- 你没事吧 - 嗯 没事儿的
- You all right? - Uh, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
是伊泽贝尔给我的吗
Isobel got me this?
呃 诺玛想为你挑选一些东西
Uh, Norma wanted to pick something out for you.
哦
Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢诺玛吧
Thank Norma.
抱歉
Sorry.
不 不
Uh, no, no.
对不起
Sorry.
不要那样
Uh, don't do that.
看上去不错
It looks good.
- 查尔斯做得很好 - 他一贯如此样
- Charles did a good job. - He always does.
- 已经寄出了吗 - 还在等你的批准
- Has he sent it out? - Waiting on your approval.
可以寄出去了
He has it.
我说过你穿那件衣服很漂亮了吗
You're looking stunning in that dress. Did I say that?
嗯 是的 谢谢你
Uh, yes. Thank you.
已经到了可以上电视的程度
Good enough to be on television.
我上过电视 你知道吗
You know, I was on television. Did you know that?
那时你还太小了 肯定不知道
Well, you're too young to remember,
但当时西部片风靡一时
but Westerns were all the craze.
步♥枪♥手
The Rifleman.
父子秀节目
It was a father and son show,
每周在同一时间播出
was on the same time every week.
星期二 九点
Tuesday, nine o'clock.
而且 嗯...
And, um...
天啊
Oh, God,
约翰尼·克劳福德是我见过的
Johnny Crawford was the cutest boy
最可爱的男孩
I'd ever seen.
他曾经是一名捕鼠员
He was once a Mouseketeer.
我打赌你肯定不知道那是什么
I bet you don't know what that is.
哦...
Oh...
我父亲带我去洛杉矶出差
Father had taken me to Los Angeles on business.
他认识那个做节目的人
He knew the people who did the show
他们需要一个小女孩来送给约翰尼一朵花
and they needed a little girl to give Johnny a flower.
你知道那个小女孩是谁吗
Do you know who that little girl was?
- 是你 - 没错
- You. - Right.
他们拍了三遍
They filmed it three times.
父亲让他所有的朋友在播出的时候
Father had all his friends come to the house
都来我家观看节目
to see the show when it aired.
就在这儿
Right here.
哦 我确定你可以在某个地方看到它
Oh, I'm sure you can see it somewhere.
可能在互联网上
Probably on the internet.
我讨厌互联网
I hate the internet.
是的 你很少使用它
Yeah, you hardly use it.
在手♥机♥相机出现之前
Before cell phone cameras,
不管什么事情都只是你跟那个人之间要解决的
if you did something, it was your word against theirs.
现在 如果你做了什么
Now if you do something,
你的朋友可能会刚好把它录下来然后放到网上
your friends just record it and put it on the internet.
哦 我敢说网上肯定有你的艳照
Oh, I bet there's some juicy pictures of you on the web.
诺玛 别这样了
Norma, stop that.
- 别什么 - 你知道的
- Stop what? - You know what.
我听到风言风语
I hear things.
什么 什么事情
What? What things?
是你在说话 还是你的鸡♥巴♥
Is that you talking, or your dick?
你以为我看不出来吗
You don't think I see?
你以为你在拜访了这位女士之后
You think you can run around the backyard
还能在大半夜里
in the middle of the night pulling your pants up,
穿着裤子在后院跑来跑去吗
after paying a little visit to this one here?
骨子里的狐媚劲儿
Ah. Well, guess it runs in the blood.
跟她妈妈一样
Just like her mother.
诺玛 是你让我照顾她
Norma, you asked me to look out for her.
是的 但我没想到你会
Yeah, but I didn't think you were going to be
给我演了一出洛丽塔
Humbert Humbert in your own production of Lolita.
玛雅还在寻找自己的生活方式
Maya's just finding her own way.
这里我说了算
And I'm the fucking Queen of Scotland!
- 你应该道歉 - 给一个荡♥妇♥道歉吗
- You should apologize. - To the slut?
- 珍妮 罗尼 - 你也应该
- Janine! Ronnie! - You, too.
- 为了什么 - 我要你离开这里
- For what? - I want you gone.
我警告过你
I warned you.
我不想再让你在这里了
I don't want you around here anymore.
冷静一下
Just calm down.
就今晚 今晚我就要你走
Tonight. I want you out tonight.
我们明天再说
We'll talk tomorrow.
奥斯卡·聂鲁达先生
Mr. Oscar Neruda.
我会跟他谈
That's who I'll talk to.
我记得他叫我帮忙的时候
I remember when he asked me to help.
他说你是特例
He said you were a special case.
如你所愿
As you wish.
诺玛 我要谢谢你
Norma, I want to thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
谢谢你对我的信任
For having faith in me.
我还以为你是个园艺高手
I thought you had a green thumb.
但我没想到是个中指【green finger也是园艺高手的意思 这里说中指是觉得自己被挑衅了】
I didn't know it was a green middle finger.
时机到了
This was the time.
我一直等待的时机
The time I had been waiting for.
稍等
Just give me a second.
是我 纳维尔 玛雅
It's Narvel, Maya.
好的 进来吧
Yeah, okay. Come in.
她 呃 想让你离开
She, uh, wants you to leave.
事实上 她想让我们俩都离开
In fact, she wants us both to leave.
就现在
Now.
她是认真的吗
Is she serious?
哦 是的 我想是的
Oh, yeah, I think so.
- 她可以这么做吗 - 这是她的财产
- Can she even do that? - It's her estate.
花♥园♥是属于她的
The gardens belong to her.
所以 我们要离开了了
So, we're leaving.
那么 我必须得回去吗
So, do I have to go back?
呃 嗯...
Uh, well...
你可以跟着我
You're welcome to stick with me.
如果你信任我的话
If you trust me.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我得我住的地方拿些东西走
I have to grab a few things from my place.
他妈的 是他 RG
Fuck! That's him, that's RG.
在哪儿呢
Where?
穿红色的那个
The one in the red.
另一个是西西
The other one's Sissy.
我就在左边 还有一个街区
I'm just here on the left, just one block.
等等 我跟你一起去
Wait, I'll come with you.
不 没关系 我很好
No, it's okay, I'm good.
我在这儿等着
I'll wait.
谁啊
Yeah?
- 谁啊 - 你在哪里呢
- Yeah, who's this? - Where are you?
别着急 我马上
Hold your fucking horses! I'm coming.
嘿
Hey.
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
你就是那个被称为"酒鬼弗里托"的人吗
Are you the one they call Frito the Beaner?
- 他们说什么 - 你说什么呢
- That what they say? - Now, what the fuck?
那我一定是搞错了
Oh, must have got the wrong information.
我认识你
You I know.
你是他们提过的RG
You're the one they call RG.
他们的建议你有好好采纳吗
You're the one that got some good advice the other day.
嗯
Yeah.
你一定就是农夫约翰了
- And you must be Farmer John.
我是个园丁
I'm a gardener.
所以我才穿这些滑稽的衣服
That's why I wear these funny clothes
用这个修剪枝条也是我的工作的一部分
and carry these pruning shears as part of my job.
它们不仅可以折断树枝
You know, pruning shears, they can snap off a branch
或者是植物球茎
or a plant bulb just like that.
折断一根手指的时间是一样的
Same time it takes to snap off a finger
电影精选列表