应该在决定搬家之前这样做。
Maybe we should have done that before we decided to move.
是的。对不起,拿著这个,我想我们会有卡车...
Yeah. Sorry, take this one and, and I think we're gonna have the truck...
老师:这是一个练习测试,
TEACHER: This is a practice test,
但是,为了向前迈进,这一点至关重要。
but it is of the utmost importance in order to move forward.
所以,测试现在开始。
So, the test starts now.
罗德里格斯夫人:干得好。
MRS. RODRIGUEZ: Good job.
佩雷斯先生。
Mr. Perez.
佩雷斯先生?
Mr. Perez?
哦,嘿嘿,很高兴你回来了。
Oh, hey, good to have you back.
您想继续与我们一起阅读吗?
Would you like to keep reading with us?
当然。呃。。。第一章.
Yeah, sure. Uh... chapter one.
那是错误的页面,米格尔。
That's the wrong page, Miguel.
呃。别看这个。退后。呸!
STUDENT: Uh-uh. Don't look at this. Back up. Ugh!
好的,第四章。
All right, chapter four.
也是错误的页面。
Also the wrong page.
好的,什么 - 我们在哪一页?
Okay, what-- what page are we on?
好吧,如果你真的在注意,你会知道
Well, you would know that if you were actually paying attention
并随课一起阅读。
and reading along with the class.
是的,当然,但我们都知道,这并没有发生。
Yeah, of course, but as we both know, that wasn't happening.
那么,我们能不能让我一个人呆著呢?
So can we just leave me the hell alone about it?
在你开口说之前,你已经很清楚了。
You were in the clear before you ran your mouth and said that.
我应该给你的爸爸妈妈发电子邮件吗?
Should I email your mom and dad about this?
或者,也许你和我应该在午餐拘留所进一步讨论这个问题?
Or perhaps you and I should further discuss this at lunch detention?
我不想坐在这里
I do not wanna sit here
电影精选列表