你现在也给我下车!
You, too! Off the bus, now!
- 加油,你行的! - 快跳!
- Come on, you can do it! - Jump!
你还好吧?
You all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
站住,先生
Halt, señor.
艾迪,回去有医生,有空调,还有一日三餐
Eddie, there's doctors, air conditioning and three meals a day back in town.
我们只是要你出庭做证
And I need you to testify.
你还是把我杀了吧,夏普
You're gonna have to kill me, Sharp.
天啊!
God!
该死
Damn.
看起来真帅,夏普
Looking sharp, Sharp.
我不知道,或许我们应该用另一张面膜的
I don't know. Maybe we should do another mask.
哦,天那,对不起,我差点忘了
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. I almost forgot.
真可爱
Cute.
哦,上帝啊!对不起,该死
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry. Damn it.
注意言行!我们这是在教堂
The language! Hello, we're in a church.
你真好看
Look at you.
嗨,伙伴们,能给我一点时间吗?
Hey, you guys. Could you excuse us for a second?
- 当然 - 好的
- Sure. - Yeah, okay.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
另外夏普,记住打起精神来。好吗?
And Sharp, remember, inspire and electrify, okay?
回头见,太好了
See you. Great.
我觉得穿着这衣服就像个怪物
I feel like a freak show in this dress.
是我见过最美的怪物,穿到瓦萨学院去让他们看看
Prettiest freak show I ever saw. Wait till they see you at Vassar.
实际上…
Actually...
我想辍学,然后去拉拉队
I was thinking of turning Vassar down and becoming a cheerleader.
爸爸,我只是开开玩笑而已
Dad, that was a joke.
玩笑,看我笑得有多开心
A joke. That's why I'm laughing so hard.
我爱你,爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你,宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
亲爱的朋友们…
Dearly beloved...
今天我们相聚在这个…
we are gathered here for this most...
庄严而又神圣的地方…
splendiferous and loquacious occasion...
来参加我们这对新人的婚礼
to join this couple in holy matrimony.
现在,罗兰德…
Now, Roland...
你能发誓深爱这位女士,同时…
do you promise to love this woman, and...
在回答之前,记住…
before you answer, remember that...
珀西!
Percy!
继续
Get on with it.
好,当然
Sure, but of course.
- 那么,你愿意吗? - 我愿意
- Well, do you? - I do.
那,莫莉…
And, Molly...
容光焕发的,漂亮的莫莉
radiant, beautiful Molly.
莫莉,莫莉,莫莉,赞美主,莫莉小姐
Molly. Molly. Molly. Good God, Miss Molly.
你能发誓深爱罗兰德…
Do you promise to love Roland...
尽管他是那么的死板…
when he is odiferous...
冷漠,易怒?
indifferent, belligerent?
我愿意
I do.
- 你愿意? - 我愿意
- You do? - I do.
好吧
Well.
以德克萨斯州赋予我的权利
By the power vested in me in the state of Texas...
我宣布你们正式成为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
你现在可以亲你的新娘了
You may kiss your bride.
来吧,大家,我们的派队开始了
Come on, y'all, let's get this party started.
谁把桌子放在这儿了?
Who put this table here?
电影精选列表