好吧,那么,西蒙·克劳利 在被拆除建筑的瓦砾中被找到
Okay. So, Simon Crowley was found in the rubble of a demolished building.
身体周围都是细小的翡翠
Surrounding the body were small pieces of jade.
警♥察♥不知道他是怎么到那的 那周围都是栅栏
Police have no idea how he got in there, given the high fence with wire,
他们也没法确定死因,因为...
nor can they determine the cause of death because of the...
推土机和老鼠,说出来没关系
The bulldozers and the rats. You can say it.
这报告我已经看了17遍了
I've read the report 17 times.
对不起
I'm sorry.
世界著名电影人似乎无法微笑
"The world-famous filmmaker appears incapable of smiling."
很明显,在几小时的采访之后
Clearly. "Several hours into the interview...
我意识到西蒙·克劳利...
I came to realize that Simon Crowley..."
谢谢
Thank you.
并不是个友善的人 并且,他不介意你是否这么看
"...is not a nice person, particularly, and he doesn't care if you know it.
在他对伟大电影的追求中 香烟不停,女人一个接一个
In his pursuit of great movies, woman upon woman, and cigarettes,
因此,也没必要对别人多好
in that order, niceness is irrelevant."
好坏参半的评价
Mixed review.
那是最佳导演奖吗 - 最佳原创剧本
Is that Best Director? - Best Original Screenplay.
很明显这是当他没法给你
Apparently it's what they give you
最佳导演时的替代品
when they want to give you Best Director but they can't.
(优势)
VANTAGES
(电影人克劳利被发现死亡)
FILMMAKER CROWLEY FOUND DEAD
他们还是搞不懂他怎么进去的
They still can't figure out how he got in there.
这地方都被封锁了 他身上也没有钥匙
The place was all locked up and he didn't have a key on him.
那些翡翠碎片有什么故事?
What's the story with the pieces of jade?
不知道
No idea.
能请你把外套递给我吗
Could I have my coat, please?
希望你不会觉得我浪费了你的时间
I hope you don't feel like I've wasted your time.
这是我的号♥码
Here's my number.
当大门关闭,我的工作和这城市
When the gate shuts, my work and the city
就被关在包围我们 隐藏家园的围墙外
remain on the other side of the wall that surrounds our hidden home.
丽莎和我刚一结婚 就爱上了这房♥子
Lisa and I fell in love with this house when we were first married.
它能存在几百年确实很了不起 这就像个秘密
There's something about it surviving hundreds of years, like a secret.
它能让我诚实
It kept me honest.
如果放在别处,这房♥子非常普通
Anywhere else, this house should be mundane.
但在曼哈顿,这简直是个奇迹
But in Manhattan, it was a miracle.
我的家人睡在里面 不会被外面黑暗街道威胁
My family slept inside, safe from the dangers of these dark streets,
与卡洛琳·克劳利和她 著名亡夫的那个世界隔绝
secluded too from the world of Caroline Crowley and her famous dead husband,
他们无法进入这神圣的地方
who could not enter this sacred place,
当然,除非我把他们一起带回家
unless, of course, I brought them home with me.
昨天重写了吗
Did you redo it yesterday?
太迟了 - 爸爸早
It happened too late. - Daddy-bird!
省得你到处找参加婚礼的衣服了
Saved the wedding dress part just for you.
好,我这就去
All right. I'm on it.
这就去,谢谢
I'm on it. Thanks.
体操教练的经典引用
Classy quote from the gymnastics coach.
你看他们头条写的什么
You see what they put for the headline?
普利策奖在等待 - 我喜欢
The Pulitzer is waiting. - I liked it.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯,过几小时就好了
Yeah, I'll be all right in a few hours.
你昨晚没开车回家对吧
You didn't drive home last night, did you?
没,我把车放在院子里了
No. I left the car in the lot.
噢,不好意思
Oh. Excuse me.
莎莉,来吧,我们得穿衣服了 - 噢不,但我...
Sally, come. We need to get dressed. - Oh, no, but I...
汤米,走吧 - 不行
Tommy, let's go. - Never!
早上好,约瑟芬 - 汤米?
Morning, Josephine. - Tommy?
我不想去 - 汤米
I don't wanna come. - Tommy.
汤米,别踢我
Tommy. Don't you kick me.
好,抱住他了 - 抱起来
Yes. I got him. - Pick him up.
来吧
There you go.
你最好跟我走
You better come on with me.
牙齿别乱咬 - 过来
Get your tush under control. - Come on here.
约瑟芬,如果你今天 能把房♥子打扫一下那就太好了
Josephine, if you could pick up the house a bit today, it'd be great.
也许你可以 洗洗盘子或者把 水槽的锅洗了?
Like, maybe you could do, like, the dishes, or maybe do the pots in the sink?
她总是无视我
You know, she ignores me all the time.
听我说,我明天晚上有个 重要手术要做
Oh, listen. I have an important surgery that I have to do tomorrow night,
应该没法去跟洛尔卡和卡伯特吃晚饭了
so I won't be able to go to that dinner with Lorca and Cabot.
你不去我就不去
Well, I'm not going without you.
我们都改期4次了
We've rescheduled that, like, four times.
对不起,这是因为紧急情况 要给伊朗大使见面
I'm sorry. It's a visiting Iranian ambassador with an emergency.
别装作有性生活作用很大
Let's just stop pretending it's effective to have a sex life.
什么
What?
空出一晚上来,对吧
To schedule a night out, yeah?
你今早需要搭车去哪吗 不♥穿♥裤子先生?
Do you need a ride somewhere this morning, Mr. Grumpy Pants?
要 - 你要去哪呢
Yes. - Where are you going?
上西区
Upper West Side.
穿衣服
Get dressed.
早
Morning.
我喜欢女孩跟黑帮的故事 但我需要一些关于爱丽丝的评论
I like the girl with the mob, but I need some quotes about Iris.
我会联♥系♥她母亲 想办法联♥系♥她
I'm going to reach out to her mother. I'm going to try to track her down.
好,谢谢,波比 - 回见
All right. Thanks, Bobby. - Later.
好
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, God.
喂?
Hello?
嘿,我是波特·雷恩
Hey, it's Porter Wren.
你好,波特·雷恩
Well, hello, Porter Wren.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
你昨晚给我下药了?
Did you roofie me last night?
没有
No, I didn't.
为什么打电♥话♥给我?
Why are you calling me?
机会稍纵即逝?
"Opportunity only knocks once"?
嘿
Hey.
我刚在电梯上碰到 莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥了
I just rode up the elevator with Leonardo DiCaprio.
是啊,他有个朋友在楼上
Oh, yeah. He's got a friend upstairs.
告诉我你是怎么认识西蒙的
So, tell me how you met Simon.
我过的有点累
I was living a sort of tired,
漂亮女孩,在纽约生活 你知道吗,我很穷
pretty girl, New York life, you know? I had no money.
我在洛杉矶住了一年后放弃了 搬到了这里
I had given up on L.A. after a year, and moved here.
我为有钱人看♥房♥♥子
I was apartment-sitting for rich people,
没有稳定收入也没有住所
with no steady income or place to live.
而且我刚因为拒绝了跟我的 混♥蛋♥老板约会被开除
And I had just been fired for refusing to date my asshole lawyer boss
我是为他的公♥司♥接电♥话♥的
whose firm I was answering phones for.
你长大的时候后院牵了晒衣绳吗
Did you have a laundry line hanging in the backyard when you were growing up?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你知道,就是把牛仔裤,T恤
You know, with jeans and t-shirts
还有内♥裤♥挂在后院里
and underwear hanging in the backyard?
晾衣绳
A laundry line.
其实有的
Yeah, actually, I did.
我也是,我不喜欢把内♥裤♥挂在外面
Me, too. I didn't like my underwear hanging out there
让别的男孩看到
for the other kids to see,
但我确实喜欢我一个朋友的 妈妈的胸罩
but I did enjoy my one friend's mom's brassiere...
对 - 挂在他们的晾衣绳上
Right. - ...hanging on their laundry line.
他请我喝了几杯酒 我们谈得很开心
He bought me a couple more drinks, and we had an amazing conversation
聊童年和父母
about our childhoods and parents.
我知道他是谁,一眼就认出来了
I knew who he was. I recognized him right away.
他非常聪明 - 卡洛琳
He was very smart. - Caroline.
我要问你一个疯狂的问题
I'm going to ask you one, crazy question,
但我是认真的,不是开玩笑
but it's serious, not a joke.
好
Okay.
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
我知道这听起来非常疯狂
Now, I know it sounds completely crazy,
但我一直坐在那想
but I had just been sitting there thinking
我可能不得不离开纽约
how I was probably going to have to leave New York,
就遇到了这个神奇,古怪
and in walks this enigmatic, weird,
又聪明的人
brilliant human being.
好 - 天啊
Yes. - Jesus. God.
所以你在酒吧认识他
So, you met him in a bar.
天啊 - 他求婚,你答应了
Jesus. - He proposed. You said yes.
所有这一切都发生在 不到一小时里?
All within the span of less than an hour?
是几个小时,不过是的
Well, a few hours, but, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
第二天我收到他的包裹
I got a package from him the next day
电影精选列表