这没问题,我们就来预演一下
That's okay. Look, just give us a little preview.
我就是她
I'm her.
我进来了
I come in.
开始
Go.
恩,我开始应该说“你好”
Well, I'll start out by saying "hello."
不,还是说“嗨”
No, I'll say "hi."
不,我觉得还是“你好”好些
No, "hello" is better. I think.
这时候我会先看看感觉如何
I'll wait and see how I feel at the time.
然后我也许会开始说话…
Then I'll probably start out saying...
问问她是否曾经…
Asking her if she ever...
我们开始谈论…
We'll start talking about...
我实在太糟糕了,是不是?
I'm in deep shit, ain't I?
真看不出来你是这样一个老宝贝?
Who knew you were such a babe?
即使你不让我们帮你修饰
Even if you didn't let us frost your tips.
你修整得很好看,警官
You clean up pretty nice, Sergeant.
- 帅到家了 - 谢谢
- You're all that and then some. - Thank you.
记住,女人就像一匹马
Remember, a woman is like a horse.
她喜欢马鞍上的人能够紧紧地控制自己的情绪
She likes the guy on the saddle to have a tight grip on the reins.
抱歉,女人不是马,做好你自己就行了
Excuse me, a woman is not a horse. Just be yourself.
我不认为做好他自己会起到什么作用
I'm not so sure being himself is going in the right direction.
那么,做好你自己,但不是真实的你自己
Okay. Just be yourself, but not the you who you really are.
就把你自己当作另外一个人
Be the you who you would be if you were somebody else.
- 更好的一个人 - 就是这个意思,更好的一个人
- Somebody better. - That's what I mean. Somebody better.
- 或许我们还是取消了吧 - 好的
- Maybe we ought to call this off. - Okay.
不!
No!
太晚了,那么,不要做精神分♥裂♥的夏普
It's too late. Okay, just don't be the schizoid Sharp.
做拥抱生活的夏普
Be the Sharp who embraces life.
现在,不要紧张我们时刻会和你在一起的
Now, don't worry. We'll be with you every step of the way.
霍尔特警官为我们提供了一套多余的监控设备
Sgt. Holt provided us with a spare set of eyes and ears.
你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
现在能听到我吗?
Can you hear me now?
- 出去! -对不起
- Out of here! - Sorry.
拿上这个
Just take these.
去!
Get!
你好
Hello.
请进
Come in.
跟她说她很好看
Tell her she looks nice.
你真好看
You look nice.
谢谢,你也是
Thank you. So do you.
不错的衣服
Nifty jacket.
把花给她
Give her the flowers.
女孩们说你会喜欢这个
Girls thought you might like those.
不,那是你的主意
No, they were your idea.
这是我的主意,但是女孩们说你会喜欢
They're my idea, but the girls thought you might like those.
恩,她们说对了
Well, they were right.
- 她们不在这儿,是吗? - 不在
- They're not here, are they? - No.
好啊,不然就有些尴尬了
Good. That would have been a little awkward.
是啊,相当尴尬
Yes. Real awkward.
拿着那瓶酒
Take the wine.
拿着它
Take it.
我去把它打开
I'll just go open this.
你们把起子放在哪儿了?
Where do you keep the corkscrew?
水池左边,第一个抽屉
Left of the sink, top drawer.
看啊
Look.
基地呼叫夏普,有人在客厅查妆
Base to Ranger One, we've got a makeup check in the dining room.
- 重复一遍,有人在客厅查妆 - 这是什么意思?
- I repeat, makeup check in the dining room. - What does that mean?
那表示她很中意你,小伙子。那么,放松一下
It means she digs you, man. Now, loosen the hell up.
谢谢
Thank you.
根啤?(注:根啤不含酒精)
Root beer.
十年前我就戒酒了
I gave up alcohol about 10 years ago.
你不喜欢喝酒时候的自己,恩?
Didn't like yourself when you were drinking, huh?
不是,喝酒的时候我自己是挺爽的,可是别人就有意见了
Hell, I loved myself when I drank. It was other people that had the problem.
他有些幽默
He's a dork.
好吧,为什么我们不把这些花插到水里呢?
Well, why don't I put these in some water.
很好,看,你把她逗笑了。现在去餐桌把蜡烛点上
All right, look, you got a laugh. Now go to the table and light the candles.
不,那真是一个糟糕的举动
No, that's such a lame move.
蜡烛都过时了
Candles are a total cliché.
什么叫过时?你还刚刚弄了张水床呢
What do you know about clichés? You've got a waterbed.
我说,点上蜡烛,这很性感
I say, light the candle. It's sexy.
上帝啊,他最好再拉开熊皮毯子, 打开迪斯科灯球
He might as well pull out the bearskin rug and the disco ball, for God's sake.
我需要一个确定的答案
I need confirmation.
点上蜡烛到底是好还是不好?
Is lighting the candle a cool move or not a cool move?
很好
Fine.
谁赞成点蜡烛?
All in favor of candles?
- 我 - 谁反对?
- Me. - Opposed?
控制中心呼叫夏普,点上蜡烛
Mission Control to Sharp. Light those candles.
我不知道
I don't know.
我的许多同志为了薪水和福利在坚持着
So many of my colleagues just stick it out for the paycheck and the benefits.
要不, 就像我的前夫…
Or, in my ex-husband's case...
没完没了的寻求新鲜,年轻的女孩
for the endless supply of fresh, young coeds.
为什么一些有老婆的男人,就是喜欢去找小女孩呢?
Why would a man want to be with a girl when he can be with a woman?
就像你,和五个女孩子住在一起
Or in your case, with five girls.
你又有什么故事呢?
What is your story?
我的工作成了我的伴侣
My work became my mistress.
后来它就是我的全部了
Before I knew it, that was all I had.
威利·纳尔逊
Willie Nelson.
我心中的男人
Man after my own heart.
你想要跳舞吗?
You want to dance?
那么,这儿到底发生了什么事?
So, what's really going on here?
跳舞
Dancing.
不,我是说你们
No, I mean here.
像你这样一个男人待在这样一所屋子里?
What is a man like you doing in this house?
恩,这是…
Well, it's...
一个暂时的安排
a temporary assignment.
我想这一定和拉拉队的事情无关,恩?
And I venture to guess it has nothing to do with cheerleading, does it?
恩,确实没多大关系
Not much, no.
是个很复杂的问题
It's kind of complicated.
你想去客厅吗?
You want to go in the living room?
好的
Yeah.
你要干什么,就在沙发上和她…?
Gross. What are you gonna do, bag her on the couch?
晚安,芭芭,做你的作业去
Good night, Barb. Do your homework.
我还可以看到你
I can still see you.
杀了我吧
You're killing me.
喂?
Hello?
喂,我正在给一个叫伊薇的人回电♥话♥
Hi, I'm returning a call from somebody named Evie.
那就是我,你是艾玛吗?
That's me. Is this Emma?
是的,抱歉,我认识你吗?
Yeah. I'm sorry, do I know you?
不,但是我认识你父亲
No. But I know your dad.
我从他的手♥机♥里得到你的号♥码
I got your number from his cellphone.
我希望你不会介意,但是我正在做心理学论文…
I hope you don't mind, but I'm doing this psych paper...
我想问问你几个问题
and I was wondering if I could ask you some questions.
- 那么,好吧 - 太棒了
- Yeah, okay. - Great.
我明天晚上才去参加出征仪式…
I have this Hex Rally tomorrow night...
但是我想我们是否今天晚上就开始
but I was wondering if we can get started tonight.
五,六,七,八
Five, six, seven, eight.
- 这真是- - 太糟糕了, 我知道
- This is- - Terrible, I know.
我要说的是太好了
I was gonna say good.
我为你们感到骄傲,非常棒
I'm proud of you. It's good.
- 你们正在做什么呢? - 在为出征仪式排练
- What are y'all doing? - Getting pumped for Hex Rally.
- 我们得和出征仪式说再见 - 什么?
- We'll have to nix the Hex Rally. - What?
不,这不可能,一切都得继续
No. There's no nixing the Hex. It must go on.
你无法阻止活动,游侠先生
You can't stop the Hex, Mr. Ranger-man.
- 它比我们自己都更重要 - 真的吗?
- It's bigger than all of us. - Is that right?
如果我们是医生,我们就要去医治癌症。如果我们是护士,我们就要去为病人打♥针♥
If we were doctors, we'd cure cancer. If we were nurses, we'd give people shots.
如果我们是宇航员,我们就要去做另一些事情
If we were astronauts, we would do other things.
但我们不是,我们是拉拉队,我们得去出征仪式
But we're not. We're cheerleaders. And we're going to the Hex Rally.
- 你看不起拉拉队,是不是? - 确实有些
- You don't respect cheerleading, do you?
- No.
那时因为你还没有了解它
That's because you still don't get it.
塞缪尔·杰克逊,桑德拉·布洛克,卡梅隆·迪亚兹
Samuel L. Jackson, Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz...
卡莉斯塔·弗洛克哈特,麦当娜和哈莉·贝瑞
电影精选列表