在最好的警探都没找到那个 森林中的女孩时,你却找到了
You found the little girl in the woods when the best detectives failed.
崭露了太多的头角,导致你
Too much limelight causes you to
回到了安逸的队列
retreat to the comfort of a column.
你现在是一匹需要挑战的好马
You're now a hack in need of a challenge.
以前你很出色
Oh, you were good once.
而现在,先生,因为我 你将再次变得出色
And now you're going to have to be good again, sir, for me.
今天我遇到了个特逗的病人
I had a funny patient come visit me today.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
她抱怨自己得了类风湿关节炎
She complained of basic rheumatoid arthritis.
可你是外科医生啊
Well, but you're a surgeon.
我知道,但她坚持要来我这就诊
I know, but she insisted she stop in to be seen.
我很惊讶,因为她才28岁 而且她长的很漂亮
I was surprised, because she was only 28, and she was very beautiful.
另外,她很可能是个模特
Might I add, she could have been a model.
不过,我还是检查了她的手 而她并没有得风湿
But anyway, so, I check her hands, and she doesn't have arthritis.
那她什么病?
What does she have?
没病
Nothing.
她的手非常健康
Her hands are perfectly healthy.
但是她觉得疼? - 她是这么说的
But she was in pain? - So she claims,
但我看见她在候诊室里摆弄她的包包
but I watched her fiddle with her purse in the waiting room
等我出来找她时,她的手
when I went out to get her, and she wouldn't have been able
又做不到她所描述的那些事
to do that with what she was describing.
另外,当人们真的很痛苦的时候 他们会求我开点更强力的止痛片
Plus, when people are really in pain, they beg me for something stronger
而不是问能在药柜买♥♥到什么
than what they can buy over the counter.
而她甚至都没让我开药
And she didn't even ask me for anything.
所以,你觉得她是骗你的?
So, you think she was making it up?
我知道她是骗人的
I know she was.
听起来像个笨蛋
Sounds like a nut.
她不是
She wasn't.
好吧,我不想再聊“手”了
Well, I can't talk about hands anymore.
我需要其他部位
I need some other parts.
谁啊,这么晚?
Who the hell is that?
没谁
It's no one.
(我明天要看西蒙的录影带 和银行谈好了)
爸爸,嘿,爸爸 你修的这个电梯很老了吧?
Dad. Hey, Dad. Is that an old box you're repairing?
不,这是一种不同类型的电梯 是最新型的
No, you know, it's, it's a different kind. One of these brand new ones.
爸爸,你在电梯维修工会多久了?
Dad, how long you been in the elevator repair union?
是啊,当你离开南达科塔去追踪...
Yeah. When you left South Dakota to track down...
西蒙?
Simon?
天呐,西蒙
Jesus, fuck, Simon.
西蒙,醒醒
Simon, wake up.
该死,妈的,西蒙
Shit. Fuck, Simon.
天呐
Oh, my God.
操
Oh, fuck.
911,您有什么紧急事故?
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
是的,我需要一辆救护车
Yeah, I need an ambulance.
我丈夫服用了过量的安♥眠♥药♥
My husband has overdosed on some sleeping pills.
对,这里是三号♥大街东411号♥ 12号♥公♥寓♥
Yeah, that's 411 East Third Street, Apartment 12.
麻烦快点,不
Please hurry. No.
不,我不知道他是否还有呼吸
No, I can't tell if he's breathing or not.
操,赶紧派救护车来
Fuck. Just send an ambulance.
西蒙
Jesus, Simon.
操,醒醒啊
Fuck. Wake up.
西蒙?
Simon?
西蒙?拜托
Simon? Come on.
吓到你了! - 该死!
Got you! - Oh! Fuck!
真不敢相信你来了! - 你什么毛病?
I can't believe you came! - The fuck is wrong with you?
天呐
Holy shit.
你太神奇了 - 这一点都不好玩
You were amazing. - That is not funny.
你在干什么? - 这家伙完了
What are you doing?! - This guy's fucked up.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么? - 不可思议
What are you fucking doing? - That was incredible.
我还叫了救护车来
I actually called the fucking ambulance.
混♥蛋♥ - 宝贝?那是...
Asshole. - Baby? That was...
我正在给你调酒
I'm making you a little drink.
可别放安♥眠♥药♥
Easy on the roofies.
你现在是不是该写你的专栏了?
You supposedly working on your column right now?
专栏写完了 - 写的好吗?
Column's done. - Is it noteworthy?
事实上,那也许是我写的最赶的一篇
Only for the fact that it might be my most rushed one yet.
一个警♥察♥在家,被他12岁的女儿 用自己的枪射杀了
Cop shot at home with his own gun, by his 12-year-old daughter.
当然,这是意外
Accident, of course.
我应该写出更好的交给他们
They deserve better than the time I gave them.
听着,我来这是有件事要办
Look, I better tell you I have an agenda here.
我也有件事
I have an agenda, too.
也许咱们可以待会儿再办
Maybe we can save 'em both for later.
老天,我沦陷了
God, I'm so going to hell.
告诉我,你为什么和我做♥爱♥
Tell me why you have sex with me.
不
No.
告诉我这和你妻子做♥爱♥有什么不同
Tell me how it's different than with your wife.
不
No.
你妻子也很有魅力,对吗?
Your wife is attractive, right?
我猜你知道答案
I bet you know the answer to that.
我想是吧
I bet I do.
你去了那? - 是的
Did you go? - Yes.
去了她了科室? - 是的
To her office? - Yes.
为什么?
Why?
我很好奇
I was curious.
她知道你在撒谎
She knew you were lying.
我想是的 - 这不好玩
Yeah, I guess. - It's not funny.
你做的这件事非常糟糕
That was an incredibly fucked-up thing to do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意的 - 好吧...
I didn't mean it like that. - Well...
她很聪明,卡洛琳
She's smart, Caroline.
她非常,非常聪明
She's very, very smart.
比我还聪明?
Smarter than me?
是的
Yes.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为没人比我妻子更聪明
Because nobody's is smarter than my wife.
相信我,相信我
Trust me. Believe me.
不要再和她联♥系♥了
Never make contact with her again.
永远,明白吗?
Ever. You understand?
明白
Yes. I understand.
好
Okay.
现在我问你一个问题
I'm going to ask you a question now.
好
All right.
她床上功夫好吗?
Is she good in bed?
当然
Absolutely.
她爱你,你也爱她吗?
She loves you, and you love her?
是的,很相爱,没错
Yes, very much. Yes.
那我们有什么不同?
Then how is it different?
除非你有孩子,否则很难理解
Unless you have children, it's hard to understand, I think.
试试看
Try me.
在你有了孩子以后
After you have children,
你就会有死亡的概念了
death kinda gets into it.
知道吗?
You know?
不知为何,你会开始意识到,自己会死
Somehow you become aware you're going to die.
在没有孩子之前,我从没想过这个
I didn't get that before I had kids.
如果我的一个孩子死了怎么办?
What happens if one of my kids dies?
总之,这都是与性有关的
Anyway, it all sort of gets into the sex.
很复杂
It's complicated.
自从我们上次做过之后 你有和她做过吗?
Have you been with her since our last time?
有,昨晚
Yes, last night.
你和她做的时候,有想到我吗?
Did you think of me when you were with her?
有
Yes.
我是说,你不是因为负罪感才想到我的
I mean think of me not just 'cause you felt guilty.
是的 - 我是指,你在和她做♥爱♥
Yeah. - I mean, you were fucking her,
但脑子里想的是在和我做♥爱♥
but actually thinking about fucking me.
是的
Yes.
当你一边干♥她♥一边想着 “直到死,我都得和你在一起?”时
Do you look down at your wife when you're fucking her and think,
你会看着她吗?
"I'm going to be with you until I die"?
会
Yes.
那是种什么感觉?
How do you feel about that?
既安慰,又恐怖
电影精选列表