或者是你们裆里挂着的两个球 没区别
or some testicles.
嘿 娘娘腔 想仔细了在说话
Hey, Sissy, think twice before you move.
我这辈子做过很多修剪工作
I've done a lot of pruning in my life.
RG
RG?
警♥察♥警告过你一次
You got a visit from the police.
我是第二次
I'm the second warning.
嘿 冷静点儿 大男孩
Hey, chill, Proud Boy!
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很好
Good.
磕嗨了 是吧
Pretty high, huh?
好吧 不管是什么
All right, whatever it is,
把它拿出来放在地上
take it out and put it on the ground.
我要检查你的袜子 腰带和行李袋
Check your socks, your waistband, and your duffel.
怎么 你要让我亲自来吗
What, you want me to do it?
嗯
Huh?
他妈的
Fucking Christ!
薰衣草鼠尾草和东方罂粟
The lavender sage and plum poppies
在每年的同一时间开花
bloom the same time every year
但是开花的方式从来都不一样
but never quite the same way.
有的年份它们很和谐
Some years they are in giddy harmony,
但是其他的年份它们几乎不能容忍♥对方
other years they barely tolerate each other.
我来告诉你该怎么做 玛雅
Let me tell you how this is going to work, Maya.
去你的
Fuck you.
你现在心情不好
You're feeling bad now,
但你身体的系统会进行调节
but your system will adjust.
狗屎
Piece of shit.
我希望你现在去浴室
I would like you to go to the bathroom now
淋浴然后换衣服...
and shower and change. It's...
保持体内水分非常重要
it's very important that you stay hydrated.
匿名戒毒协会
Narcotics Anonymous
是一个由想要戒毒的
is a fellowship of men and women
男男女♥女♥组成的团体
who are learning to live without drugs.
我们是一个非营利组织
We are a nonprofit society
不收取任何形式的会费或费用
and have no dues or fees of any kind.
我是纳维尔
I'm Narvel,
我是个瘾君子
I'm a drug addict.
- 欢迎 纳维尔 - 谢谢
- Welcome, Narvel. - Thank you.
我是玛雅
I'm Maya,
我也是个瘾君子
I'm a drug addict.
欢迎你 玛雅
Welcome, Maya.
我在那些花丛里获得了新生
I found a life in flowers.
这有多不可思议
How unlikely is that?
不跟我女儿告别我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until I say goodbye to my daughter.
他们现在在哪里
Now where are they?
她不想和你说话
She doesn't want to talk to you.
她还在想你的话呢
She's had time to think about your beliefs.
她不是很认同
She doesn't share them.
那安妮呢
Yeah, all right. What about Annie?
她才五岁
You know, she's five years old.
你的妻子告诉她你死于一场事故
Your wife told her that you were killed in an accident.
嘿 我…你让我做的我都做了
Hey. I... I did everything that you asked me to do.
现在你已经作证了 你会被重新安置
And now you've testified, you'll be relocated.
是时候开始新的生活了 伙计
Time to start a new life, pal.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
摇摇欲坠
I'm shaky.
不过还不错
But pretty good.
你知道我不是个真正的瘾君子 对吧
You know I wasn't really a drug addict, right?
哦 不 不 我不觉得你是
Oh, no, no, I didn't think you were.
但是如果你有什么感觉 想要呕吐的话
But if you know any and they come along,
后面有一个呕吐袋
there's a barf bag in the back.
你知道的...
'Cause...
是的 继续傻笑吧 傻笑先生
Yeah. Go on and smirk, Mr. Smirk.
但如果我需要一个呕吐袋 我会自己带
But if I needed a barf bag, I would have brought my own,
但是也不是这么回事儿
and that's not the case.
所以 谢谢你但也没那么感谢
So, thank you but no thank you.
我女儿现在13岁
My daughter's 13 now.
你知道 如果...如果她想见我的话
You know, if... if at any point that she wanted to see me,
- 或者联♥系♥我 这样可以吗 - 这样不可以
- reach out, can she do that? - Doesn't work that way.
如果你试图绕过法警局来..
And if you attempt to go around the Marshals Service and...
直接联♥系♥她
contact her directly,
你只会让她处于危险之中
you'll only endanger her.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不想知道
I don't want to know.
你去过大迪克斯特故居花♥园♥吗
Have you ever been to Great Dixter?
- 大迪克斯特故居花♥园♥吗 - 是的 我总能读到那儿
- Great Dixter? - Yeah, I've been reading.
那儿离这里很远
Dixter is... is a long way from here.
不如英国伦敦
London. England. Whatever.
也许以后的某一天吧
Someday, maybe.
你可以带我去
You could take me.
我以为你今天的额度已经用完了
I thought you already had one today.
好吧...
Well...
如果你参加了什么会面的话 就可以抽第二根烟了
you get a second if you go to a meeting.
- 这就是功亏一篑的借口 - 好吧
- That's the 13th step. - Right.
你知道你说了很多废话 但是...
You know you talk a lot of shit, but...
有一件事儿你没说过
there's one thing you don't talk about.
那是什么
What's that?
关于你自己
Yourself.
没什么可说的
Well, there's not much to know.
你结过婚吗
Were you ever married?
我是 很久以前了
I was, a long time ago.
发生了什么
What happened?
失败了
Didn't work.
有孩子吗
Any kids?
我有一个女儿
I had a girl.
她死了 这段婚姻也就结束了
She died, and that was the end of the marriage.
你的爸爸呢
Your pops?
- 他也死了 - 因为什么
- Yeah, he's dead, too. - Hmm. How?
毒品
Drugs.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
- 马拉迪 - 马拉迪啊
- Maladi. - Maladi.
这是一个非洲的名字
It's an African name.
他们是什么时候来的
When did he come here?
大约 200 年前吧
About 200 years ago.
在美国有大约300个
Say there's about 300 botanical gardens
植物园
in the United States.
他们中的大多数都很好 有些很棒
And most of them are pretty good, some are great.
但他们都欠约翰·巴特拉姆一个人情
But they all owe a debt to this guy, John Bartram.
1728年 他在费城的花♥园♥
His garden in 1728, in Philadelphia,
是后来的所有的花♥园♥原型
it was the model for gardens that came after.
而且这家伙大方得过分
And this guy was generous to a fault.
他从各地收集种子
I mean, so he collected seeds from all over the Northeast
然后把种子们寄给世界各地的植物学家
and he'd send them to botanists all over the world.
他们称之为“巴特拉姆之盒”
They call them "Bartram's boxes."
日本花♥园♥在那边…
The Japanese garden's that way...
热带馆在这边
and the tropical pavilion's this way.
我昨晚看到了你的纹身
I saw your tattoos last night.
你介意我问下去吗
Did you want me to?
那一定花了很长时间
That must have taken a long time.
确实如此
It did, yeah.
你没有什么要说的吗
Do you have anything to say about it?
现在不合适
Not at the moment.
你应该把它们洗掉
You should have them removed.
我研究过 但还是放弃了
I looked into it and I decided not to.
太操蛋了
Well, that's really fucked.
这边
This way.
你有什么要说吗
Are you going to say anything?
我想的没错吧
I saw what I saw, right?
那么你能想像我现在的感受吗
So, can you imagine what I'm feeling right now?
这一切到底有多疯狂
How much of a mind fuck all of this is?
电影精选列表