我希望你能帮我
I was hoping you could help me.
西蒙有没有给你留下一张视频卡 一张存储卡?
Did Simon leave with you a video camera, a memory card?
你知道,存储卡?
You know, a memory card?
(本月最佳电梯维修工 弗兰克·克劳利)
克劳利先生?
Mr. Crowley?
(丽莎:紧急情况!快给我回电! 911!)
他还好吗?
Is he okay, though?
好,我在路上了
Okay. I'm on my way.
我马上到
I'm on my way.
呼叫本德尔医生
Paging Dr. Bender.
呼叫本德尔医生
Paging Dr. Bender.
有多严重?
How serious is it?
我自己检查了伤口
I examined the wound myself.
子弹经过的肌肉处,会留下疤痕组织
The bullet pathway in the muscle will leave scar tissue,
不过不会遍布整个深度
but not going through the entire depth.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是他永远也不能
It means that he will never have the absolute contraction
正常地肌肉收缩了
in that muscle that he should have.
约瑟芬呢? - 子弹打中了左膝盖
Josephine? - It hit the left patella.
她需要动手术和复健 这至少需要一年
She'll need surgery and rehab. It'll take at least a year.
究竟发生了什么?
What the fuck happened?
发生了什么?
What happened?
她和那些孩子们一同被救护车送来的
She rode with the kids in the ambulance.
但那个想了解情况的警♥察♥说 她语无伦次
But the cop who was trying to get the story said that she was pretty incoherent,
有个男人拿着枪闯进了家里
just that a man forced his way into the house with a gun
好像在找什么东西
and was searching for something.
你知道那是什么人吗?
You know who the man was?
我很清楚
I have a good idea.
我不会让我的孩子们被牵扯进来
I will not let my children be a part of this, Porter.
不 - 爸爸?
No. - Daddy?
小调皮,别哭,宝贝
Sally-bird. Don't cry, sweetheart.
过来,小调皮
Come here. Oh, Sally-bird.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
我是怎么到这来的? - 不,宝贝,你没事了
How did I get here? - No, sweetheart, you're okay.
我一会儿再告诉你
I'll tell you later.
我带孩子们回娘家
I'm taking the kids to my mother's.
坐起来,宝贝
Sit up, baby.
他的手臂怎么样了?
What about his arm?
他们需要这个病房♥,他已经可以出院了
They need this room. He's free to go.
他可以走路,我会照顾好他的
He can travel. I'll take good care of him.
来,你要小心这个,好吗?
Here, you be careful with this thing, okay?
爸爸,你会去外婆家吗?
Daddy, are you coming to Grandma's?
真乖
Such a good boy.
这次不行,宝贝
Not on this trip, sweetie.
为什么?
Why?
来吧,宝贝 - 我送你们上街吧
Come on, baby. - Let me walk you to the street.
还是别了
I would rather you didn't.
我不知道我是否能控制那就久的怒气
I don't know if I'll be able to contain my rage that long.
走吧,宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
当你的孩子被子弹打伤 那所有的协议都不算数了
When your little boy has been even grazed by a bullet, all bets are off.
我要到霍布斯那去,我知道
I needed to get to Hobbs. And I knew that the only way
这是唯一能通过 他的门卫,坎贝尔的方式
was through his gatekeeper, Campbell.
我现在已经不怕我的绝望 会让我做出什么事来
I was now past being afraid of what my desperation could do.
打开另一扇门
Open the other door.
钱包拿去! - 闭嘴,进去
Take my wallet! - Shut up. Get inside.
进去
Get inside.
天啊 - 快走
Oh, God! - Move!
求你别杀我
Don't kill me, please.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
不知道 - 我是雷恩
No. - I'm Wren.
波特·雷恩
Porter Wren.
你的手下今天下午 枪击了我的儿子,你知道吗?
Your goons shot my little boy this afternoon, did you know that?
是的
Yeah.
哪个抽屉放着最锋利的刀子?
Which drawer has the sharpest knives?
天啊,不要,求求你
Oh, God, no, please.
哪个抽屉?
Which drawer?
现在给霍布斯打电♥话♥
Now, call Hobbs.
我做不到,他在伦敦
I can't. He's in London.
不...
No...
不,我们要让他叫他的打手停手
No, we're going to tell him to call off his goons.
我发誓,联♥系♥不上他
He's unavailable. I swear.
开始想想吧,坎贝尔
Start thinking, Campbell.
我的儿子三岁
My son is three years old.
他是个天使,他是无辜的
He is a perfect angel. He's innocent.
好的,等等,等等,等等
All right! Wait, wait, wait, wait.
号♥码是0-11-44-955-6♥4♥6-7287
0-11-44-955-6♥4♥6-7287.
霍布斯?
Hobbs?
坎贝尔? - 很抱歉吵醒你
Campbell? - So sorry to wake you.
霍布斯,我是波特·雷恩
Hobbs, this is Porter Wren.
今天你的一个手下闯进了我家
One of your goons broke into my house today
枪击了我三岁的儿子和他的保姆
and shot my three-year-old son and his babysitter.
仔细给我听着,你这混♥蛋♥
You listen to me, you motherfucker.
如果你不把手下叫走 我就会把视频拷贝个一千份
If you do not call off your goons, I will make 1,000 copies of that video
把它们寄给世界上 所有的报社和电台
and I will send one to every newspaper, every television station in the world.
我会变得十分极端
I will be a fucking wild man.
我不管会有什么后果
I don't care. I don't give a shit.
即使你要害死我
I will go down in a glorious ball of fire,
我也要拉你垫背
and I will take you with me, you fat fuck.
现在你马上让你的人走
Now you call off your goons right now.
雷恩先生,我给你24小时的时间 这听起来如何?
You have a 24-hour grace period, Mr. Wren. How about that?
如果明晚我回到纽约时 你未能将视频交给我
Fail to hand me the master video when I'm back in New York tomorrow evening,
那么像今天这样的麻烦 就会继续持续下去
and your troubles today will be longed for fondly
而且情况会更加严重
compared to the realm you will find yourself in.
我不知道他是怎么做到的 但是他成功了
I don't know how he got up there, but he did.
你真有趣 - 好的,爸爸,爸爸?
You're funny. - Okay, Daddy? Dad?
爸爸?再跟我说说 如何从远处控制电梯
Daddy? Tell me again how to make the elevator run from the remote.
关键就在于面板的背面
Out of the key paid in the back of the panel.
来点甜点吗,弗兰克?
Some dessert, Frank?
我知道,是核心补丁还是引导补丁...
I know, the quick patch or the boot patch, or...?
引导补丁,你需要那个使线路运转
Boot patch. You need a boot patch to complete the circuit.
摄像机好烦人
The camera annoys me.
什么?怎么了?
What? What's the matter?
弗兰克不喜欢摄像机
Frank doesn't like the camera.
我知道,好的,我得... 我今晚得离开
I know. Well, I got... I'm going to go away tonight
我得离开一会儿,爸爸 我想让你... 出现在镜头里,好吗?
for a little while, Dad, and I want you on the camera, okay?
好的,我要走了,我得走了
Okay, I'm going to go. I have to go.
我得去给欧文拿药
I have to pick up some medicines for Irv.
西格尔太太,我得去配钥匙
Mrs. Segal, I need to get a key made.
你能顺路送我去五金店吗?
Can I get a ride with you to the hardware store?
当然可以了 - 谢谢你
Well, of course you can. - Thank you.
爸爸?爸爸,我要说再见了,好吗?
Dad? Dad. I'm going to say goodbye now, okay?
好的
Okay.
我也是 - 再见
Me, too. - Bye.
好的 - 西格尔太太
Okay. - Mrs. Segal?
你介意我们单独呆一会儿吗?
Would you mind if... we had, you know, a minute?
父子时间?
Father/son moment?
谢谢你
Thank you.
说再见,说再见 - 是的,我说了
Say goodbye. Say goodbye. - Yeah, I... I said.
好的
Okay.
爸爸?
Daddy?
这是我想让你知道的 我要你知道我永远
Here's what I want you to know. I want you to know that I never
没有因为...
blamed you for what happened...
没有因为妈妈的事怪你
for what happened to Mom, okay?
不管现在发生什么
And no matter what happens now,
或者今晚发生什么 我都不想你自责
or tonight, I don't want you to blame yourself.
好吗?
Okay?
这个你想看多少遍都行
And you watch this as many times as you need...
直到你接受事实,好吗?
until you accept that that's the truth, okay?
我爱你,爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
好吧,好的
All right. Okay.
视频中的西格尔太太 肯定是诺玛·西格尔
Mrs. Segal in the video had to be Norma Segal,
电影精选列表