没有
No.
那是北极星吗?
Is that the North Star?
不,我想那只是一架飞机,你看见它在移♥动♥吗?
No. I think that's an airplane. You see the way it's moving?
那才是北极星
That's the North Star.
原来在那儿啊
So that's where they've been keeping it.
有一天我希望不只在这儿看星星
Someday I want to do more than look at the stars.
我要与它们一起遨游太空
I'm fixing to soar with them.
什么,你的意思是说像宇航员那样吗?
What, you mean, like an astronaut or something?
不,确切地说,至少不是在活着的时候
No, not exactly. Not a living one, at least.
在博蒙特外面有家这样的公♥司♥…
They got this company out of Beaumont...
他们可以把你的遗体发射到外太空去
and they will launch your remains right out into outer space.
真的吗?我爱死这方式了
Really? I love shit like that.
- 但怎么办到? - 他们就是要把你--
- But how? - What they do is they park you-
霍尔特,你到底在干什么?
Holt, what the hell are you doing?
探讨宇宙的浩瀚,长官
Contemplating the vastness of the universe, sir.
这应该是红色的,但这就是你买♥♥的红色吗?
It's supposed to be red. Does this look like red to you?
开枪吧,夏普,你得帮她一个忙了
Just shoot her, Sharp. You'd be doing her a favor.
- 特瑞莎和安妮去哪儿了? - 我不知道
- Where are Teresa and Anne? - I don't know.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
- 你怎么知道? - 你不敢看我的眼睛
- How do you know? - You broke eye contact.
这说明你在心里有压力,同时你在撒谎
It's a sign of stress and possible deception.
弄自己的衣服也一样,不要弄了
So is picking at your clothes. Stop picking at your clothes.
看着我的眼睛,说她们到底去哪儿了
Look me in the eye and tell me where they're at.
特瑞莎和安东尼奥大吵了一架
Teresa and Antonio had a really big fight.
她得出去透透气,所以她们去了水牛桌球房♥
She had to blow off some steam,so they went to the Buffalo Billiards.
你待在这儿
You stay here.
不要再和任何人谈论宇宙
Don't be contemplating the universe with anybody.
看,一个本地人过来了,避开他的目光
Look, a native approaches. Avoid eye contact.
你们就是拉拉队小姐,对吧?你们一定很忙吧?
You guys are the cheerleaders, right? The ones with the calendar?
不是
Nope.
好像你说过你是六月的,六月很厉害啊
Could have sworn you were June. June kicks ass.
抱歉,你弄错了
Sorry, wrong girl.
好吧,那边是我的好朋友,我们可是每场比赛都去的
Well, me and my buddies over there,
we go to every game.
你们见过我们吗?
Have you seen us?
是啊
Yeah.
我想我认识你们
I thought I recognized you guys.
你们一直在那里喝得烂醉然后喊着“喔,喔”,是不是?
You guys were the ones getting really drunk going, "woo, woo," right?
- 你见过我们 - 没有
- You saw us. - No.
你们真不热情
Your school spirit sucks.
我是拉拉队队长,我们一直很热情的
I'm captain of the cheer squad. Our school spirit kicks ass.
就是,像你们这样一群人那才叫糟糕
Yeah, and it's getting hit on by idiots like you that really sucks.
你们两个臭婊♥子♥,我喜欢那样
You're a sassy bitch. I like that.
- 管好你的手- - 抓住
- Get your hands- - Hang on now.
大家都冷静一下,今天晚上已经玩够了
Everybody cool off. We've had enough fun tonight.
现在我玩够了
Now I've had enough fun.
你有必要那样吗?你那样做可能会伤害到一个年轻人
Was that completely necessary? You could seriously injure a young man by doing that.
我得警告你
I should warn you.
我会空手道
I know karate.
你还是知道一些事实
You better know something.
你们这些男孩谁还想过来接着玩?
Any of the rest of you boys here wanna play the winner?
我们已经占了上风
We had the situation under control.
对,我们要让这些外地佬尝尝厉害
Yeah. We were about to go all Buffy on their gringo asses.
我给你带了个枕头过来
I brought you a pillow.
这个比你用过的那些都好
It's better than the ones you've been using.
麦麸的,对颈椎有好处
Buckwheat hulls. It's good for neck support.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你为那些女孩所做的一切很值得赞赏
That was cool what you did for the girls.
很厉害
It was cool.
这是一颗子弹
That's one big honking bullet.
你就是用这个来抓坏人的吧?
You fixing to send a monkey up in that thing?
这是用来抑制人口过剩的
That thing is a personnel suppressor deluxe.
抑制人口?你是说杀人?
Personnel suppressor? You mean killing?
你不能只是打伤他们吗?把他们手上的枪打掉?
Can't you just wound them or something? Shoot the gun out of their hand?
不, 不可能
No, it's impossible.
你不是很活泼的那种类型,对吧?
You're not really the cheerleading type, are you?
对我来说,静修比激♥情♥更多一些
For me, it's more penance than a passion.
修道士穿着苦行衣,而我却成天嘻嘻哈哈的
Religious ascetics wear a hair shirt, I carry the pom-poms.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我猜这就是人类的两面性吧
I guess it's the duality of man, you know?
“那是心理学的事情”
"That Jungian thing, sir."
马修·莫丁,《全金属外壳》
Matthew Modine, Full Metal Jacket.
和平写在头盔的一侧,而另一侧却是杀戮
Peace sign on one side of his helmet, "Born to Kill" on the other.
这是我最喜欢的电影
It's my favorite movie.
我最喜欢的电影是《音乐之声》
My favorite movie is The Sound of Music.
“名字代表什么?”
"What's in a name?"
“我们所称的玫瑰,换个名字还是一样芳香。”
"that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet"
(以上二句出自莎士比亚名著《罗密欧与朱丽叶》)
我一点都不懂
I don't understand any of this.
很简单,真的。她是凯普莱特家族的(朱丽叶的姓),他是蒙泰古家族的(罗密欧的姓)
Pretty simple, really. She's a Capulet, he's a Montague.
这两个家族曾经相互仇视,并且他们还会仇视下去
The two families have always hated each other and they always will hate each other.
- 为什么莎士比亚就不能这样说呢?- 他本来可以的
- Why couldn't Shakespeare say it like that? - He could have.
但是如果这样, 410年之后就不会有人再谈论它了
But nobody would be talking about it 410 years later.
你怎么知道这么多关于罗密欧与朱丽叶的事情?
How do you know so much about Romeo and Juliet?
我读过这部剧
I read the play.
- 你为什么又要读它? - 莫莉今天晚上要来吃饭
- Why would you read the play? - Molly's coming over for dinner tonight.
谁是莫莉?
Who's Molly?
麦卡锡教授
Professor McCarthy.
你叫她莫莉?
You call her Molly?
整个屋子弄得乌烟瘴气的,这是什么味道?
This whole house totally reeks. What is that smell?
烈火椒,我的特色菜
Five Alarm Chili. It's my specialty.
你把肉放到我的壶里?
You're putting meat into my lentil pot?
他正在为莫莉准备晚餐
He's making dinner for Molly.
谁是莫莉?
Who's Molly?
麦卡锡教授,教英文的那个
Professor McCarthy, Intro to English Lit.
上学期教过我,她有一个孩子。这就是你用来招待她的吗?
I had her last quarter. She's a babe. And this is what you're serving her?
这是他的特色菜
It's his specialty.
我妻子就喜欢我做的辣椒
My wife loved my chili.
你妻子抛弃了你这个老混♥蛋♥
Your wife left your gassy old ass.
- 发生什么事了? - 夏普要约会了
- What's going on? - Sharp's got a date.
- 你准备穿什么? - 衣服
- What are you gonna wear? - Clothes.
- 裤子,运动装 - 不要穿那么丑的东西
- Pants, sport coat. - Not that butt-ugly thing.
我喜欢那套运动装
I like that sport coat.
我会尽全力帮你
I grabbed everything I could find.
首先,收敛液还是脱落霜?
What comes first, astringent or exfoliating lotion?
我才不用那些东西
I don't use that stuff.
你的毛孔那么粗大
You've got pores the size of manhole covers.
还有耳朵,鼻子。我们最好给他弄下发型
And the ears, the nose. We better do something about all this hair.
你可以用些褐色的化妆品,你需要一些颜色
You can use some bronzer. You need some color.
- 我不是褐色的 - 你将成为一个英俊的少年
- I don't bronze. - You'll bronze, white boy.
我做丈夫的日子比你们活的时间还长
I have been successfully grooming myself for longer than y'all have been alive.
时代早就不同了
Some things have changed since you were young.
人们已经发明了火和轮子
We've discovered fire and the wheel.
她说得没错,如果你想表现好点的话,最好还是听我们的
She's right. If you wanna get over, you better listen to us.
我只是吃顿晚饭而已
I'm just having dinner.
不要看起来不愿意的样子,芭芭,你能帮他做做头发吗?
Not looking like that you won't. Barb, can you do anything with the hair?
剃光算了
Shave it all off.
过去和她谈谈,这个给我
Go talk to her. Give me that.
别这样。我说,你和夏普之间是不可能的
Come on. I mean, it's never gonna work out between you and Sharp.
他已经老得可以做你的...
He's old enough to be your...
曾曾曾曾祖父了
great-great-great-great grandfather.
你有机会去帮助他,你上过美容学校
And you have an opportunity to help him. You went to beauty school.
我被退学了
I flunked out.
我知道
I know.
但是他不知道
But he doesn't know that.
“天然亮发精华...”
"Natural-looking dramatic highlights..."
“它能增强你头发的亮度”
"that enhance and brighten your natural hair color."
- 对 - 不
- Yes. - No.
好,让我们来谈谈你的谈话,你准备怎样和她聊天?
Okay, let's focus on the conversation. How are you gonna get things rolling?
我不知道
I don't know.
我已经很久没有约过会了
It's been a long time since I went out on a date.
电影精选列表