Calista Flockhart, Madonna and Halle Berry.
更不用说富兰克林·罗斯福,罗纳德·里根,乔治·W·布♥什♥…
Not to mention Franklin D. Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush...
还有我们的州长,里克·佩里
and the governor of our fair state, Rick Perry.
都是拉拉队员
All cheerleaders.
看,你一直是一个很低调的人,夏普。而拉拉队的一切都是关于激♥情♥的
See, you're a negative person, Sharp. Cheerleading is all about the positive.
我们的任务是鼓舞士气,带动激♥情♥
Our job is to inspire, support and electrify.
任何人在他们胜利的时候都会感觉很好
Any fool can feel good when you're winning.
可是当你在最后一节落后27分…
But when you're down 27 points in the fourth quarter...
你就得问问自己,“你得去找谁了?”
that's when you got to ask yourself, "Who you gonna call?"
我会去找哈莉·贝瑞
I might call Halle Berry.
嗨,长角牛们(德克萨斯大学校队名),准备好去A&M球场(阿吉斯队主场)和敌人战斗了吗?
Hey, Longhorns. Are we ready to take A&M to the mat?
我想那些家伙,还听不到你们的声音
I don't think these guys can hear you.
好, 我们现在已经给了阿吉斯那些崽子们一个下马威...
All right, well, now that we've put the hex on those Aggies...
大家都把手上的蜡烛举起来...
I want y'all to raise your flames up high...
欢迎真正了解我们精神的人
for someone who knows a thing or two about spirit.
我是说拉拉队助理教练罗兰德·夏普
I am talking about Assistant Cheer Coach Roland Sharp.
我该怎么做?
What am I supposed to do with this?
鼓舞大家,激励大家,去吧!
Inspire and electrify. Go!
好的
All right.
说吧
Bring it.
这些烛光代表着...
This torch right here represents...
我们每一个长角牛球迷心中脉动着的激♥情♥
the spirit burning deep within the heart...
它是永不熄灭的
of each and every Longhorn that never can be extinguished.
好
All right.
好, 你们在这儿因为…
All right, you're all here because...
你们希望看到长角牛队凯♥旋♥归来
you want to see your Longhorns emerge victorious.
希望看到他们主宰全场…
You want to see them dominate the football field...
然后赢得比赛
and win the football game.
那么,这就需要我们在座的每一位的支持
Well, then it's up to each and every one of us to help them.
我们要使他们激♥情♥焕发
We got to raise them up.
使他们斗志昂扬…
We got to hoist them high...
把他们放在一个充满激♥情♥的平台上
to put them on a platform of positivity.
任何人在赢的时候都会很爽
Any fool can feel good when you're winning.
但是当你在第四节落后27分的话…
But when you're down 27 points in the fourth quarter...
你就得问问自己,“你得去找谁了?”
you got to ask yourself, "Who you gonna call?"
我会告诉你们我会去找谁,就是这儿的几位小姐
I tell you who I'm going to call, and that's these ladies right here.
她们是我所见过的最具活力的团队…
They're the most spirited group of young ladies I've ever seen...
并且有机会去了解她们接触她们
or had a chance to get to know and had the privilege of coming in contact with.
以主的名义,大家努力!
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!
哇,我亲眼目睹了啊,这家伙真是太有激♥情♥了
Okay, now can I get a witness? This man has got the spirit.
向上帝发誓,我还以为要用平时的口吻说话了呢
Swear to God, I thought he was gonna start speaking in tongues.
还有这句“一个充满激♥情♥的平台”
What about "platform of positivity"?
我本来还想翻个跟斗的,但是我不想抢了风头
I was gonna do a cartwheel, but didn't want to steal the limelight.
我想夏普刚刚开了个玩笑
I think Sharp just made a joke.
这确实有些开玩笑,不过也算是一个进步
It's more of a jape or a jest, but still, it's progress.
- 我们可以去派对吗? - 不行,宝贝们
- Can we go to the party? - Negativo, baby.
拜托,你们什么时候才可以不这样?
Please. When are you guys gonna get over yourselves?
没人,我强调没人要杀我们
Nobody, I repeat, nobody is trying to kill us.
快下车,马上!
Get out of this van, right now! Let's go.
快点
Come on.
这个失灵了
This thing is not working.
- 我被卡住了 - 快走!
- I'm stuck. - Let's go!
我被卡住了!我出不来了!
I'm stuck! I can't get out!
趴下!
Get down!
好了,也许真的有人要杀我们
Okay, maybe somebody is trying to kill us.
他们是怎么找到我们的?
How did they, like, find us?
他们一直在找我们
They looked for us.
- 艾玛呢? - 她不知道我们在哪儿
- What about Emma? - She doesn't know where I am.
不,长官,她知道。昨天晚上她用了屋子里的电♥话♥
Yes, sir, she does. She called last night on the house phone.
她是在回我的电♥话♥
She was returning my call.
那有什么问题吗?
Was that a mistake?
带她们到楼上去
Get them upstairs.
好,我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
好了,走吧
Come on, move.
喂?
Hello?
- 你在哪儿? - 我在家
- Where you at? - I'm at home.
你母亲呢?
Where's your mother?
爸爸,我告诉过你,这几天她和基斯到坎昆去了
Dad, I told you. She and Keith went to Cancún for a couple of days.
你没必要来问我这些
You don't have to check up on me.
你FBl的朋友在这儿,他把一切都告诉我了
Your friend from the FBI is here. He told me everything.
让他接电♥话♥
Let me talk to him.
他想和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
嗨,夏普,你的证人们怎么样了?
Hey, Sharp. How are your witnesses doing?
大家还好吗?
Everyone safe?
你犯了大错了
You're making a big mistake.
我刚刚告诉艾玛一个穷凶极恶的人正在掩埋罪行…
Good. I was just telling Emma that a desperate guy is trying to cover a crime...
还有如果他找不到你的话,他就会去找她
and if he couldn't get to you, he might come looking for her.
不用担心,我在这儿,一切相安无事
Don't worry. I'm here now, and everything's cool.
艾玛,还有咖啡吗?
Emma doll, is there any more coffee?
-当然,赞恩 - 谢谢
- Sure, Mr. Zane. - Thank you.
我已经没路走了,夏普
I'm a dead man, Sharp.
我再也不管你的证人了
I don't care about your witnesses anymore.
我只想要波尔从科特兰那里偷来的钱
All I want is the money Ball stole from Cortland.
好了,你逮捕波尔的那天晚上,你从他那里拿到一把钥匙
All right, the night you arrested Ball, you took a key from him.
没错
Yeah.
好,这就是你要做的
Good. Here's what you're gonna do.
你去银行,从保险箱里把钱取出来…
You go to the bank, take the money out of the safe deposit box...
把钱放到帆布袋里,然后上车…
put the money in a duffle bag, get in your truck...
下午两点在边界附近的鹰山口见我
and meet me in Eagle Pass near the border at 2:00 p. m.
就你一个,夏普,我不希望看到其他人
Only you, Sharp. No one else.
把钥匙放到袋里,然后提着钱下车
Put your keys in the bag and get out of the truck with the money.
把包放在地上
Bag on the ground.
把枪放进包里
Put your weapon in the bag.
手♥机♥也放进去,回到车上去…
Put your cellphone in the bag, get back in the truck...
把你自己铐在方向盘上
and handcuff yourself to the steering wheel.
别想着耍花招,夏普,否则我现在就杀了她
Don't try any tricks, Sharp. I will shoot her right here and now.
谢谢,罗兰德,你的确是个好爸爸
Thanks, Roland. You're a good parent.
旅客们请尽快上车
Please board immediately.
这是最后一遍通知…
This is the last announcement...
巴士即将离开拉雷多,前往新拉雷多…
for the bus leaving for Laredo, Nuevo Laredo...
搞什么?
What the hell?
- 你们在这儿干什么? - 芭芭想到了一个主意
- What are y'all doing here? - Barb's got a plan.
芭芭想到了一个主意?
Barb has a plan?
你知道你在干什么吗?
You know what you're doing?
我因为偷车在青年劳♥教♥所待了一年
I spent a year in juvenile detention for stealing cars.
那是一段教育性的经历
It was an educational experience.
- 你们又是怎么来的? - 看那辆新车
- How'd y'all get here? - Brand-new car.
我想我快要生了
I think I'm having the baby.
我不行了
I can't.
伊维,加油,我知道你行的,深呼吸
Evie, get it together. I know you can do it. Just breathe.
加油,呼吸,准备好了吗?
Come on. Breathe. Ready?
司机,停车!我的朋友要生了!
Driver, stop the bus! My friend's having a baby!
我做到了!
I did it!
我要下车!我要让我的孩子出生在美国!
I have to get off el autobús! I have to have my baby in America!
我来拿行李
I've got the bags.
喔,那是我的包
Whoa, that's my bag.
- 不,是我的 - 这是我的包
- No, it's mine. - It's my bag.
嗨,艾玛,我们是你父亲的朋友,跟我走,好吗?
Hi, Emma. We're friends of your dad's, so just follow me, okay?
这明明是我的包,好不?
Look, it's my bag, okay?
放下包
Drop the bag.
这是我的包!
It's my bag!
放下包
Drop the bag.
- You okay?
- Yeah.
It's just like dismounting a stretch pyramid.
都下车!
Off the bus!
准备好了吗?
You ready?
一,二
One, two.
快走!
Move it!
- 加油,艾玛 - 你们不是开玩笑吧?
- Come on, Emma. - Are you guys serious?
我是主修数学的
I'm a math major.
快走!
Move it!
电影精选列表