你知道,波特,我挺孤独的
You know, Porter, I'm actually kind of alone.
我有查理,但不能 什么都跟他说
I have Charlie, but I can't talk to him about everything.
西蒙就像个象征
Simon is very much a taboo subject.
查理已经开始在新泽西找房♥子了
Charlie's already started looking at houses in New Jersey.
白色篱笆,后院有花♥园♥
White picket fence, garden in the back.
2.5个孩子?
Two-point-five kids?
我只能跟你说这件事
You're the only one that I can talk to about any of this.
我有东西要给你看,就今天,现在
And there's something that I would like to show you, today, now,
如果你还有时间陪我的话
if you still have the time for me.
你把钱存在这家银行?
You keep money in this bank?
不,我把西蒙存在这
No. I keep Simon here.
这就跟西蒙本人一样
This, as much as anything, was who Simon was.
我需要你理解
I'm going to need you to understand this.
西蒙一生都非常不快乐
Simon was very unhappy all of his life.
他总是在...“寻找真♥相♥”
He was always... "searching for the truth".
这每一张视频卡都是他捕捉到的 引以为豪的某种真♥相♥
On each of these video cards is some truth that he was proud to have captured.
而且如果他不满意,他就会把它扔掉
And if he wasn't happy with it, he would throw it out.
他常常把它们当作摄影机里的 原版影片般珍视
He used to treat these like original film in a camera.
他从来不会重复利用 或是复♥制♥它们
He would never reuse or copy them.
他喜欢它们是完全独特的
He likes them being completely individual,
作为真♥相♥的单一源
as a single source of the truth.
好吧,那我们先看哪一个?
Okay. So, which do we watch first?
我就不留下了,抱歉
I'm not staying. I'm sorry.
这些我都看过很多遍了,太累了
I've seen them all so many times, it's exhausting.
我会通知前台,你会再在这待一阵子
I'll let them know up front that you'll be here a while.
好
Okay.
谢谢你,波特
Thank you, Porter.
这是我人生中的一个古怪时刻
It's one of the weirder moments in my life.
看完了给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you're done.
好
Okay.
停 - 真的吗?
Stop. - Really?
那边有一个,停车,停车
There's one. Pull over. Pull over.
好了,停车,麦克斯,停
All right, pull over, Max. Over.
今晚这是怎么了?
Hey, hey. - What's happening tonight?
我在这又冷又寂寞
I'm cold and lonely out here.
我们也很寂寞 - 全套服务是200
We're lonely in here, too. - Round the world is 200.
她对你胃口吗,比利?
She for you, Billy?
我觉得太丑了,不值这个价
Too ugly for me. Can't spend that much.
她不丑,她,她,她只是长相一般
She's not ugly. She's, she's, she's plain, perhaps.
她长的没特色,很一般
She's nondescript, generic.
比利,听起来你好像有兴趣
Billy, it sounds like you're interested.
我有兴趣,我很有兴趣
I could be interested. I could be very interested.
你们叫什么?你们叫什么名字?
What's your names? What's your names?
比利,西蒙 - 是的
Billy. Simon. - Oh, yeah.
来吧,比利,西蒙 - 我喜欢她
Come on, Billy, Simon. - I like her.
上车
Get in here.
我不知道为什么喜欢她 但就是喜欢,上车
I don't know why I like her, but I like her. Get in.
她说话了
She says something.
她上车了,她说话了
She's in it. She says something.
耶 - 哈喽
Yeah. - Hello.
西蒙?
Simon?
嘿
Hey.
能让我进去吗?
Can you let me in?
我换了锁
I changed the lock.
好吧,赶紧,把门打开
Okay, fine. Open the door.
首先,你必须回答我3个问题
First you must answer me three questions.
老天,西蒙,快点让我进去,我尿急
Jesus, come on, Simon, let me in. I really have to pee.
我只需要3个诚实的回答
Three honest answers is all I require.
问题1:我在洛杉矶的时候 你自♥慰♥过多少次?
Question one: When I'm in L.A., how often do you masturbate?
快点,去你♥妈♥的♥,开门
Come on. Fuck you. Open the door.
老天
Jesus Christ.
每天,至少一次
Every day, at least once.
问题2:你有没有幻想过 在和比利上♥床♥?
Question two: Have you ever fantasized about being with Billy?
有
Yes.
问题3,快问
Third question, please.
问题3:你最终找到了你生父的时候
Question three: When you finally tracked down your biological father,
他对你说的最后一句话是什么?
what was the last sentence he said to you?
妈的,我不想玩了
Fuck you. I am not playing this game anymore.
是吗?随你选
Really? That's your choice.
快点,你已经知道这个问题的答案了 变♥态♥,开门
Come on. You already know the answer to that question, you sick fuck. Open the door.
我赢了
I win.
老天
Oh, my God.
他说,“你不是我女儿
He said, "You ain't my daughter.
现在赶紧给我滚,等我...”
Now get the fuck out of my sight. And when I..."
他说的最后一句
The last thing he said.
他最后说的一句话是
The last thing he said was,
“除非你想给我口♥交♥”
"Unless you want to give me a blowjob."
要点点东西吃吗?
You want to order some food?
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病?
The fuck is wrong with you?
喂? -·雷恩先生吗?
Yeah? - Mr. Wren?
我是霍布斯先生办公室的 瓦尔顿·坎贝尔
This is Waldon Campbell from Mr. Hobbs' office.
他现在想见见您
He'd like to meet with you immediately.
他本人吗?
Himself?
抱歉
Excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
操
Fuck.
风景不错
Nice view.
波特·雷恩先生!
Mr. Porter Wren!
誓言的记录者
Chronicler of people's woes.
下午好,先生,很高兴你能来
Good afternoon, sir. Good of you to come.
来吧,坐
Oh, do, please, sit down,
因为我想和你聊一件事
since I'd like to discuss a certain matter.
坐
Do sit down.
先生,你正和卡洛琳·克劳利小姐 在交往
You, sir, are having an affair with Miss Caroline Crowley.
这是无稽...
That's of no...
拜托,拜托,请不要打断
Please, please, please. I ask you not to interrupt.
克劳利小姐一直用摄影机储存卡
Now, Miss Crowley has been sending me a video
给我发一段视频
on a digital card from a camera.
每次都是一样的
It's the same one each time.
上面有什么?
What's on it?
一些...非常有损名声的
Something... very compromising.
她想要钱?
She's asking for money in return?
不,不,她没什么请求
No, no, no requests.
她的心智十分超群,你知道
Oh, she's bloody fucking psychologically clever, you know.
你确定视频是她发的吗?
Are you certain she's the one sending them?
她是唯一一个可能
She is the only one who would
拥有那段视频的人
logically be in possession of it.
好吧,我问过她
Okay. So, I ask her about it.
她说不是她发的
And she tells me she's not sending it.
我也翻看了她的东西,也没找到过那个
And I look through her stuff, and I don't find it.
然后呢?
Then what?
然后,你继续,先生
Then, you keep going, sir.
凑合着用
You make do.
听着,这太扯了
Look, this is crazy.
你是我的员工
You are my employee.
系鞋带的功夫都不用
And I can have you fired and replaced
我就能把你开除,找人替代你
in the time it takes me to tie my shoelaces.
先生,我对你的经济状况十分清楚
I'm quite familiar with your financials, sir.
你的工资刚刚好够付你的房♥贷
Your salary just about covers your mortgage,
其余的一切,都由你妻子担负
and your wife provides all the rest.
开除还将伴随挪用公♥款♥的起诉
The firing would come with embezzlement charges
和一场漫长的,拖沓的官司
and a long, protracted lawsuit,
这将迫使银行取消你那栋 漂亮的房♥子的赎回权
which would oblige the bank to foreclose on that charming house of yours.
我可以把房♥子卖♥♥了,霍布斯先生
I can sell the house, Mr. Hobbs.
也许当你妻子听说了你出轨的消息 而伤心崩溃,导致做手术时
You may have to, when your wife, distressed with news of your affair,
心不在焉而出事,你就不得不卖♥♥♥房♥♥了
operates on someone with less than her usual skill.
医疗事故诉讼是许多好医生的毁灭
Malpractice suits are the ruin of many good doctors.
是的,是的
Yes, yes.
这就是你的动力
That's what you'll find motivating.
你因你的调查能力而出名
You're famous for your investigative skills.
电影精选列表