at 70 miles per hour equals 20.9 hours.
假设中途停下两次半加油
Assuming 2.5 stops to refuel,
每次最多停留九分钟
maximum nine minutes per stop.
现在 对表
Now, synchronize watches.
航♥班♥明晚七点抵达
Flight arrival time is 1900 hours tomorrow.
那么最迟要在
Requiring a hard departure time of...
今晚八点前出发
2000 hours tonight.
现在时间十八点十六分
Current time is 18:16.
距离出发时间还有一小时
ETA to departure is one hour and 44 minutes from...
四十四分钟
now.
我没手表
I don't have a watch.
赶紧上车
Just get in the car.
我有个问题
Here's one.
你的生活和一个怀孕了的青少年有何相似之处
In what way is your life like a pregnant teenager?
我现在没心情
Not now.
都没有后悔药可吃
You can't unfuck a pregnant teenager.
是是是 你说的都对 百事通女士
All right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Mrs. Know-it-all.
我知道的 我知道的
Well, I know things. I know things.
他会明白的
He's gonna see reason.
他是个讲理的人 帕克斯顿 他会明白的
He's a reasonable person. Paxton. He's gonna see reason.
我觉得那个宇航员的老二让你变软弱了
I think all this astronaut dick has made you soft.
我软弱
I'm soft?
我还软弱
I'm soft?
我能眼都不眨一下地承受八个重力加速度
I took eight G's and didn't even blink.
你能承受几个
How many G's can you take?
没错 一个都不行 因为你♥他♥妈♥已经死了
That's right, none. Because you're fucking dead.
你到底在做什么
What are you doing?
我在执行一个拯救任务 近地轨道
I'm on a rescue mission. Low Earth orbit.
有人在那里掉队了回不来
Somebody got left behind up there.
谁
Who?
我
Me!
长官
Sir.
实话说 在太空中 那种体验
I won't lie. Being up there, the experience...
我没有准备好
I wasn't ready.
我是说 对于任务我准备充分
I mean, I... I was ready for the job.
我完成了任务
I did the job.
但在太空中的体验
But the experience...
但我现在明白了
But I get it now.
那不仅仅是一项任务 长官
It's not just a job, sir.
我曾以为仅此而已
I, I thought it was.
但后来我上了太空 我现在才明白
But then I went, and now I know.
那是一项使命
It's a purpose.
是我的使命
It's my purpose.
你知道在之前的阿波罗任务上
You know sometimes on the old Apollo missions...
有时候航♥天♥飞机会偏离航线 就一点点
the bird would just, you know, get off course. Just a little.
那样就需要开启推进器
And you'd need to bring thrusters online
将它带回轨道
just to get her back on track.
推它一把
You know, give her a little push.
我也只需要这样 推我一把
That's all I needed, a nudge.
让我回到正轨
You know, just course correction.
你却不愿意为我这样做
And you wouldn't do that for me.
所以现在我只能自己来了
And now I have to do it for myself.
图腾超级市场
蔬菜 生鲜
她在哪
Where is she?
到达
Contact.
第一阶段 完成
Stage one. Complete.
系好安全带 进度落后了
Buckle up. We're running behind.
你待在这 车子别熄火
All right. You stay here. Keep the car running.
回来时我们可能要迅速撤离
We could be coming back hot.
"我们"
"We"?
上哪去了
Where is the...
你还好吗
You okay?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
靠
Shit.
妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit.
靠
Shit.
-为了造福全人类 -什么
- For the benefit of all mankind. - What?
为了造福
For the benefit...
全人类
of all mankind.
杀虫剂
到西雅图的433航♥班♥最后一次广播登机
This is the final boarding call for Flight 433 to Seattle.
欢迎来到圣地亚哥
现在 所有持票乘客都应已登机
At this time, all ticketed passengers should be aboard.
到西雅图的433航♥班♥最后一次广播登机
The final boarding call for Flight 433 to Seattle.
确定了 我的包被弄丢了
It's official. They lost my bag.
开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
真的 我得去趟办公室
Yeah. I have to go to the office.
-不是吧 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
这样吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
我去把租的车开出来 好吗
I will go get the rental car then. Okay?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-我一会去找你 -好
- I'll see you there. - Yeah.
从丹佛起飞
Passengers arriving from Denver
在此转机的乘客
for immediate loading and unloading of passengers.
391航♥班♥...
Flight 391...
-老天 -我们得谈谈
- Jesus. - We need to talk.
-露西 -那不是个俱乐部
- Lucy? - It's not a club.
老天 你差点把我吓死
Jesus. You scared the living shit out of me.
不是
It's not.
听着
Look.
你不能来这里
You cannot be here.
你说那是个俱乐部 说我也加入了
You said it was a club. That I was in the club.
还有其它谎言
And other lies.
我没有
Look, I didn't...
露西 你是个成年女人
Lucy, you are a grown woman.
再说了 你还有丈夫
With a husband, I might add.
-所以... 别这么做 -什么都不重要
- So this... this... Don't do this. - Nothing matters.
什么都不重要 这是你的原话
Nothing matters. That's what you said.
你的原话
That's what you said.
你说了 我们只是原子
You said that. We're just atoms.
但这很重要 现在我还剩下什么
But it does matter. And now I'm left with what?
一无所有
Nothing.
不如我... 这样吧
Why don't I... All right, look.
不如我几天后联♥系♥你
Why don't I call you in a couple days
然后我们谈谈 行吗
and we can just talk, all right?
-听着 我现在出来 -露西
- Listen, look. I'm coming out. - Lucy?
好极了 这下没法收场了
Perfect. Now it's a complete shit show.
-她在这里做什么 -如果我说我能解释
- What is she doing here? - Well, if I said I could explain...
你正在犯错
You're making a mistake.
他不是爱因斯坦 你才是爱因斯坦
He's not Einstein. You're Einstein.
但他们不容许 他们容不下
But they don't let you. They don't.
我们必须团结在一起
And we have to stick together.
到底什么情况
What in the fuck is going on?
天呐
God.
该死
Dang! Shit!
马克 马克
Mark? Mark!
马克 马克 马克
Mark? Mark? Mark!
-听我说 -你在做什...
- Listen to me. - What are you...
听着 我们时间不多
Listen. We don't have much time.
听好了
All right. Listen.
有时存在黄蜂
Sometimes there's wasps. Okay?
-好吧 -你以为是蝴蝶
- Okay. - You think it's a butterfly...
但却是黄蜂
but then it's wasps.
我知道他告诉你你是俱乐部一员
And I know he told you that you're part of club...
-说你也加入了俱乐部 -露西 冷静
that you're in the club now. Lucy, calm down.
但他让你付出了什么 你的身体 对吗
But what did he make you give? Your body. Right?
然后你犯了个错 甚至不算错
And then, you make a mistake, not even a mistake.
你只是冒了个他们不喜欢的险
You just take a risk that they don't like.
-好 -突然之间 什么俱乐部
- Yeah. - And suddenly, it's what club?
你一无所有
And you have nothing.
那是陷阱 是陷阱
All right, it's a trap. It's a trap.
所以我来这里提醒你
电影精选列表