就像考特尼,我们觉得不应该因为展现自己而遭到惩罚
Like Courtney, we feel we should not be penalized for maximizing our assets.
然而,我们都同意遮住…
However, we've all agreed to cover up...
这些地方…
these areas here...
还有这里
and this area right here.
好的
Good.
但是还有其他问题区域呢?
But what about these other problem areas?
这儿…
Here...
这儿…
here...
还有这儿
and here.
你杀了我吧
You're killing me.
过来
Come here.
好的,我们同意前两个地方
All right. We'll cave on the first two.
但是我们绝对要保留肚脐可见
But we absolutely must maintain navel visibility.
我们想要现实一点的,不是道德上的
We want to be realistic, not Amish.
- 一边一英寸 - 三英寸
- One inch on either side. - Three.
- 两英寸 - 成交
- Two. - Done.
这些女孩真是一团糟
These girls are a different kettle of worms.
有人来了,我再联络你
Something just came up. I'll get back to you.
我要和你的证人谈谈
I need to speak to your witnesses.
艾迪,你的手臂怎么了?
Eddie, how's the arm?
不要转移话题
Let's not change the subject.
我没有证人
There are no witnesses.
即使是有,我也不能让你和她们谈的,这个你知道
Even if there was, I couldn't let you talk to them. You know that.
别这样,队长,我们是同一队的
Come on, Captain, we're on the same team here.
我想我能帮上忙
I think I can help.
至少让我和夏普谈谈,刚才是他的电♥话♥,对吧?
At least let me talk to Sharp. That was him on the phone, right?
夏普正在接手这件事
Sharp's in the field right now.
好
Right.
你的骑警搅乱了我的整个案子
Your Ranger screwed up my whole case.
他毁掉了那个实验室,本来所有证据都在里面
He blew up that lab and all the evidence in it.
波尔死了,而且见鬼,我的手上也中了一枪
Ball is dead
and I got shot in the arm, for Christ's sake.
我要和那些证人谈谈,我再问一次,她们在哪儿?
I need to speak to those witnesses. So I'm asking you again. Where are they?
只要我的一纸传票,那套狗屁的“一警一案”的传统就没用了
This "One Riot, One Ranger" shit won't fly
when I slap a subpoena on your desk.
我的桌子已经够乱了
My desk's already a mess.
再多一张纸对我来说已经无所谓了
One more piece of paper won't make me no never mind.
你就耗着吧,这可是联邦的案子
Circle the wagons if you want.
This is a federal case.
- 你学得倒是挺快啊 - 五年的大学
- You learn quick. - Five years of college.
13.75美元,对吧?这是14美元,不用找了
$13.75, right? Here's $14. Keep the change.
我可爱的拉拉队姑娘们怎么样了?
How's my favorite pep-squad leader?
什么?
What?
我说,我可爱的拉拉队姑娘们怎么样了?
I said, how's my favorite pep-squad leader?
不是很好,谁去把音乐关了?
Not real peppy. Would somebody turn that music down?
等下,长官
Hang on, Cap.
比萨还有吗?
Is there any more pizza left?
你们能不能把音乐关掉!
Somebody, please turn that music off!
把这个扔掉
Throw this away.
我听不到自己说话了
I cannot hear myself think.
好了, 既然我们被迫进入了强制静默阶段…
Okay, as we involuntarily enter
into this enforced period of silence...
我想问问你是不是忘了吃什么药…
can I ask if there's any medication you forgot to take...
或者,我能推荐几种给你试试?
or some I might recommend you should try?
对,像什么镇定剂啊之类
Yes. Like take a chill pill.
我只是需要一个证人而已
I only need one witness.
出去
Get out.
发生什么事了,长官?
What's up, Cap?
一张来自你的好兄弟赞恩的传票,FBI想要我们的证人
It's a subpoena from your buddy Zane. The feds want our witnesses.
我们已经公然藐视法律了
We're now officially in contempt.
别担心了,如果科特兰不派人来杀她们的话,我会自己动手的
Don't worry. If Cortland don't send somebody to kill them soon, I'll do it myself.
还有一件事,我这里收到一张空调的发♥票♥
One other thing. I got this invoice here for an air conditioner.
高达7572.44美元
$7,572.44.
你能给我解释一下吗?
Can you explain that to me?
稍后我会给你解释的
I'll have to get back to you on that one.
你们要去哪儿?
Where do you think you're going?
去仙人掌咖啡店,坐在椅子上小睡一下
To the Cactus Cafe. Asleep at the Wheel's playing.
人太多了,你们知道规定,天黑以后不准出去
Too many people. You know the rules. Nobody goes out after dark.
我们还年轻,我们很健康,而且我们厌倦了被困在这儿
We're young, we're strong, and we're tired of being cooped up.
我几乎一个礼拜都没有给我的男朋友电♥话♥爱爱了
I haven't had phone sex with my boyfriend in almost a week.
我要去放荡一下
I have oats to plow.
别想出去采花了
You got oats to sow, and it ain't gonna happen.
就像地狱一样,你凭什么阻止我走出那扇门,傻瓜?
Like hell it's not. What's to stop me from walking out that door? The Tontos?
我吃人就像吃早餐一样
I eat men like that for breakfast.
你还能干吗?我倒想看看,骑警先生
And what, you?
I'd like to see you try it, Mr. Ranger-man.
我们走
Come on.
还有谁想试试坐在椅子上小睡吗?
Anybody else wanna go see Asleep at the Wheel?
你觉得他需要支援吗?
You think he needs backup?
不
No.
我想他能搞定的
I think he can handle it.
让我猜猜,克雷。你是来找吉米的吧
Let me guess, Clay. You're looking for Jimmy.
没错,兄弟,你真像是一个通灵人或者其他什么的?
Totally. Dude, are you like a psychic or some kind of shit?
其他那种
Some kind of shit.
问题是…
The thing is...
吉米搬走了
Jimmy moved.
- 搬哪儿去了? - 特拉维斯郡监狱
- Where to? - Travis County Jailhouse.
这可不妙
That ain't good.
好了,有一个著名的发型秀一年才举办两次
Okay, a hairdo this phenomenal only happens twice a year.
求你了,它真的需要被全世界共享
Please. It really needs to be shared with the world.
- 如果我们要去洗手间怎么办? - 去吧
- What if we have to go to the bathroom? - Go ahead.
你是个恶魔,你知道吗?
You're evil, you know that?
面对吧,姑娘们,今晚你们只能和我在一起
Face it, girl. You're with me tonight.
我们没问你这个
We didn't ask for this.
我们只是去了一趟厕所,然后看到一个人死了
We just went into the bathroom and saw a guy die.
本来我们可以保持沉默,但是我们没有。我觉得我们为此受到了惩罚
We could've kept quiet, but we didn't. I feel like we're getting punished for it.
- 你们并没有被惩罚 - 那么让我们离开这儿
- Sorry, but you're not being punished. - Then let us out of here.
即便是死刑犯也会有点放风的时间
Even prisoners on death row get a little yard time.
- 去逛商场怎么样? -和你们一起购物?我可不想
- How about the mall? - Shopping with y'all? I don't think so.
- 看电影呢? - 没兴致
- What about a movie?
- Not in the mood.
作为啦啦队长,我强烈要求你带我们去个什么地方…
As captain of the cheerleading squad,
I demand that you take us someplace...
你既可以保护我们,而我们又可以开心开心
where you can protect us and we can have some fun.
看那是谁!
Look who's skating!
上次我来这里是艾玛的六岁的生日,她喜欢这个地方
Last time I was here, it was Emma's
sixth birthday. She loved this place.
你和她交流的很少,是不是?
You don't speak to her much, do you?
我想艾玛不想和我聊天
I don't think Emma wants to talk to me.
每个女孩都喜欢和自己的父亲聊天,她只是装作不愿意,其实很想
Every girl wants to talk to her dad. She may act like she doesn't, but she does.
我和她说的每一件事都是错的,自从她11岁以后我就一直犯错
Everything I say around her is wrong. I've been wrong since she turned 11.
或许你只是没有问对该问的事情
Maybe you're just not asking her the right questions.
首先,不要问“在学校里怎么样?”
First of all, never ask, "So how's school?"
别问这种傻问题。是很简单,只是我们的脑子一下子转不过来
Nope. Dumb question. It's too easy. Our brains just shut off.
不要做她的好朋友,我们已经有足够的好朋友了,谢谢你
And don't become her best friend. We have enough friends, thank you.
你想对她说什么呢?
What do you wish you could say to her?
我很想能每天见到她…
That I wish I could see her more...
我为我和她母亲之间的事没能解决感到抱歉…
and I'm sorry it didn't work out between her mother and me...
弄成那样不是她的错之类的话
and it wasn't her fault, and stuff like that.
如果我父亲能告诉我他们的事,我会觉得我是世上最幸福的孩子
If my daddy told me them things, I'd be the happiest girl alive.
自从九年前他离开我之后,我就再也没有见到他了
I haven't seen my dad since he left me nine years ago.
很抱歉你遇到了这种事
I'm sorry that happened to you.
你有一个女儿,你爱她。你应该告诉她
You have a daughter and you love her. You should tell her.
恩,也许你应该再带她来滑次冰, 你知道为什么吗?
Yeah, maybe you should take her skating again, because you know what?
你滑得很好
You're getting pretty good.
我要自己单独试试
I am getting the hang of it.
好的,我们就放开你了。让我们看看你的独家表演,去吧,宝贝!
All right, we're going to let you go. Show us your funky groove. Come on, boy!
好的!
All right! Yes, sir!
- 你还好吧? - 太糟糕了
- Are you okay? - That was bad.
早上好,艾玛
Morning, Emma.
赞恩先生
Mr. Zane?
看看你,都长这么大了
Look at you, you're all grown up.
是的。哇哦,好久不见了
Yeah. Wow, it's been a long time.
是啊
Sure has.
电影精选列表