斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!
Spaz! Spaz! Spaz! Spaz!
叠杯子选手准备!
Stackers get ready!
斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!
Spaz! Spaz! Spaz!
各就各位!
Get set!
斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!
Spaz! Spaz! Spaz!
斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!
Spaz! Spaz! Spaz! Spaz!
斯帕兹!
Spaz!
你做到了!我就说嘛!
You did it! I told you!
没错 芬克 看看那些热气腾腾的香肠
That's right, Fink. Look at those steaming weenies.
你知道它们在说什么吗 拉里?
And you know what they're saying, Larry?
它们在说 "今年是芬克打败大胃王的一年"
They're saying, "This is the year that Fink beats The Stomach."
不 是这边的几个人在说 但他们是这个意思
No. It's a couple of guys over here, but they're saying it.
不!留着点肚子
No! Save it.
留着对付这家伙
Save it for this guy.
什么 不加芥末? - 好了 举手
What, no mustard? - Okay, hands up.
你们知道规则 你们有五分钟时间
You guys know the rules. You got five minutes.
吃了一半的香肠不算
Half-eaten weenies don't count.
愿最棒的人获胜 预备 开始...
May the best man win. Ready, set...
你必须想要赢 芬克!
You gotta want it, Fink!
来吧 为我们付出100%的努力!加油!
Come on, give 100% for us! Come on!
来吧 你必须想要赢 拉里 你必须想要赢 今年就是你的圆梦之年
Come on, you gotta want it, Larry. You gotta want it. This is your year.
你必须想要赢 拉里
You gotta want it, Larry.
我每天都在吃越来越多的热狗
Every day I'm eating more and more hot dogs.
来吧 控制节奏 控制节奏 宝贝 左边 吞
Come on, pace. Pace, baby. Left. Swallow.
右边 吞 努力战斗 拉里!你必须想要赢!
Right. Swallow. Fight hard, Larry! You gotta want it!
大胃王担心了 拉里 他不够想赢
The Stomach's worried, Larry. He doesn't want it bad enough.
加油 芬克!这是香肠战争!吃!
Come on, Fink! This is weenie war! Eat!
来吧 撑大你的胃 芬克!
Come on, stretch that stomach, Fink!
来吧 吃 芬克 吃!吃!
Come on, eat, Fink, eat! Eat!
求你了!求你了 芬克 求你了!
Please! Please, Fink, please!
拉里!拉里!加油!吃 芬克!
Larry! Larry! Come on! Eat, Fink!
吃!
Eat!
获胜者!
The winner!
干得漂亮 芬克 - 你打败了大胃王 拉里
Way to go, Fink. - You beat The Stomach, Larry.
好了 现在 我们比分很接近 我们能赢下这场比赛
All right, now, we're close, and we could win this thing,
所以我们要认真起来 - 没错
so let's get serious. - Damn right.
现在 只剩下一项比赛了
Now, there's only one event left,
是四英里马拉松 值20分
it's a four-mile marathon, it's worth 20 points.
不幸的是 我们最好的长跑选手杰基的脚踝骨折了
Unfortunately, our best distance runner, Jackie, broke her ankle.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You jerk.
所以 我们需要一个长跑选手 有什么想法吗?
So, we need a distance man. Any ideas?
就你了 哥们 - 别看我
You, buddy. - Don't look at me.
跑完第一英里我就会吐的
I'd be puking after the first mile.
嗯 总得有人去跑 - 芬克尔斯坦就是你要的人 先生
Well, somebody's gotta do it. - Finkelstein's your man, sir.
拉里·芬克尔斯坦 - 是啊!
Larry Finkelstein. - Yeah!
你要的人在这儿 - 得了吧 特里普 不!
Here's your man. - Come on, Tripper. No!
在哪儿? - 就在这儿 鲁迪·格纳
Where? - Right here. Rudy Gerner.
请不要
Please don't.
他是我们最好的了 - 别开玩笑了
He's the best we got. - Get serious.
我的意思是 无意冒犯 特里普 但那孩子连橄榄球都接不住
I mean, no offense, Tripper, but that kid can't even catch a football.
嗯 告诉你吧 菲利普
Well, for your information, Phillip,
鲁迪是三次州少年长跑奖牌获得者
Rudy is a three-time Junior State Long-Distance Medal Award Winner.
胡说! - 而且他还赢得了
Bullshit! - And he won
体能委员会颁发的总统嘉奖令
a presidential citation from his Committee on Physical Fitness.
他在骗我 我知道 他在说谎 - 得了吧
He's lying to me. I know it, he's lying. - Come on.
我做不到 特里普 - 不 你能 相信我
I can't do it, Tripper. - Yeah, you can. Believe me.
莫蒂 给他个机会吧 没人想...
Morty, give him a chance. No one else wants to...
来吧 莫蒂!快做决定!
Come on, Morty! Make up your mind!
是啊 来吧 莫蒂 就做一次决定吧
Yeah, come on, Morty, for once make a decision.
好了!格纳跑马拉松
All right! Gerner runs the marathon.
你觉得我们的胜算有多大?
What do you think our chances are?
希望我不会让你失望 特里普 - 你不会让我失望的
I hope I don't let you down, Tripper. - You won't.
比赛前我们去快活一下怎么样 嗯?
Let's go get laid before the race, huh?
腿怎么样? - 还好
How's the leg? - It's okay.
是啊 暂时还好 但如果你不赢 我们就把它砍掉
Yeah, for now, but if you don't win, we cut it off.
好了 情况是这样的
Okay, here's the thing.
在开阔地带 这家伙可能跑得过你
On open ground, this guy could probably take you,
但你是跑过树林的 你有机会超过他
but you're running through the woods, you got a chance.
你体型小 可以更快地穿过灌木丛
You're smaller, and you can run through the bushes a little faster.
你可以从下面钻过去 你知道 你就像只小兔子 明白吗?
You can duck underneath them, you know, you're like a little rabbit. Okay?
你是兔宝宝鲁迪 明白吗?
You're Wudy the Wabbit, okay?
跑步的时候 你就想着 "我是兔宝宝鲁迪 我是兔宝宝鲁迪" 明白吗?
When you're running, think, "I'm Wudy the Wabbit, I'm Wudy the Wabbit," okay?
跟着他 紧跟着他 直到进入树林
Stay with him, stay right behind him, until you get to the woods.
进入树林后 超过他 飞快地超过他
When you get to the woods, pass him, just fly by him.
连后视镜都不要看 就是冲 冲 冲!
Don't even look in the rear-view mirror. Just move, move, move!
当你到达树林边缘时 必须远远领先他
You gotta be way ahead of him when you get to the edge of the woods,
因为一旦出去 就有半英里的开阔地
"cause when you get out, there's a half a mile of open ground,
那里你会遇到大♥麻♥烦
and that's where you're gonna have a lot of trouble.
冲出树林时你必须遥遥领先 明白吗?
You gotta have a hell of a lead when you get out of the woods, okay?
好了 你叫什么名字?
All right, what's your name?
鲁迪·格纳 - 不 不是
Rudy Gerner. - No, it's not.
是兔宝宝鲁迪 明白吗?兔宝宝鲁迪!
It's Wudy the Wabbit, okay? Wudy the Wabbit!
你叫什么名字? - 兔子鲁迪
What's your name? - Rudy the Rabbit.
兔宝宝鲁迪 获胜者 你是获胜者 兔宝宝鲁迪
Wudy the Wabbit, the winner. You're the winner, Wudy the Wabbit.
大家为他欢呼
Let's hear it for him.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
选手各就各位!
Runners, take your mark!
预备!
Get set!
跑 你这只狡猾的兔子 跑
Wun, you wascal wabbit! Wun!
天哪 他在冲刺!
My God, he's sprinting!
再见 鲁迪 你做得真棒 - 谢谢
Bye-bye, Rudy. You did real good. - Thanks.
你明年还回来吗? - 是啊 当然
You coming back next year? - Yeah, for sure.
嗯 保持体型 开始一个重量训练计划
Well, stay in shape. Get on a weight program.
别再和你那些朋友混在一起了
Stop hanging around with all those friends of yours,
他们会带坏你
they're a bad influence.
谢谢你 特里普 谢谢你为我做的一切
Thanks, Tripper, for everything.
再见 冠军
Goodbye, champ.
睡觉去!
Go to bed! Yeah.
嘿 看!是格纳!
Hey, look! There's Gerner!
你想去参加最后的篝火晚会吗? - 好吧
You wanna go to the final campfire? - All right.
如果必须去的话
If I have to.
嘿 特里珀 - 嘿 伙计们
Hey, Tripper. - Hey, you guys.
嘿 特里普
Hey, Trip.
嗨
Hi.
埃迪
Eddy.
我只想说声谢谢
I just wanna say thank you.
你们都是一群非常棒的实习顾问
You've all been a really terrific bunch of CITs,
我们度过了...大家都度过了一个非常棒的夏天
and we've had... All had a terrific summer,
除了几件小事我现在不想提之外
except for a few minor incidents that I don't wanna go into right now.
但是 经历了这一切 我们彼此分享 变得更加亲密
But, through it all, we share things, and we become closer,
而这也让我们更难开口说再见了
and that even makes it harder to say goodbye,
但我希望你们学到了很多东西
but I hope you've learned a lot of things,
我知道我学到了 而且...我只想说
I know I have, and ...I just wanna say,
我希望明年夏天能再见到你们所有人
I hope to see you all again next summer.
请大家为这位先生鼓鼓掌好吗?
Can I have some applause for this man, please?
好啊! - 来吧!
All right! - Come on!
嘿!干得好 米奇!
Hey! Way to go, Mickey!
为米奇鼓掌!
Let's hear it for Mickey!
嘿! - 嘿!
Hey! - Hey!
好啊 - 哦 太棒了!
All right. - Oh, lovely!
你能打开吗? - 打不开
Can you get this? - No.
是吗 我快要成功了
Yeah, well, I'm very close.
你快成功了吗? - 还没
Are you close? - No.
我快撑不住了
I can't hold it.
我快撑不住了!快把你的手指塞我耳朵里!
I can't hold it any longer! Stick your finger in my ear!
救命!
Help!
嘿 给我们留点 特里珀
Hey, save enough for us, Tripper.
莫蒂
Morty.
没有 hard feelings(不留芥蒂)吧?
No hard feelings?
我们是实习顾问 可怜可怜我们吧
We are the Cl Ts, so pity us.
电影精选列表