我们将会拥有全营地最凉爽的小屋
we are gonna have the coolest cabin in camp.
太好了 - 爽
All right. - Sweet.
是的 先生 谢谢你 米奇 - 是的!
Yes, sir. Thank you, Mickey. - Yes!
好了 我们开始吧 我们开始吧 准备好了吗?
All right, let's do it. Let's do it. You ready?
你们准备好了吗? - 我准备好了
Are you ready? - I'm ready.
好了
All right.
五 四 三 二 一 - 开始!
Five, four, three, two, one. - Do it!
又是哈德维尔? - 对的 克罗克特
Hardware? - Yeah, Crockett.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
好了 进站停车 换轮胎
Okay, pit stop. Change the tires.
不错
Not bad.
你的体能挺不错的 真的不错 鲁迪
You got pretty good form. It's real good, Rudy.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊 嗯 你知道 这是你第一次外出跑步
Yeah. Well, you know, it's your first time out.
还算可以
It's okay.
不过 如果你想锻炼好身材
You wanna get into shape, though,
你就得每天早上都跟我出来 我会把你练成一头猛兽
you gotta come out every morning with me. I'll make you into an animal.
要达到最佳身体状态 你得付出代价
Top physical condition, you gotta pay the price.
好的 - 就这么定了
Okay. - Okay.
全体营员注意
Attention, campers.
记住 现在是北部森林的杀人蜂季节
Remember, this is Killer bee season in the North Woods,
所以不要招惹任何黄色的飞虫
so don't provoke any flying yellow things,
否则你就是在自找麻烦
you're just asking for trouble.
嘿 克罗克特 我告诉坎迪斯我要把我的船命名为"坎迪斯号♥"
Hey, Crockett, I told Candace I was gonna christen my boat "The Candace"
结果她差点心脏病发作
and she just about had a heart attack.
我觉得她不知道我们当时有多相爱
I don't think she knew how much in love we really were.
嘿 克罗克特 能帮我一下吗? - 当然 坎迪斯
Hey, Crockett, can you help me a sec? - Sure, Candace.
快点 快来
Hurry up, come on.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
克罗克特 这是我第一次绑♥架♥一个男生
Crockett, this is the first time I've ever kidnapped a guy.
没开玩笑吧? - 你会被安全释放的
No kidding, huh? - You'll be released unharmed.
我只需要你待一会儿 告诉你我真的被你吸引了
I just want you long enough to tell you that I'm really attracted to you.
是吗? - 是啊!
Yeah? - Yeah!
我觉得我也很特别
I think I'm special, too.
天哪 你是这个营地里我唯一真正想共度时光的人!
Hell, you're the only one in this camp that I really wanna spend time with!
真的吗? - 是啊!
Really? - Yeah!
嗯 那兰斯·卡什曼呢?
Well, what about Lance Cashman then?
兰斯·卡什曼? - 是啊 兰斯
Lance Cashman? - Yeah, Lance.
兰斯·卡什曼是个十足的混♥蛋♥!
Lance Cashman is a total jerk-off!
太好了!她喜欢我!她喜欢我!
All right! She likes me! She likes me!
"手♥淫♥"?我才不手♥淫♥呢
"Jerk-off"? I don't jerk off.
我不知道怎么打 - 把它抛到空中 然后打过去就行了
I don't know how to do this. - Just throw it up in the air, and hit it.
对不起 我... - 要不我们发球?
I'm sorry. I... - Why don't we serve?
好吧...
Yeah...
你看到她递球拍给你的样子了吗?她想要了
Did you see the way she handed you the racket? She wants it.
你们准备好了吗?球要来了
You guys ready? Here it comes.
我来接 是我的! - 接住 接住!
I got it. It's mine! - Get it, get it!
来吧 挑高球!挑高球!试试...
Come on, lob it! Lob it! Try...
我来! - 我来 我来 我来...
I got it! - I got it. I got it. I got...
我以为你说要接呢 笨蛋 - 嗯 那你来发球吧
I thought you said you had it, meatball. - Well, then, you serve, then.
准备好了?
Ready?
我来 我来 我来!我要接到了!
I got it, I got it, I got it! I'm gonna get it!
注意 以下是今晚晚餐的更新
Attention. Here's an update on tonight's dinner.
是小牛肉 重复 小牛肉
It was veal. I repeat, veal.
今晚"神秘肉"竞赛的获胜者是
The winner of tonight's mystery meat contest
杰弗里·科宾 他猜的是"某种牛肉"
is Jeffrey Corbin, who guessed "some kind of beef.""
恭喜你 杰弗里 你刚刚赢得了一辆全新的克莱斯勒科多巴
Congratulations, Jeffrey. You just won a brand new Chrysler Cordoba,
你可以去莫蒂的办公室领♥取♥
and you can pick it up at Morty's office.
下注吧
You bet.
跟五块
Five.
我跟五块
I'll see that five.
要牌吗? - 不要
Want a card? - No.
我要一张 八点
I'll take one. Eight.
十五点
Fifteen.
十八点 我停牌
Eighteen. I'll stick.
二十点
Twenty.
你这老千!你在耍什么猫腻 对不对?
You shark! You're playing some sort of system, aren't you?
你一直在记牌 做记号♥
You've been watching the cards, marking the cards.
看我用横膈膜发声
From the diaphragm. Let's see.
哦 真的吗?真的吗?
Oh, really? Really?
用横膈膜发声
From the diaphragm.
那不是用横膈膜发声 下注吧
That's not from the diaphragm. Ante up.
你在非夏令营季节做什么? - 上学
What do you do in the off season? - Go to school.
跟二十
Twenty.
二十?你是什么 疯子吗?
Twenty? What are you, some sort of madman?
这就是你在学校学的东西吗 跟二十?
Is that what they teach you in that school of yours, 20?
我跟你的二十
I'll see your 20.
希望我能把你赢得裤衩都不剩
I hope you walk out of here with nothing.
我想我最喜欢历史
I think I like history the most.
想象自己在另一个时代 不同的地方 这很有趣
It's fun to imagine that I'm in some other time, in a different place.
闭嘴 看你的牌
Shut up and look at your cards.
黑杰克
Blackjack.
十九点
Nineteen.
二十一点
Twenty-one.
我受够了 就这样吧
I've had it. That's it.
牌怪 滚!
Card monster. Get out!
我觉得你应该很困了 你该回家睡觉了
I think you're pretty tired. I think you ought to go home and go to sleep.
这太棒了 - 嗯 是啊 太棒了
This was great. - Well, yeah, this was great.
你可是带着所有花生回家的人
You're the guy walking home with all the peanuts.
如果是我带着花生回家
If I were walking home with the peanuts,
那就太不可思议 太轰动了
it'd be incredible, it'd be sensational.
你要去睡觉了吗?
Are you going to bed?
不 我召集了一个组织会议
No, I've called an organizational meeting
今晚再晚一点时开 所有实习顾问都要参加
of the CITs for a little bit later this evening.
矮子不许参加 抱歉
No midgets allowed. Sorry.
好了 玩花生玩够了
Well, enough of this playing for peanuts.
明晚我们玩真的 赌西葫芦
Tomorrow night we play for real stakes, zucchini.
印度还有孩子在挨饿 你却带着
Children starving in India, and you're walking around
一整墨西哥宽边帽的花生走来走去
with a whole sombrero full of peanuts.
希望你真的能睡得着
I hope you sleep well.
晚安 特里珀
Night, Tripper.
全体营员注意
Attention all campers.
现在是9点30分
It's now 9:30,
是熄灯时间 如你们所知 9点30分
and that's lights-out time, 9:30, as you know.
明天是家长日
Tomorrow is Parents Day,
你们必须看起来休息好了 否则莫蒂就要被送进州立监狱了
and you must look rested, or Morty will be sent to the state penitentiary.
你在干什么? - 关灯!
What are you doing? - Shut the light!
起来! - 快来
Get up! - Come on.
这是什么 早餐吗? - 哈德维尔 起来!起来 起来!
What is this, breakfast? - Hardware, get up! Up, up!
这小狗是谁?
Who's the puppy?
什么?什么?
What? What?
好了 先生们 有大事
All right, gentlemen, big event.
"深夜刺♥激♥行动" - 又是偷内♥裤♥行动吗 特里普?
Operation Late Night Excitement. - Another panty raid, Trip?
不准提问 新兵蛋子!
No questions, dog face!
穿好衣服 出发!
Dress up and move out!
把他绑起来
Tie him up.
别吵醒他 轻点绑 他需要睡觉
Don't wake him. Tie him gently, now. He needs his sleep.
仪仗队
Honor guard,
准备抬起棺材
prepare to raise the casket.
过不去 特里普
Won't fit, Trip.
调整下角度
Spin him.
全体 旋转
Company, rotate.
向右转 向右转
Right face. Right face.
早上好 梅尔尼克先生
Morning, Mr. Melnick.
嘿 米奇! - 你好 米奇!
Hey, Mickey! - Hello, Mickey!
嘿 米奇!
Hey, Mickey!
嗨 米奇! - 嘿 米奇!
Hi, Mickey! - Hey, Mickey!
困了吗? - 你好 梅尔尼克先生
Sleepy? - Hello, Mr. Melnick.
早上好 梅尔尼克
Morning, Melnick.
还有很多空间 空间多着呢 倒得很好 爸 没问题 爸 来吧
Lots of room, lots of room. Looks fine, Dad. Looks good, Dad. Come on.
电影精选列表