When I get back, I'm taking you to San Diego.
我们周六出发 我已经订好了机票
We'll go Saturday. I already booked the flight.
-我们能走了吗 -你说什么
- Can we go now? - Huh?
关于 露西
弗兰克 我很不想这么说 不过...
Frank, it kills me to say it, but...
她最近情绪很不稳定
our girl has been pretty inconsistent recently.
阴晴不定
Erratic.
她很坚强 但是...
She's a tough cookie, but...
干我们这行都不容易
hell, it isn't easy to do what we do.
不是所有人都能承受飞行压力
Not everyone can handle the ride.
也许让她休息一阵对她有好处
Maybe a break would do her good.
-到了 -这是谁家
- All right. - Whose house is this?
去吧 吃好喝好 我去去就回
Oh. There you go. Fuel up. I'll be back.
-露西 你来了 -你是不是...
- Lucy. Hi. - Hey, did you, uh...
马克在这儿吗
Is Mark here?
应该在吧 毕竟这是他的派对 对吧
Oh, I mean, I hope so. It's his party, right?
你没事吧 帕克斯顿都跟我说了
Hey, listen. Are you okay? I heard about Paxton.
我没事 好得很 一切正常
Oh, I'm fine. I'm good. All systems go.
-你不生我的气吧 -为什么要生你的气
- Okay. You're not mad at me? - Why would I be mad at you?
入选名单出来了
The list.
你还不知道
Oh, you don't know?
猎户座最终队员名单已定 我在其中
They picked the Orion crew. I'm going.
听着 我...很想感谢你...
Um... listen, you know, I just... I really thank you for...
那天没有帮我 因为...
when you walked out on me that day. Because,
是你告诉我要靠自己...
I don't know, you telling me that I need to do it on my own...
我得找到马克
I have to find Mark.
他在这
There he is.
回来很高兴吧
Glad to be back?
当然
Yeah. I sure am.
我去给你拿杯酒吧
We should get you a drink, huh?
凯特 帮我看着点 别烧糊了 好吗
Kate, watch the thing. Make sure nothing burns here...for me, okay?
-德鲁来了吗 -你说谁
- Hey. Is, uh, Drew here? - Who?
-你丈夫 -我离开他了
- Your husband? - Oh, I left him. Hi!
什么 不是吧 你... 什么
What? Hey, come on. Are you... What?
露西
Hey, Lucy.
我知道你睡了艾琳
I know about Erin.
你在太空中时我读了你的电邮
I read your e-mails when you were in space.
我闯入了你的办公室
I broke into your office.
-你闯入了我的办公室 -他对我下了禁飞令
- You broke into my office? - He grounded me.
-我知道 -帕克斯顿
- Yes. I know he did. - Paxton.
我起飞之前听说了 我很抱歉
I heard about it right before I went up. I'm sorry.
我该怎么办 猎户座任务 你得和他谈谈
What am I gonna do? Orion. You have to talk to him.
露西 听我说 好吗
Lucy, I need you to listen to me, okay?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
你现在是恐慌症发作
You're having a panic attack.
这没什么大不了的 我也经常如此
It's not that big a deal, okay? I... I get them all the time.
不 不 我没事
No, no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
他毫无缘由就他妈的把我禁飞了
He just... he grounded me for no fucking reason.
-你得和他谈谈 -我会的 露西
- And you gotta talk to him. - I will. All right, Lucy.
但现在 我要你休息一下 好吗
But for right now, I want you to get some rest, okay?
你像个陀螺一样转个不停 你得让大脑休息一下
You are spiraling. You need to shut your brain off.
老天 去跑跑步什么的
God. Go for a run or something.
跑步 你让我去跑步
A run? A run?
露西
Lucy.
你可以找人聊聊吗 比如找个医生
Is there anybody that you can talk to? A doctor, maybe?
真遗憾 我们没能一起过个周末
It's too bad we never got that weekend away.
就你和我
Just you and me.
这次你想去哪
Where'd you wanna go again?
圣地亚哥好吗
San Diego?
-露西 -听着
- Lucy. - Listen.
我知道你在做什么 你和她
I know what you're doing. You and her.
但你是赢不了的
But you're gonna lose.
你会失败的 因为我才是赢家
You're gonna lose, because I'm a winner.
爱瑞丝 我们走
Hey, Iris. Come on.
能不能至少让我拿瓶汽水
Hey. Can I get a soda, at least?
三条重要电器总线为母线1BC
Three essential buses are essential one-BC...
母线1BC由三种冗余能源供能
ESS-one-BC receives power from three redundant sources.
母线1BC由... 与输送软管
ESS-one-BC receives... to transfer hose.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
鸡为什么要过马路
Why did the chicken cross the road?
-你说什么 -不是"什么"
- What? - Not what.
问"什么"就错了
What's the wrong question.
应该问 它有多想过马路
The right question is how bad did she want it?
那只鸡
That chicken.
为了过马路她都愿意做些什么
What was she willing to do to get across?
弗兰克 我非常不想这样说
Frank, it kills me to say it,
但是露西最近情绪很不稳定
but our girl has been pretty inconsistent.
但是露西最近情绪很不稳定
But our girl has been pretty inconsistent.
弗兰克 阴晴不定 不稳定
Frank. Erratic. Inconsistent.
弗兰克 不稳定
Frank. Inconsistent.
-我睡了 -弗兰克
- I'm under. - Frank.
猎户座最终队员名单已定 我在其中
They picked the Orion crew. I'm going.
不是所有人都能承受飞行压力
Not everyone can handle the ride.
弗兰克 你昨晚太不可思议了
Frank... You were unbelievable last night.
-弗兰克 -我在其中
- Frank. - I'm going.
太空女孩
Hey, space girl.
也许让她休息一阵对她有好处 不稳定
Maybe a break would do her good. Inconsistent.
-圣地亚哥 阴晴不定 -我在其中
- San Diego. Erratic. - I'm going.
弗兰克 也许让她休息...
Frank. Maybe a break...
爱瑞丝 亲爱的 我得走了
Iris, sweetie. I gotta go.
-什么 -有个任务
- What? - There's a mission.
我得去执行个任务
I'm on a mission.
只需要几天 你能照顾好自己
It's just a couple of days. You'll be fine.
你就这么丢下我走了
So, you're just gonna leave me here?
这有吃的 我想有的
There's food, I think.
你能点外卖♥♥ 我给你张卡
You can order in. I'll give you a card.
或者给德鲁打电♥话♥ 他会来的
Or Drew, call Drew. He'll come.
不 你不能就这样把我丢在这
No. You can't just leave me here.
我选择了你 我跟着你来了这里
I chose you. I came here with you.
奶奶说过 "好好跟着她学"
She said, "Keep your eye on that one."
她说过 所以我那么做了 现在也是
She said. So I did. I am.
你不能就这么离开
And you don't get to just drive away.
可能会有危险
It could be dangerous.
没问题
Good.
穿衣服
Get dressed.
快去啊
Go.
胶带 洗碗手套
Duct tape. Dish washing gloves.
看看他们卖♥♥不卖♥♥医用胶管
See if they have any surgical tubing.
收到
Roger.
都找到了吗
Get it?
找到了
Got it.
食物补给 去
Sustenance, go.
-纸的还是塑料的 -什么
- Paper or plastic? - What?
你要用纸袋还是塑料袋打包
The bag. You want paper or plastic?
塑料袋 不不 纸袋
Plastic. No, no, paper.
不 不 等等
No, no, wait.
两种袋子的抗拉强度大概是多少
What's the tensile strength of both bags, approximately?
什么
What?
算了 套两层 纸袋外面套一层塑料袋
You know, fuck it. Double it up. Paper in plastic.
怎么了 这是公路旅行
What? It's a road trip.
西南部地图
写下来
Write this down.
从休斯顿到圣地亚哥
Houston to San Diego.
这是弗兰克·帕克斯顿的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached Frank Paxton.
请留言
Leave a message.
长官
Sir.
实话说 在太空中 那种体验
I won't lie. Being up there, the experience...
我没有准备好
I wasn't ready. I...
但对于任务 我准备充分 我完成了任务
I was ready for the job. I did the job.
但在太空中的体验
But the experience...
2350公里
One thousand four hundred and sixty miles
时速70迈需要开20.9个小时
电影精选列表