另一些人可能会说 就是那种闻起来臭臭的
And somebody might say, "Well, he's the one who stinks,"
然后我会...
and then I would be...
我就会被叫成臭红或者是罗斯姆什么什么的
Rothum foetidum or Stinking Red.
所以一旦你听到这个名字 你就会知道
So, if you heard Rothum foetidum you would know
人们说的是我了
that people were talking about me.
就是这样 如果他们真的会想我的话
That is, if people were thinking about me.
你怎么就确定
And what makes you so sure
人们不会想你
people aren't thinking about you?
我听说诺玛来吃午饭了
I heard that Norma stopped by for lunch.
消息传得真快
Word travels fast.
是这样的 她说了什么
That kind of word does. Uh, what did she say?
她给我加薪了
She gave me a raise.
她丢下你走了
She walked out on you.
但是她给我加薪了
And she gave me a raise.
你有你要走的路 玛雅
You walk a line, Maya.
我也是
I walk a line.
诺玛也是
Norma walks a line.
可是当你选好了自己要走的路
And you walk a line.
要小心
Be careful.
嗯
Hmm.
罗斯先生
Mr. Roth?
- 怎么了 - 玛雅受伤了
- What's up? - Maya's injured.
她说别告诉你 但我觉得你应该来
She said not to tell you, but I think you should come.
嗯…稍等
Yeah. H... hold on.
我…对不起 我不该来的
I'm... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come.
别说这些废话了
No, nonsense.
我们该报♥警♥吗
Should I call 911?
珍妮 你来决定吧
Janine, I leave that up to you.
我不确定
Yeah, I'm not sure.
如果她去了 就得做药检
If she does go, she'll have a drug test.
我们可以在这里照顾她
We could take care of her here.
玛雅
Maya.
就在这里我们会帮你处理好的
We're going to clean you up here, fix you up.
你先休息一下
Get you some rest
再过几个小时看看感觉怎么样
and see how you feel in a few hours.
我真的很抱歉 我不应该来的
I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have come.
嘿 我们现在是你的家人了
Hey, we're your family now.
你来是对的
You did the right thing to come.
你安全了 好吗 你在这里很安全
You're safe, all right? You're safe here.
好吧 坦率地说 我觉得玛雅对待着这里还挺开心的
Well, frankly, I think Norma's a little tickled by it.
这儿一般可没这样的事儿
Not much happens at Gracewood Gardens.
对我而言也太戏剧化了
Well, it's a little too much drama for me.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
已经好了 真的
Good. Better, really.
明天早上还会痛的
Come tomorrow morning, it's going to hurt.
我准备好回去工作了
Well, I'm ready to get back to work.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Want to give us a minute?
泽维尔 我需要你帮我重新种点儿东西
Xavier, I need some help with the replanting.
玛雅
Maya,
我不喜欢窥探别人的生活
I'm not a man to pry into other people's lives.
我也不喜欢别人来窥探我的生活
I'm certainly not a man to want people to pry into mine.
这里的情况有点不同
The situation here is a little different.
我们为格雷斯伍德的年轻员工感到骄傲
We take pride in our young staff at Gracewood.
当他们成功时 我们也感觉很好
When they succeed, we feel good.
当他们喝醉了或发布性别歧视的表情包时
And when they get drunk or post a sexist meme,
我们也会很受伤
well, that hurts us.
但是当他们被打了...
But when they get beat up...
这真的让我们很困扰
that really bothers us.
那么 你希望我离开吗
So, you wanna get rid of me?
不
Absolutely not.
不 我们想提供帮助
No, we want to be of help.
你对现在的生活满意吗
Are you satisfied with the life that you have?
谁做的
Who did this to you?
你男朋友吗
Your boyfriend?
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
RG
RG.
- 他让你做什么你就得做什么吗 - 他是个毒贩子
- Oh, he tells you what to do? - Oh, he's a dealer.
什么
RG what?
我妈妈帮他贩毒
He was my mom's dealer.
她死后 我就替他跑腿
After she died, I ran errands for him.
他很满意
He liked the fact
我可以出入高档酒店
that I could pass in fancy hotels.
发生什么了
And what happened?
他不喜欢我的态度
He didn't like my attitude.
他整晚没睡
He'd been up all night,
他不喜欢我身上的味道
didn't like the way that I smelled.
他说他知道我要去哪里
He said he knew where I was going
我一回去他就会揍我
and he'd beat me if I came back.
然后呢
And then what happened?
他确实那么做了
He did.
你今晚不要回去了
I think it best if you stay at Gracewood tonight.
我会和伊莎贝尔谈谈
I'm going to talk to Isobel.
好的
Yeah.
戈麦斯
Gomez.
罗比·戈麦斯
Robbie Gomez.
好的
All right.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
我去看看
I'll, uh, go check on it.
女士
Ms. H?
玛雅受伤了
Maya was injured.
我注意到了
I noticed.
有人告诉我了
I get reports.
她现在很好 但我认为最好
She's okay now, but I think it best
让她今晚留在格雷斯伍德
if she stayed at Gracewood tonight.
为什么不是她来
Why doesn't she ask?
因为我已经来了
Because I'm asking.
你知道她是怎么跟我说话的吗
Did you hear about the way she talked to me?
洗耳恭听
I'm asking.
她会想办法的
She'll figure it out.
我们都必须走自己的路
We all have to make our own way.
你能理解吧
You figured it out.
你当初对我就很有耐心
You were patient with me.
小甜豆
Sweet Pea.
我今晚有很多事情要做
I have to catch up on things tonight.
那么就下周
Next week, then.
- 很甜的 - 谢谢 珍妮
- This is really sweet. - Thanks, Janine.
我创造了这种生活
I have created this life.
填满了规则
Filled it with rules.
现在似乎是该打破一个的时候了
Now seems the time to break one.
- 聂鲁达警官 - 纳维尔·罗斯
- Deputy Marshal Neruda? - Narvel Roth.
- 我们已经有多久没见了 - 三个月吧
- Were we meeting in... - Three months.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
嗯 出了点事…
Well, something's come up and...
如果可以的话 我想跟你见个面
I wanted to meet in person, if possible.
老地方可以吗
The same place?
可以
Tots is still standing.
他们在街区开了一家星巴克 不过应该没什么问题
They put a Starbucks down the block, but yeah.
上午九点可以吗
Yeah. Uh, 9:00 a.m.?
可以
That works.
- 跟往常一样早 - 习惯这样了 坐吧
- Early as usual. - Force of habit. Sit.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
喝点儿什么吗
Want anything?
- 呃... - 在这儿
- Uh... - Over here.
嗯 咖啡
Uh, coffee.
我要一份黄油烤麸皮松饼
Yeah, and I'll have a toasted bran muffin with butter.
跟他一样
Same.
我的老朋友们怎么样了
So, how's my old crowd?
死了 大部分
Dead, mostly.
是啊 监狱会让人变成那样的
Yeah, prison will do that to a person.
那个老家伙终于死了
Old Man finally croaked last year.
电影精选列表