It's both comforting and terrifying at the same time.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
从我见到你的第一眼就爱上了
Ever since the first moment I saw you.
你在想什么呢?
What are you thinking about?
我在想趁你不在家的时候
Trying to decide if it's better to
再来搜查你的公♥寓♥是不是会更好一点
snoop around your apartment while you're not here...
或者直接了当地问你,那东西在哪
or ask you point-blank where it is.
什么东西在哪?
Where what is?
霍布斯让我把他认为 是你发给他的视频拿给你
Hobbs expects me to deliver a video he believes you're sending him.
操
Oh, fuck.
怎么了? - 老天,我真不敢相信
What? - Oh, God, I don't fucking believe this.
天呐 - 怎么了?
Jesus Christ. - What?
我还希望你帮我找到那段录像呢
I wanted you to find that video for me.
什么?
What?
他们搜查了我整个公♥寓♥,我的电脑
They've been through my whole apartment, my computer.
到处监视我
They watch me everywhere.
还各种威胁我
They've been threatening me with all kinds of things.
我时间并不多,而我希望你 帮我找到那段录像
I don't have much time and I wanted you to help me find that video.
等等,你知道那段视频上有什么?
Wait, you know what's on that video?
我从来没看过,但录的时候我在场 是的
I've never watched it, but I was there for the taping, yes.
好吧,别骗我了
All right, come on, don't bullshit me.
如果不是你把那段视频发给霍布斯的 那会是谁?
If you're not the one sending that video to Hobbs, then who is, hmm?
我不知道,我也希望你能查清这点
I don't know. I was hoping you could find that out, too.
好吧,除非你告诉我 这究竟是怎么一回事
Okay. Well, maybe you want to share with me what the fuck is going on.
那并不光彩,你必须明白
It's not good. Okay, you have to understand that
西蒙总是在测试我 我对他来说,变的好像科学实验
Simon was always testing me. I became like a science experiment for him.
你要我做什么我都愿意
I'm willing to do anything you ask,
只要不会伤害到别人
as long as it doesn't involve hurting someone,
而你也愿意做我要求的任何事
if you are willing to do anything I ask.
得了吧,我可以跟你一样
Fuck you, Si. I can keep up with you.
是吗?
You can?
这么说你接受挑战咯?
So you accept the challenge?
是的
Yeah.
那你希望我做什么?
So what do you want me to do?
我想让你在一个人临死前,握住他的手
I want you to be holding the hand of someone just as they die.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
我想让你和某个...
I want you to have sex...
最意想不到的人做♥爱♥
with someone most unexpected.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
我需要证据
I'm gonna need proof.
如果你真打算玩这游戏,那就真的...
If you're really going to play this kind of game, it gets really...
会很有趣,会很刺♥激♥,算是吧
interesting. It gets... gets exciting, sort of.
我不知道,也许我并没有在解释
I don't know. Maybe I'm not explaining it.
什么?
What?
所以,他就在医院什么的地方 摆好了摄影机
So, he set off with his camera to be with somebody
录下了临死的人
when they died in the hospital or something,
然后我也录下了我和某个 “最意想不到的人”
and then I set off with mine to have sex with someone
做♥爱♥的过程 - 意味着?
"most unexpected." - Meaning?
意味着出租车司机或女人都不行
Meaning like a cab driver or a woman wouldn't do,
因为那对西蒙来说太容易猜到了
because that's too predictable for Simon.
你知道,我总是得反击
You know, I always had to push back.
西蒙有办法让我想要 把一切都展现给他
Simon had a way of making me want to show him everything,
让他看看,那样是否足够
just to... just to see if it was enough.
我坐在大厅里思考
I sat down in the lobby to think.
我可以去市长家,瑰西园
I could go to the Mayor's place, Gracie Mansion.
我在想找个美♥国♥佬♥
I thought of trying to get to one of the Yankees.
然后,霍布斯走了进来
And then in walked Hobbs.
我认出CNN报导过他近期的 募集大型收♥购♥
I thought I recognized him from the CNN report of his last mega-buyout,
或是合并什么的,我不太确定
merger, whatever, but I wasn't sure.
服务员坚信那就是亿万富翁 媒体大亨霍布斯
The bellhop confirmed he was the billionaire media mogul Hobbs,
然后,我给了1000块 他就把他的房♥间号♥码告诉了我
and, 1,000 bucks later, he gave me his room number.
然后你录下了整个过程
And you taped the whole thing.
是的,那很简单 我把摄影机藏在了包包里
Yeah, it was easy. I just had my camera peeking out from the purse
然后把包放在了桌子上
that I left on the table.
第二天早上,西蒙搜了我的包
The next morning, Simon tears into my purse,
把存储卡拿走了 他从来没让我看过它
and he took the flash drive, and he never let me see it.
而且他最后也没信守约定
And he never kept his end of the bargain up, either.
为此,我很厌恶他 我去洗了,大概3小时的澡
And I fucking hated him for that. I took a shower for, like, three hours
而且我对自己发誓,再也不去在乎 西蒙对我的看法了
and I promised myself I would never care what Simon thought about me ever again.
他看了那段录像后大发雷霆 我们吵了很凶的一架
And then he saw the video and he freaked out, and we had a big fight.
他死后,我以为...
And after he died, I thought that the...
以为那视频和他收集的那些视频在一起 但是没有
that the video would be in his collection, and it wasn't.
听着...为什么是我?
Look... why me?
拜托
Come on.
你知道你是完美人选
You know you're perfect for this.
所以,那我们之间的这些?
So, all this, between us?
都是为了让我帮你拿回某段视频文件?
This is all for me to help you get back some video file?
告诉我
Just tell me.
是的
Yes.
你能原谅我吗? - 不,还有我自己
Do you forgive me? - No. Or me.
你要明白,我起初是为了让你帮忙
You have to understand that initially I asked you for help,
但当我了解了你之后 我是真的喜欢上你了
and then I got to know you and I really liked you.
波特,你要相信我
Porter, you've got to believe me.
霍布斯对收到这段录像很紧张
Hobbs is serious about getting this video.
他会夺走我的一切的
He's going to take everything away from me.
你知道,你说了很多话
You know, you're saying a lot of things,
但我需要知道的,你都没有告诉我
but you're not telling me what I need to know.
我已经把一切都告诉你了 - 不
I've told you everything. - No.
霍布斯之所以那么坚持要拿回存储卡 肯定是有原因的
There is a reason why Hobbs is so adamant about getting this flashcard back,
因为他这个年纪的人 能得到自己不花钱就和一个
because a guy his age would be proud to have proof
像你这样年轻貌美的女人做♥爱♥的证据 是件很自豪的事
of fucking a woman as young and beautiful as you without paying for it.
既然是西蒙让你去和别的人做♥爱♥的
And if Simon told you to go have sex with somebody,
那他看到那段录像后会大发雷霆 也肯定是有原因的
there's a reason why he got so upset when he saw the footage.
所以,现在就把真♥相♥告诉我
So tell me the truth... now.
否则我就离开
Or I'm leaving.
我已经把一切都告诉你了,我保证
I've told you everything. I promise you.
我保证
I promise.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
波特,帮帮我
Porter, please help.
波特,求你了
Porter, please.
·雷恩? - 好,好,好
Wren? - Okay, okay, okay.
这么美妙的夜晚 需要我为你们做些什么?
What can I do for your fellows on this lovely evening, huh?
把那份文件交给我们
Give us the file.
我还没拿到 - 你确定吗?
I don't have it yet. - Are you sure about that?
你刚从她的公♥寓♥里出来 - 嘿,搞什么?
You just came from her apartment. - Hey. What the fuck?
你为什么不接电♥话♥?
How come you're not answering your phone?
你是想把它卖♥♥给别的人吗?
Do you want to sell to somebody else?
我不知道
I don't know.
你以为你能耍的了霍布斯?
You think you can fuck with Hobbs?
别让我们明天在你家找到它,混♥蛋♥
Don't let us come back here tomorrow and find it in your house, asshole.
拜托,拜托
Please. Please.
(在家不安全)
天呐
Jesus.
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
这是怎么回事? - 我没事,我摔倒了
What the hell happened? - I'm fine. I got jumped.
这只是个时间问题
It was only a matter of time.
太蠢了
It was stupid.
我在车里的时候,忘了把钱包收好
I didn't put my wallet away while I was in the cab.
我被抢劫了
I got mugged.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这只是个时间问题
It was only a matter of time.
你这么说话的时候让我害怕
You scare me when you say that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
早上好
Good morning.
你有个怒不可遏的妻子 你的尿液中有血
You have a furious wife, you have blood in your piss,
而且你还有个到期的专栏
and you still have a column due.
但你没有去做你的工作
But instead of doing your job,
而是四处搜寻,然后你发现 西蒙·克劳利的父亲
you dig around and you find that Simon Crowley's father,
弗兰克,住在皇后区的一家养老院里
Frank, lives in a nursing home in Queens.
克劳利先生?
Mr. Crowley?
我是卡洛琳的一个朋友
I'm a friend of Caroline's.
电影精选列表