You should get a hobby, like me.
喝酒可不是爱好
Drinking's not a hobby.
政♥府♥说我年纪太大 不能大口喝酒了
Well, the government says I'm too old to do it professionally.
修好了
Fixed.
他们给你奖章了吗
They givin' you a medal?
宇航局吗 为什么
NASA? For what?
我只是做了本职工作
All I did was my job.
好姑娘 拒绝特殊对待
Good girl. No special treatment.
我上太空时
Sebastian dropped Iris
塞巴斯蒂安又把艾瑞丝送我们那去了
on us again while I was in space.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
你把她留车里了吗
Did you leave her in the car?
她在学校
She's in school.
你哥哥 他在路上给我打了电♥话♥
He called me from the road, your brother.
说是在旧金山有一个什么
Something about power tool races
重型机床比赛
in San Francisco.
你知道我怎么跟他说的吗 "找个工作"
You know what I told him? "Get a job."
他有工作
Oh, he has a job.
他是个诗人
He writes poetry.
你下一次任务是什么时候
When's your next mission?
北极星号♥几周后升空
Polaris goes in a few weeks.
猎户座号♥是十三个个月后 这是我要争取的
Orion is in 13 months. That's my shot.
你一天比一天岁数大了
Well, you're not getting any younger.
只能加倍努力
So, you're just gonna have to work harder.
航♥天♥服电路回流阀 反向供氧管 检查完毕
Suit circuit return valve. Reverse O-two umbilicals. Check.
冲洗外壳 滤网和蜂窝内层 检查完毕
Flush PKG, screen and honeycomb. Check.
看着点
Watch it.
放松点 你会跑得更快
Relax. You'll run faster.
别绷太紧 知道吗
Loose, you know?
不必着急 顺其自然
No hurry. Just let it go.
再接再厉
Keep up the good work!
美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
我说早上好
I said good morning.
-早上好 -这样才对
- Good morning. - There you go.
你们身在此处 穿着这身制♥服♥
If you are in this room and you are wearing blue
就是下一次猎户座任务的候选人
you are a candidate for the next Orion mission.
任务形式尚未确定
Mission parameters are fluid...
但就目前而言
but for now...
计划是为期两周的飞行
let's plan on a two-week run.
我们将安装右舷桁架系统
We'll be installing a starboard truss system
和太阳能电池阵
and a solar array pair.
我今天在跑道上看到你了
I saw you on the track today.
你跑步得把头抬起来
You need to keep your head up.
你们中有人已经执行过此类任务了
Some of you have taken this ride before.
恭喜
Congratulations.
现在 坏消息是
Now, the bad news.
如果还想参加
If you wanna go again...
多谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
就得重新争取名额
you're gonna have to earn it.
那可不是开玩笑的
And that's no joke.
解散
Dismissed.
-你执行过天命任务 对吗 -是的
- You were on the Destiny mission, right? - I was.
-你叫什么来着 -我叫艾琳·埃克尔斯
- Tell me your name again? - I'm Erin Eccles.
刚从斯坦福人工智能实验室调过来
I just came over from the SAIL.
你有什么建议吗 除了抬头以外
So, do you have any pointers? Other than keep my chin up.
那得看情况了 你是飞行员吗
Oh, that depends. Are you a pilot?
我是研究机器人技术的
I'm in robotics.
那就少了两个席位的机会
Well, scratch two seats right there.
想去猎户座任务 好好表现
So, you want that seat on Orion? You take it.
给我留一席之地就行了 好吗
Just make sure to leave one for me. All right?
收到
Copy that.
还在报♥警♥
Still a lot of Christmas up here.
-收到 猎户座 -氧气水平正常
- Copy, Orion. - O-two level's solid.
等待重启指示 休斯顿
DFS restart indicated, Houston?
猎户座 已确认 硬重启
Orion, we confirm. Hard restart.
氧气水平下降 氧气快速流失
O-two dropping. Venting fast.
-埃克尔斯 -给我一点时间
- Eccles? - Give me a second.
我们没时间了 新人
We don't have a second, rookie.
离开大气层
Exiting atmosphere.
准备前往最终目的地
Prepare for final destination.
你们放火放够了没
Y'all done burning down the subdivision?
马上要吃饭了
We're almost eating here.
还有吗
More?
-我在想 -再执行一次任务
- You know, I was thinking. - One more mission.
-什么 我还没说呢 -再执行一次任务
- What? I didn't say anything. - One more mission.
我们就生个孩子吧
Then we should have a baby.
这就是你要说的 对吧
That's what you were gonna say, right?
好吧 谁想吃热狗 谁想吃汉堡
All right, who wants a hot dog, and who wants a burger?
请排成一队
Form a single line, please.
South Texas Girl - Lyle Lovett
♪ Three in the front seat They sat on each side ♪
♪ That green and white '58 Fairlane ♪
♪ It would glide down farm roads and open fields ♪
♪ Seeming like no big deal ♪
♪ As it was happening I never felt a thing ♪
♪ But now, looking back ♪
♪ It seems like it was everything ♪
♪ Singing with Mom ♪
♪ Just so we could hear ourselves sing ♪
♪ Stealin' a drink ♪
♪ From the cold can in Daddy's lap ♪
♪ Protected by only a small thin brown paper sack ♪
♪ And the wind blew the echoes of long-faded voices ♪
♪ They would sing me a song... ♪
瞳孔反应正常 头疼吗
Pupil response normal. Any headaches?
没有
No.
-恶心 腹泻 -没有
- Nausea, diarrhea? - Negative.
她想问的是...
What she's asking is...
感觉如何
how was it?
任务完成 长官
Mission accomplished, sir.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
我一生中最精彩的两周
Best two weeks of my life.
飞船运行井井有条 系统十分稳定
Boat ran like a clock. Systems held up.
船员都是顶级专家
Crew were top-class.
这么说 你很享受
So, you liked it?
长官
Sir...
我从未感到如此有活力
I never felt so alive.
月光女神
Hey, Moonglow.
我只是带我女儿来参观一下
I was just giving my ladies a little tour here.
切尔西 埃米莉 这位是爸爸的朋友 露西
Chelsea, Emily, this is Daddy's friend, Lucy.
露西上周刚去了太空
Lucy was just in space last week.
你们有没有问题想问她
Maybe y'all have some questions for her?
那个布朗尼哪来的
Where'd you get that brownie?
那边 很好吃的
Over there. And they're very good.
好吧 给你 去吧
Yeah, okay. Here. Go.
别告诉妈妈我让你们吃这个
Don't tell your mother I gave you that.
分居了 超级麻烦
Separated. It's a lot of work.
-她们看起来是好孩子 -是的
- Well, they seem like great kids. - They are.
你玩保龄球吗
Hey, you bowl?
-什么 -保龄球
- What? - Bowling.
北美洲土著文化惯例
Indigenous cultural praxis of the North Americas.
我也说不好 通过
Promotes social cohesion through, I don't know...
无谓的竞争 酗酒
pointless competition, alcohol abuse,
共用球鞋 来增进社会凝聚力
and shared footwear, I guess.
你和你女儿吗
With you and the girls?
不 是俱乐部 你现在也是会员了
No. The club. You're a member now.
什么俱乐部
What club?
你们今晚去吗
Are y'all gonna roll tonight?
-去 -不去
- Yeah. - Uh, no.
-要去 -坚决不去
- Yeah. - For sure not.
-你要去 -不去
- You're going. - Won't be there.
我们去 她也去
We're going. She's going.
什么俱乐部
What club?
人类历史上
The most elite group of people ever formed
最优秀的一伙人
in the history of mankind.
一个秘密社团 其中每个成员
A secret society where every single member
都亲眼见过上帝
has seen the face of God.
独一无二的
电影精选列表