我出♥卖♥♥♥伤害,谣言 谋杀和末日的味道
I sell mayhem, scandal, murder, and doom.
天啊,是真的
Oh, Jesus, I do.
我出♥卖♥♥♥新生和已死之人
I sell the newborn and the dead.
我把邪恶又美丽的纽约市 卖♥♥回给它的人♥民♥
I sell the wretched, magnificent city of New York back to its people.
我卖♥♥报纸
I sell newspapers.
感谢你的时间,什么?
Thanks for your time. Yeah?
波特,我发现个枪击案,还有火灾
Porter. I got a shooting, plus a fire.
嗯,有死人吗 - 至少两个,发生在D大道
Mm. Any bodies? - At least two, Projects on Avenue D.
保罗说什么什么孩子
Paul said something about a kid.
我这就去,多谢
I'm on it. I'm on it. Thanks.
我一直在赶往 刚发生过坏事的地方
I'm always running to the place where the bad thing just happened,
在危机刚刚离开就赶到
arriving just after the danger has passed,
在安全的距离看着,寻找角度
watching from a safe distance, searching for an angle,
那微小的细节,触动人心的瞬间
that little wrinkle, the kick to the heart
让你想要放下一块钱 拿起一张报纸
that makes you want to put down the dollar and pick up the paper.
一周三个截稿日 我始终在寻找好故事
With three deadlines a week, I'm always looking for a good story.
我看到烟,然后往上看
I seen the smoke, and I'm looking up there.
就看到德米特里厄斯 从窗户跳下来
And that's when Demetrius, he come jumping through that window.
他身上着火,全身都是火
And he on fire, burning like all over.
他还抱着弗农
And he holding Vernon here.
德米特里厄斯一直往下摔...
And Demetrius, he fall, fall, and fall.
我想他肯定会砸在婴儿身上
I can see he gonna land on top of the baby.
然后就在德米特里厄斯落地之前 他突然翻了个身
And then just before Demetrius land, he do this little kind of flip.
后背着地
And he landed on his back.
他把婴儿举起来,就像...
And he holding the baby up, like...
我能看出来他是有意这么做的
And I can see that he do that on purpose.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我跑过去抱起弗农
I run over and I pick up Vernon here.
我看到德米特里厄斯...
And I see Demetrius.
他不行了 因为他那样后背着地摔下来
He just not gonna make it, because he landed on his back like that.
嘿,小家伙
Hey, little man.
很遗憾你和你♥爸♥爸 遇到那样的事,你没事吧
I'm sorry that happened to you and your daddy. You okay?
不不,他还不会说话
No, no, no, he don't talk yet.
摔,摔,摔
Fall, fall, fall.
感谢你的时间
Thanks for your time.
嘿,你就是那个帮他们 找到小女孩的人吗
Hey, you're the one that helped them find that little girl?
我为一家日报写专栏
I write a column for a daily newspaper.
换言之,我是个濒危物种
In other words, I'm an endangered species.
我曾经以为我的故事能带来改变
I used to think my stories could make a difference.
现在我只希望能养家糊口
Now I just hope they are enough to feed my family.
如今,800万孩子有苹果手♥机♥ 在Youtube上发表他们的视频
These days, eight million kids have iPhones and post their videos on YouTube
就好像自己真的在报道评论什么
like they're actually reporting and commenting on something.
我妻子说我说话像老人家
My wife says I sound old.
我要出去一趟,要一点时间 你可能会比我早到家
I'm heading into a long one, so you'll probably get home before me.
约瑟芬的钱该给了
Josephine needs to get paid.
请记住要刷锅洗碗
And please remember to scrub the pots and pans.
你总是把这些留给我做
You keep leaving them for me.
对,都泡了一晚上了
Yeah, well, they have to soak overnight.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对 - 真的?
Yeah. - Really?
你妈妈就是那么教你的吗
Is that what your mother told you?
我该走了,宝贝
Well, look, I got to go, baby.
等等,波特 - 什么
Wait, Porter. - What?
记不记得你的燕尾服?
Did you remember your tuxedo?
记得,但我不想去
Yeah, but I don't want to go.
每个人都会被吸引到霍布斯去
Everyone's going to be sucking up to Hobbs...
你知道,如果他们真的 在考虑砍掉你的专栏 你最好早做打算
You know, if they're really thinking about cutting your column, you better go.
我知道你是个观察者,雷恩先生 但盯着人看很没礼貌
I know you are a watcher, Mr. Wren, but it is rude to stare.
对不起,我只是在想你是哪理解人
I'm sorry. I was just trying to figure out where I knew you from.
看来你认识我
I see you recognize me, though.
通过你漂亮的照片认识的
From your cheesy picture.
用在我专栏上那张
The one that goes with my column.
你自鸣得意的表达方式很烦人
Your smug expression is annoying.
那是去年照的
It was taken last year,
那时候我还年轻
in the waning moments of my youth.
就在他们裁撤所有摄影机之前?
Right before they retired the film camera?
喔 - 抱歉
Wow. - Sorry.
现在还有人看报纸吗
Does anyone actually read the newspaper anymore?
我有几个纸质出版物的死忠
Well, I have a few fans of the print edition.
听说他们给我发推特
I'm told they Twitter at me.
我想他们是要告诉我报纸有多棒
I think they Twitter about how awesome it is,
抹着纸的感觉,墨水的味道
the feel of the paper, the smell of the ink.
创作精良的专栏
Hashtag-well-written-column.
我确实喜欢纸的感觉
Well... I do like the feel of the paper.
雷恩先生,你的专栏 确实写的很好
And your column, Mr. Wren, is always very well written,
那种传统,经典的风格
in an old-time, classic kind of way.
这... - 不过我挺想知道
Well... - I do wonder, though.
在悲惨的事情发生之后总是
It must be depressing for you to be in all those places
要赶去事发地点一定让你 内心很压抑吧
right after a terrible thing has happened.
你肯定看过很多惨烈的场面
You must have seen so many awful things.
确实看过一些
I've seen a few things.
看来人们很容易对你打开话匣子
People seem to open up to you.
你肯定有提出正确问题的技术
You must have a skill for asking the right questions.
通常人们都想把这些告诉别人 我只是在正确的时间出现在他们身边
Usually people want to tell somebody, and I'm just there at the right time.
别这么谦虚
Come on. You're being modest.
是什么风把你吹来的呢
What brings you to the party?
我男朋友,查理的银行 跟公♥司♥有业务往来
My boyfriend, Charlie's bank, does some kind of business with the company
那公♥司♥好像刚买♥♥下了你的报纸
that I guess just bought your paper.
估计现在你们都为霍布斯公♥司♥工作了
You all work for Hobbs now, I guess.
“你们”是指全人类吗?没错
"All" meaning mankind? Yes.
把盯着别人当工作让你很开心吗
You grateful you landed a job that pays you to stare at people?
听着
Look...
我整天都要面对一堆破事
I deal with bullshitters all day.
但我现在不在工作 所以如果这儿要有什么情况
But I'm on my own time here, so, if this is all going somewhere,
那它已经发生了
get to it already.
说来话长,需要一点时间解释
Well, it's complicated. It takes some time to explain.
噢
Oh.
我们能现在离开 到我的房♥间去吗?
Could we leave right now and go back to my apartment?
离这里只有15个街区
It's only 15 blocks from here.
查理不会来
Charlie wouldn't be coming.
是关于你丈夫的死吗
Is this about your husband's death?
是波特·雷恩吗
Porter Wren, is it?
是的
Yes.
请来和霍布斯先生说句话
You must come and have a word with Mr. Hobbs.
他非常想见见你
He's quite eager to meet you.
失陪
Excuse me.
这是波特·雷恩 发现那女孩的调查记者
This is Porter Wren, the investigative reporter who found the girl.
不好意思,霍布斯先生?
Excuse me, Mr. Hobbs?
这是波特·雷恩,先生 写专栏的著名调查记者
Mr. Porter Wren, sir, famed investigative reporter who now writes the column.
真的?
Really?
是吗?
Yeah?
我觉得真的有可能
I really think this could happen.
我想这决定非常谨慎
I think it's very prudent.
每一个...
Every single...
太棒了
Wonderful.
邀请现在还有效吗?
The invitation still stands?
是的
Yes.
进来
Come in.
我想给你看这个
I want to show you this.
好,这才是正事
Okay, this is what we're talking about.
这就是我们开始的地方
This is where we start.
这是我们开始的地方? - 对
This is where we start? - Yes.
再喝一杯? - 有何不可?
Another drink? - Why not?
用来帮你穿过地狱之门
To help you through the gates of hell.
这是警♥察♥的报告
This is a police report.
加了药和冰有点难喝
It's a bit stingy with the tonic and ice.
我想要你喝下去 这样我就能看出你是不是个笨蛋
Well, I want you drunk, so I can tell whether you are a lout or not.
知不知道保留这些档案 会让你有大♥麻♥烦?
You know you can get in a lot of trouble for having these files?
警探们甚至都不让 其他警♥察♥看这些东西
Detectives don't even let other cops see these things.
我知道
I know that.
电影精选列表