凯文特洛伊所做的一切都是愚蠢的!毫米!
Everything Kevin Troy does is stupid! Mm!
看,你知道该怎么做。
Look, you know what to do.
只需闭上眼睛并观想它。- 嗯嗯。
Just close your eyes and visualize it. - Mm-hmm.
杰克自己进去,尼奥。
Jack yourself in, Neo.
这是一个陪练程式,类似于《骇客帝国》的程序现实。
This is a sparring program, similar to the program reality of The Matrix.
它具有相同的基本规则。
It has the same basic rules.
其中一些可以弯曲,另一些可以折断。
Some of them can be bent, others can be broken.
你明白?
You understand?
如果可以的话,那就打我吧。
Then hit me, if you can.
啊!
Ah!
哈!
Ha!
好。改编,即兴创作。
Good. Adaptation, improvisation.
你克隆了自己。
You cloned yourself.
但你会放弃真实的自我来打败我吗?
But will you give up your true self to defeat me?
吃屎,凯文特洛伊!
Eat shit, Kevin Troy!
我为什么打你?
Why did I beat you?
你认为我成为一个更好的战士与这个地方有什么关系吗?
Do you think me being a better fighter has anything to do with this place?
你认为那些是你穿的Air Jordan吗?
Do you think those are Air Jordans you were wearing?
哦,天哪,妈不爱你!
Oh, my God, your mom doesn't love you!
啊,他妈的。
Ah, fuck.
你什么时候看到凯文?-在上午。
When do you see Kevin? - In the morning.
我们早上有数学准备,现在是星期二。记得?
We have the math prep thing in the morning, it's Tuesday. Remember?
哦,该死,我忘了。
Oh, shit, I forgot about that.
我们可以,比如,安排一个不同的时间吗?
Can we, like, maybe schedule a different time for that?
是的,嗯,是的。好。
Yeah, um, yeah. Okay.
呃,我想我还是要去开会。
Uh, I think I'm still gonna go to the meeting.
我认为你也应该这样做。
And I think you should too.
无论如何,你可能会及时找到凯文。
You'll probably finish in time to find Kevin anyways.
或者更好的是,你不会。
Or better yet, you won't.
然后你不会无缘无故地选择战斗。
And then you don't pick a fight for no reason at all.
棒。
Awesome.
看看大家有多兴奋?
See how excited everyone is?
他妈的,是的。
Fuck yeah.
嗯,不,我从来没有和印度男人约会过。你为什么这么问?
Um, no, I've never dated an Indian guy. Why do you ask?
没有理由。-嘿。
No reason. - Hey.
嘿。-好吧。
Hey. - All right.
哇,你戴著摩根。-喔!
Whoa, you're wearing the Morgans. - Whoo!
不错的触感。- 全圆。
Nice touch. - Full circle.
哟,哟。我错过了大战吗?-还没有。
Yo, yo. Did I miss the big fight? - Not yet.
有凯文。
There's Kevin.
好的,兄弟。如果狗屎向南,我就会跳进去。
All right, bro. If shit goes south, I'm jumping in.
不,伙计。我明白了。
No, dude. I got this.
留下来,所以仅自己。
Stay back, so it's just me.
哦,我喜欢这种自信。
Ooh, I like that confidence.
好吧,硬汉。
All right, tough guy.
他甚至走得很厉害。
He's even got a strong walk going on.
好吧。-目前为止,一切都好。
All right. - So far, so good.
你在和我说话,你正在提起我的空气摩根。
You were talking to me, and you were bringing up my Air Morgans.
伙计们,今天可能会发生这种狗屎。
Guys, this shit might happen today.
去他妈的。好的。来吧,米格尔。
Fuck him up. All right. Come on, Miguel.
卡斯和发生了什么?
CASS AND What's happening?
他为什么要和摩根航♥空♥自♥拍♥?
Why is he taking a selfie with the Air Morgans?
这是真正的左转。
This is taking a real left turn.
好的,兄弟。
All right, bro.
哦,我的上帝。我不能一直看这个。
Oh, my God. I can't keep watching this.
他试图拍打他,他表现得像是在拔剑。
He tried to dap him, and he acted like he was pulling a sword on him.
你很好。
You good.
所以他伸出手来拍你,你退缩了?
So he reached out his hand to dap you up and you flinched?
我抽搐了。- 你的全身都退缩了。
I twitched. - Your full body flinched.
这就像一个完整的事情。
It was like a whole thing.
伙计,发生了什么事?
Dude, what happened?
我不小心和他交了朋友。
I accidentally made friends with him.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么不小心和别人交朋友的
How the fuck do you accidentally make friends with someone
你应该打架?
you're supposed to fight?
我不知道。他非常迷人。
I don't know. He's very charming.
好。
Okay.
稍后再和你谈谈,兄弟。 是的,图萨贝。
Talk to you later, bro. Yeah, tu sabe.
所以他实际上认出了空气摩根,因为他的父母给了他同样的。
So he actually recognized the Air Morgans 'cause his parents got him the same ones.
所以他道歉了。
So he apologized.
但后来我告诉他,我要像尼奥一样和他战斗,
But then I told him that I was gonna fight him like I was Neo,
他是《骇客帝国》中的墨菲斯,在道场场景中。
and he was Morpheus in The Matrix, in the dojo scene.
但这并不是因为他是黑人。
But it wasn't because he was Black.
你为什么会这么说?- 你甚至不必提出来
Why would you actually say that? - You didn't even have to bring that up
首先。[铃♥声♥]
in the first place. [bell rings]
我得去上课。
I gotta go to class.
哇。
Wow.
兄弟,我知道你必须把你的思想正确,所有,
Bro, I know you had to get your mind right and all,
但是他妈的,伙计,今天早上的考试准备很糟糕。
but fuck, dude, that test prep this morning sucked.
伙计,他们刚刚开始谈论方程和狗屎,
Man, they just started talking about equations and shit,
就像我的大脑从鼻子里掉出来一样。
and it's like my brain just falls outta my nose.
这就是我对下一页的想法。
So here's what I was thinking for this next page.
哟,兄弟,你不想再这样做了吗?
Yo, do you not wanna do this anymore, bro?
是的。我还想打架。你为什么一直试图说服我摆脱它?
Yeah. I still wanna fight. Why do you keep trying to talk me out of it?
我不是想说服你,伙计。我只是想做这个数学。
I'm not trying to talk you out of it, man. I'm just trying to do this math.
哦,对,是的。
Oh, right, yeah.
对不起,我只是,呃——
Sorry, I just, uh--
请问我们明天放学后可以去接这个吗?
Can we pick this up after school tomorrow, please?
确定。但是测试是星期五,所以...
Sure. But the test is Friday, so...
不,我知道。我只是,呃——
No. I know. I'm just, uh--
哦,卡斯和斯里尼在楼下。
Oh, Cass and Srini are downstairs.
看,伙计,我知道这只是一个练习测试,
Look, man, I know this is just a practice test,
但它确实决定了你被安排在什么 SAT 课程中。
but it does determine what SAT course you get placed in.
如果我粉碎了这一点,我们下学期将一直在同一堂课上。
And if I crush this, we'll be in the same classes next semester the whole way
我们可以一起学习,伙计。
and we can just study together, man.
右。
Right.
是的。我抓住你了。别担心。
Yeah. I got you. Don't worry about it.
加油。
Come on.
怎么回事,伙计?
What's going on, man?
我只是 - 我真的很想完成这场战斗。
I just-- I really want to get this fight done.
我仍然不明白你为什么要做战斗的事情。谁在乎啊?
I still don't get why you wanna do the fight thing. Who cares?
我的意思是,他们在乎,但他们只在乎,因为他们喜欢混乱。
I mean, they care, but they only care because they love mayhem.
他们是我们朋友群的杀戮贩子。
They're the fucking Killmongers of our friend group.
看看这个狗屎,兄弟。 - 砰。大功告成。
Look at this shit, bro. - Bam. You're done.
踢一脚并不令人印象深刻。-容易。大功告成。
A kick's not impressive. - Easy. You're done.
这不是一个令人印象深刻的动作。- 永远无法恢复。
That's not an impressive maneuver. - Never recovering.
谁是黑豹?- 我得到了死去的父亲,所以我,我猜。
Who's Black Panther? - I got the dead dad, so me, I guess.
不过,你可能是舒里。或者那个白人。
You could be Shuri, though. Or that White guy.
通常我做别人很好,但这次我需要成为黑豹。
Normally I'm fine being someone else, but I need to be Black Panther this time.
好吧。我明白了,伙计,我明白了。
All right. I get it, man. I do.
我全家,我的意思是,他们中的大多数人都疯了,
My whole family, I mean, most of them are crazy,
但他们都可以谈论的一件事是拳击。
but the one thing they can all talk about is boxing.
这就像是最大的事情。
It's like the biggest thing.
我爸?嗯,你看我去健身房♥是什么感觉。
My dad? Well, you see what it's like when I go to the gym.
每个人都想吹嘘他有多好。
Everybody wants to brag on how good he was.
就像,那又怎样?他走了。
It's like, so what? He's gone.
有一天,他从健身房♥回家的路上,有人跑了一条红酒。
He's on his way home from the gym one day and someone runs a red.
就是这样。
That's it.
我不知道。比如,我该如何接受——
I don't know. Like, how am I supposed to accept--
嘿,伙计!阿曼多,怎么了?
Hey, man! Armando, what's up?
很高兴有你回到属于你的地方。自♥由♥。
Glad to have you back home where you belong. Free.
好吧,酷,酷。呃,我们下次再聊,伙计。
All right, cool, cool. Uh, we'll talk more next time, man.
嘿,没有对我的男人不尊重,但这个混♥蛋♥死了。
Hey, no disrespect to my man, but this motherfucker dead.
我在这个婊♥子♥身上开著灯。为什么我的照片不在那里?
I'm keeping the lights on in this bitch. How come my picture not up there?
操♥你♥妈♥!你说什么?
Fuck you! What did you say?
纨绔子弟!-不 不 不。加油。走开。
Dude! - No, no, no. Come on. Walk it off.
再说一遍狗屎。那是我他妈的爸爸。
Say that shit again. That's my fucking dad.
阿曼多: 阿尔玛,嘿嘿。
ARMANDO: Alma, hey.
到目前为止,您在战斗中是0对2。
You're 0 for 2 on fights so far.
是的,但你在结交新朋友方面是 1 对 2。
Yeah, but you're 1 for 2 on making new friends.
我一直在想布莱克怀特。
I've been thinking Blake White.
电影精选列表