我不知道
I don't know.
宝贝 你只是难过了 这个月确实不好过
Babe? You're upset. It's been a big month.
-还是进屋去吧 -你还不明白吗
- Now, why don't you come inside? - Don't you get it?
有别人了 我已经不是原来的我了
There's someone else. I'm someone else.
-你走吗 -但是...
- You coming? - But...
发射倒计时 十
Liftoff in ten...
九 八 七 六 五
...nine, eight, seven, six, five...
你睡卧室吧 我就...
You can take the bedroom. I'll just...
我可以睡外面
I can sleep out here...
或者一直醒着 随便吧
or stay awake out here, or whatever.
你们要离婚了吗
Are you getting divorced?
为未来创造一个可靠的概率矩阵
To create a reliable probability matrix for the future
需要很多目前还尚未明确的变量
requires number of variables that just aren't very clear right now.
-什么 -我说我需要喝一杯
- What? - I said I need a drink.
你去睡吧
You go to bed.
我就只能得到这些吗
So, is this what I get?
死了的妈妈 不负责任的爸爸
A dead mom. A shitty dad.
我母亲终日酗酒 父亲游手好闲
Look, I had a drunk mom and a deadbeat dad.
可我现在呢
And look where I ended up.
我是说我上了太空
I meant space.
快去睡吧
Just go to bed.
NM 我是一号♥轨道飞行器测试指挥
NM, it's 1-OTC.
继续工作
I'm back to work.
收到
Copy.
倒计时四分钟
T-minus four minutes.
检查各项准备情况
Stand by for readiness check.
收到 指挥部
Roger that, Command.
冷却系统是否就位
Cooling systems, go, no-go?
就位
Go.
燃料电池是否就位
Fuel cells, go, no-go?
就位
Go.
北极星是否就位
Polaris, go, no-go?
指挥到位 北极星到位 一切就绪
CDR is go. Polaris is go. We are all green.
收到
Copy that.
-轨道测试指挥是否就位 -轨道测试指挥到位
- OTC? - OTC is go.
天呐 他真的要起飞了
Shit. He's gonna go.
所有人员请注意
And attention, all personnel.
-检验完毕 倒计时继续 -他要飞了
- Verify ready to resume count. - He's going.
准备发射
And go for launch.
祝你好运 上帝保佑
Good luck. Godspeed.
-在天上玩得开心 -倒计时 十
- Have a little fun up there. - T-minus ten,
九 八 七...
nine, eight, seven...
-六 五... -五 四
- six, five... - Five, four...
引擎已启动
We have engine start.
-三 二 一 -二 一
- ...three, two, one. - ...two, one.
-零 -点火
- Zero. - We have ignition.
起飞
And we have liftoff.
美国将继续太空征程
America will continue the journey.
就要与塔台分离了 塔台分离
Oh, clear the tower. Clear the tower.
一小时三十二分钟后
Thirty-two minutes after the hour,
航♥天♥飞机已离开塔台
and the shuttle has cleared the tower.
准备就绪
You're clear.
即将按下进入非预定轨道按钮
Press the ATO very soon.
通过非预定轨道
Past the ATO.
已按下进入非预定轨道按钮
We have pressed the ATO.
三秒后分离 三 二 一
Separation in three, two, one.
情况不错 已分离
It looks good. It's split.
收到
Roger that.
IC的影响正在下降...
The experience of IC is coming down...
已降至六十以下
below 60.
正在爬升 休斯顿 运作正常
Climbing, Houston. Performance nominal.
-运作正常 -太好了
- Performance nominal. - Awesome.
这景色太棒了
That's a killer view.
在九万米的高空
It's 300,000 feet.
进来
Come on in.
把门关上
Close the door.
发射非常成功
Beautiful launch.
你一定感觉好极了
You must feel good.
没错 坐吧
Yeah. Have a seat.
我一直在看猎户座的任务详情
I've been reviewing the mission specs for Orion.
你奶奶过世的事 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your grandmother.
没问题的 长官 我不会错过任何训练
It's not an issue, sir. I won't miss any training.
普林普顿医生说最近三次治疗你都没去
Dr. Plimpton says you skipped your last three sessions.
那是因为...我没事 真的 我只是...
That's, uh... I'm fine, really. I just...
我觉得我还是把时间花在...
I thought my time would be better spent, you know...
露西 你的头盔破裂
Lucy. You had a helmet breach.
你的头盔里都是水
Your hat filled with water,
你在没有氧气的情况下坚持了两分钟
and you were without oxygen for two minutes.
但我完成了任务
But I finished the job.
那不是...
That's not the...
如果在太空中发生那样的事情 你会没命的
If that happened up there, you'd be dead.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
或许我们还会因为救你再损失一名宇航员
And maybe we lose another astronaut trying to save you.
那... 长官
That's... Um... Sir.
我把一切都奉献给了这个项目 这项任务
I'm giving everything to this program, to the mission.
相信我 你不能就这样...
Believe me. You can't just...
我得回去 我想回去
I need to get back up there. I mean, I want to go back.
为你 为宇航局 为我的国家效力
To serve you. NASA. My country.
我要除去你参加猎户座任务的备选资格
I'm pulling you out of the running for Orion.
-不行 -你说什么
- No. - Excuse me?
拜托了 长官
Sir, please.
我生来就是做这件事的料
I was born to do this.
这是我的一切
It's all I have.
我保证三年后你会在北极星任务的备选名单上
I'll make sure you're in the running for Polaris three years out.
但是现在 我觉得你应该休息一下
But for now, I want you to take a little time.
调整下情绪
Find some distance.
把重点放在训练新招募的宇航员身上
Focus on training the new recruits.
和工程师们一起研究系统更新
Work with engineers on system upgrades.
露西 你是名货真价实的宇航员
Hey. You're a real astronaut, Lucy.
重量级人物
A heavyweight.
你现在过于情绪化了
You just let yourself get too emotional.
我是马克·古德温
Uh, hey, you've reached Mark Goodwin.
我现在暂时无法接电♥话♥ 因为我正在外太空
I can't come to the phone right now because I am in outer space.
如果你在哔声后留言
If you leave a message after the tone,
我会在重返地球后回你电♥话♥
I will get back to you upon re-entering.
我们能去吃饭了吗
Can we go eat?
我是马克·古德温
Uh, hey, you've reached Mark Goodwin.
我现在暂时无法接电♥话♥...
I can't come to the phone...
起码给我钱去自动售货机买♥♥点吃的 行吗
Can I at least get some money for the vending machine?
学员 这不是演习 拿上你的东西
This is not a drill, cadet. Grab your stuff.
-我们要做什么 -训练演习
- What are we doing? - Training exercise.
我是队长 你是任务专员
I'm the team leader. You're the mission specialist.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
-你来还是不来 -这是合法的吗
- In or out? - Is this legal?
把门关上
Get the door.
我先给你提个醒
Let me give you a heads-up, all right?
终有一天 你会拼尽全力
One day, you're gonna be working your hardest...
和你的对手针锋相对
going toe-to-toe, contender.
某个男人会告诉你 你太过情绪化了
Some man is gonna tell you you're too emotional.
你心想 这话究竟是什么意思
You're gonna think, "What does that even mean?
没错 我的确有感情
I have feelings, sure.
我也会伤心或是生气 但是我并没有
I know, maybe I'm sad or pissed, but I'm not that,
过于情绪化
I'm not too emotional.
我就只是正常的有情感而已
I'm, you know, regular emotional."
你知道其实他实际想表明的意思是
And you know what he's really saying is,
你是一个...
you are a...
好的
All right.
艾琳·埃克尔斯
太空女孩
Hey, space girl.
你昨晚太不可思议了
You were unbelievable last night.
等我回来后 我要带你去圣地亚哥
电影精选列表