里面有个闪存和求婚戒指
containing a flash drive and an engagement ring.
你想看看视频吗
You want to see the video?
当然
Sure.
嘿,卡洛琳
Hey, Caroline.
嘿
Hey.
今天跟你分开以后我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you since I left you earlier today.
我在想我们的婚礼誓词之类的
I was thinking about our, uh, wedding vows and everything,
我想普通的誓词是“我愿意”
and about how the regular vows are, "I do,"
但其实是不愿意的
and how that won't do, actually.
所以我决定在这里对你发誓,就现在
So, I decided I want to make my vows to you here, right now,
就在现在
this, this minute, exactly.
我不知道要说什么
And I have no idea what I'm going to say.
但等我说完,这就是 我给你的誓言,好吗
But once it's done, it'll be my vows to you, okay?
所以,在跟你道别之后
So, after I said goodbye to you,
我跟杰西卡·查斯坦一起吃了晚饭
I had dinner with, uh, Jessica Chastain.
她想参演我的下一部电影《奇怪的日子》
She wants to be in my next movie, Strange Day.
她看上去挺不错
And she looks good.
我们的谈话没有任何问题
There was nothing wrong with the conversation.
她很聪明很风趣
She was very smart and funny, and whatever,
但她不是你,卡洛琳
but she wasn't you, Caroline.
我对她没有那种触电的感觉
I didn't get that "click" from her.
但对你有
I got the click from you.
我触电了
I got the click.
读高中的时候 我在村里找到了餐馆工的工作
When I was in high school, I got a job as a busboy at this place in the Village,
但丁咖啡馆,但那是...
Dante's Café. But that was, uh,
对我来说是件大事
that was a big, big thing for me.
我赚了点钱,买♥♥了我的第一台摄影机 我可以看各种各样的人了
I made some money and I got my first camera, and I could watch all the people.
有个美丽的模特出现在镜头里
There was this very beautiful model who started coming in,
她叫阿什利·蒙哥马利
her name was Ashley Montgomery.
我还会保存她抽过的烟嘴 上面有她完美的唇印
I would save her used cigarettes with that perfect lipstick smudge,
还有微弱的香水味
faintest trace of her perfume on them,
等我到家,我会裸体躺在床上
and, when I got home, I would lie naked in my bed
把烟头都撒在身上
and I would lay the cigarette butts all over my body,
甚至放在舌头下面,屁♥股♥里 然后自♥慰♥
even under my tongue, and even in my ass, once, while I jerked off.
我完全不认为这很奇怪
I did not consider this strange.
对不起,这还是他的求婚吗
I'm sorry, is this still his marriage proposal?
对 - 我确定自己绝不会
Yeah. - I was certain that I would never...
被爱,不会
be loved, never.
我发誓,如果我有机会遇到我爱的人
I swore that, if I ever had the chance for somebody I loved,
我会立刻抓住机会 今天当我看到你
I would take it right away. And when I saw you today,
我看到一个可以接受 可以带我走的女人
I saw a woman who could take it, who could take me,
她可以把我的感情回赠给我
who could fucking kick it back at me, if she had to.
这是我的兴奋
This is my excitement...
也是我的恐惧
and my terror.
我的心因为你的心而兴奋,卡洛琳
My heart thrills to your heart, Caroline.
在你心黑时我也一起心黑
My dark heart to your dark heart.
这就是我对你的誓言,卡洛琳 我向你发誓
That is my vow, Caroline, my vow to you.
这是首让我想起你的歌♥
This is a song that makes me think of you.
3天后我们在纽约秘密结婚
We were secretly married in New York three days later.
他确实很喜欢我
Showed a real affection for me.
最初的六个月我们非常幸福
In the first six months, we were surprisingly happy together.
然后一天晚上
And this one night, when...
西蒙没回家,我开始担心
when Simon didn't come home, I got worried.
但我没有报♥警♥,因为我知道 要是报♥警♥西蒙会生气
But I didn't call the police because I knew Simon would be pissed if I did.
三天过去了,很明显 出事了
Three days went by, and it was pretty clear then that something was wrong.
听我说,卡洛琳
Look, Caroline...
如果警♥察♥都不能搞清楚 西蒙为什么死了 我真的认为我也不行
if the police can't figure out how or why Simon died, I honestly don't think I can.
但你找到了那个小女孩
But you found that little girl.
人们不是什么都跟你说吗
Don't people tell you all kinds of things?
说实话
Honestly?
我找到那女孩是个意外
I found that little girl by mistake.
纯粹是运气
It was random luck.
这不该算是我的功劳
I didn't deserve any credit for that.
大部分人跟我说的故事
Mostly, people tell me stories.
我都不会写出去
I never press them.
他们只是跟我说,因为他们 想被人所知
They just tell me 'cause they want to be known.
你好像在找别的东西
You seem to be searching for something else.
你得知道,今天来这里
You had to know that by coming here today,
我是想找你帮忙的
I was going to ask for your help.
当然,除非你来是因为别的原因
Unless, of course, there was another reason why you came by.
我该走了
I should go.
能请你把外套给我吗
Can I have my coat, please?
来吧
Come on.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
卡洛琳?
Caroline?
哈喽?
Hello?
是我
It's just me.
我忘了手♥机♥
I forgot my phone.
天啊 - 对不起,对不起
Oh, my God. - I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起 - 缇娜啊
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. - Oh, my God.
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
真对不起,我忘了手♥机♥
I'm really sorry. I forgot my phone.
我... - 你吓死我了
I'm... - You scared the shit out of me.
你怎么进来的?
How'd you get in here?
我...我看到了密♥码♥
I saw... I saw the code.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你刚刚在看我?
You were watching me just now?
真对不起,我...
I'm really sorry. I...
你喜欢看我,不是吗
You liked watching me, didn't you?
我忍♥不住,对不起
I couldn't help it. I'm sorry.
我正好在想你
I was thinking of you.
我该走了,喔...
I got to go. I...
好,再见,观看者
Okay. Goodbye, watcher.
很高兴你看得开心
Glad you got a good view.
你知道,你是对的
You know, you were right.
机会确实稍纵即逝
Opportunity really only does knock once.
嘿,我在看你,卡洛琳
Hey. I'm watching you, Caroline.
我都看到了
I see everything.
不,汤米,汤米,我需要毛巾
No, Tommy. Tommy, I need the washcloth.
把脸转过来
I need your face.
把脸转过来,一下就好
I need your face. Just real quick.
一下就好 - 爸比
Real quick. - Daddy-bird!
哈喽 - 好了,毛巾给我
Hello. - Okay. Give me the washcloth.
我家怎么样? - 汤米,毛巾给我
How's my family, huh? - Tommy, I need the washcloth.
嘿,你,嗨 - 嗨,亲爱的
Hey, you. Hi. - Hi, sweetheart.
你好啊
Hello to you.
汤米好像又在浴缸撒尿了
I think Tommy peed in the tub again.
噢,托马斯
Oh, Thomas.
亲爱的,你能接手吗?谢谢
Honey, can you take care of it? Thank you.
当然,应该的,他在浴缸 撒尿之后我来擦?
Sure. That's my cue, after urination in the tub?
对,就是你该干的
Yeah, that's your cue.
今天怎么样?
How was your day?
很忙,你呢
Busy. Yours?
累死
Swell.
我涌起一股古怪的欲望 拜访西蒙的尸体被发现的
I had awoke with the odd desire to visit the site of the demolished building
这幢已拆除的古怪建筑 - 不好意思
where Simon's body had been found. - Excuse me?
东111大道537号♥ 现在只是片空地
537 East 111th Street was now just a vacant lot.
它无法回答困扰我的问题
And it held no answers to the questions that were troubling me.
西蒙是死在碎石中还是在建筑 被拆除前就死在里面?
Did Simon die in the rubble or was he in the building before it was demolished?
如果他就在大楼里,为什么?
And if he was in the building, why?
如果没有钥匙,他是怎么进去的?
And how did he get in there, if he didn't have the key?
在隔壁的大楼里,临时雇员路易斯
In the building next door, the super, Luis,
所说的与17个月前的调查完全一样
didn't have anything to add since the investigation 17 months ago.
你能想到受害者为什么持有钥匙吗
Any reason you can think of why the victim might have a key?
当然,很多原因,这是座大城市
Sure. Lots of reasons. It's a big city.
感谢你的时间
Thank you for your time.
随着我的负罪感越来越深 我需要一些时间 把整件事思考一下
With my nagging guilt growing, I needed some time to think this whole thing over.
我跟自己说再也不会见卡洛琳
I told myself I'd never see Caroline again.
但当她打来电♥话♥ 我跟她说会跟她一起吃午饭
And yet, when she called, I told her I'd meet her for lunch.
我不觉得有愧
Well, I don't feel guilty.
电影精选列表