不 你当然无法想象
No, of course you can't.
我觉得你应该知道我过去有个别的身份
I thought you should know I was once someone else.
我从小就被教导要憎恨与我不同的人
I was raised to hate people that were different than me.
我确实也变成那样了
And I did.
我很擅长
And I was good at it.
那你对那些你讨厌的人
And what did you do
都做了什么
to the people you hated?
你打他们了吗
Did you... beat them?
还是杀了他们 是什么
Kill them? What?
我讨厌罗比和茜茜
I hate Robbie and Sissy.
你要为我杀了她们吗
Are you going to kill them for me?
- 我厌恶... - 别他妈的
- I hate... - No, don't fucking talk to me
跟我说什么仇恨 我们两个有的已经够多了
about hate. I have enough hate for the both of us.
- 抱歉 - 别碰我
- Sorry... - Don't touch me!
那么 现在你是谁呢
So, who are you right now?
我只是个园丁
I'm just a gardener...
曾经有过别的身份
who used to be someone else.
但是现在是你的朋友
But now I'm your friend.
不 我现在甚至没办法跟你共处一室
No, I cannot even be in the same room as you.
不 别这样 操
No, stop! Fuck!
我开车送她去了汽车旅馆
I drove her to the motel.
开了两间房♥
Got two rooms.
她什么都没说
She did not say a word.
这本日记在我被软禁的时候
This journal was so helpful to me
帮了我很大的忙
when I was under house arrest
乃至之后的很多年
and for many years after.
现在 我只觉得它是个负担
Now, I just find it a burden.
- 警官 - 是我
- Deputy Marshal Neruda? - Yes.
- 我是纳维尔 - 嘿
- Narvel Roth. - Hey.
我们得再见一面
We need to meet again.
明天可以吗
Tomorrow?
周六如何
Saturday?
这里最近有点忙
Uh, things have been a bit hectic around here,
但大家明天都放假
but everybody's got the day off tomorrow,
所以我才有空
so that works for me.
好吧 那就下午三点
All right, 3:00 p.m.
到时候见
See you there.
纳维尔
Narvel?
是我 玛雅
It's Maya.
你能开门吗
Can you open the door?
我想进去
I'd like to come in.
可以吗
Is that okay?
当然
Yeah, okay.
有喝的吗
Anything to drink?
只有苏打水了
Well, I... I got a soda from the machine.
没关系的
That's okay.
我真的很想把衣服脱掉
I really want to take off my clothes.
可以吗
Is that okay?
我真的很想
I want to take off my clothes so bad.
我也是
I would like nothing more.
脱掉你的衣服
Take your clothes off.
还有衬衫
Take off your shirt.
转一圈
Turn around.
你会把他们都洗掉吗
And you'll have them removed?
会的
Yes.
来吧
Continue.
纳维尔
Narvel?
哇
Whoo!
耶
Yeah!
哇
Whoo!
什么
Yeah, excuse me?
请坐 罗斯先生
Sit down, Mr. Roth.
- 要写什么吗 - 不了
- Can I get you something? - No.
奥斯卡呢
Where's Oscar?
聂鲁达警官
Deputy Marshal Neruda
还有三个月就退休了
is less than three months from retirement.
他觉得是时候
He felt this would be a good occasion
让我来接触你了
to introduce his replacement.
我是斯蒂芬·柯林斯 大家都叫我斯蒂克
I'm Stephen Collins, though folks call me Stick.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
奥斯卡已经跟我说过了
Oscar has briefed me.
你的隐私会得到保证的
Your confidentiality has been in no way breached.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道你过去十年的
I'm aware of your exemplary record
模范表现
over the last decade.
为你感到高兴
Hey, congratulations.
奥斯卡和我几周前在这里见过面
Oscar and I met several weeks ago, here and...
我们达成了协议
we made an agreement.
我只是想在回去之前知道最新情况
And I just wanted an update before I go back.
什么样的协议
And what sort of agreement was that?
关于第九街的毒贩
It was about a drug crew working in the 9th Street Projects.
哦 他没说过这件事
Oh, he... he never said anything about that.
你觉得我可以给他打个电♥话♥吗
Do you think we can get him on the phone?
现在我才是你的管理者
I'm your handler now.
你的所有事宜已经被移交到我手中了
Deputy Marshal Neruda has handed over your case.
就这样了吗
Just like that?
是啊 就是这样
Yeah, that's how it works.
你们的协议有什么问题吗
What was the problem on the 9th Street Projects?
- 是个关于毒贩的事儿 - 什么样的毒贩
- It was about a drug crew. - W... what type of drug crew?
很高兴认识你 斯蒂克
Nice to meet you, Stick.
我相信你很擅长你的工作
And I'm sure you're pretty good at your job,
但我觉得你帮不了我
but I just don't think that you can help me
尤其在这种情况下
in this situation.
试着相信我
Hey, try me.
我已经试过了
I just did.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
喂
Yeah?
好的
Yeah.
有人受伤吗
Was anybody hurt?
你有没有报♥警♥
Did you call the police?
你现在在哪儿呢
Where... Where are you now?
诺玛还好吗
Is Norma okay?
知道了 我现在就回去
All right, I'm on my way.
知道了 好好
Yeah, yeah. Go, go.
格雷斯伍德花♥园♥出了点儿事儿
There was an incident at Gracewood Gardens.
- 什么事儿 - 恶意破坏
- What? - Vandalism.
没有人受伤
Nobody was hurt.
是罗比
It's Robbie.
就在一个半小时之前 拿上你的东西
It's an hour-and-a-half. Grab your stuff.
警♥察♥刚离开
The police left.
你跟他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
我什么也没看见
I didn't really see anything.
诺玛呢
Where's Norma?
在客厅里 珍妮陪着她
In the sitting room. Janine's with her.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
讨厌的家伙
The bad penny.
- 还好吗 - 嗯
- How are you? - All right.
没人闯进来
No one came in.
门廊狗被踢了
Porch Dog got kicked.
我有这个
I had this.
我父亲的战利品 鲁格手♥枪♥
Father's trophy Luger.
- 给我吧 - 他们可能会回来
- Let me take that. - They might come back.
他们那时就在你的小屋里
They were in your cabin.
警♥察♥回来了吗
Uh, are the police coming back?
我们也不知道
We don't know.
如果他们来了 我宁愿走
Well, I'd rather not be here if they do.
珍妮 照顾好她
Janine, look after her.
我可以给他们打电♥话♥看看他们在哪儿
I can call them and find out where they are.
你要怎么做
What are you going to do?
你在这等着 我去收拾残局
You wait here, I'm gonna tie up some loose ends.
电影精选列表