你上了她吧
You fucking her?
你会离开你丈夫吗
You gonna leave your husband?
你想让我离开他吗
Do you want me to?
-别 -什么
- Don't. - What?
不要相信
Don't trust it.
那种感觉 并不真实
That feeling. It's not real.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 这是肯定的
- I love you. - I love you, too. Sure.
但是这个世界会因为
But can you tell me one thing that is different
你我有了感觉 就有所不同吗
about the world because you and I have a feeling?
-一切都不一样了 -是
- Everything's different. - Well, yeah.
对你而言 在你看来
To you. In your head.
日出时间变了吗 气象模式改了吗
Sunrise at a different time? Weather patterns shifted?
只是皮质醇 催产素 多巴胺的把戏而已
It's cortisol, oxytocin, dopamine. It's a trick.
就像信上帝一样
It's like believing in God.
那现在是怎么回事
What's happening right now?
你去了太空
You went to space...
看到了浩瀚的
and you saw the vast...
宇宙万物 让你心醉神迷
celestial everything and it blew your fucking mind.
所以现在一切都失去了意义
So now nothing makes sense anymore.
但你的大脑...
But good old brain...
大脑并不知道
Well, brain doesn't know
你正在经历存在危机
that you're having an existential crisis.
大脑只知道我们在做♥爱♥时
Brain just knows that when we fuck...
你感觉很好
it feels good.
所以 你只关注那一点
So, you focus on that.
那种感觉
That feeling.
因为那感觉好像很真实
Because it seems real.
真无情
Well, that's cold.
好了 老朋友 回见
All right, old boy. I'll see you on the other side.
需要我载你回家吗
Hey. Need me to drive you home?
不了
No.
我要感受那种感觉
I wanna feel the feeling.
露西
Lucy?
抱歉
Sorry.
我找你好几个小时了
I've been trying you for hours.
我忙训练方案到很晚
I had a late night putting in training modules.
我回来了
I'm home.
艾瑞丝醒了吗
Is Iris up?
你以为现在几点了
What time do you think it is?
她睡得正香
She's fast asleep.
-听我说 -什么
- Listen. - What?
听我说 工作比我想的要难
Listen, work got a little harder than I thought, and...
这几周都挺难熬的
it's been a rough couple of weeks, you know.
我打给中心时
When I called the Center...
他们说你很早就走了
they said you left early.
奶奶进医院了
Nana's in the hospital.
什么
What?
什么 怎么回事
What? How?
她中风了 我给你打了几个小时的电♥话♥
She had a stroke. I've been trying to call you for hours.
-等等 我能去看她吗 -我上午带你去
- Wait... Can I see her? - I'll take you in the morning.
-她还好吗 -十点之后才能探视
- Is she okay? - Visiting hours from ten.
-我可以送你去 -告诉我她没事
- I can take you over there. - Just tell me she's okay.
她还没有醒
Well, she hasn't woken up.
你在家的话 我上午带你去
If you're here, I can take you in the morning.
我不想让你担心 奶奶
I don't want you to worry, Nana.
医生说你会没事的 你只要
Doctors say you're gonna be just fine. You just need to...
赶紧给我从床上起来 你现在还不能死
...get your lazy ass out of bed. You're not done here.
还有事情要做
There's still work to do.
不许抛下我
Don't you quit on me.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
进去吧 亲爱的
Go on in the house, hon.
你睡觉了吗
Did you sleep at all?
我很好
I'm fine.
你不必这么说 你不必...
You don't have to say that. You don't have to...
我不好 非常不好 行了吧
I'm not fine. I'm not fine at all. There.
你满意了吧 这下都好了吗
That work for you? That make it all better?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你车里的杂物箱锁上了
The glove compartment in your car was locked.
我不知道为什么 所以我找到钥匙打开了
I didn't know why, so I got the key and I unlocked it.
怎么会 等等
How? Wait.
-你找到钥匙了 -这不是重点
- You got the key? - That's not the point.
重点是你的车里
The point is you're driving around
放着一把上膛的枪 露西
with a loaded gun in your car, Lucy.
所以我需要知道原因
So I need to know why?
你最近很反常
You're acting so strange.
我永远都不知道你会在哪 几点会回家
I never know where you'll be. What time you're coming home.
现在你奶奶也住院了...
And now with your Nana in the hospital...
你把钥匙从我的钥匙圈上取下来了
You got the key off my key ring?
你车里有一把枪 露西
A gun in your car, Lucy.
-你为什么这么做 -该死的 露西
- Why would you do that? - For fuck's sake, Lucy!
你车里为什么有一把枪
Why is there a fucking gun in your car?
我需要把枪放到一个安全的地方
I had to put it someplace safe.
枪是奶奶的
It's Nana's.
她来吃晚餐时我在她包里发现的
I found it in her purse when she came to dinner.
我不想让她随身带着
And I didn't want her walking around with it.
-你为什么不告诉我 -你为什么不问
- Well, why didn't you tell me? - Why didn't you ask?
你以为我要干什么
What'd you think I was doing?
反向供氧管 检查完毕
Reverse O-two umbilicals. Check.
连接容器总成与输送软管 检查完毕
Clip receptacle assembly to transfer hose. Check.
三条重要电器总线为母线1BC
Three essential buses are essential-one-BC,
母线2CA和母线3AB
essential-two-CA and essential-three-AB.
三条重要电器总线为母线1BC
The three essential buses are essential-one-BC...
对印度教♥徒♥来说
You know, for Hindus,
死亡的瞬间其实是非常神圣的
the moment of death is actually really sacred.
你的额头上会被
Holy ash or sandalwood paste
涂上圣灰或檀香膏
is painted on your forehead.
会有人吟诵《吠陀》的诗句
Vedic verses are chanted.
母线1BC由三种冗余能源供能
ESS-one-BC receives power from three redundant sources.
他们甚至还会在你的嘴里
And they even take drops of milk or holy water
滴几滴牛奶或圣水
and put it in your mouth.
一号♥燃料电池发出的直流电
DC power from fuel cell one
通过重要设备电器总线FC1给仪表盘R1供电
through the essential bus source FC one switch on panel R-one.
你死后 他们会把你头朝南
And after you die, they put you in the front hall
放在前厅中
with your head facing south.
他们把你放在小床上...
They put you on a cot...
或地上 意味着回归大地母亲的怀抱
or on the ground, you know. Kind of back to Mother Earth.
他们在你的下巴下
They tie a cloth under your chin...
和头顶上系一块布
and over the top of your head.
把你的大拇指 大脚趾分别系在一起
They tie your thumbs together, and your big toes.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
停 停 没事的
Stop, stop, stop. It's okay.
-住手 亲爱的 -放开我
- Stop, honey. - Let go of me.
-亲爱的 住手 -放开我
- Honey. Stop. - Let go of me!
拜托 拜托 没事的 没事的
Please, please. It's okay. Shh. It's okay. It's okay.
到外面去 到外面去
Let's go outside. Let's go outside.
休息一下 好吗 好了
Let's just take a minute, okay? Okay.
请稍等
Just need a minute.
我知道 没事的
I know. It's all right.
我也爱她 但她去了一个更好的地方
I loved her, too. But she's in a better place.
上帝为什么要创造一种
Why would God make something
必须自我毁灭才能飞行的生物
that has to destroy itself in order to fly?
什么
What?
我要离开了
I'm leaving.
我不知道我什么时候回来
I don't know when I'll be back.
或者说我还回不回来
Or if I'll be back. Uh...
我什么也不知道了
I don't know anything anymore.
怎么了
What's up?
我不知道
I don't know.
电影精选列表