你没事吧
You okay?
我也是 到处都走遍了
Me, too. I was just walking around.
垃圾桶也翻了
I was looking through trash cans,
想着也许他们会拿走现金 把其他东西扔掉
thinking maybe they would take the cash and dump the rest.
抱歉 我…不该冲你发火
Sorry I… snapped at you.
我不该那么做
Shouldn't have done that.
没关系 你也是心情不好
No, it's fine. You were upset.
不 有关系 我向你道歉
No, it's not fine. I'm saying I'm sorry.
好
Okay.
我想我需要…
So, I think I need to, um,
回家
go home.
好吧 我没有家
Well, I don't have one,
不过我会找个住的地方 然后…
but find a place to live, you know? And then…
也许我会从那里开始 也许只能这样
Maybe that's where I start. Maybe that's what I have to do.
好的 我们就这么办
Okay. Let's do that.
我们坐今晚的飞机 - 我必须一个人做
Let's get on a plane tonight. - I have to do that alone.
我想我必须一个人做
I think I have to do it alone.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别这样 你现在这种状态 我不会让你一个人坐飞机回家的
Come on. I'm not letting you fly home like this by yourself.
你应该慢下来 喘口气
I mean, you should slow down and take a breath.
麻烦你看看我 我一团糟
Look at me. Please. I'm a mess.
我必须独自考虑清楚 然后…
I need to figure this out myself, and…
连我都不知道自己需要什么 你就更不知道了
You don't know what I need if I don't know what I need.
好吧 停下来 - 我想把我的…
All right. Stop, stop. - I'm trying to get my--
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
我知道这让人不好受
Hey. I know this is hard.
好吗 我知道 我很遗憾
Okay? I do. And I'm sorry.
但我就在这里 让我帮你
But I'm right here. Just let me help you.
你怎么帮我
How are you gonna help me?
我两年来的心血都没了
I just lost two years of my life.
你帮得了我吗
How do you help that?
我别无所有
I don't have the other stuff.
没有爱好和绰号♥
Hobbies and nicknames.
我有的只是写作而已
I just have my writing. That's it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
都是我的错 与你无关
This is all my fault. It's not you.
我也真是的
I mean, my God,
作为旅行者的第一条规矩 就是看好自己的包
rule number one as a traveler, right, is keep your eyes on your bag.
对吧 我当时在想什么
Right? Like, what was I thinking?
我就坐在那里看着大海 把包放在身后
And I just sat there looking at the ocean with my bag sitting behind me.
我太愚蠢了
That's just stupid.
凯瑟琳 我知道你心情不好…
Katherine, I know you're upset and…
你想离开这里
and you want to get out of here,
但我觉得你这种状态不宜离开
but I don't think you should leave like this.
是吗 那我该怎么做 留下来吗
No? What should I do? Stay?
待在这里 看看还会丢什么东西吗
Stick around and see what else I can lose?
别这样 我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我是来写书的
I came here finish a book.
我应该好好把书写完就好了
I should've just finished my book.
但我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我让自己受到了干扰
I just let myself get distracted.
干扰
Distracted?
干扰
Distracted.
你是这样看待我们的关系的 干扰
That's what this is to you? A distraction?
我很遗憾你丢失了书稿
I'm really sorry about your book.
好吧 最后一个问题
Okay. Final question.
这是你的第八本小说
This is your eighth novel.
这些年你的写作过程有什么变化
How has the process of writing changed for you over the years?
写作过程变化不大
Well, I suppose the process hasn't changed all that much.
变化的是我从中学到的东西
What does change is what I learned from it.
每本书都能让我学到一些东西
Every book gives me something,
教会我一些东西
teaches me something.
这本书教会了你什么
What did this one teach you?
说实话 刚开始时我毫无头绪
The truth is, I had no idea when I started.
我的书往往诞生于某种困惑
My books often evolve from some sort of confusion.
脑海中一些未解的问题
Some unresolved question rattling around in there.
这次我用了很长时间来思考 “弃锚启航”这种本能
And this time I was thinking a lot about the instinct to cut and run,
就是遇到麻烦立刻逃跑
to bolt at the first sign of trouble.
这样做的时候 我们自以为是在逃离危险
And when we do that, we tell ourselves that we're running from danger.
其实这可能是胡扯
But that could just be bullshit.
也许我们根本就不是在逃离危险
It could be that we're not running from danger at all.
而是在逃离安全
But from safety.
也许这才是真正让人害怕的东西
Maybe that's the truly terrifying thing.
被看到
Being seen.
被了解
Known.
被爱
Loved.
可能这只是我的想法
But maybe that's just me.
听起来是个完美的结束语
Sounds like a perfect place to end.
凯瑟琳·洛伊 多谢你的宝贵时间
Katherine Loewe, thank you so much for your time.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
? You keep me walking on the same line ?
? When we get high on my break time ?
? And we're just watching From the same town ?
? But that don't change When it break down ?
? Then we were talking About the same crime… ?
谢谢 - 好
Thanks. - All right.
? Learnt my lesson at the same time ?
? Go? Back on 74 ?
? Call this place my home ?
? Never gonna cry anymore ?
? Where did it all… ?
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
How are you?
我…很好 你还好吗
Um… I'm… good. How are you?
我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
你…住在这附近吗
You, uh… You live around here, or?
不 帕特丽夏…
Uh… No. Patricia--
我把她拽来的
I dragged her down here.
我们在庆祝她的新作
We're celebrating her latest book.
这样啊 - 很棒的书
Oh, right. - It's brilliant.
我本来想告诉你的…
I was gonna tell you why…
我可以…
Can I…
没关系 我得走了 我就是过来打声招呼
No, it's okay. I gotta run. I just wanted to say hello.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
好吧 我要你原原本本地讲给我听
Okay. That's a story I need to hear in its entirety.
讲给大家听
Oh, all of us.
你来了
There you are.
你没事吧 - 没事
You okay? - Yeah. I'm good.
走吧 不然要错过开场了
Let's go, we're gonna miss the start.
欧文
Owen?
欧文
Owen.
等我一下
One second.
如果你不想和我说话 我能理解
Hey, I get it if you don't want to talk to me.
没事
No, it's okay.
我一直在想办法…
I've been trying to figure out some way to…
联♥系♥你
to reach out to you.
向你道歉
To say I'm sorry.
老天 当时我那样离开…
My God. The way I left…
我无数次拿起电♥话♥ 却不敢拨号♥
I picked up my phone 100 times, but couldn't dial. 'Cause…
我太难为情了
'Cause I was embarrassed.
我只能说我当时昏了头 我不是在找借口
All I can say is I was out of my head. That is no excuse.
这是…这是实话 然后…我不知道
It's… It's just the truth, and… I don't know.
回来以后 我…我整天魂不守舍的
I came back and I was… I was barely functioning.
像个僵尸似的到处游荡
Walking around like a zombie,
想跟房♥产中介找个住的地方
trying to find a place to live with a realtor.
不是跟房♥产中介一起住
I mean, not looking for a place to live with a realtor.
而是…
But just…
好吧
Right.
我想说的是…
The point is…
我很想你
I missed you.
每时每刻
Every minute.
写作就是这样
And that's the thing about writing.
会让人对失去的东西念念不忘
It lets you hold on to something you lost.
电影精选列表