那对夫妻跟往常一样还患换着尿布呢
A couple still hanging by their diapers.
波蒂·帕特洛得了痴呆症
Potty Patlo's got dementia.
约翰尼男孩
Johnny Boy.
他妈的耶利米
Fucking Jeremiah.
查尔斯牧师
Reverend Charles.
查尔斯·艾弗里牧师
Reverend Charles Avery.
哦 那个黑鬼是冲着我来的
Oh, that nigger has it out for me.
他需要消失
He needs to vanish.
不要留下任何人证
Don't leave any witnesses.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
是的 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我想你会的
Thought you would.
这么多记忆
So much for... memory lane.
一直萦绕着
Lot of hits.
十四项控诉
Fourteen indictments.
上庭两年
Two years in court.
你成功了
You flipped.
你打动了那些法官
You broke up the band.
所以 我就是清白的了吗
So, am I in the clear?
不可能
That's never going to happen.
你声名赫赫
You're a known guy.
你对九个恶棍下了狠手
You put the deep six on nine bad guys.
我的意思是 即使他们死了 你也不会被遗忘
I mean, even if they're dead, you're not forgotten.
那些听朋克的光头党【青年亚文化群体 通常被视为极端右翼民族主义者或新法♥西♥斯♥主义者】
Every skinhead punk
想要扬名立万
wants to make a name for himself,
只需要大喊 我找到诺顿·鲁珀尔了
move up, just gotta say, "I found Norton Rupplea,
我把他干掉了
and I took him out."
瞬间就能获得的街头信誉
Instant cred.
我的朋友
No, my friend.
你再也不可能成为诺顿·鲁珀尔了
You're never going to be Norton Rupplea again.
我的驾照还有几个月就到期了
My driver's license expires in a few months.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
你有什么心事吗
Uh, you got something on your mind?
关于我工作的地方的
It concerns where I work.
你做得很好
You've done a terrific job.
事实上 我很佩服你
Actually, I'm impressed.
为了我们俩个 我希望我们还是开诚布公些
You know, I wish for both of our sakes we can go public.
你是证人保护委员会的代言人
You're a WITSEC poster boy.
如果我有一一朵小红花的话
If I had a little gold star,
我绝对会贴到你的头上
I'd put it on your fucking forehead
不会多等一分一秒
right now.
有一个年轻的女人
There's a young woman.
她在花♥园♥当学徒
Works as an apprentice at the gardens.
老板觉得对她有义务
And the owner feels an obligation to her.
她挨打了
She took a beating.
她涉毒 也许是个骡子【运毒的人】
She was involved in drugs, maybe a mule.
那么 我该怎么做呢
So, where do I come in?
她有个男朋友
-Uh, she has a boyfriend. Hmm.
罗比戈麦斯 本名
Robbie Gomez, birthname.
是个人♥渣♥ 他的手下在第九街倒腾毒品
Piece of shit. His crew work out of the 9th Street Projects.
我想知道你是否可以从你的数据库里
I was wondering if you could pull up his name
查查他的信息
on that databank of yours and see.
肯定能查出些犯罪记录
There's gotta... gotta be a rap sheet.
好的
All right.
有了
Oh, yeah.
在这儿呢
Here we go.
是个大忙人
Oh, he's been busy.
所以要怎么办
So, what's going on?
我需要一个人
I would like someone,
不能是我 这太冒险了
not me of course, uh, it's too risky,
最好是什么执法部门的人
but someone from law enforcement
去找他谈谈
to pay RG a knock and talk.
告诉他他们知道这个人的恶行 他是怎么对待女人的
Tell him they heard stories about the way he treats women,
再有个什么案例就最好了
one case in particular.
告诉他 他被盯上了
Tell him they got their eye on him
如果他们再听到这样的事儿
and if they hear any more such stories,
他就会被找上门
he's going to be the first person they visit.
显然他们还不止就这一个原因才会找上他
And obviously they've got more reasons to visit him.
你希望我帮个忙 是吗
You asking me a favor?
我想是的 是的
I guess so, yeah.
我会答应你的
Well, I think you've earned it.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thank you.
好的
All right.
所以 你要退休了吗 什么时候退
So what, you're retiring? When are you retiring?
还有一百零两天
Hundred and two days.
会有人来接替我
You'll be assigned a new case agent.
唔
Hmm.
也许在那之后我们还可以见面
All right, maybe we could meet up after that.
纳维尔
No, Narvel.
那是不可能的
That's just not possible.
是啊
Yeah.
好了
All right.
早上好
Good morning.
嗯 很好
Hmm, very good.
很不错
Coming along nicely.
嘿
Hey.
- 怎么样了 - 很好
- How's it going? - Good.
你没事吧 哦
You all right? Oh.
呃...诺玛要请你吃午饭
Uh... Norma has invited you to lunch
明天 在她家里
at the house, tomorrow.
呃 我以为她不喜欢我
Uh, I thought she didn't like me.
她有她自己的事要做
Oh, she has her own things going on.
那我应该穿什么呢
Hmm. And what will I wear?
去问问伊莎贝尔把
Uh, that is a question for Isobel.
我正在调查RG的情况
I'm looking into this situation with RG.
我交给别人去做了
I left a message with someone.
- 给谁 - 我认识的人
- Who? - Someone I know.
你认识的人吗
Someone you know?
我过去认识的一个人
Someone I used to know.
她谈到了她的生活
She talked about her life.
她整个人似乎缺少了些什么
There's something missing in her.
是一些很重要的事情
Something vital fell out
那个空隙被别的东西填满了
and something took its place.
玛雅 你吸毒吗
Maya, do you take drugs?
- 你为什么要问这个 - 这是个很容易回答的问题
- Why would you ask that? - It's a simple question.
是的
Yeah.
所以呢
So what?
经常吗
Often?
不 我不上瘾
No, I don't have a drug problem.
但有人会
But somebody does.
你是从什么时候开始注射的
When did you shoot up?
- 你越界了 - 是你先开始的
- You're reaching now. - You started it.
我们回去吧
Let's go back.
刚开始的时候很简单
It's so simple when it begins.
你不会询问为什么
You don't ask why.
你会忘了这是怎么开始的
You forget how it started.
日渐靠近
One day leads to the next.
爱的种子像仇恨的种子一样生长
The seeds of love grow, like the seeds of hate.
玛雅
Maya?
请进
Come in.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
是的
Yeah, good.
呃...
Uh...
所以 我和几个人谈过 现在.....
So, I spoke to a couple of people, and...
你回到你的住处应该是安全的
it should be safe for you to go back to your place
等再过几天
in a couple of days.
呃 还有...
Uh, and...
这是给你明天午餐穿的
this is for you to wear to lunch tomorrow.
电影精选列表