不,住手
No. Stop.
该死,西蒙,见鬼
Shit, Simon, fuck.
值得为你那可怜的故事这样做吗?
Is your pathetic story really worth this?
不,不,求你住手 把电梯停下
No. No, please, stop. Stop the elevator.
把故事告诉我
Tell me the fucking story!
那你就先把这东西停下
Why aren't you trying to stop this thing?
好的,我小的时候很想要一匹马
Okay. When I was a little girl, I really wanted a horse.
好的 - 我每天都求我的继父
Okay. - I begged my stepdad for one every day.
快停下 - 太晚了,再见,再见
Fucking stop. - Too late. Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
嗨,好的
Hi. Okay.
我让它停下了
So, I rigged it to stop.
我就知道你迟早会跟我说
I thought for sure you would tell me sooner.
总之"我每天都求我的继父“然后呢
Anyway, so, yes. "My stepdad, every day, I asked him," and?
天啊
Jesus.
天啊
Oh, God.
西蒙?
Simon?
拜托...
Please...
喂
Hello.
求你告诉我你找到了霍布斯的录影带
Please tell me that you found the Hobbs tape
然后还回去了 - 是的
and that you returned it. - I did.
什么?是真的吗?
What? You did, really?
在哪里? - 抱歉,我现在不方便说话
Where was it? - I'm sorry. I can't talk now.
我们能一起吃个早餐吗?
Well, can we have breakfast?
很愿意
I'd like that.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你在泥里打滚了吗?
Have you been rolling around in the mud?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我喜欢长故事
Well, I like long stories.
在你告诉我一切之前
Before you tell me everything,
我有些东西给你看
there is something that I would like to show you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也要给你看些东西
I've got some things to show you, too.
真美
It's beautiful.
这是什么?
What is it?
别撒谎了,卡洛琳
Don't lie to me now, Caroline.
西蒙把它摔碎了
Simon threw it and broke it.
是的
Yes.
你用你脚踝上的那把锁
You used the padlock from your ankle
锁住了地下室的门 这样就没人能发现尸体
to lock the basement door so no one would find the body.
波特...
Porter...
你知道...
Did you know...
这些都被录下来了吗?
it was all on camera?
每一秒
Every second.
都被录了下来
Moment by moment.
这是给你的拷贝
This is a copy for you.
原件在你永远也找不到的地方
The original is somewhere you will never find.
如果你联♥系♥我的妻子...
If you ever contact my wife in any way...
我懂了
I see.
控制我
Keep me in check.
你会告诉我吗?
Will you tell it to me?
那个马的故事
The horse story?
我九岁的时候很想要一匹马
When I was nine, I really wanted a horse.
我的继父罗恩
And my stepfather, Ron,
不想让我养马
was not into giving me one.
我妈妈在家里没有任何话语权
And my mother was so powerless in the relationship
所以根本不敢替我说话
that she didn't even bother to argue for me.
随着我生日的到来,我开始哀求
As my birthday got closer, I used to beg
哀求要一匹马
and beg for that horse.
每当我哀求的时候 罗恩都会抽我耳光
And every time I begged, Ron would slap me across the face.
这只能让我第二天 更加努力哀求
It would only make me beg more the next day.
一天晚上他到我房♥里说
One night he came into my room and he said,
如果我对这次的事保密
if I could keep his visit a secret...
如果能让他做他想做的事
and if he could do whatever he wanted,
他就会买♥♥匹马当我的生日礼物
then he would buy me a horse for my birthday.
这情况持续了大概一周
And this went on for about a week.
等到我生日的时候,根本没有马
And when my birthday rolled around, there was no horse.
所以那晚,当他进入我房♥间的时候
So, that night, when he came into my room,
我告诉他我会告诉妈妈 他对我做了什么事
I told him that I was going to go tell my mother what he had been doing to me.
然后他向我保证那是最后一次
And he promised me that he'd kept his end of the deal...
第二天就给我买♥♥一匹马
and that there would be a horse waiting for me the next day.
生日快乐,卡洛琳 这是送你的马
Happy birthday, Caroline. Here's your horse.
你为何去找那电梯?
Why did you look in the elevator?
我想是你让我那么做的
I think you wanted me to, Caroline.
再见,卡洛琳
Goodbye, Caroline.
别这么走了
Well, don't just go.
跟我说点什么
Say something to me.
保重
Be well.
尽可能过好一些
As well as you can be.
每当见到妻子和孩子
The ugliness of who I've been and who I am now
都让我深深感受到自己的丑陋
is strongest when I get to see my wife and children.
我没有告诉丽莎实情
I never told Lisa the truth,
而是选择让她去怀疑我
choosing instead to let her imagine the worst of me.
我认为她觉得我现在样子
I think she decided that whatever was in me now
虽然黑暗,丑陋 但还是不要去戳破
was dark and ugly and better left where it was,
只要不影响到她和孩子就好
as long as it was not near her or the kids.
我在这做什么?
What was I doing here?
也许是因为知道卡洛琳离我很远
Maybe because it made me feel safer
让我觉得更安全
to know Caroline was far away from me,
不用为我婚姻的失败而负责
as if I alone were not responsible for the wreckage to my marriage.
也许看着她过上新的生活 能让我感到死心
Maybe to see her in a new life would bring me some kind of closure.
也许我只是愚蠢的多愁善感 正如我是个混♥蛋♥一般
Maybe I'm just feeling stupidly sentimental, like the asshole that I am.
就像那个老记者对我说过的
As the old reporter told me on my first day,
"只是一个故事,小子
"It's all one story, kid.
只是一个大故事"
It's all one big story."
导演:布莱恩·德库贝里斯
主演:阿德里安·布洛迪
主演:伊冯娜·斯特拉霍夫斯基
主演:坎贝尔·斯科特
(剧终,谢谢欣赏)
[Catey Shaw: "If I never Met You
♪ If I never met you ♪
♪ Nights wouldn't be the same ♪
♪ If I never met you ♪
♪ Your name, just a name ♪
♪ If I never met you ♪
♪ Everything would not have changed ♪
♪ The stars would be the stars ♪
♪ A universe not strange ♪
♪ All the meaning in the world ♪
♪ Would still have no meaning at all ♪
♪ All the words that once were true ♪
♪ Wouldn't fall into the blue ♪
♪ If I never met you ♪
♪ If I never met you ♪
♪ Time could still reverse ♪
♪ Neither would still matter ♪
♪ A little more A little worse ♪
♪ All the meaning in the world ♪
♪ Would still have no meaning at all ♪
♪ All the words that once were true ♪
♪ Wouldn't fall into the blue ♪
♪ If I never met you ♪
♪ If I
♪ Never met you ♪
[Cuban Missile Crisis: "Click
♪ You've got the style that makes my heart sink ♪
♪ The wiles that make my watch stick ♪
♪ The smile that makes my pants slick ♪
♪ As I'm watching and panting ♪
♪ 'Cause with you I got that click ♪
♪ You've got a quarry buried beneath the brinks ♪
♪ A story to tease a 40's dick ♪
♪ For me, you're a lock that I just can't pick ♪
♪ When you're teasing, locking eyes ♪
♪ 'Cause with you I gots that click ♪
♪ I got the click ♪
♪ I got the click ♪
♪ I got the click ♪
电影精选列表