重要通知!
Important announcement!
有人在松脊小径附近的树林里看到了猎人
Some hunters have been seen in the woods near Piney Ridge Trail,
渔猎委员会已将
and the Fish and Game Commission has raised
营员的合法猎杀限额提高到三个!
the legal kill limit on campers to three!
所以 如果你今天去徒步 请穿颜色鲜艳的衣服 并保持低姿态
So, if you're hiking today, please wear something bright, and keep low.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你怎么了?
What's the matter with you?
你踱来踱去像个得了淋病的准爸爸
You're pacing like an expectant father with the clap.
奥林匹克运动会明天就开始了 - 那又怎样?
The Olympiad's tomorrow. - So?
我想好好表现 - 你想好好表现?
I wanna do well. - You wanna do well?
把你所有的钱都押在莫霍克营地上
Bet every dime you got on Camp Mohawk.
我不想再搞砸了
I don't wanna mess up again.
嗯 看看你都参加了哪些项目
Well, let's see what you're entered in.
格纳 格纳 格纳
Gerner, Gerner, Gerner.
土豆赛跑
The potato race.
该死的 他们不知道你只是个孩子吗?
Damn it, don't they know you're just a kid?
两年前 一个男孩摔在土豆上 把自己压成了泥
Two years ago, a boy fell on a potato, mashed himself.
再看看你还参加了什么 抛鸡蛋!
Let's see what else you're in. Egg toss!
哦 不
Oh, no.
可能是所有与食物相关的运动中最折磨人的一项
Probably, the most punishing of all food-related sports.
那个我擅长 - 当然 你的体型适合
I'm good at that one. - Sure, you got the build for it.
哦 别担心
Oh, don't worry.
你明天不会搞砸的 反正不会比别人更糟
You won't screw up tomorrow, no worse than anybody else, anyway.
莫蒂的动员大会结束后你要去看罗克珊吗?
Are you gonna go and see Roxanne after Morty's rally?
可能吧
Could be.
自从经历了过夜活动时她对待我的方式后
After the way she treated me on the overnight,
我有点害怕和她独处 我想你明白我的意思
I'm a little afraid to be alone with her, and I think you know what I mean.
我觉得你喜欢她
I think you like her.
真的 承认吧 你真的喜欢她 不是吗?
Really. Admit it. You really do like her, don't you?
是的 你喜欢 来吧 承认吧 你喜欢她
Yes, you do. Come on, admit it. You like her.
你喜欢她 你就是不承认
You like her. You won't admit it.
你这头猪!
You pig!
嗨 我是莫蒂·梅尔尼克
Hi. I'm Morty Melnick.
嗨 米奇!
Hi, Mickey!
我们北星夏令营 欢迎
And we at Camp North Star, would like to welcome
我们的莫霍克营地竞争对手...
our Camp Mohawk competitors...
北星夏令营烂透了! - 北星夏令营烂透了!
Camp North Star sucks! - Camp North Star sucks!
让我教训他们 让我教训他们 让我教训他们!
Let me at 'em, let me at 'em, let me at 'em!
安静 安静
Quiet down, quiet down.
参加我们一年一度的为期两天的奥林匹克运动会
To our annual two-day Olympiad.
那么 让比赛开始吧!
So, let the games begin!
你有什么最后的建议吗 特里普?
You got any last-minute advice, Trip?
有 试着跳得非常高非常高
Yeah, try to jump very, very high.
嘿 好的 谢谢
Hey, yeah. Thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
嗯 我们到处都被打得落花流水
Well, we're getting creamed all over the place.
看我的
I'm your guy.
来吧 跳! - 过了!
Come on, jump! - Over!
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, are you okay?
加油!来吧 上啊!
Get into it! Come on, do it!
撑不下去就说一声 好吗?
Just let me know when you've had enough, all right?
你出局了!
You're out!
太好了! - 加油 杰基!
All right! - Come on, Jackie!
加油!
Come on!
快 快 快!
Go, go, go!
小心 杰基! - 不 不要!
Watch out, Jackie! - No, don't!
哦 天哪!
Oh, my God!
她受伤了 嘿 去医务室拿担架来
She's hurt. Hey, get the stretcher from the infirmary.
我想她的腿断了
I think her leg's broken.
嘿 大伙儿 得了吧
Hey, gang, come on.
听着 仅仅因为我们输了 并不意味着一切都结束了
Look it, just 'cause we're losing, doesn't mean it's all over.
别胡扯了 莫蒂
Cut the crap, Morty.
我的意思是 莫霍克队已经连续12年打败我们了
I mean, the Mohawks have beaten us the last 12 years,
他们这次还会打败我们
they're gonna beat us again.
这种心态去恰恰是最要不得的 菲尔
That's just the attitude we don't need, Phil.
当然 莫霍克已经连续打败我们12年了
Sure. Mohawk has beaten us 12 years in a row.
当然 他们是了不起的运动员
Sure, they're terrific athletes.
他们有用钱能买♥♥到的最好的装备
They've got the best equipment that money can buy.
见鬼 他们派来的每个队都有自己私人的女按♥摩♥师
Hell, every team they're sending over here has their own personal masseuse.
不是男按♥摩♥师 是女按♥摩♥师
Not masseur, masseuse.
但这没关系
But it doesn't matter.
你知道吗 每个莫霍克选手都要做心电图
Do you know that every Mohawk competitor has an electrocardiogram,
每48小时验血验尿
blood and urine tests every 48 hours,
看看他的身体状况是否有任何变化?
to see if there's any change in his physical condition?
你知道吗 他们使用来自苏联 东德和西德
Do you know that they use the most sophisticated training methods
以及奥♥运♥的新力军特立尼达和多巴哥的
from the Soviet Union, East and West Germany,
最复杂的训练方法
and the newest Olympic power, Trinidad and Tobago?
但这没关系
But it doesn't matter.
根本没关系! 根本没关系!
It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!
我告诉你们 根本没关系! 根本没关系!
I tell you, it just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!
根本没关系!
It just doesn't matter!
根本没关系! 根本没关系!
It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!
根本没关系!
It just doesn't matter!
甚至...甚至如果我们赢了 如果我们赢了!
And even... And even if we win, if we win!
即使我们赢了
Even if we win,
即使我们超水平发挥到
even if we play so far over our heads
鼻子流血流上一个星期到十天
that our noses bleed for a week to ten days,
即使上帝降临 用手指着
even if God in heaven above comes down and points his hand
我们这边场地
at our side of the field,
即使每个男人 女人和孩子
even if every man, woman, and child
手拉手一起为我们祈祷胜利
held hands together and prayed for us to win,
也根本没关系
it just wouldn't matter,
因为所有真正漂亮的女孩
because all the really good-looking girls
仍然会跟莫霍克的家伙们出去约会
would still go out with the guys from Mohawk,
"因为他们有钱!"
"cause they got all the money!"
我们赢还是输根本没关系!
It just doesn't matter if we win or we lose!
根本没关系
It just doesn't matter.
根本没关系! 根本没关系!
It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!
根本没关系! 根本没关系!
It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!
根本没关系! 根本没关系!
It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!
根本没关系! 根本没关系!
It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!
选手各就各位
Starters, take your mark.
快! - 快!
Come on! - Come on!
好了 伙计们 我们有两人出局 现在是第九局下半局
Okay, you guys. We got two outs, it's the bottom of the ninth.
卡拉是我们的决胜跑垒员 在二垒
Carla is our winning run on second base.
你觉得我们该怎么办 特里普?
What do you think we ought to do, Trip?
嗯 乔迪 我不想给你施加
Well, Jody, I don't wanna put any more pressure on you
不必要的压力
than is absolutely necessary,
但今天有个来自纽约洋基队的球探在这里
but there is a scout here today from the New York Yankees organization,
如果我的球队能赢 嗯 我就有机会
and if my ball club could win, well, I would get a chance
去职业球队执教
to coach at the professional level.
说真的 乔迪 你看到那边那个大胸女孩了吗?
Seriously, Jody. You see that girl out there with the big boobs?
把球打向她 她接不住的 - 小意思
Hit the ball to her, she can't catch. - No sweat.
好了 那么 我们上吧 - 加油 乔迪
All right. Well, let's go. - Come on, Jody.
没问题 乔迪!
All right, Jody!
快跑 快跑!
Double time, double time!
加油 轮子!
Come on, Wheels!
准备好了?
Ready?
开始!
Go!
天哪 你的腋窝臭死了
God, your pits stink.
小心 小心
Watch it, watch it.
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
他们怎么能这样对我?
How could they do this to me?
我叠不了杯子 我连路都走不稳
I can't stack. I can't even walk.
得了吧 斯帕兹 你当然能 我看过你走的样子
Come off it, Spaz. You can so. I've seen you walk.
总之 只要你足够想去做一件事 你就可以胜任任何事
Anyway, you can do anything you want to, if you want to bad enough.
而且 我知道你能行
Besides, I know you can.
来吧
Come on.
斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!
Spaz! Spaz! Spaz! Spaz! Spaz! Spaz!
斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!
Spaz! Spaz! Spaz! Spaz!
电影精选列表