他得了癌症
Actually, he got cancer.
然后…
And--
对 癌症总是很好玩
Yeah. Cancer is always funny.
他没事 他会没事的
He's fine. He's going to be fine.
好
Okay.
因为发现得早 能治好
It was caught early, wildly treatable. All of that.
但是让他担惊受怕了一个月
But it was scary for a month or so,
一个月的时间 足以让他顿悟了
and that was just long enough for him to have a big ol' epiphany.
顿悟什么
Which was what?
14年来 和他朝夕相伴的是一个…
That he'd spent 14 years with somebody who, uh…
他的原话是…
and I quote…
“一个没有能力去爱的人”
"Has a heart incapable of love."
你不会相信这种话吧
You don't believe that, do you?
我不知道
I don't know.
而且显然我只有在不写作的时候 才不会让人无法忍♥受
Evidently, I'm only bearable when I'm not writing.
你有不写作的时候吗
Are you ever not writing?
所以说好玩呢
That's what makes it funny.
对吧
Right?
那你卡壳了吗
So, are you stuck?
我不会用这个词
That's not the word I'd use.
哪个词
What is the word?
“卡壳”
"Stuck."
我最喜欢的教练常说
My favorite coach used to say,
“只有需要努力争取的东西 才值得为之奋斗”
"If it doesn't take hard work to get, it's probably not worth having."
是吗 也不一定
Yeah? I don't know.
有时候好事会从天而降
I think sometimes great things just land in our lap.
我猜他们从沙漠回来了
Guess they're back from the desert.
晚安
Good night.
对了 - 你说
Hey. - Yeah.
无论如何…
For what it's worth…
我完全不觉得你让人无法忍♥受
I think you're extremely bearable.
晚安 欧文
Good night, Owen.
欧文 你在闹什么脾气 一副对我爱理不理的样子
Owen, what is your problem? You've barely said a word to me.
抱歉 你喝醉了 一直在睡觉
Sorry. You've been sleeping off your hangover.
因为我玩得开心 你就不高兴了
You're upset because I'm having fun.
自从我们来了这里 你就冷冰冰的…
You know, ever since we got here, you've been just aloof and--
等等 我可没有出口伤人
Hey, I'm not the one throwing around bullshit words,
每晚喝得醉醺醺的 回房♥时还几乎一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
getting high every night, and coming in without any clothes on.
你不去看撒哈拉沙漠
That's what's been occupying your mind
原来是在想这个吗
while you've been passing up chances to see the Sahara Desert?
我是食物中毒了
I had food poisoning.
你总能找到理由
If it wasn't that, it'd be something else,
凡是让我高兴的事 你总是想方设法搞破坏
you always find a way to ruin the things I'm excited about.
我破坏你什么了
What have I ever ruined for you?
比如这次旅行
How about this trip, for example?
胡扯
That's bullshit.
我这些突然间 让你无法忍♥受的性格特点
You know, all this stuff that you suddenly can't stand about me,
都不是最近才有的
none of it's new.
我本来就是这样 一直都是
This is me. This has always been me.
以前也没见你有意见
It used to be fine.
我不是没有意见
It wasn't fine.
好吗 我一直都心里不舒服
Okay? It's always bothered me
不满意你不读小说 不懂欣赏艺术
that you don't read fiction or appreciate art.
我只是不说出来 因为我不想让你没有安全感
I just don't say anything because I didn't want you to feel insecure.
谢谢你如此体贴
Thanks for being so thoughtful.
听着 欧文…
Look, Owen…
所有这一切…
All of this stuff, like…
都是我性格中固有的
This is, like, core person stuff for me.
你却做出一副不胜其烦的样子
And you act like it's an annoyance.
我不知道你想让我怎么样
I don't know what you want from me.
有时我感觉你也不知道 自己想要什么 就是这样
Sometimes I don't think you know what you want. Period.
你说得对
You're right.
你好好享受 我不会妨碍你
Enjoy your time, I'll stay out of your way.
好极了
Great.
(我觉得这样不好 我向他保证过)
(这是生意 跟感觉无关)
(他不会有事 他会变得很富有)
(你也一样)
(你好好度假)
(剩下的事交给我们就行了)
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
还好吗
Okay?
渴了是吧
Thirsty?
我清醒的时候解决不了问题 所以…
Well, I couldn't sort things out sober, so now I'm drunk.
什么问题
So, what's the issue?
就是…
You know, just…
怎样活着才算正确
What's the right way to live your life.
对
Right.
这么简单啊 - 是啊
So, the easy stuff. - Yeah.
在我看来 人有两种选择
The way I see it is you got two options.
其中一种是我习惯的选择
There's my usual approach.
是什么呢
Which is?
遇到困难 迎难而上
When things get tough, you get tougher.
原来
Right.
只有需要努力争取的东西 才值得为之奋斗
It's not hard to get, then it's not worth having.
我懂
Right.
另一种选择呢
And what's the other one?
当心
Be careful there.
我可能会爱上像你这样的孩子
I could fall for a kid like you.
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
孩子
Kid.
好
Okay.
欧文 我没有贬义
Owen. It's not a criticism.
那我就放心了
That's good to know.
谢谢
Thanks.
欧文
Owen.
见鬼
Damn it.
你在这里
Hey.
我在找你
I was looking for you.
我早上醒来
When I woke up this morning,
发现你不在…
and you weren't there…
我还以为你走了
I thought you just left.
以为你…
You know, just…
放弃我们的感情了
given up on us.
听着 我知道我们最近状态不好
Look, I know we've been off.
不管怎么说吧 我最近状态不好
Or whatever. I've been off.
但我也知道…
But I also know that…
最近我们都不开心
we've both been unhappy.
你不开心
You've been unhappy.
你喜欢我吗
Do you even like me?
我也不是一直都喜欢你
I don't always like you.
拜托 你也不是一直都喜欢我
Come on. You don't always like me.
我只是…我并不完美 你也一样
I just… I'm not perfect, you know. And neither are you.
也许这一切…
Maybe all this…
也许这一切只是…
Maybe all this stuff, it's just…
也许这就是恋爱关系中不好的一面
Maybe it's just a messy part of… being together.
也许我们应该回家 重新来过
Maybe we should just go home and start over.
(拉菲赫:想再次见到你这样)
该死
Fuck.
我想为昨晚的事道歉
Uh… I just want to apologize for last night.
我喝醉了 做了蠢事
I got all drunk and stupid,
其实… - 听着…
and the truth is… - Look…
这次旅行 最美好的事就是遇见你
…meeting you has been the best thing to come out of this whole trip.
另外…
And also…
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我打算到处看看
I'm gonna do some exploring.
你要去哪
Where you headed?
不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得你应该一起去
But I think you should come.
? I'm a fool For that shake in your thighs ?
? I'm a fool For that sound in your sighs ?
谢谢
Thank you.
? I'm a fool for your barely… ?
谢谢
Thanks.
电影精选列表