Looks like we're waiting on you, Teresa.
我看见了
I saw that.
我也看见了
I saw that, too.
一切都逃不过我的法眼
I see everything.
科特兰先生,你觉得还会有对你的进一步指控吗?
Mr. Cortland, do you expect any further charges to be filed against you?
科特兰先生,你对这个判决有何看法?
Mr. Cortland, how do you feel about the verdict?
在没有找到任何证据后…
After failing to produce any evidence...
政♥府♥只好撤消了对约翰·科特兰的指控
the government has dropped all charges against John W. Cortland.
不用说,我的客户对这个结果一定很满意
Needless to say, my client is pleased with this outcome.
关于昨晚那个关键证人被枪杀你又有何看法?
What about the murder of a key government witness last night?
抱歉,科特兰先生已经非常渴望回家了
If you'll excuse us, Mr. Cortland is anxious to get home to his family.
不做更深评论
No further comment.
不能预先说一下吗?
Are you denying any prior knowledge?
赞恩
Zane.
是我,我还没有拿回波尔从我这儿偷去的钱
It's me. I still don't have the money Ball stole from me.
并且你弄来的那个杀手伤了一个警♥察♥
And the shooter you brought in shot a Ranger.
我掩护了他,事情已经做完了
I covered for him. The job got done.
我甚至朝我手臂开了一枪,你现在是自♥由♥人了
Even shot myself in the arm. You're a free man.
是啊。不过,还有件事,你留下了一些目击者
Yeah, well, here's the thing. You left some witnesses.
嗨,停在这儿
Hey, pull up over here.
现在你给我听好了,你最好现在就把这个尾巴给清理干净
Now you listen here. You better start cleaning this mess up.
已经开始行动了
Already on it.
我要去洗个澡
I got to shower.
锁好每一扇门,所有窗户上都布置感应器
Triple-lock all the doors, put magnetic contacts on all the windows.
我只想要一个出入口
I only want one port of entry.
楼上楼下都装好监控系统
Y'all can put your audio and visual stuff upstairs and downstairs.
检查每一个可能与外界有联♥系♥的角落
I want you to check all the crawl spaces, if they got any, for outside access.
在电♥话♥上装上窃听器,然后买♥♥一些巴氏根啤放在冰箱里
Put a tap on that telephone and a bunch of Barq's Root Beer in the refrigerator.
你想把监控设备放在哪儿,长官?
Where do you want your stuff at, sir?
前室的沙发上,正对大门
On the couch in the front room, facing the door.
好的,长官。那么我们睡哪儿?
Yes, sir. Where do we bed down, sir?
就和那群小子们一起住在那边吧
With that bunch of scholars over there.
爽啊
Have fun.
小姐们,来生活区集♥合♥一下
Ladies, if I might have y'all assemble in the living area.
我的根啤已经在冰箱里了吗?
Is my root beer in the refrigerator?
根啤?还没有,长官。
Root beer? No, sir.
那么你们怎么还待在这儿?
Then why are you still here?
安东尼奥?宝贝!你在哪儿?
Antonio? Baby! Where are you?
- 是她的男朋友 - 好像分开一秒钟就会死一样
- It's her boyfriend. - It's a very codependent relationship.
哼,至少我还有男朋友。你呢?什么都没
Well, at least I have a relationship. hat do you have? Nothing.
安东尼奥,特瑞莎得和你分开一段时间
Antonio. Teresa's gonna have to get back to you.
或许你们没办法和我母亲聊,因为她对狗敏感
You couldn't possibly be talking about my mother because she's allergic to dogs.
- 规则一:不允许私人电♥话♥ - 什么?
- First rule: no cellphones. - What?
不允许呼机,不允许掌上电脑,也不允许电子邮件
No pagers, no Palm Pilots and no e-mail.
而楼下的电♥话♥只有在紧急情况下才能用
And the telephone downstairs may be used in the event of emergencies only.
拿来
Give it up.
你怎么不索性送我们到石器时代去算了?
Send us back to the Stone Age, why don't you?
你们还没有意识到事态的严重性
You don't understand what serious business this is.
为了我们的保护任务,你们必须要和我们配合…
In order for us to do our job, we're gonna need your cooperation...
就是说要重视我所说的话...
and that means paying attention to what I say...
我叫你们做什么,你们就得做什么
and doing what I ask you to do when I ask you to do it.
还有,如果在我们面前你们能收敛一点我会很感谢你们的
Furthermore, I'd appreciate it if you'd cover yourselves in our presence.
我知道你们正为你们身上的…
I realize how very proud you are...
那些刺青,孔洞还有其他的一些东西而沾沾自喜
of your tattoos, piercings, and other body modifications.
但是,我和我的同事却没有兴趣去看那些
However, my colleagues and I do not need to see these.
还有别的问题吗?
Are there any questions?
我有,你一直都是这么混♥蛋♥的吗?
I have one. Are you always such a dick?
没错,从现在起这里不接待来客
Yes. There will be no guests in the house ever.
谁都不准单独出去
Nobody may leave the house without an escort.
但是这是我们的房♥子
But this is our house.
上课怎么办?我正在上一个高级医学预科班
What about classes? I'm in an advanced pre-med program.
- 我有一个… - 4.0学分,我们知道
- I have a- - 4.0, we know.
够了,如果我丢了那门课,我就拿不到奖学金了
Okay, guys. If I miss my biochem class, I'm gonna lose my scholarship.
你们有五个人,而我们只有三个
There are five of y'all, three of us.
你得把你的时间表精简一下了
You'll have to pare your schedules down to the absolute essentials.
为了这个集体,我愿意什么课都不上了
I'll skip all my classes for the greater good of the group.
你们自己去商量吧
Work it out amongst yourselves.
- 约会怎么办?芭芭今晚有俩 - 别再想了
- What about dates? Barb's got two tonight. - Not anymore.
喂!我们星期六有一次比赛
Hello! We've got a game on Saturday.
别想告诉我们不准去
Don't even think about telling us we're not going.
不准就是不准
You're not going.
不要再说了
Don't say it.
作为队长, 我得提醒你,要是你要阻止我们去的话…
As captain of this squad, I must inform you that to stop us from cheerleading...
你得先查查我们球员的拳头
you're gonna have to pry the pom-poms from our cold, dead hands.
我这里一切正常
I'm all clear.
拜托,拉拉队助理教练夏普,拿点精神出来
Come on, Asst. Cheerleading Coach Sharp, show me your spirit.
你的笑脸呢?
Where's your happy face?
这就是我的笑脸
This is my happy face.
恩,我想我们得把你的眉头翻上去
Well, I think we're gonna have to turn that frown upside down.
你不会就是这样来帮助佛罗里达来赢得这场地区决赛的吧
Now this cannot be how you helped Florida State to the regional finals.
- 博勒加德教练? - 请叫我宾基
- Coach Beauregard? - Please, Binky.
好的,宾基
Okay, Binky.
我还有专门的训练要做…
I specialize in strength and conditioning...
笑脸的任务就留给你的
and I'm gonna leave the grinning and the smiling up to you.
好的,好的,就这样吧
Well, okey-dokey then. Assignment accepted.
暂停时间…
Time-out...
德克萨斯
Texas.
有枪!
Gun!
是水枪,长官
A water gun, sir.
请别伤害我,这只是一个玩笑
Please don't hurt me. It's just a joke.
精彩的一扑!
Nice hit!
去看看
Check it out.
你好啊,邻居
Howdy, neighbor.
我是隔壁的吉米
I'm Jimmy from next door.
只是想过来欢迎一下你们住进这栋楼里
Just wanted to come by and welcome you to the building.
然后, 恩…如果你们需要大♥麻♥什么的话…
And, you know,
if you need any weed or anything...
就来敲我的门好了
just come bang on my door.
听起来不错,吉米
That's good to know, Jimmy.
- 我们一定会去的 - 好
- You'll definitely be hearing from us. - Cool.
22:00
2200 hours.
HE-BAT暂时安全
HE-BAT is secure.
收到,明天见
Roger that. We'll see y'all in the morning.
我不想睡
I don't sleep.
这不是你的搭档吗?
Isn't that your partner?
- 你是不是应该去医院? - 不
- Shouldn't you have gone to the hospital? - No.
我会待在这儿
I'm here.
好吧,但她受了枪伤
Right. But she's been shot.
那是工作的一部分
That's part of the job.
你曾经杀过人吗,夏普?
You ever kill anyone, Sharp?
那些冷酷的家伙才不会管这些
Cold bastard probably doesn't even care.
她的中间名叫艾伦
Her middle name is Ellen.
当局里开始招募女警时,很多人都不高兴…
A lot of the fellas weren't happy when the Rangers started recruiting women...
当然我也是其中之一
and I was sure enough one of them.
但她改变了我的想法
She changed my mind.
也没有事情能逃过我的耳朵
I also hear everything.
“她脸庞的光辉,将使那些星星黯然失色
"The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars
“如同白昼掩盖了灯光一般。
"As daylight doth a lamp
“在天庭中,
"her eyes in heaven
“她的眼睛将大放光芒
"Would through the airy region stream so bright
让鸟儿误认为黑夜已经过去,而开始歌♥唱。
"That birds would sing and think it were not night"
那么你们的任务就是写一篇5页的论文...
So your assignment is to write a five-page paper...
从星期五开始的一个礼拜的时间…
due a week from Friday...
阐述一下《罗密欧与朱丽叶》中…
describing the function of the recurrent imagery...
关于光明与黑暗斗争的形象描写
of light against darkness in Romeo and Juliet.
那是什么意思?又是怎样产生的?
What does it mean? How does it mean it?
或许它并不仅仅是…
And is it possible that this play...
一部年轻人之间的爱情悲剧?
is more than just a teenage romance with a sad ending?
汤普森小姐,来我办公室一趟,马上
Miss Thompson. I want to see you in my office. Now.
- 她想要见你 - 为了什么?
- She'd like to see you. - What for?
我不知道
I don't know.
电影精选列表