When you're up there on the station...
太阳每九十分钟升起一次
the sun rises every 90 minutes.
-这一幕每小时都会出现一次 -天呐
- This happens once an hour. - God.
真的是这样吗
Is that what it is?
我不知道
I don't know.
知道我为什么祷告吗
You know why I pray?
我妻子为了离开这个星球
See, my wife straps herself to a giant bomb...
去一个没有空气和水的地方
so she can leave the planet
把自己拴在一个巨型炸♥弹♥上
and go to a place with no air or water.
我希望她能平安回家
And I want her to come home.
-所以我祷告 -我回来了
- So, I pray. - I'm home.
不 我觉得你还没回来
No, I don't think you are.
-你好 -八分半
- Hi. - Eight and a half minutes.
创了新纪录
It's a new record.
如果他们在西...
If they're west...
寇拉 换太空服
Cola, suit up.
八分三十四秒 破了它
8:34. Time to beat.
-看我的 -加油
- Watch this! - Get it!
谢谢
Thank you.
北 东
好了 规矩大家都知道了
Okay, people. You know the drill.
安全第一 娱乐第二 学习第三
Safety first, then fun, then learning.
-劳尔 开始实况报道 -收到
- Raul, run the play-by-play. - Roger that.
下水时间十四时三十三分 开始计时
Let's mark her under at 14:33. Set the clock.
氧气水平
O-two levels?
标准 气压读数正常
Nominal. Pressure readings are good.
好的 控制台 我们正前往作业深度
All right, Control. We're heading to operating depth.
好了 寇拉
Okay, Cola.
潜水员会带你去国际空间站
Divers are taking you to the ISS.
这是一项拆除面板的模拟训练
This'll be a panel removal simulation.
将全部的十八个螺栓拧松 但不要拧出
All 18 bolts loosened, not pulled.
收到
Copy that.
开始倒置
Beginning inversion.
潜水员到达协助位置
Divers in support position.
心率稳定 脉搏稳定
Heart rate steady. Pulse steady.
氧气水平达标
O-two level's nominal.
她看上去不错 控制台
She's looking good, Control.
距记录还有7分48秒
Seven minutes, 48 seconds to record.
休斯顿 我已就位
Houston, I'm in position.
现在拆除P3桁架上表面旋转接头
Removing thermal shroud on rotary joint motor controller
电机控制器上的隔热罩
on the upper face of the P-three truss.
打赌吗 控制台
Are we puttin' money on this, Control?
控制台
Control?
我收到气压报♥警♥ 请求检查系统错误
I got a pressure alarm. Request sys error check.
太空服破损
Suit breach.
气压下降
Pressure's dropping.
开始进水了
Yep, getting wet in here.
潜水取消 潜水取消 带她离开那
Dive scrub. Dive scrub. Get her out of there.
-收到 -离开那 露西
- Copy. - Walk away, Lucy.
-这是命令 -拒绝
- That's an order. - Negative.
我能完成
I can finish.
好了 寇拉 中止 走吧
Okay. Cola. Abort. Come on.
-就快好了 -寇拉
- Almost done. - Cola.
寇拉
Cola!
快 潜水员立刻进去 三号♥四号♥下水
Move. Divers, in. Now. Three and Four in.
三号♥
Three.
气压消失 我被水淹没了
Pressure's gone. I'm under.
我们走吧
Here we go.
她不肯放手
She's refusing to let go.
主 为了家人 健康 财富
Lord, for family, health, and wealth,
以及所有美好的事物
and all good things.
她放手了 我们正在返回
She's let go. We're on our way.
医疗队待命
Medical team standing by.
"现在我彻底是孑身一人了
"I am now truly alone...
与所有已知生命体
and absolutely alone...
完全隔离
from any known life.
-我成了未知" -阿门
- I am it." - Amen.
带她上来 快 带她上来
Get her out! Come on! Get her out!
马上
Now!
解开扣锁
Get the latch off.
快
Come on.
解开扣锁 让空气进去 潜水员
Get the latch. Get air in there, diver.
快
Come on!
快 把锁解开 快
Come on. Get the latch! Come on!
我的天
Oh, my.
她爸爸来电♥话♥了
Her dad called.
今天你的太空服进水了吗
Oh, hey, did your suit fill up with water today?
没有 只是我的头盔
No. Just my helmet.
你的头盔
Your helmet?
亲爱的 我能进来吗
Hon. Can I come in?
有的人醉生梦死
Some people are sleepers.
他们只会做梦
All they do is dream.
你♥爸♥爸一直都是这样
He was always like this, your dad.
玩失踪 忘记事情
Gettin' lost, forgetting things.
忘记我
Me.
奶奶工作时家里他说了算
Nana would be at work, and he'd be in charge...
而我是那个扑灭面包机上着的火
but I'd be the one putting out the toaster fire
确保他会刷牙的人
and making sure that he was brushin' his teeth.
那时我九岁 他十五岁
I was nine. He was 15.
男生都这样
They can do that, boys.
他们制♥造♥麻烦 我们收拾烂摊子
They make the mess. We're the ones who clean it up.
这不公平
It's not fair.
对 是不公平
Oh, no. It's not.
但我们能做
But we can do...
他们做不到的事
something they can't.
什么
What?
改变
Change.
看看这段录像
Check out this footage.
她在倒立状态下屏息超过两分钟
She held her breath upside down for over two minutes.
心率从未超过一百
Heart rate never went above a 100.
整个过程都是
The whole time.
事实上 时间越久 她越冷静
In fact, the longer it went, the calmer she got.
并且完成了任务
And she finished the job.
你好 我们有预定 寇拉 两人位
Hi. We have a reservation. Cola, two.
当然 这边
Of course. Right this way.
可以先上一瓶白葡萄酒吗 涩一点的
Could we start with a bottle of white wine. Something dry?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
这地方不错
Well, this is nice. Hmm?
-是她吗 -是的
- Is that? - It is.
-要过去打个招呼吗 -不
- Well, should we? - No.
不 她...
No. She's...
-她肯定不想被人打扰 别去 -我只是
- I'm sure she's fine. Don't. - I'm just gonna...
你好 我是德鲁
Hi, I'm Drew.
-我有约了 -不是
- I'm meeting someone. - Oh, no.
我是露西·寇拉的丈夫 在航♥天♥局公♥关♥部工作
I'm Lucy Cola's husband. I work for NASA PR.
-德鲁·寇拉 -你好
- Drew Cola. - Oh. Hey.
你愿意过来和我们一起坐吗
You know, we were wondering if you might join us.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的有约了
I am actually meeting someone.
坐到他们来
Well, just until they get here.
一起喝一杯 来吧 都是一家人
Just a drink, come on. We're family.
-好吧 -真好
- Okay. Okay. - Great.
-你好 -这可不是我的主意
- Hi. - It wasn't my idea.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你的人事档案上说你是在印度长大的
Well, your personnel file says you grew up in India.
-你看了我的人事档案 -那是我的工作
- Oh, you read my personnel file? - Well, that's my job.
不了解你怎么给你升职
If I don't know you, I can't promote you.
对 我妈妈是个外交官
Um. Well, yeah. My mom, she was a diplomat.
所以我们在新德里住了几年
And so we lived in New Delhi for a few years.
然后搬去了伦敦
And then we lived in London.
后来又去德国念高中
Then we moved to Germany for high school.
电影精选列表