贴出来 确保他们都记住了 这点非常重要
Post them up, make sure they know them. Very important.
嘿 拉里
Hey, Larry.
拉里! - 干嘛?
Larry! - What?
我觉得那边那个小妞在盯着我看
I think that chick over there is staring at me.
哪个小妞?在哪? - 在那边
Which chick? Where? - Over there.
嘿 她确实在盯着你看
Hey, she is staring at you.
你最好过去跟她聊聊 她可能想要了
You better go over and talk to her. She probably wants it.
怎么样啊 美女们? - 你拉链没拉
What's cooking, good looking? - Your fly's undone.
伦泽蒂 过来 嘿 芬克 过来 别跪着了
Renzetti, come here. Hey, Fink, come on. Off your knees.
嘿 斯帕兹 我刚看着你呢
Hey, Spaz, I was watching you.
看起来你刚才好像有戏哦
Looked like you had a chance there for a second.
谢谢 特里普
Thanks, Trip.
我的哥们 我的好哥们 - 嘿 特里珀
My man, my main man. - Hey, Tripper.
嘿 小子 - 向右看 先生们
Hey, boy. - Eyes right, gentlemen.
嘿 - 嘿 这些是免费的吗?
Hey. - Hey, are these free?
大家好 - 嗨 嗨 玛丽
Hi, everybody. - Hi. Hi, Mary.
很好 就右左右左那样走 - 天哪 没错就是这样
Fine. Just right, left, right, left. - Jeez, that's right.
好了 这些是营地规章
All right, these are the camp rules.
莫蒂希望你们都看一看
Morty would like you all to take a look at these.
规章放这里 如果你们晚一点想看的话
They'll be in here, if you wanna check these out a little bit later.
现在 先生们 更何况你们也确实是
And now, gentlemen, and you are,
我要带你们去看第一周的小屋分配
I'm gonna take you over to your cabin assignments for the first week.
出发
Let's go.
好了 这是六岁孩子的小屋
All right, this is the six-year-old cabin.
他们只会吃饭和尿床
All they know how to do is eat and wet their beds.
其他所有事都得你们教 克罗克特 交给你了
You have to teach them everything else. Crockett, take it.
不 不 特里普 我不要 不要六岁孩子
No, no, Trip. I don't want it. No six-year-olds.
得了吧 特里普 我不想...
Come on, Trip, I don't wanna...
这才是我的好哥们 祝你好运
That's my man. Good luck.
把漫画书收起来 拿起你的衬衫
Put the comic book away, and get your shirt.
抓住衬衫的肩膀部位
Take the shirt by the shoulders.
先这样折 再这样折
One, fold sleevie. Two, fold sleevie.
变 叠好了 - 这个叠的怎样?
Presto. It's done. - How's this?
这个呢 迈克? - 还不错
How's this, Mike? - That's not bad.
听着 我们干嘛不先睡个午觉
Listen, why don't we just have a nap,
等会儿回来再试 好吗?
and we'll come back later and try it, okay?
不 我不想睡 - 不
No, forget it. - No.
来吧 伙计们 非要我数到三吗?
Come on, guys. Do I have to count to three?
一 二...数到二就够了
One, two... Two's good enough.
来吧 史蒂夫
Come on, Steve.
嘿 那是什么?
Hey, what's that?
是厄尼 我的宠物青蛙 它是个跳高能手
It's Ernie, my pet frog. He's a jumper.
它怎么不跳? - 我猜它累了
How come he doesn't hop? - He's tired, I guess.
不 它死了 - 不 它在睡觉
No, he's dead. - No, he's sleeping.
它肯定死了
For sure, he's dead.
先生 你能帮我把我的青蛙叫醒吗?
Mister, could you help me wake up my frog?
它看起来累了 我们干嘛不让它再多睡一会儿呢 是吧?
He looks tired. Why don't we just let him sleep a little longer, okay?
好的 - 好吧
Yeah. - Okay.
现在睡午觉吧 好吗?我会...我会帮你照顾好青蛙的
Take that nap now, all right? And I'll... I'll take care of the frog.
好了 这是14岁女孩的小屋
All right, this is the 14-year-old girls' cabin.
她们有冲动也有本钱
They've got the drive and the equipment,
但她们没有经验 - 对
but they don't have the experience. - Right.
她们最好不是从你们这儿获得经验 至少这个夏天不行
They'd better not get it from you guys. Not this summer, anyway, huh?
罗克珊 我正想见你呢
Roxanne. Just the person I wanted to see.
回头再说 特里珀 是说 圣诞老人来了?
Later, Tripper. Say, Christmas?
A.L. 那是你的小屋 你负责这些未成年少女 看紧她们
A.L., that's your cabin. You got the jailbait. Watch them.
目标出现 - 谢谢
Women. - Thanks.
回头见
See you later.
罗克珊 我想让你知道 我受到了很深的伤害
Roxanne, I want you to know that I'm very deeply hurt,
我是真心这么说的
and I mean that sincerely.
很高兴听你这么说 失陪了
Glad to hear it. Excuse me.
嗨 拉里
Hi, Larry.
嗨 斯帕兹
Hi, Spaz.
斯帕兹!
Spaz!
嘿 猜怎么着 伙计们?莉莎终于来月经了
Hey, guess what, guys? Liza finally got her period.
莉莎 - 莉莎
Liza. - Liza.
你不用到处宣扬 - 但她们得知道啊
You don't have to advertise it. - But they gotta know.
嘿 莉莎你最好小心点 "因为现在你会怀孕了"
Hey, Liza you better watch it, "cause now you can get pregnant."
是啊 我听说有个女孩
Yeah, I heard about this girl,
没跟任何人做那种事就怀孕了
and she got pregnant without doing it with anyone.
你什么意思?不做那种事就不可能怀孕
What do you mean? You can't get pregnant without doing it.
不 笨蛋 她是没做 但她差点做了
No, stupid. She didn't do it, she almost did it.
我的天啊
My God.
嗨 姑娘们 这周我负责你们的小屋 - 嗨 A.L.!
Hi, guys. I got your cabin this week. - Hi, AL!
嘿
Hey.
快啊 问她 问A.L. - 问我什么?
Go on. Ask her, ask A.L. - Ask me what?
A.L. 如果一个女孩差点和一个男的发♥生♥关♥系♥ 她会怀孕吗?
A.L., can a girl get pregnant if she almost does it with a guy?
差点?我想不会 不会的
Almost? I don't think so, no.
那就放心了
That's a relief.
好了 斯帕扎洛普洛 你和菲尔还有那些12岁的孩子住这里
Okay, Spazalopolous, you're in here with Phil and the 12-year-olds.
这位是鲁迪
This here is Rudy.
嗨 鲁迪 - 嘿 鲁迪 怎么样啊?
Hi, Rudy. - Hey, Rudy. How's it going?
你得小心这家伙 他偷车坐过牢
Gotta watch out for this guy, he's done time for car theft.
哦 是吗?鲁迪 你是我喜欢的那类人
Oh, yeah? My kind of guy there, Rudy.
他可能会带坏其他孩子
He could be a bad influence on the other children.
留心一点 晚餐时见 伙计们
Watch it. We'll see you guys at dinner.
好的 - 小心你的耳朵 鲁迪 当心!
Okay. - Watch out for the ear, Rudy. Look out!
回头见 斯帕兹
See you later, Spaz.
再见 伙计们 - 再见 斯帕兹
Bye-bye, guys. - Bye, Spaz.
漂亮 贴头而过
Not bad. Over the head.
嗨 伙计们 我是斯帕兹
Hi, guys. I'm Spaz.
我是你们这周的实习顾问 我想给你们介绍...
I'm your CIT this week. I wanna introduce you...
嘿 看 是斯帕兹! - 是斯帕兹!
Hey, look, it's Spaz! - It's Spaz!
我想给你们介绍小屋里的一个新家伙 那个...
I wanna introduce you to a new guy in the cabin, that...
嘿 笨蛋 这是我的铺位 滚开
Hey, bozo, this is my bunk, so shove off.
安静 安静点 好吗 嘿 来吧 伙计们 安静下来
Settle down. Settle down, okay. Hey, come on, guys. Settle down.
好了 让我看看 东西都收好了 很好
Okay, let's see, everything's put away. That's good.
每个人都有铺位了 很好
Everybody has a bunk. That's good.
大家都安顿好了 很好
Everybody's settled in. That's good.
而且每个人都除过虱子 按过指纹了 很好
And everybody's been deloused and fingerprinted. That's good.
菲尔 你看 这才露营第一天 我们已经觉得无聊了
Phil, look, it's the first day of camp, and we're bored already.
我们该干点什么?
What are we gonna do, huh?
放心 彼得 放心好了
Relax, Peter, relax.
好了 伙计们 午饭后我们和B-11小屋有场大赛
Okay, you guys, after lunch we got a big game with cabin B-11,
我真的很想赢 所以 你们说怎么样?
and I really wanna win it, okay? So, what do you say?
我们要干掉他们!
We're gonna kill them!
要干嘛?
Gonna what?
我们要干掉他们!
We're gonna kill them!
我听不见 - 我们要干掉他们!
I can't hear you. - We're gonna Kill them!
我们要干掉他们!
We're gonna kill them!
全体营员注意
Attention all campers,
下午游泳安排如下
afternoon swim schedule is as follows,
高级海豚组请到码头报到
Advanced dolphins will report to the dock
进行生存游泳比赛和智商测试
for survival swimming and IQ testing.
所有高级银鱼组 到海滩集♥合♥ 进行裸体日光浴
All senior Silverfish, meet on the beach for nude sunbathing.
初级鲑鱼 鳟鱼和鲱鱼组 请到最近的熟食店报到
Junior salmon, trout and herring, report to the nearest delicatessen,
六岁蝌蚪组 请到沼泽地报到
and six-year-old tadpoles, report to the swamp.
所有龙虾组的人 赶紧离开 你们是危险分子!
And all lobsters, get out of here, you're a menace!
大卫说这很... - 嗨 姑娘们
David says that it's very... - Hi, girls.
我非常期待今年夏天和你们所有人一起工作
I'm really looking forward to working with all of you this summer.
希望我够你们平分
I just hope there's enough of me to go around.
兰斯 拜托 我们在吃饭呢
Lance, please. We're eating.
哦 该死!
Oh, crap!
为什么又是我来叠盘子?
Why do I have to stack the dishes again?
我没力气了 我很虚弱
I don't have the energy. I'm weak.
我饿得没力气了
I'm weak from hunger.
芬克 少废话 多干活
Fink. Less flak, more stack.
八卦!八卦!我们要听八卦!
Gossip! Gossip! We want gossip!
八卦!八卦!我们要听八卦!
Gossip! Gossip! We want gossip!
八卦!八卦!我们要听八卦!
Gossip! Gossip! We want gossip!
电影精选列表