好了 好了 我们有八卦更新 以下是新闻
Okay. Okay, we have a gossip update. This is the news.
去年夏天最火热的一对情侣似乎分手了
It seems as though last summer's hottest couple have split.
我不能告诉你们他们的名字 但她的名字首字母是A.L.
I can't tell you their names, but her initials are A.L.,
而他则是那个"轮子"上的超级万人迷实习顾问
and he's the hottest CIT on wheels.
我们都知道他们去年夏天大部分时间都在灌木丛里度过
We all know they spent most of last summer in the bushes,
但问题是 真爱会再次开花吗?
but the question is, will true love bloom again?
说到实习顾问 有个叫温迪的女孩
And speaking of CITs, there's a certain girl named Wendy
让所有男生都做春梦
who's giving all the guys wet dreams.
好了 乔迪 非常感谢
Okay, Jody, thank you very much.
大家 叠完盘子后
Everybody, when you're finished stacking,
所有小屋可以进行其他活动了
all the cabins can go to their other activities.
好了 伙计们 我们来打球吧 好吗?走吧!
Okay, you guys, let's play ball, okay? Let's go!
我们走吧 该回小屋休息了
Let's move. We gotta get back to the cabin for rest period.
如果我想休息 我就待在克利夫兰了
If I'd wanted to rest, I would have stayed in Cleveland.
你和特里普打防守 把衬衫脱了
You and Trip are playing defense. Get your shirts off.
嘿 太好了!怎么样?我们是防守 哥们
Hey, all right! What do you say? We're defense, buddy.
好了 伙计们 来吧 要上了
Okay, you guys. Come on, let's go.
我们能赢这场比赛 没问题 来吧
We can win this game, all right. Come on.
哈德维尔 你完蛋了 来吧 伙计们
Hardware, you're doomed. Come on, you guys.
来吧 来吧 各位 传这边 来吧
Come on. Come on, people. Down here. Come on.
来吧 伙计们 干掉他们
Come on, you guys, let's kill them.
来吧 鲁迪 往回传
Come on, Rudy, get it back the other way.
我们非得让这家伙进队吗?
Do we have to have this guy on our team?
我们非得要格纳在我们队吗?他一点用都没
Do we gotta have Gerner on our team? He's totally useless.
他烂透了! - 他太差劲了
He sucks! - He's terrible.
我知道 我知道 好了 来吧 伙计们 我们重新部署...
I know, I know. Okay, come on, you guys. Let's regroup...
你好 请给我一些薯条好吗?
Yeah, could I have some fries, please?
嘿 格纳 怎么样啊?
Hey, Gerner. How's it going?
这是整个双松区最他妈好吃的食物了
This is the best damn food in the whole Two Pines area.
你找到这地方我一点也不奇怪
I'm not surprised you found this place.
我第一次见你就看出你是个美食家了
I had you pegged for a gourmet first time I met you.
你知道 带个行李箱是明智之举
You know, that's a smart move, bringing a suitcase.
你肯定不想把很多贵重的袜子
You don't wanna be leaving a lot of valuable socks
和内♥裤♥留在营地里
and underwear around camp,
让别人在你进城的时候乱翻
where people can rustle around in them when you're out on the town.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你要番茄酱吗?
You like ketchup?
我要走了
I'm going away.
你要去拉斯维加斯?
You going to Vegas?
如果你要去拉斯维加斯 伙计 我倒想去
If you're going to Vegas, man, I would be up for it,
因为我爱那座城市 我是派对狂 我爱那座城市
because I love that town. I'm a party guy, I love that town.
我觉得他们不喜欢我在那儿
I don't think they want me around.
什么 你是在说刚才那些踢足球的家伙吗?
What, are you talking about the soccer-heads back there?
嗯 这就是快节奏 激烈碰撞 在刀锋上生活
Well, that's life in the fast-paced, slam-bang, live-on-the-razor's edge,
嘲笑死亡的少年足球世界里的生活
laugh-in-the-face-of-death world of junior league soccer.
我是认真的 我以前从来没踢过球 我和他们说过了
I'm serious. I never played the game before. I tried to tell them.
什么?你和他们说过...
What? You tried to tell...
然后他们...
And they...
是谁?我去找他们算账 就用这把瑞士军刀对付他们
Who was it? I'll get them. I'll get them with this Swiss Army knife.
瑞士人训练过我杀人 我会这么做的
The Swiss trained me to kill, and I will do it.
我会抓住这些家伙的脖子 拿出牙签
I will grab these guys by the neck, take the toothpick,
直接插♥进♥他们的牙缝里
and stick it right in between their teeth.
然后我会对着他们的头扇几下
And then I'll slap them around the head a couple of times.
他们会昏迷几秒钟 失去知觉
They'll go out for just a couple of seconds, they'll be unconscious,
趁他们昏迷的时候 我就用开瓶器
and while they're doing that, I'll go for the corkscrew.
我会抓住他们 拿起那个开瓶器
And I'll grab them, and I'll take that corkscrew,
直接插♥进♥他们的声带
and I will stick it right into the voice box.
我会使劲扭那个混♥蛋♥
I will twist that mofo,
我会把它扭进他的声带 把那东西扯出来
I will twist it into his voice box, and rip that thing,
扯出来 那他下半辈子说话就会变成这样
rip it out, and he'll talk like this for the rest of his life.
我不想伤害任何人 我只想他们喜欢我
I don't wanna hurt anyone. I just want them to like me.
为什么?
Why?
如果你一个夏天能交到一个好朋友 那你就做得很不错了
If you make one good friend a summer, then you're doing pretty well.
听着 如果你有麻烦 就来找我 和我说 我会帮你的
Look, if you have trouble, come to me, tell me, and I'll help you.
那是什么?那是什么?是同意还是不同意?
What's that? What is that? Is that yes or no?
同意是这样 不同意就是扭 扭 扭 明白吗?
Yes is like this, and no is just twisting, twisting, twisting. Okay?
嗯 是同意 - 是这个?
Well, it was yes. - It was this one?
确定? - 是的 其中一种
Definitely? - Yes, one of those.
你确定不是左右摇摆的那种?
You're positive it wasn't a side-to-side one?
不 不是那种
No, it wasn't one of those.
"因为那样会伤到你的脖子 好了..."
"Cause you could hurt your neck doing that. Okay..."
你有车吗?因为我需要搭车回营地
Have you got wheels? 'Cause I need a lift back to camp.
我爸妈不让我开车 "因为他们抓到我醉驾了"
My folks won't let me drive "cause they caught me drinking,"
他们再也不让我出门了 因为我是个混♥蛋♥ 他们说的
they just don't let me out of the house anymore, 'cause I'm a jerk, they said.
他们要送我去军事学校
They're gonna send me to military school.
你漏东西了 鲁迪
You forgot something, Rudy.
谢谢你的薯条
Thanks for the fries.
天哪!
Jesus!
老天 哈德维尔 - 你这禽兽 你在干嘛?
Christ, Hardware. - You animal. What are you doing?
我受不了了 - 你这白♥痴♥ 你玩炸♥药♥的时候
I can't handle it. - You mook, why don't you warn me
怎么不提醒我一下?
when you're gonna play with your dynamite?
你在干嘛 哈德维尔?
What are you doing, Hardware?
我在接这个大功率插座 给我们新装的空调用
I'm hooking up this heavy-duty outlet here for our new air conditioner.
空调?太棒了 - 没错
An air conditioner? That's great. - That's right.
嗯 哪来的空调? - 莫蒂的办公室拿的 他喜欢热
Well, where is it? - Morty's office. He loves the heat.
好吧
Okay.
空调又不会自己长腿跑掉
An air conditioner just doesn't get up and walk away.
知道可能在哪吗 特里珀? - 我完全不知道
Any idea where it might be, Tripper? - I have no idea.
也许被偷了 莫蒂 - 当然是被偷了
Maybe it was stolen, Morty. - Of course, it was stolen,
但我会找到它的
but I'm gonna find it.
你们俩去核对一下日程安排好吗?
Will you two go over the schedules, please?
好了 准备好了吗?
Okay, ready?
周一 周三 周五 下午2:00 - 4:00
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.,
初级男生和初级女生
junior boys and junior girls.
周二和周四 下午2:00 - 4:00 初级男生
Tuesday and Thursday, 2:00 to 4:00 p.m., junior boys.
周四和周五 下午4:00 - 5:00...
Thursday and Friday, 4:00 to 5:00...
罗克珊 - 什么?
Roxanne. - What?
作为朋友我必须告诉你
I have to tell you this as a friend.
我可以直接看进你的衬衫里面
I can see right down your blouse.
我也什么都看到了
I can see everything, too.
特里珀 你是不是有什么大病?
Tripper, is there something seriously wrong with you?
罗克珊 我得了医生所说的"腺体分泌异常活跃症"
Roxanne, I have what doctors call "very active glands."
我只告诉了你一个人 连我爸妈都不知道
You're the only person I've told, my folks don't even know.
嗯 也许你可以在他们不知道的情况下做手术
Well, maybe you can have surgery without them knowing.
去他的手术 我们来摔跤吧
Heck with surgery. Let's wrestle.
不 我们还是别了 好吗 特里珀?不要...
No, let's not, okay, Tripper? No...
看我的原子碎颅击
The atomic skull crusher.
我们别这样 好吗 特里珀?
Let's not do this. Okay, Tripper?
我们就此打住吧 好吗?好吗?
Let's just stop right now. Okay? Okay?
看我的潜身锁 - 什么?特里珀 不要
Dip lock. - What? Tripper, no.
这里是鲨鱼出没的水域! - 不 别那样 特里珀 不 不
Shark-infested waters! - No, don't do that, Tripper. No. No.
特里珀!
Tripper!
我们现在停下吧 好吗?不 嗯?我们...
Let's stop now, okay? No, huh? Let's...
我很抱歉说了衬衫那事 但总得有人告诉你
I'm sorry about that blouse thing, but somebody had to tell you.
特里珀 马上从我身上下来 不然我就开始尖叫了
Tripper, get off of me right now, or I start screaming.
我猜你会数三下 嗯?一 二...
At the count of three, I guess, huh? One, two...
救命! - 救命!
Help! - Help!
救命!
Help!
救救我! - 别这样 求你了
Help me! - No, please.
来人啊 救命! - 让我起来
Somebody, help! - Let me get off.
从我身上下去!莫蒂!
Get off me! Morty!
这他妈的到底是怎么回事? - 哦 莫蒂!
What the hell's going on here? - Oh, Morty!
莫蒂 莫蒂 莫蒂
Morty. Morty. Morty.
她攻击我
She attacked me.
放过我吧 哈里森 行吗?
Give me a break, Harrison, will you?
她像野兽一样扑向我!
She came at me like an animal!
你能不能冷静点?
Would you get a hold of yourself?
太棒了 从外面根本看不见 因为有灌木丛挡着
It's great. You can't even see it from outside, because of the bushes.
好了 就是现在
Okay, this is it.
就是现在 注意 五秒后 我们说好的五秒
This is it. Now, in five seconds, we're talking five,
电影精选列表