Sorry.
我没事
I'm fine.
- 看起来你很忙啊 - 是的,长官
- Looks like you've been busy. - Yes, sir.
- 真该死, 是吧? - 是的
- Hell, ain't it? - Yes, sir.
他们说你有目击证人
They said you had some witnesses.
没错,大概半个小时她们在这里
Yeah, they came waltzing in here about a half hour ago.
说她们看到整个事情
Said they saw the whole thing.
- 有没有别人知道这件事? - 没有
- Anybody else know about this? - No.
能不能继续保密?我可不想她们再被射击
Can we keep it that way? I'm tired of being shot at.
好的
You bet.
谁是目击证人?
Who are your witnesses?
拉拉队员们
Cheerleaders.
你知道吗?我想我们可能会上新闻
You know, I think we could be on the news.
不是本地新闻, 我想可能是凯蒂·柯丽克专栏或者奥普拉秀
I'm not talking local. I'm thinking maybe Katie Couric or Oprah.
我们不应该来这儿的
We shouldn't have come here.
我得去图书馆一趟
I need to get to the library.
我现在心里再也平静不下来了,眼前都是他被爆头的场景
Now I'll never get my psych paper done. I'll just keep seeing his head explode.
伊薇,记住我们说的?
Evie, remember what we said?
你要深呼吸, 吸气,然后呼出来, 好了吗?
You got to breathe. Let air in, and now let that air out, okay?
我有双下巴
I totally have a double chin.
我不相信警♥察♥
I don't trust cops.
在我们的律师来之前,我们不能说任何事情
We shouldn't say anything till our lawyers get here.
我们不需要律师,我们没有做任何事情
We don't need lawyers. We didn't do anything.
大家放松,我们只是来告诉他们我们所看到的
Relax, everybody. We just came here to tell them what we saw.
- 我们必须这么做? - 是的
- Do we have to? - Yes.
作为拉拉队队员们,我们应该为广大市民做好榜样
As cheerleaders, we're role models to the community at large.
如果我们都不来做,又怎么号♥召别人来做呢?
If we don't do the right thing, how can we expect others to?
我都想吐了
Now I'm gonna throw up.
我可不想在这儿过夜
I'm not gonna be staying here all night long.
那我们就跟那些人说,我们要重新约定明天吧
Why don't we just tell these people that we need to reschedule for tomorrow?
我上午不行,我得给我的腿上蜡
Well, I can't do morning. I'm having my legs waxed.
中午我有生物实验
I have a biochem lab at noon.
下午2:30到4:00我有空,大家看行不?
I'm good between 2:30 and 4:00. Would that work for everybody?
我没空
Don't work for me.
你是谁?
And who are you?
罗兰德·夏普,德州骑警
Roland Sharp, Texas Ranger.
哦,上帝。你知道德瑞克·基特吗?
Oh, my God. Do you know Derek Jeter?
不,他是说另一种“德克萨斯游骑兵”, 就好像是德州的警♥察♥
No, he means the other Texas Rangers.
You know, like the Lone Ranger.
他有个很酷的印第安朋友,叫什么名字来着?
He had that cool Indian friend. What was his name?
通托?(著名印第安战士)
Tonto?
他很火♥辣♥,他们为什么不♥穿♥缠腰带了?
He was hot. Why don't guys wear loincloths anymore?
今天晚上一个警♥察♥被你们所见的凶手杀害了
A Texas Ranger was shot this evening in connection to the murder you witnessed.
你们记得的任何事情,不管有没有意义...
Anything you remember, no matter how insignificant...
都可能会起很大作用
may be of the utmost importance.
- 你也要一片吗? - 不,我不要
- Do you want a piece? - No, I do not.
- 不喜欢口香糖? - 不
- You don't like gum? - No.
嚼口香糖是西方文明堕落的一个重要因素
Chewing gum is the most significant factor in the decline of Western civilization.
什么堕落?
The decline of what?
当一个人嚼口香糖时,没人能听懂他说什么
When people chew gum, nobody can read their expressions.
就和肉毒杆菌(BOTOX)一样
Like with BOTOX.
我喜欢一个能明确清楚自己要什么的人
I like an older man who knows what he wants.
好了
All right.
我们不该这样卷进来的
We should so not get involved in this.
哦,天哪,她又犯了
Oh, God, here she goes again.
- 她经常这样吗?
- 紧张就会
- She do this a lot?
- Whenever she gets nervous.
总决赛之后她就会掉10磅肉
She drops, like, 10 pounds around finals.
有谁能描述那个罪犯吗?
Can anybody describe the perpetrator?
罪犯?
"Perpetrator"?
就是那个拿枪的坏蛋
The bad man with the gun.
事实上,他有些可爱
Actually, he was kind of cute.
大体上,他是个讨厌的家伙。如果总分10分,我给他4分
Gross. He was a total skank. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give him a 4.
不,无情的杀手应该很性感,我给他8分
No, a ruthless killer's kind of sexy. I give him an 8.
让我们具体一点来说,他有多高?
Let's try to concentrate. How tall was he?
平均水平,好像有1米78(5英尺10英寸)
Average. Like, 5'10".
不可能,至少1米88(6英尺2英寸)
No way. 6'2" at least.
我觉得他挺矮的
I thought he was kind of short.
他的头发呢?
What about his hair?
准确地说,要检讨一下他的发型
Definitely needs to rethink his cut.
- 我说得是他头发的颜色 - 深色,几乎是黑色的
- I mean the color of his hair. - It was dark. Almost black.
我觉得应该是金黄色的
I thought it was blond.
- 什么? - 真是糟糕
- What? - This is bad.
他有什么…
Did he have any...
明显的面部特征吗?
distinctive facial characteristics?
络腮胡?小胡子?
Sideburns? A mustache?
- 可能是小胡子 - 不,肯定不是
- There might've been a mustache. - No, definitely not.
我是唯一一个看到他有山羊胡子的人吗?
Was I the only one who saw a goatee?
看看这些家伙
Look at these guys.
嗨,等等
You guys, wait.
等等,这个真像你的前男友布鲁克·伯顿
Wait. Looks like your ex-boyfriend, Brook Burton.
不,不是他
No, he doesn't.
早上好,长官
Morning, Cap.
这群南方小鸡仔…
The Dixie Chicks here...
昨天晚上看了整整5759张脸
looked at 5,759 mug shots last night.
喔,看看这个坏男孩
Wee. Look at this bad boy.
他真可爱!
He is yummy!
他是那种混合了炸♥弹♥客和马克·沃尔伯格二种特色的品种
He's kind of a cross between the Unabomber and Mark Wahlberg.
我现在知道美国西部每个有前科的人的…
I now know the hottie rating of every ex-convict...
性感指数了
in the western United States.
干耗了一个晚上,什么都没问出来
Been up all night, haven't learned a goddamn thing.
真希望这些可爱的家伙被保释出来
Please tell me this sweet thing is out on parole.
看看他,长得好帅
Look at him. He's fine.
好样的,姑娘
Girl, good.
哦,我的天,姐♥妹♥们♥,这个家伙好像在我的政♥治♥课上出现过
Oh, my God, you guys, I think this guy is in my poli- sci class.
她们说如果再见到他的话她们可以认出来
They all said they could ID that feller if they saw him again.
这是块透明玻璃,小姐。外面的人都在看着你呢
That's a two-way mirror, girl. People are watching you.
我知道
I know.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我不知道说什么好
I don't know what to think.
我真的觉得有点…
I feel really...
老了
old.
打扰下,长官
Excuse me, Captain.
州长办公室刚刚来电♥话♥
The Governor's office just called.
好的
Good.
欢迎到来,伙计们
Thanks for coming, fellas.
我刚接到几个家长的来电,他们很担心他们的女儿
I'm getting phone calls from some daddies that are worried about their daughters.
他们确实有理由担心,先生
They have good reason to be concerned, sir.
如果科特兰发现有目击证人,他一定会追杀她们的
If Cortland finds out there are witnesses, he'll come after them sure as hell.
先生们,我已经告诉家长们我们会随时照顾他们的女儿。好好保护她们
Gentlemen, I told those guys we'd take care of their daughters. Stay with them.
- 好的,先生 - 祝你好运,罗兰德
- Yes, sir. - Good luck, Roland.
那个金发高个的叫安妮还是芭芭?我记不住她们的名字
Is the taller blond Anne or Barb? I can't remember their names.
- HE-BAT. - “He”什么?
- HE-BAT. - "He" what?
HE-BAT。一种记忆方式,小子
HE-BAT. It's a mnemonic device, son.
希瑟(Heather),伊薇(Evie),芭芭拉(Barbara),安妮(Anne),特瑞莎(Teresa)。HE-BAT
Heather, Evie, Barbara, Anne, Teresa. HE-BAT.
这是一次便衣任务
This is a plainclothes operation.
把帽子摘下来,把徽章收起来,要看起来和普通人一样
Take your hat off. Conceal your badge. Try to look normal.
是,长官。我只是想谢谢你能带我参加这次行动
Yes, sir. And I just want to say thank you for taking me along on this one, sir.
这已经是你今天第三次谢我了…
That's the third time today you've thanked me...
我很诚恳地对你说,你的感谢已经让我很烦了
and I can honestly say at this point I feel the full brunt of your gratitude.
再次感谢,长官
Thank you again, sir.
他妈的上车去
Get in the damn van.
你,挪一下
You, move over.
你觉得你能把音乐打开吗?
You think you could turn some music on or something?
- 关掉发动机 - 有什么问题吗,长官?
- Turn the motor off. - Problem, sir?
我们还没有做好安全措施
We don't have a secure cabin.
在这些小姐们系好安全带之前,车子是不会开的
This vehicle will not move
until all these ladies buckle up.
你在开玩笑,是吧?
You're kidding, right?
你们慢慢就会知道我是从来不开玩笑的,或者嘲弄…
One thing you'll learn about me is I do not kid, or jest, or joke, or jape...
或者讥讽
or quip.
看起来我们都在等你了,特瑞莎
电影精选列表