The one... the only...
地滚球圈
Circle of the Rolling Ball.
听起来很有趣
Well, fun as that sounds...
但我不怎么喜欢参加活动
I'm not really a joiner.
而且我丈夫...
And my husband...
还有我侄女也跟我们一起住 所以...
Yeah, we've got my niece staying with us, so...
地球家庭
Earth families.
你现在有新的家人了
You got a new family now.
永远滚动
Semper volvens.
你想让我对我丈夫说这么差劲的拉丁文吗
You want me to say that to my husband? That bad Latin?
不 告诉他你要训练就行了
No. Just tell him you're training.
其他人都是这么说的
That's what the rest of us do.
糖城航线 八点
Sugarland Lanes, eight o'clock.
找沃纳·冯·布劳恩Ask for Wernher von Braun.
火箭科学家
姑娘们 我们走
Hey, girls, let's go.
去问问能不能边坐离心机里边吃这个
Let's see if we can eat those things ridin' a centrifuge.
说再见
Say bye.
-再见 -走吧
- Bye. - Come on.
今晚见 找零呢
See you tonight. Where's the change?
训练 什么训练
Training? What training?
你现在还没有归队呢
You're not supposed to be back yet.
我知道 我跟他们说了 但是
I know. I told them. But...
都是些很简单的事 更像是做个汇报
It's really simple stuff. More of a debrief, really.
告诉她我受伤了
Tell her I'm injured.
我不会晚归的
I won't be home late.
如果对宇航局有用
Well, if it's good for NASA,
-我也算做了件好事吧 -就是这个精神
- I guess it's a win for me, too. - That's the spirit.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - You too.
保龄球
-该我了吗 -是的 该你了
- Is that me? - Yes, it's you.
-让我们看看你的能耐 姑娘 -好吧
- Let's see what you got, girl. - Oh, all right.
表现一下
Show us what you got.
走起
There you go.
-该死的 -轨迹顶点计算失误
- Darn it! - Trajectory apex error.
好吧 我喜欢挑战
All right. I like a challenge.
先让你们一球
Make it a little fairer on y'all.
这样吧 我可以吗
All right. Listen. May I?
看情况 你知道自己在说什么吗
It depends. You got any idea what you're talking about?
我知道 这个游戏
I do. My great-grandfather
其实是我曾祖父发明出来的 来吧
actually invented this game, so, come on.
看好了 拿着
Look. Here.
-谢谢 -秘诀是
- Thank you. - Secret is...
出球前要把手腕稍微转一下
do, like, a little twist at the end.
-因为球会这么走 -转一下
- 'Cause yours is goin' that way. - Little twist?
-是的 一点点 -他都这样教你们的吗
- Yeah. A little... - He coach you all like this?
这就是这个俱乐部的秘密吗
That the secret of this club?
我们要他别这样 会变得很奇怪
We ask him not to. It gets weird.
没错 救救我们 行吗
Yeah. Help us. Can you?
秘密就是他喝得烂醉
The secret is he's hammered.
这根本算不上秘密
That's not a secret at all.
开始吧 试一试 扬球
Let's go. I wanna see this. Just follow through.
跟着感觉走 去吧
Feel it, all right. Let's go, come on.
我在后边看着
All right, I'ma watch.
瞧瞧
Look at this!
不是跟你吹
I mean, not for nothing.
-全靠我点拨 -是我天资高 不是你教得好
- That's what you get. - All student, no teacher.
真的吗
Really?
-首先 听起来... -真可爱
- First of all, that sounds... - That's adorable.
-没错 -确实如此
- That's true. - I know.
但我们只能以此为参照
But, of course, that's all we compare to.
回来以后调整得怎么样
So, how you been doing since you've been back?
舌头还是不舒服吗
Tongue still feel weird?
-对 怎么回事 -谁都说不清
- Yes. What is that? - No one knows.
他们认为大脑习惯了在零重力下说话
They think the brain adjusts to speaking in zero G.
再过一周就没事了
It'll be gone in about a week.
我很好 特别好
I'm great. Pretty great.
我只是有点...
I'm just a little bit...
我也说不好
I don't know. You know?
-不用说了 -我们都经历过
- Say no more. - We've all been there.
经历过什么 我说什么了
Been where? What did I say?
不知道 但...你表现出来了
I don't know, but... you said it.
这...
That's...
只是觉得有点不对劲 不 应该说...
Just feel a little off. No, not off. It's more...
你们都懂的 上去以后看到了
You know how it is. You go up there, you see...
-一切 -整个宇宙
- Everything. - The whole universe.
没错
Yeah.
地上的一切都显得
And everything here looks...
太渺小了
so small.
我们如此渺小
We're so small.
飞船溅落后能干什么 去苹果蜜餐厅
And then you splashdown. What? You go to Applebee's?
周一晚上看橄榄球 剪脚趾甲
You got Monday Night Football? Clip your toenails?
脑子里只有一个想法
And all you can think about is...
什么时候才能回去
When can I go back?
按照你们的要求
As requested...
五杯威士忌
five whiskeys.
我们一共四个人 教授
Uh, there's four of us, professor.
怎么会这样呢
How could that possibly have happened?
一定是舍入误差
Must've been a rounding error.
怪不得他那么喜欢你
That's why he likes you so much.
这么过时的笑话都能逗你笑
You laugh at his old jokes.
-确实很过时 -他的笑话哪个不过时
- And they are old. - Does he have any other?
等等 等等 别着急 下来吧
Hold on, hold on, hold on, now. Come on.
-真是一位绅士 -没错 女士
- Oh. And a gentleman. - Yes, ma'am. Of course.
慢点 站稳了
Take it easy now, easy.
你的腿还没适应陆地吗
Still finding those Earth legs, huh?
只是醉了而已
Or just drunk.
你到家了
You're home.
-这是好事 -是的 当然了
- That's good. - I know. Of course.
只是...
It's just...
没什么
Never mind.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天...
That was...
正是我需要的
I needed that.
船上见 水手
See you on deck, sailor.
别摔着了
Don't go fallin' off those shoes.
好看多了 是不是
Better already, huh?
你说是就是
Well, if you say so.
-她有没有... -应该睡着了
- Is she, uh... - Asleep, I think.
训练顺利吗
How was training?
你也知道 没什么难的
Oh, you know. It wasn't really anything.
-你喝醉了吗 -没有
- Are you drunk? - No.
有一点
I'm a little.
有几个...训练后我和凯特他们去喝酒了
Some of the... Kate and the guys we went out for a beer after.
不错
Well, good. Good.
你正需要发泄一下
You need to blow off some steam.
我准备...
I'm gonna...
你想不想...
You, do you wanna...
当然了 我...
Yeah, sure. Yeah. I...
我先把这收拾一下
Let me just... let me just clean up here.
航♥天♥服电路回流阀 反向供氧管 检查完毕
Suit circuit return valve. Reverse O-two umbilicals. Check.
冲洗外壳 滤网和蜂窝内层
Flush PKG, screen and honeycomb.
检查完毕
Check.
航♥天♥服电路回流阀 反向...
Suit circuit return valve. Reverse...
检查完毕
Check.
行波反应堆投弃
TWR Jettison.
自动 已投弃 防护开启
Auto. Down. Guarded.
紧急座舱压力阀
Emergency cabin press valve.
检查完毕
Check and check.
航♥天♥服电路回流阀
Suit circuit return valve.
-已开启 -反向供氧管
- Open. - Reverse O-two umbilical.
-航♥天♥服电源 检查完毕 -航♥天♥服电源
- Suit power. Check. - Suit power.
电影精选列表