你来这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
我在找你父亲,有个专业的问题
I'm looking for your father.
It's a professional matter.
你知道我在哪儿可以找到他吗?
You got any idea where I might find him?
不知道,他从不告诉我任何事情
No. He doesn't really tell me anything.
你的手臂怎么了?
What happened to your arm?
只是一次工作上的受伤
It's just one of the hazards of the job.
你没有他的号♥码,是吧?
You wouldn't happen to have a number on him, would you?
他有麻烦了吗?
Is he in trouble?
不。只是我在一件案子上需要他的帮助
No. It's just that I'm working on a case and I need his help.
如果我要找他……
If I need to get ahold of him...
我通常会给他发个短♥信♥,然后他通过受限信道联♥系♥我
I usually call dispatch and they patch me through on a restricted line.
- 那我到时候试试吧
- 好的
- I'll give that a try then.
- Okay.
- 下次再见 - 再见
- Good to see you again. - Bye.
夏普,看看这个
Sharp, look here.
还记得上礼拜他们在驿站发现的那具无名尸体?
Remember that John Doe they pulled out of a rest stop last week?
斯旺森身上取出的子弹的膛线符合从他旅行箱里找到的来♥复♥枪♥
Rifle from his trunk matches the bullet they dug out of Swanson.
这个家伙是你们看到的杀死摩根·波尔的那个人吗?
Is this the fella y'all see shoot Morgan Ball?
不,杀波尔的那家伙看起来更好些
No. The guy who shot Ball seemed a lot nicer.
也没这么呆板
And a lot less dead.
- 看来波尔好像认识或者什么的 - 认识他?
- It was like Ball knew him or something. - Knew him?
恩,如果你继续扮演侦探,你能不能先送我们回去让我们休息一下?
Yeah. If you're through playing detective, can you get us home so we can rest?
不行
Nope.
- 拜托? - 别这样
- Please? - Come on.
上车
Load up.
耶,我喜欢这个,这就是我们击败他们的法宝
Yeah, I like that. That's where we're gonna kill them.
在这之后提醒我叫人捐钱
Remind me to take a collection right after that.
这是拿到钱的好机会
That's gonna be a good time to get the money.
好吧,如果这不是马丁·路德·范德鲁斯(混合了马丁·路德·金和路德·范德鲁斯二个人的名字)的话。
Well, if it ain't Martin Luther Vandross.
为什么大家不去休息会呢,都去,快些
Why don't you all take a break. Everybody go ahead, real quick.
这个人可能有很多罪恶需要来忏悔
This man's probably got a lot of sins he needs to confess.
或许还要给他驱邪
Probably may have to exorcise him.
你们都去忙你们的吧
Y'all go about your business.
你没看见我正在处理神务吗?
Can't you see I'm doing the Lord's business?
你知道这个家伙吗?
You know this guy?
我的意思是,他看上去…
I mean, that is...
好像被揍了,还挺惨的
He got roughed up. That is pretty bad right there.
- 他死了吗? -已经上路了
- Is he dead? - He way dead.
是,我的意思是他看上去像一个我在监狱里认识的家伙
Yeah, I mean, looks like a guy that was in the can with me.
记得他的名字是杰克·卡特
Think his name's Jack Carter.
他是科特兰的人?
He work for Cortland?
不,他其实更像一个自♥由♥艺术家…
No. He was more of a freelance artist...
如果你懂我话里的意思
if you know what I'm saying.
看来科特兰雇了另一个杀手,查一下这个杰克·卡特,看看能查到些什么
Looks like Cortland hired a second shooter. Pull up Jack Carter, see what we got on him.
那么你们是拉拉队员,恩?
So, you girls are cheerleaders, huh?
你们都认识我吗?我就是珀西
Y'all recognize me? It's me, Percy.
对,珀西“旋转舞”…
Yeah. Percy "Pirouette"...
史蒂文斯
Stevens.
89届的,我很坏哦,我可是个坏人哦
Class of '89. I was bad. I was a bad man.
你们都觉得这很好笑?我很优秀,知道嘛
Y'all think that's funny? I'm good. Okay.
好了,你们觉得这很好笑?稍等一下
All right, you think that's funny? You wait one second.
“篝火啊,德州获得力量
"Ungawa, Texas got the power
“我说,对啦”
"I said, yes"
恩,那真的很新鲜,芭比·波朗
Yeah, that was real fresh, Bobby Brown.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
恩,让我来告诉你们些事吧
Yeah, let me tell you something.
也许因为以前的一些事情…
Now, I may have missed the '90s...
我失去了我的90年代…
due to a previous engagement...
但回到现在,我又把这些老派的东西带回来了
but back in my day, we brought it.
哦,对,我真的说的是些老传统
Oh, yeah. I'm talking real old school.
不像你们炫耀的那些小垃圾
Not like that little tired crap you trot out to.
A, G, G, I, E
A-G-G-I-E.
这拼的是什么?
What's that spell?
那又是什么味道?
What's that smell?
姑娘们
Ladies.
- 都准备好了吗? - 好了
- All set? - You bet.
“更强,更强,更强地争取时间”
"More power, more power, more power to the hour
“更高,更高,更高地赢得胜利”
"More bounce, more bounce, more bounce to the ounce"
无聊
Boring.
“热情啊,现在让我们看看你的厉害”
"Hot, now show us what you got"
这个确实是老派
Now that's old school.
喂?
Hello?
- 嗨,艾玛,我是… - 等等
- Hi, Emma, it's- - Psych!
这是答录机,你知道怎么做
You got my machine. You know what to do.
嗨,艾玛,我是你父亲
Hey, Emma, it's your father.
爸爸
Dad.
我打电♥话♥问问看你过得怎么样
I was just calling to see how you're doing.
现在很难联♥系♥上我,我正在办一件案子
It's kind of hard to reach me right now.
I'm working on a case.
你知道,就像我平常一样,总是在办案
You know, like I'm always doing. Just working on a case.
然而, 我想和你谈谈, 打电♥话♥给我. 你知道怎样找到我
Anyway, I'd like to talk to you. So call me. You know how to reach me.
如果你这样觉得,你就不会有压力了
If you feel like it. There's no pressure or anything like that.
你知道的
You know.
- 那么就这些了 - 告诉她你想她
- So I guess that's it. - Tell her you miss her.
另外, 我想你, 宝贝
Except, I miss you, baby.
你有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
特瑞莎的大姨妈来了
Teresa had a visit from her little friend.
我是怎么告诉你们对待访客的?
What did I tell you people about visitors?
不是那种访客,是她的月经来了
Not that kind of visitor. Her menses.
- 夏娃的诅咒,红色的潮汐 - 我知道了
- The curse of Eve. The crimson tide. - I get it.
那么, 有人得去购物了。你想让我去吗?
So, someone has to go shopping. Do you want me to go?
霍尔特,过来
Holt, get over here.
我要出去透透气
I'm going out for some air.
注意,价格在三号♥登记簿
Attention. Price check on register three, please.
不知道怎么挑?
Can't make up your mind?
我应该买♥♥超薄的,常规的,还是带护翼的?
Do I need the slim fit, the regular protection or the one with wings?
显然,是带护翼的
The ones with the wings. Definitely.
香瓜体香剂
Cucumber-melon body spray.
香草丝滑比基尼霜
Vanilla-smoothie bikini cream.
看起来今晚你和太太有个美妙的夜晚
Sounds like a busy and painful night for your wife.
我离婚了,这是给女孩子买♥♥的
I'm divorced. These are for the girls.
拉拉队姑娘?你帮她们购物?
The cheerleaders? You do their shopping for them?
你真是个奇怪的家伙,夏普先生,你是同性恋?
You are a curious fella, Mr. Sharp. You gay?
不,姑娘们都忙着在学习
No. Girls are all tied up, studying.
我自愿出来帮她们买♥♥些东西
I volunteered to help out and pick up a few things.
你可能和那些女孩中的任何一个或者全部睡觉吗?
Are you sleeping with any or possibly all of these girls?
不
No.
愿意明天晚上和我一起共进晚餐吗?
Wanna have dinner with me tomorrow night?
不行
Negative.
- 不行?- 不可能的事,因为工作
- Negative? - It's not really possible, with work and all.
好吧,OK,看来运气不好
Well, okay, that plane just flew into the side of the mountain.
放弃幻想,没有机会。祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。
Call off the search, no survivors. Have a pleasant evening.
这是你的吗?
These yours?
- 是的 - 你把它丢在柜台上了
- Yes. - You left them on the counter.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我在那儿犯了一个错误
I think I made a mistake back there.
还是不想要那些护翼的?
Didn't want the wings after all?
不,是关于晚餐的事。并不是我不想去
No. In regard to dinner. It's not that I don't want to.
是我的工作太忙了,实在难以离开...
It's hard for me to get away with my busy schedule...
作为一个助理拉拉队教练
as an assistant cheerleading coach.
你完全想象不到
This whole cheerleading thing must be a really tough racket.
这些啦啦队员的事情有多忙乱
You have no idea.
另外,我在想...
Anyway, I was thinking...
也许明天晚上你可以过来一起吃饭
maybe you could come over to the house tomorrow and I'll fix dinner.
好的
Okay.
- 八点? - 好极了
- 8:00? - Yeah, good.
对了,我叫莫莉
By the way, I'm Molly.
我叫罗兰德
I'm Roland.
你没有在减肥吧?
You're not on the Zone or counting points or anything like that, are you?
电影精选列表