不客气
You're welcome.
所以…
So…
我们到底要做什么
What exactly are we doing?
我也不确定我们要做什么
I'm not exactly sure what we're doing.
不过我很高兴有你陪着我
But I'm happy I'm doing it with you.
我也是
Me too.
? I want to make this play Oh, I know you're faded ?
? Hmm, but stay, don't close your hands ?
? I want to make this play Oh, I know you're faded ?
? Hmm, but stay, don't close your hands ?
? Ooh, stay open ?
? Ooh, stay open ?
等等
Hey.
你看 房♥间里有一张床
Look. Comes with a bed.
不错
Nice.
我原本以为你不会跟我走的
You know, I didn't think you'd come with me.
是吗
No?
我差点就不想问你了
Almost didn't ask.
那为什么又问了
Why did you?
因为我喜欢你
'Cause I like you.
和你在一起很舒服
I felt good when I'm with you.
感觉又做回了自己
I feel like myself again.
我很久没有这种感觉了
Haven't felt that way in a while.
我也是
Same.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
你在工作
You're working?
写一点
A little.
我好像想明白了
I think I figured it out.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
一夜之间 我…
Overnight, I just…
一切都豁然开朗
How all the… pieces come together.
一夜之间
Overnight, huh?
是的
Yeah.
有时候就是这样
Sometimes it happens like that.
知道吧 不去想它…
You know? You look the other way and…
问题自然迎刃而解
kinda just sorts itself out.
也有可能起作用的
It's probably what you do before sleep, though,
是你睡前做的事
that makes the difference.
对吧
Right?
昨天你还在卡壳 而现在…
I mean, yesterday you're stuck, and now…
我看你还没有完全想明白
I don't think you have it all figured out yet.
是吗 - 是的
No? - No.
我觉得你应该过来再疏通一下
I think I should come over here and get a little more unstuck.
对 橄榄 好 - 橄榄
Yeah. Olive. Okay. - Olive.
你也知道我超爱橄榄 所以…
And you know I love an olive. So…
不错
It's good.
今天你想一个人待会儿吗
You want some alone time today?
不想
No.
我不介意的 我可以出去散步
I won't mind. I can go for a walk.
让你工作一阵子
Let you work for a while.
不用
No.
你确定
Sure?
确定
I'm sure.
好吧 - 对
All right. - Yeah.
(欧文老兄 情况如何 )
(非常抱歉 戴夫)
(他们是不会让你掌管公♥司♥的)
(尽管拒绝这笔交易好了)
想知道我今天做了哪些事吗
So, do you want to know what I did today?
应该和我做的事一样
Same thing I did, I think.
对 还有…
Yeah, yeah. And, uh…
我辞职了
I quit my job.
什么
What?
不算正式辞职 不过启动辞职程序了
I mean, not officially, but I set the ball in motion.
欧文 这可是大事
Owen, that's huge.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
但我辞职的原因 是我看到你工作的样子
But you know what did it was… was watching you work.
你工作时很开心
Seeing you all lit up by it.
你真的很喜欢自己的工作 对吧
I mean, you really love what you do, right?
一直都很喜欢
Always.
即使是写不出来的时候
I mean, even if I'm getting nowhere.
看得出来 - 我确实喜欢
Yeah. - I… I do.
我知道
Yeah.
我却不喜欢
And I don't.
我是说 不喜欢现在的工作方式
I mean, not how I'm doing it right now.
不惜一切代价获胜 不在乎会毁掉什么人
It's like, win at any cost, doesn't matter who you destroy.
而我…我不想这样做事
And I… I just… I don't want to do it that way.
我不想成为那种人
I don't want to be like that.
在这一点上 我不会妥协
It's a compromise I'm not gonna make.
那就没必要妥协
So you won't.
因为你不是这种人
'Cause that's not you.
我替你高兴 - 谢谢
I'm excited for you. - Thank you.
你现在是什么感觉
Yeah. How do you feel?
很害怕 是的 - 什么
Yeah. Terrified. Yeah. - What?
我应该… 我应该先读你的哪一本书
Which… which one of your books should I… should I read first?
你已经很好了 你不需要读书
You're good. You don't need to read a book.
不 我…我需要
No. I… I do need to.
全世界的人都了解你的一些事 只有我不了解…
The fact that people around the world know things about you that I don't…
我讨厌这样
I fucking hate that.
我有些事只有你知道 别人永远不会知道
You know, you know things about me they never will.
是吗 什么事
Yeah? Like what?
比如我的绰号♥
Like, my nickname.
你的绰号♥叫什么来着
What's your nickname again?
不告诉你
I'm not telling you.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我会在这里住下来
Maybe I just live here.
知道吧
You know?
买♥♥一套小小的公♥寓♥
Get a little apartment,
做个渔夫
become a fisherwoman.
挺好的
I love that.
是吗
Yeah?
我可以和你一起住吗
Can I stay too?
求之不得
Please.
没问题 你愿意吗
Yeah. You're in?
我乐意之至 - 太好了
I would love to be. - Great.
就这么定了
It's a plan.
就这么定了
That's a plan.
你知道我今天在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking about today?
摇摆路线
The swing route.
什么意思
What's that?
是美式橄榄球的一种战术
It's a passing pattern in football.
在比赛形势不利时使用
You use it when things aren't exactly going your way in the game.
重点是相信自己的直觉 凭直觉做决定
But what it comes down to is trusting your instincts enough to make the call.
在逆境中找到希望
Finding hope… in a big mess.
就是这个意思
That's what this is.
没错
Yeah.
见鬼 你的包
Shit. Your bag.
我的书
My book!
我的书
My book!
站住
Stop!
可恶
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这下完了
Oh, my God.
有备份吗
Is it backed up?
没有备份
No. It's not backed up.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
拜托 别…
Please. Please. Just…
别碰我
Don't…
你在这里
Hey. You're here.
找到…
Did you…
没有
No luck.
我到处都找遍了
I've been looking everywhere.
电影精选列表