听说你线人蹲大牢时开始信教的
Says your source got religion while he was in the can.
- 你相信他吗? - 不
- You trust him? - No.
夏普,我们这是去教堂
Sharp, we're going to a church.
所以我才不派直升机来
That's why I didn't bring a helicopter.
大家把手举起来
Everybody, get your hands up.
好就这样举着…
Now keep them up...
然后说,“嗨!”
and say, "Hey!"
说,“哦!”
Say, "Oh!"
不错,下面我们继续
All right. Then go ahead.
我们已经了解了这三个聪明的小家伙…
We have learned from the three wise men...
欧杰斯…
The O'Jays...
艾迪,沃尔特,还有其他一些人…
Eddie, Walter, and the other guy...
就在这时有一辆列车正缓缓驶来…
that there is a train coming...
它就是爱情号♥专列
and it is a train of love.
迈克尔划着他的小船靠了岸
Michael rowed his boat ashore.
因为他也想离开那片水域登上爱情号♥
Because he, too, wanted to get off that water and get on the train.
去拥有一张车票
Had the ticket.
而我, 也想乘上相同的那辆列车
And I, too, want to be on that same train.
所以大家下星期见,希望这样
So I will see everyone next week. Hopefully.
珀西·史蒂文斯,过得怎么样?
Percy Stevens. What's it been?
好好表现三五年就出来了吧?
Three to five years with time off for good behavior?
夏普,你好
Sharp, how are you?
这是教堂,好嘛?
This is a church, all right?
一个神圣的地方,它就应该是圣洁的
A place that's sacred. And it shall remain untainted.
我们在找你的一个狱友,摩根·波尔,你见过他没?
We're looking for an old cellmate of yours, Morgan Ball. You seen him?
他是一桩案子的重要目击证人
He's a key witness in one of my cases.
别这样,兄弟,我已经不和那群家伙打交道了
Come on, man. I don't hang with that crowd anymore.
我现在是一个无欲世界的先知
I am a prophet in a nonprofit world.
你不担心他跑了吗?
Aren't you worried about him getting away?
我更担心他会突发心脏病
I'm more worried about him having a heart attack.
你想让我给你叫辆救护车来吗?
You want me to call an ambulance for you?
哈, 兄弟, 我都不知道为什么我会跑第一名
Look, man, I don't even know why I'm running in the first place.
我现在是站在主的一边
I'm on God's side now.
把电♥话♥给我,珀西
Give us the phone, Percy.
为什么你们总是像对待无知的小孩一样来对待我?
Man, why are you all treating me like I'm some little punk kid?
况且,主说:
Besides, the Lord says:
“让无罪的人扔出第一块石头”
"He who is without sin cast the first stone."
- 你是不是有毛病啊? - 它自己飞过去的
- What the hell is wrong with you? - It slipped.
那倒霉的电♥话♥到底在哪儿?
Where's the damn phone at?
圣牛!
Holy cow!
会唱歌♥的牛!看看, 真是奇迹
It's a musical cow. Look at it. It's a miracle.
就像红海的分开
Like the parting of the Red Sea.
或者是我看到迈克·泰森把脸埋在油炸三明治里
Or the time I saw Mike Tyson's face in a taco.
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
不,他不会那样做的。
拜托, 兄弟
No. I know he's not about to do that.
Come on, man.
他真的要把手伸进去?
He gonna really put his hand up that cow?
你不能那样做,这是违反牛权的,兄弟
You can't do that. It's against the cow's rights, man.
看看发生了什么…
What's up with the...
这儿…他手里…
All the way... In the hand...
你的电♥话♥
It's for you.
喂
Hello.
嗨,摩根,冷静,哥们
Hey, Morgan. Calm down, man.
所有单位,准备追踪我们的好朋友摩根·波尔
All units, stand by for the whereabouts of our friend Morgan Ball.
他们来了
They're coming in.
德克萨斯警♥察♥在寻找摩根·波尔!希望没有走错地方!
Texas Rangers looking for Morgan Ball! Sure hope we don't have the wrong house!
去死吧!
Go to hell!
摩根,你别跑
Morgan, don't run.
艾迪·赞恩,FBl的,这场大火到底是怎么烧起来的?
Eddie Zane, FBI. How the hell did that fire start?
我不知道,我们听到有枪响
I don't know. We heard some shots.
- 谁在里头? - 夏普和斯旺森
- Who's in there? - Sharp and Swanson.
我靠
Christ.
你们知道那桶里装的是什么,是吧?
You know what's in those barrels, right?
开错一枪,大家都玩完
One wrong shot and we could all go.
听着,波尔,你现在有三条路可以选:
Look, Ball, you have three choices:
一,你可以待在那儿等着被烧死
A: You could stay in this hellhole and burn to death.
二,你可以和我们一起来指控约翰·科特兰
B: You can come with us and testify against John Cortland.
一和二都不行
A and B suck.
选择三是什么?
What about C?
第三种是我最喜欢的办法
C is my personal favorite.
放松点
Take it easy.
我肯定我们总能解决这整件事的
I'm sure there's a way we can work out this whole thing.
看起来我已经漂亮地解决了
Seems like it's pretty well worked out to me.
我有钱,很多很多钱
I got money. Lots of money.
如果你们能送我离开这儿,我会让你们都荣华富贵
If you get me out of here, I'll make you both rich.
看,这把钥匙?现在是你的了
Look, see this key? It's yours.
谢谢,我会把它作为证物的
Thank you. I'll put that in evidence.
听着,我不能作证,科特兰会杀了我的,这是死路
Look, I can't testify. Cortland will kill me. It's a death sentence.
我们出去再商量吧
Let's go outside and talk it over.
你们在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
干得漂亮,夏普
Nice job, Sharp.
他们怎么说来着? “德州骑警总能抓到他们想抓的人”?
What's that they say? "Texas Rangers always get their man"?
那是加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥
That's the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
你们都戴着有趣的帽子,穿着有趣的靴子,谁能分清你们?
You both have funny hats and funny boots. Who can tell you apart?
- 好久不见了,艾迪 - 5年多了
- Long time, Eddie. - More than five years.
玛格丽特·斯旺森,艾迪·赞恩。他在联邦白♥痴♥局(缩写也是FBI)任职
Margaret Swanson, Eddie Zane. He's with the Federal Bureau of Idiots.
如果他们说我的搭档能像你这样, 我就做骑警了
I'd have become a Ranger if they said my partner would look like you.
如果你是骑警,你就要自己去抓这个混♥蛋♥了
If you were a Ranger, you'd have caught this bastard by yourself.
能为联邦政♥府♥效力是个美差
That's the beautiful thing about working for the federal government.
其他人会为你代劳那些麻烦的工作
Other people do your grunt work for you.
- 你女儿还好吗?
- 很好
- How's your daughter doing?
- Real good.
抱歉,我这儿还在流血呢
Excuse me, I'm bleeding here.
趴下!
Get down!
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
待在这儿别动,急诊医师正在赶来
Just hang in there. EMT is on the way.
哦,我的天,姐♥妹♥们♥,那儿真是太热了
Oh, my God, you guys. It is so hot out there.
太热了,我想我正在流汗
I'm so hot, I think I'm sweaty.
哦,天哪,我需要些新鲜空气
Oh, God. I need to get some air.
哦,我的天,姐♥妹♥们♥,快过来
Oh, my God. You guys, come here.
- 什么? - 过来就知道了
- What? - Just come here.
姐♥妹♥们♥,到这边来
Guys, come here.
我想那个家伙被抢劫了还是什么的
I think this guy got mugged or something.
- 什么? - 在哪儿?
- What? - Where?
- 我们要叫警♥察♥吗? - 不
- Should we call the cops? - No.
我想这个家伙过来帮他了
I think this guy's coming to help him.
再一次,我们一起来欢迎…
Once again, put it together...
我们可爱的德克萨斯角牛拉拉队小姐们
for the lovely ladies of your Texas Longhorn cheer squad.
到底发生什么了?
What the hell happened?
我听到一声枪响,拐到这个角落来就中了一枪
I heard a shot. I turned the corner, I got clipped.
- 你有看清楚他的脸吗? - 没有
- Did you get a good look at him? - No.
你好
Hello.
- 你还好吧? - 还可以
- You okay? - I'm fine.
- 我帮你叫了 - 好的
- I ordered for you. - Good.
- 五分熟,是吧? - 没错
- Medium rare, right? - Yeah.
学校里怎样?
How's school?
你知道的,老样子
You know. The usual.
你妈还好吧?
How's your mom?
我也不清楚,她和基斯水肺潜水去了
I wouldn't really know. She and Keith took up scuba diving.
总之,她打扫了房♥间,让我把这个交给你
Anyway, she was cleaning the house and she wanted you to have these.
一张不错的照片,你和你妈穿着泳衣
This is a beautiful picture of you and your mom there in little bathing suits.
哦,这是那头驴
Oh, there's that donkey.
我在找一张我和你的照片,但是我猜我总是那个拍照的
I keep looking for a picture of you and me, but I guess I was always taking the pictures.
不,你只是不在那儿
No, you were just never there.
或许是吧…
Or that.
另外我正在申请一些学校,莱斯大学(RICE),南卫理公会大学(SMU) 还有……
So, I'm applying to a few colleges.
RICE, SMU and...
夏普
Sharp.
好,我这就过来
Yeah, I'm on my way.
- 看,我又得要去… - 去吧,我理解
- Look, I've got to... - Go. I get it.
对不起
电影精选列表