加油 北星 加油!加油 北星 加油!
Go, North Star, go! Go, North Star, go!
加油 北星 加油!
Go, North Star, go!
啊!
Ah!
嘿 拉里 你得分了!
Hey, Larry, you scored!
干得漂亮!好了 伙计们 传球给芬克 他是我们的得分手
Way to go! Okay, you guys, feed Fink, he's our hot man.
好了 那边!
All right, there!
好了 掩护我!
Okay, cover me!
来吧 我们上! 我们上!干掉他们!
Come on, let's go! Let's go! Let's kill 'em!
来吧 伙计们 就这样 - 哦 当然
Come on, guys. That's it. - Oh, sure.
嘿 拉里!拉里 再来一次 再来一次 拉里!
Hey, Larry! Larry, again. Do it again, Larry!
没关系 没问题!
It's all right, it's okay!
我们照样能打败他们!
We can beat 'em anyway!
没关系 没问题!
It's all right, it's okay!
我们照样能打败他们!
We can beat 'em anyway!
没关系 没问题!
It's all right, it's okay!
我们照样能打败他们!
We can beat 'em anyway!
没关系 没问题!
It's all right, it's okay!
我们照样能打败他们!
We can beat 'em anyway!
好了 区域联防没用
Okay, the zone's not working.
他们有点太强了 没法人盯人防守
They're a little bit too good to cover man to man,
而且我们投篮烂透了
and we can't shoot for shit.
教练怎么能说这种话呢?
What kind of talk is that for a coach, huh?
就是啊 特里普 - 听着 我不会骗你们
Yeah, Trip. - Look, I'm not gonna lie to you guys.
我们根本不可能打赢这支队伍
There's no way we're gonna beat this team.
那我们该怎么办 特里普? - 我们会输
What are we gonna do, Trip? - We're gonna lose.
什么?
What?
但我们可以输得有尊严 办法是这样的
But we can lose with some self-respect. And here's the idea.
加油 北星 加油!
Go, North Star, go!
加油 北星 加油! 加油 北星 加油!加油 北星 加油!
Go, North Star, go! Go, North Star, go! Go, North Star, go!
莫蒂 团队精神不错嘛
Morty, nice team spirit.
赛后我再跟你谈 特里珀
I'll talk to you after the game, Tripper.
我们打得怎么样? - 和往常一样迟到 莫蒂
How we doing? - Late as usual, Morty.
你刚才去哪儿了 年轻人?
Where were you, young man?
好了 伙计们 现在讲点团队合作
Okay, you guys, a little teamwork, now.
耶!
Yeah!
斯帕兹!快上来 斯帕兹 快点!
Spaz! Get in. Spaz, hurry up!
这是北星历史上最自豪的时刻!
This is the proudest moment in North Star history!
算了吧 斯帕兹 她们都想要我
Forget it, Spaz. They all want me.
你知道 坎迪斯今晚看起来真不错
You know, Candace is sure looking good tonight.
所以他出200块让我帮他弄帆船
So he offered me 200 bucks to run the sailing program.
我说"没门" 我的意思是 200块连双鞋都买♥♥不起
I said, "Forget it!" I mean, 200 bucks doesn't even buy me a pair of shoes.
我的意思是 我可不止这个价
I mean, I'm the best.
现在真正的派对可以开始了
Now the serious partying can begin.
好的 - 嘿
Okay. - Hey.
好了!处♥女♥在右边 非处♥女♥在左边
Okay! Virgins on the right, non-virgins on the left.
兄弟们可以随意分配她们
You fellows can divide them up any way you like.
这次处♥女♥归我 因为上次是你
I got the virgins this time, you had them last time.
好吧 这次归你 但下次归我
Okay, you got them, but I get them next time.
好的 哥们 - 我们走 那边就有两个
Okay, buddy. - Let's go. There's two right there.
来吧
Come on.
嗨 罗克珊 - 嗨 莫蒂
Hi, Roxanne. - Hi, Morty.
音乐真带劲 嗯?
Really groovy tunes, eh?
嗨 杰基 嗨 温迪
Hi, Jackie. Hi, Wendy.
杰基在那儿 你为什么不去请她跳舞?
There's Jackie. Why don't you go ask her to dance?
不 那个温迪让我神魂颠倒 - 是啊 但杰基想要啊
No, that Wendy's driving me wild. - Yeah, but Jackie wants it.
我得和罗克珊谈谈
I have to talk with Roxanne
关于一位营员的高度私密问题
about a highly personal matter about one of the campers.
你能失陪一下吗?
Will you excuse us for a second?
嗯 好吧 我... - 好的
Yeah, well, I was... - Yeah.
你戴的真是胸罩吗 还是说你在防备暗♥杀♥?
Is that a bra you're wearing, or are you expecting an assassination attempt?
那是你口袋里的克莱雷特口香糖 还是你只是很高兴见到我?
Are those Clorets in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
好了 我们扯平了 三年了都这样
Okay. We're even. Three years of this.
我觉得我没多少台词可用了
I don't think I have many lines left.
坦白说 罗克珊 我害怕了
Frankly, Roxanne, I'm frightened.
拜托 特里普 现在别跟我来人性化这一套
Oh, don't go human on me now, Trip.
我真的很喜欢跳舞
I really like to dance.
我想是音乐吧 它让我的脚打起拍子 让我内心充满快乐
It's the music, I guess. It starts my feet tapping and I get all happy inside.
我想这是我与生俱来的特质吧
I guess it's just something I was born with.
算是一种先天缺陷 嗯?
Kind of a birth defect, huh?
我们去透透气吧 - 我想不行
Let's go get some air. - I think not.
嗯 我只是试着说下而已
Well, I'm trying.
那就 再接再厉吧
So, keep trying.
我得去换唱片了
I gotta go change the record.
你可以换唱片 但答应我 你不要变
You can change the record, but don't you change. Promise me?
我会在这里等你
I'll be waiting right here.
快点!赶快 亲爱的!赶快 亲爱的
Hurry! Rush, darling! Rush, darling.
你知道吗 A.L.? - 什么?
You know something, A.L.? - What?
这是一个非常严肃的时刻 - 是吗?
This is a very serious moment. - It is?
你不知道今晚是什么日子吗?
Don't you know what tonight is?
今晚是我们的三周年纪念日
Tonight's our third anniversary.
三年前的今晚 我们相遇了 - 哦 那确实很严肃
Three years ago, tonight, we met. - Oh, that is serious.
哦 天哪 对不起 我忘了
Oh, God, I'm sorry. I forgot.
周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
你知道么 轮子 就人♥渣♥来说 你算不错的
You know, Wheels, for a jerk, you're really a nice guy.
嗯
Well.
来吧 我们跳舞吧 - 哦 不
Come on, let's dance. - Oh, no.
来吧! - 不 我不会跳
Come on! - No, I don't know how.
一 二 三 就这么简单 来吧 我们跳舞
One, two, three. Simple as that. Come on, let's dance.
我领舞 你跟着
I'll lead, you follow.
全体营员注意
Attention, campers.
艺术和手工课因品味不佳已被取消
Arts and crafts has been canceled due to bad taste.
所有初级女生现在都是初级男生了
All junior girls are now junior boys.
护士奥马科说
And Nurse Omako says
浣熊热疫情正式结束了
that the raccoon fever epidemic is officially over.
嘿 那个滑水橇的!
Hey, you on the water skis!
我看见你和罗克珊跳舞了 - 哦 是吗?
I saw you dancing with Roxanne. - Oh, yeah?
嗯 她算是把我堵住了
Well, she sort of cornered me,
我当时不做点什么的话会让她难堪
and there was nothing I could do without embarrassing her.
你喜欢她吗?
Do you like her?
嗯 我替她感到难过 你知道吗?她有一只玻璃假眼
Well, I feel sorry for her, you know? She's got a glass eye.
而我是少数几个
And I'm one of the few people
知道和她说话时该看哪只眼睛的人之一
who knows exactly which eye to look at when they're talking to her,
所以她有点盯上我了
so she's sort of fixated on me.
嗯 我喜欢她
Well, I like her.
嗯 你的品味本来就不怎么样
Well, you're not exactly known for your taste.
我可能就只利用她打发这个夏天剩下的日子 然后
I'll probably just use her for the rest of the summer, and then
就把她和我毁掉的所有其他女人一起扔进废料堆
throw her on the scrap heap with all the rest of the women that I've destroyed.
我得去参加这次过夜活动
I have to go on this overnight.
接下来几天我要带实习顾问们去进行一次过夜活动
I'm taking the CITs on an overnight for the next couple of days,
所以你得自己训练了 小子
so you're gonna have to do your own training, son.
我要你今天跑两英里 明天跑两英里半
I want you to run two miles today, and two and a half tomorrow.
我从没跑过那么远
I've never run that far.
我也没有 但总得有人跑
Neither have I, but somebody's gotta do it.
不能指望我去跑 总得有人去跑
I can't be expected to do it. Somebody's gotta do I,
但不能是我 因为我太忙了
and it can't be me, because I'm too busy.
我有责任在身
I have responsibilities.
我是这次过夜活动的娱乐总监
I'm the entertainment director for the overnight.
过来
Come here.
我不在的时候 得有人替我做这些公共广播通知
Somebody's gotta make these PA announcements for me while I'm gone.
起床 熄灯 公共服务
Wake up. Lights out. Public Service.
不然我会有大♥麻♥烦的
Otherwise, I'm gonna get in a lot of trouble.
不 - 所以 如果你能帮我这个忙...
No. - So, I'd appreciate it
如果你能帮我做广播... - 不 特里普 我不想
if you could help me out on this... - No, Trip, I don't wanna
做广播 不想...戴这个... - 接受这项任命的话 我会很感激的
do the announcement. No... Wear... - And accept this nomination.
特里普 - 好了 现在
Trip. - Okay, now,
你只需要打开这里的电源开关
all you have to do is turn on this power switch here.
一切都会妥妥的 好吗? - 不 特里普
Everything will be hunky-dory, okay? - No, Trip,
我不想做广播 拜托
I don't wanna do the announcements. Come on...
你可以先试试通知所有实习顾问
And you can start by telling all the CITs to meet me
立刻到船码头见我
down at the boat dock immediamente.
电影精选列表