几天后见
I'll see you in a couple days.
嘿 记住 跑两英里 然后两英里半
Hey, remember, run two miles, then two and a half,
如果我没回来 就跑三或四英里 好吗?
and then run three or four if I don't come back, all right?
有什么问题吗? - 我们没有转向问题
Problem? - We don't have steering problems,
我们有人力问题
we've got manpower problems.
你开得太快了 特里普 慢点
You're going too fast, Trip, slow down.
哦 不 别
Oh, no, don't.
好了 芬克尔 - 什么?
Okay, Finkel. - What?
划桨! - 嘿 你溅到我了!
Paddle! - Hey, you're splashing me!
划桨!
Paddle!
均匀地反向划水 哈德维尔 - 是的 先生
Nice and even backstroke, Hardware. - Yes, sir.
斯帕兹 让我们保持在阳光下 我想均匀一下我的晒痕
Spaz, keep us in the sun. I wanna even out my tan.
看那个!明白了吗?
Look at that! Got it?
斯帕兹! - 嘿 斯帕兹!
Spaz! 'Hey, Spaz!
你爱我 宝贝 但我爱你 你也爱我
You love me, baby. But I love you and you love me.
所以我们就哇啦哇啦
So let's just wall a wall a.
一天六到八小时 在芒果树下
Six to eight hours a day Down by the mango tree.
该死的 该死的 该死的 你说
Dang it, you, dang it, you Dang it, you said.
我爱你如果你爱我
I love you if you love me.
来吧 你知道歌♥词的 罗基
Come on, you know the words, Rocky!
我爱我自己 所以我们就在芒果树下
I love me, so let's wall a wall a.
一起哇啦哇啦
Down by the mango tree.
我爱你如果你爱我
And I love you, if you love me.
但你爱你自己 我爱我自己
But you love you, and I love me.
所以我们就在在芒果树下 哇啦哇啦
So let's wall a wall a Down by the mango tree.
让我们在芒果树下 哇啦哇啦
Let's wall a wall a Down by the mango tree.
你吻过很多男生吗?
Have you kissed many guys?
家人算吗? - 不 我是说 真正的男生
Does family count? - No, like, I meant real guys.
嗯 两个吧 只不过 有一个是真正的变♥态♥
Well, two. Only, one was a real creep.
那个变♥态♥是怎么做的?
How did the creep do it?
斯帕兹 你什么意思 他怎么做的?
Spaz, what do you mean, how did he do it?
不 我是说 他有没问过你 还是直接就做了?
No, like, I mean, did he ask you, or did he just do it?
他直接就做了
He just did it.
月亮好奇怪
It's a weird moon.
月亮会杀人 你知道的
The moon kills, you know.
它靠地球为生
It feeds off the Earth.
在像这样的夜晚
On a night like this,
我们中的一个人可能会在半夜起来
one of us could get up in the middle of the night,
拿起一把斧头 砍掉别人的头
grab an ax, and cut somebody's head off.
我记得几年前的一个这样的夜晚
I remember a night like this a few years ago.
一个男生和一个女生开车出去 那是他们的第一次约会之一
A guy and a girl went out driving, it was one of their first dates.
开始时挺随意的 但最后他们决定停车亲热
It started out kind of casual, but they ended up deciding to go park,
其实离这儿不远
not too far from here, as a matter of fact.
正当他们亲热着 听着收音机时
While they're going at it, listening to the radio,
突然插播了一条新闻快报
all of a sudden, a news bulletin broke in.
"一个危险的疯子已经从"
"A dangerous lunatic has escaped"
"双松镇刑事精神病院逃脱 "
"from the hospital for the criminally insane at Two Pines."
哦 得了吧 特里普
Oh, come on, Trip.
他们把他描述成一个怪物 六英尺半高
They described him as a monster, six-and-a-half-feet tall,
260磅重
260 pounds,
有一个可怕的显著特征
with one horrible distinguishing feature,
一个磨尖了的不锈钢钩子
a sharpened stainless-steel hook
取代了他原来的右手
where his right hand used to be.
光这个就已经把男生吓坏了
That was enough for the guy.
他猛地挂上档 油门踩到底 撞上了一棵树又弹开
He slammed the car into gear, floored it, bounced off a tree,
直到开到女生家才停下来
didn't stop till they got to the girl's house.
他从自己那边下车 绕到她那边
Got out of his side, walked around to hers.
在那里 车门上挂着一个沾满鲜血的
There, hanging in the door, covered with blood,
不锈钢钩子
was a stainless-steel hook.
最奇怪的是 这么多年过去了
The strangest part, is that after all these years,
经过了双松镇历史上最大规模的搜捕
after the biggest manhunt in Two Pines' history,
他们依旧没能找到那个杀手
they never found the Killer.
有人说他还在上面的树林里
Some people say he's still up here in the woods,
等待着再次杀戮的机会
waiting for the chance to kill again.
要我说...
And I say...
我觉得他们说得对!
I say they're right!
嘿 我的晚餐! - 嘿 听着 那是个胡扯的故事
Hey, my dinner! - Hey, listen, that's a bullshit story.
不 伙计们 是真的 我以前听过
No, you guys, it's true. I heard it before.
是啊 - 只不过 我听说是在海滩上
Yeah. - Only, I heard it was on a beach.
是啊 - 是啊 嗯...
Yeah. - Yeah, well...
不 我听说是在一个公园里发生的
No, I heard it happened in a park.
哦 我听过 但那家伙少的是脚
Oh, I heard it, but the guy was missing a foot.
那家伙怎么可能脚上有个钩子?
How could the guy have a hook on his foot?
嗯 讲得不错 特里珀 - 谢谢
Now, that was nice, Tripper. - Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you, very much.
我觉得我好像躺在某种动物身上
I think I am lying on some sort of animal,
比如一只豪猪
like a porcupine.
其实只是个破啤酒瓶
Just a broken beer bottle.
我刚才还在想你大叫什么
I was wondering what you were yelling about.
你要去哪儿? - 我去游泳
Where are you going? - I'm going swimming.
水很棒!下来吧 - 不!
The water's great! Come on in. - No!
亲密接触后半小时内
You're not supposed to swim for half an hour
不应该游泳
after close physical contact,
会抽筋的 - 来吧 胆小鬼 水没那么冷
you get bad cramps. - Come on, chicken, it's not so cold.
不 我知道你在骗人 - 来吧
No, I know you're lying. - Come on.
好吧
All right.
没那么糟 是吧? - 比我想象的还要糟!
It's not so bad, is it? - Worse than I ever imagined!
过来 这里有个真正冷的地方
Come here, there's a real cold spot.
我听说过伙伴制度 但这也太过了
I've heard of the buddy system, but this is ridiculous.
特里珀 你的话真的太多了
Tripper, you really talk too much.
嗯 我只是想知道这是不是有鲨鱼出没的水域
Well, I was just wondering if these were shark-infested waters.
闭嘴
Shut up.
嘿 下面有鲨鱼 - 天哪 真的有
Hey, there is a shark down there. - My God, there is.
我想我们最好回
I think we'd better go back
我的睡袋去 免得发生什么意外
to my sleeping bag before something goes wrong.
怎么了?你去哪儿了?
What happened? Where were you?
我和杰基在树林里 - 在树林里?
I was with Jackie in the woods. - In the woods?
就在你希望她待的地方 - 是的
Right where you want her. - Yes.
哦 斯帕兹!你这个接吻老手!你进展到哪一步了?
Oh, Spaz! You old make-out master! How far did you get?
哦 我们只是去了瞭望点 然后觉得冷...
Oh, we just went down to Lookout Point, and then we got cold...
不 不 不 不!你们怎么亲热的?
No, no, no, no! How did you make out?
嗯 你知道 我们只是聊了聊
Well, you know, we just kind of talked.
你在树林里和她在一起 就只是聊天?
You had her in the woods, and you just talked?
不 不 嗯... - 你什么都没做
No, no, well... - You didn't do anything.
我们算是坐着... - 你什么都没做!
We were sort of sitting... - You didn't do anything!
我...
I---
我们走回家时我拉了她的手 - 拉了她的手?
I held her hand when we walked home. - Held her hand?
斯帕兹 你有进展了!
Spaz, you're on your way!
太棒了! - 是吗?是吗?
That's great! - Yeah? Yeah?
拉了她的手? - 是的
Held her hand? - Yeah.
在树林里? - 是的
In the woods? - Yeah.
而且天很黑? - 是的
And it was dark? - Yeah.
哇!
Wow!
我们来庆祝一下 - 没错
Let's celebrate. - Right.
给 自己拿
Here, help yourself.
我想我要吃奇滋 - 奇滋?
Think I'll have Cheezies. - The Cheezies?
是啊 我也吃奇滋
Yeah. I'll have Cheezies, too.
博比? - 哦 不
Bobby? - Oh, no.
哦 不 别叫我博比 行吗?
Oh, no, don't ever call me Bobby. All right?
我的意思是 我奶奶才叫我博比 我讨厌这样
I mean, my grandmother calls me Bobby. I hate it.
所以 我喜欢你叫我克罗克特
So, I like it when you call me Crockett.
好的 - 行吗?
Okay. - All right?
想听我叫吗? - 好啊
Wanna hear me say it? - Yeah, okay.
好的 克罗克特
Okay. Crockett.
克罗克特
Crockett.
克罗克特
Crockett.
陆地!陆地!
Land Land!
陆地!土地!坚实的大地!
Land! Soil! Terra Firma!
要进去了 是的 你逃不掉啦 - 不 不 不 不!
Going in. Yes, you are. - No, no, no, no!
看起来不错 太好了!
Looking good. All right!
电影精选列表