我这样行吗? - 来吧 很顺利 爸
Am I okay? - Come on. Looks fine, Dad.
对不起 爸
Sorry, Dad.
哟
Yo.
你今天不用陪我跑了 我知道你还有事要做
You don't have to run with me today, I know you got things to do.
不 我宁愿跑步 它能让我不去想性♥爱♥的事情
No, I'd rather run, it takes my mind off sex.
你♥爸♥今天来吗? - 他来不了
Is your dad coming up today? - He can't.
我爸也来不了 他得修剪草坪
Mine can't either, he's gotta mow the lawn.
今天陪我一起混怎么样?
Mind hanging out with me today?
不要 - 好吧
No. - Okay.
嘿 你家里有小孩吗? - 没有
Hey, you got any kids in your family? - No.
你坐过牢吗?监狱? - 没有
Did you ever do any time? Prison? - No.
你知道怎么搭线偷车吗? - 还不知道 不会
You know to hot wire a car? - Not yet, no.
嗯 你会在课上学到的
Well, you'll learn in class.
你今天看报纸上关于波兰恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的新闻了吗?
Did you read in the paper today about the Polish terrorist?
没有 - 我看了 一场悲剧
No. - Yeah. A tragedy.
他们派这个人去炸一辆车 结果这家伙的嘴被排气管烫伤了
They sent this guy to blow up a car, and the guy burns his mouth on the tailpipe.
这是个老笑话了 你在这儿会经常听到
That's an old one. You'll get that a lot up here.
有响尾蛇!小心
Rattlesnake! Look out.
好了 安静
All right, quiet.
"她的头在潮湿的丛林地面上左右摆动 "
"She turned her head from side to side against the dank jungle floor."
嘿 放松点
Hey, relax.
"远处 海洋带着越来越强烈的激♥情♥起伏波动 "
"In the distance, the ocean undulated with increasing fervor."
我能听到他们 - 是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊
I can hear them. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
这本书真恶心 - 嗯 我觉得听起来很棒
This book is really disgusting. - Well, it sounds great to me.
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
"她再也无法抑制那恳求 "
"She could no longer contain the plea."
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你这个小甜心宝贝
You little hunk of honey bunch.
"占有我 "
"Take me."
"让我成为一个女人 "
"Make me a woman."
"她意识到自己正从内心深处发出声音 "
"She realized she was uttering sounds from deep within herself,"
"一种她从未发出过的噪音 "
"noises unlike any she had ever made."
拉里 - 闭嘴 闭嘴 好吗?闭嘴
Larry. - Shut up, shut up, okay? Shut up.
"...那饥渴的激♥情♥与痛苦的人格化身 "
"...the hungry personification of passion and pain."
"陌生人越来越接近那对纠缠在一起的男女 "
"Closer and closer the stranger came towards the entangled pair."
我起反应了 - 什么?
I'm getting a boner. - What?
我说我起反应了 - 你能不能…
I said I'm getting a boner. - Will you...
"...令人难忘的 "
"...haunting."
等一下 - 怎么了?
Wait a minute. - What is it?
我觉得我听到什么声音了
I think I hear something.
好了 我们去看看
Okay, let's go check it out.
安静
Quiet.
他们会听到我们的
They can hear us.
我什么也没听到…
I don't hear anything...
我要离开这儿 - 我打赌他们听到我们了
I'm getting out of here. - I'll bet you they heard us.
快走 快走 - 好的
Get out of here, get out of here. - Okay.
好了 快走 - 起来 起来
All right, go on. - Get up, get up.
斯帕兹 我卡住了
Spaz, I'm stuck.
我出不来了 快来 斯帕兹 帮帮我 我出不来了!
I'm having trouble. Come on, Spaz, help me. I'm having trouble!
斯帕兹 你在干什么?
Spaz, what are you doing?
斯帕兹 你把我的脸都扯破了!
Spaz, you're ripping my face off!
你在干什么?斯帕兹 斯帕兹 斯帕兹!
What are you doing? Spaz. Spaz. Spaz!
斯帕兹!
Spaz!
你是什么 同性恋吗 还是怎么了?
What are you, a homo, or what?
斯帕兹!斯帕兹!斯帕兹!
Spaz! Spaz! Spaz!
注意 前往莫霍克营地篮球赛的巴士
Attention. Bus for the Camp Mohawk basketball game
将在15分钟后出发
leaving in 15 minutes,
而且今天早上旗杆上挂着一条非常肥大的裤子
and there is a very fat pair of pants hanging on the flagpole this morning.
莫霍克营地见 莫蒂
See you at Camp Mohawk, Morty.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
莫霍克营地!
Camp Mohawk!
死亡 受伤 鲜血和脑浆!
Death, injury, blood and brains!
莫霍克 莫霍克 再次获胜!
Mohawk, Mohawk, win again!
死亡 受伤 鲜血和脑浆!
Death, injury, blood and brains!
莫霍克 莫霍克 再次获胜!
Mohawk, Mohawk, win again!
死亡 受伤 鲜血和脑浆!
Death, injury, blood and brains!
莫霍克 莫霍克 再次获胜!
Mohawk, Mohawk, win again!
给我小心点 莫霍克 我们会赢的!
Look out, Mohawk, we'll come through!
我不知道 特里普 那些莫霍克队的看起来比去年强
I don't know, Trip, those Mohawks look better than last year.
伙计们 在球场两端积极跑动对我们很重要
Guys, it's important for us to hustle at both ends of the court.
我们必须让进攻奏效
We gotta make the offense work.
我们必须打出强硬防守
We gotta play that big tough D.
我们必须限制住他们的内线大个子 进攻时我们必须冲抢篮板
We gotta contain their big men inside. We gotta crash the boards on offense.
我们无论如何都不能让他们走底线
We can't give them the baseline at any price.
但比这场比赛比分更重要的是
But more important than the score of this game,
今晚在我们那举办的大型社交会上得分
is to score at the big social at our place tonight.
所以 我要你们上场时不惜一切代价保护好自己的蛋蛋
So, I want you guys to go out there and protect your balls at any cost.
好的 - 包在我们身上
All right. - You can count on it.
李小龙 自卫的守护神
Bruce Lee, patron of self-defense,
保佑我们吧 - 保佑我们吧!
pray for us. - Pray for us!
好了 我们上
Let's go. All right.
好了 - 嘿 嘿 我们上!
All right. - Hey, hey, let's go!
去干掉他们 伙计们 抱歉 谢谢
Go get them, guys. Excuse me. Thank you.
上啊 斯帕兹 看你的了 斯帕兹
Let's go, Spaz. Do it, Spaz.
加里 接球 - 哦 斯帕兹!
Gary, take it. - Aw, Spaz!
对不起 伙计们 - 投这边
Sorry, guys. - Sink it over here.
好了 看好了该这么打 该这么打
All right, this is how it's done. This is how it's done.
看起来不错 哈德维尔 看起来不错
Looks good, Hardware. Looks good.
好了 我们把比分追回来
All right. Let's clean up.
再试一次 再试一个 - 嘿 射球 来吧
Try again. Try another one. - Hey. Take it. Come on.
你知道 我们的人看起来状态不太好 - 是不好
You know, our guys don't look so good. - They're not.
死亡 受伤 鲜血和脑浆!
Death, injury, blood and brains!
莫霍克 莫霍克 再次获胜!
Mohawks, Mohawks, win again!
加油 北星 加油!
Go, North Star, go!
好家伙 好家伙!
Son of a gun, son of a gun!
加油 北星 加油!加油 北星 加油!
Go, North Star, go! Go, North Star, go!
嘿 轮子 你等着坐救护车回家吧
Hey, Wheels, you're going home in an ambulance.
衬衫不错 克罗克特 - 谢谢
Nice shirt, Crockett. - Thanks.
好了 伙计们 - 谢谢 小喽啰
All right, guys. - Thanks. mook.
快点 快点 来吧 我们好好打篮球
Let's go, let's go. Come on, let's play some basketball here.
来吧 开始了
Come on. Here we go.
加油 北星 加油!
Go, North Star, go!
嘿 打得好 莫霍克 打得好
Hey, nice going, Mohawks, nice going.
混♥蛋♥们
Assholes.
我没事吧?
Am I all right?
那个跳球不错 哥们
That was a great try, buddy.
哦 是啊 我想我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Oh, yeah. I think we're in big trouble.
那个克罗克特真可爱
That Crockett's really cute.
是啊 但他篮球打得烂透了
Yeah, but he can't play basketball worth a shit.
加油 北星 加油!
Go, North Star, go!
场上有五个人 他们既进攻也防守
There are five guys. They play offense and defense,
但各自在球场的半场活动
but they play at different ends of the court,
并且在半场休息时会交换场地
and they switch sides at half-time.
轮子!
Wheels!
哈德维尔!
Hardware!
你没事吧? - 没事
You all right? - Yeah.
帮帮我 斯帕兹 快来
Help me, Spaz, come on.
慢点 慢点 来吧
Take it easy, easy. Come on.
现在你知道为什么他们叫那家伙犀牛了
Now you know why they call that guy Rhino.
哦 天哪 他鼻子流血了
Oh, my God, his nose is bleeding.
现在它要变得更大了
It's gonna get even bigger now.
杰基
Jackie.
过来 你没事吧? - 没事
Come here. You okay? - Yeah.
姑娘们 哈德维尔·伦泽蒂只是流鼻血而已
Hardware Renzetti, girls. It's just a nosebleed.
看起来他能参加今晚的大型社交会
Looks like he's gonna be at the big social tonight.
他会去的
He'll be there.
伤口看起来没变得更严重 真的
It really doesn't look any worse, really.
真的吗? - 上场去干掉他们
Really? - Go out there and kill 'em.
好的 - 法祖尔
All right. - Fazul!
来吧! - 哈德维尔!
Come on! - Hardware!
电影精选列表