Hey. - Hey.
你确定 我不想打扰你
You sure? I don't want to disturb you.
确定 我要歇会儿
Oh, yeah, I need a break.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么样
How's it going?
就…就那样吧
It's… It's going.
是吗
Yeah?
上午过得怎么样
How was your morning?
还行吧
My morning was fine, I guess.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要跟她一样的 - 好
I'll have what she's having. - Okay.
“还行吧”
"Fine, I guess"?
你千里迢迢来到这里 就为了“还行吧”
You traveled thousands of miles for, "Fine, I guess"?
对 我…
Yeah, I…
想听实话吗
You want to know the truth?
当然想
Always.
我觉得我不喜欢旅行
I don't think I love travel.
是吗 - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
整件事 机场啦 坐飞机啦…
Just the whole thing, you know, airports and flying and…
人们总是说旅行可以改变一个人
People always say it's going to be this transformative experience, you know.
去到一个新奇的地方 发现一个新奇的自己
Go to a new, exotic place, meet the new, exotic you.
但是到了那里 却完全没有新奇的感觉
But you get there and you're not new or exotic.
还是那个自己
You're just you.
的确
That's true.
福楼拜说 旅行的意义在于让自己变得谦逊
Flaubert said the point of travel was to make us modest.
知道吗
Right?
在于让我们明白 自己在这个世界是多么渺小
To show us the tiny place we occupy in the world.
我有四个姐姐
I grew up with four sisters.
所以我很清楚我有多小
So I know how small I am.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 - 欢迎
Thank you. - Welcome.
用餐愉快 - 谢谢
Bon appétit. - Thank you.
那你为什么要来
So then why'd you come?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
我的女友莉莉接到了邀请 对
My girlfriend, Lily, was invited. Yeah.
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许她需要一个人帮她买♥♥东西吧
I guess she needed a personal shopper.
你买♥♥了什么
What'd you get?
想看看吗 - 好啊
You wanna see? - Sure.
见鬼 也太多小星星了
That's a fuck load of little stars.
是啊
Yeah.
再多都不嫌多 对吧
You can never have too many, right?
是吗 - 不知道
Really? - I don't know.
那你呢
How about you?
你今天过得怎么样
How's your day been?
还行吧
Fine, I guess.
你说如果一个人住在这里 又不喜欢蓝色 那会怎么样
What if you lived here and didn't like the color blue?
谁会不喜欢蓝色啊
Who doesn't like blue?
我就没那么喜欢蓝色
I could pick a fight with blue.
那倒是打发时间和消磨精力的好方法
That'd be a great use of your time and energy.
对吧 - 是的
Don't you think? - Yeah.
我们这是要去哪儿
Where are we going right now?
去一个新奇的地方
Someplace new and exotic.
那你千里迢迢飞来这里做什么
So why'd you fly almost thousands of miles?
我在写一本书
Oh, I'm finishing a book.
需要找个适合写作的地方
I just needed a place to write.
在家写不行吗
You can't finish it at home?
不行
Nope.
你是在家里开始写的吗
Did you start it at home?
是的
Yeah.
那什么改变了
So what changed?
打扰一下
Oh, um… Excuse me.
抱歉 你会说英语吗
Uh, I'm sorry. Do you speak English?
会 - 谢谢
Yes, I do. - Thank you.
我把行李弄丢了 需要买♥♥几件内衣
I lost my luggage and need some underwear.
好的 跟我来
Sure. Follow me.
怎么…
What's…
没事吧
Everything okay?
你听懂了吗
You get that?
好像是发动机出毛病了
I'm thinking engine trouble.
这下好了
Terrific.
这种景象不是每天都能看到
You don't see that every day.
你觉得正常吗
Does that look normal to you?
不正常
No.
绝对不正常
Definitely not.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hey.
你好 还好吗
Hello. How you doing?
那个 我们…
Well, we're…
好极了
Great.
先生 女士 我是阿齐兹的兄弟塞西
Hey, sir, madame. I'm Sisi, the brother of Aziz.
这辆车出了点小问题 很好修理
So the car has a little problem, which is easy to fix.
请跟我来 我开车送你们
So please come with me. I will take you in my car.
跟你走
Come with you?
“很好修理” - 是的 坐那辆车 对
"Easy to fix"? - Yeah, in that car. Yes.
我们去待一会就走 对吧
We're gonna be there for a quick visit?
因为你说车很快就能修好
Because you said the car will be a quick fix.
是的 我会尽力修好它
Yeah, I'm gonna do my best to fix it.
如果修不好 希望等我到了家里
And if it's not, hopefully when I go to my family's house,
我妈妈会感到高兴 - 真好
even my mom will be happy. - How nice.
她会做饭给你们吃 每次家里来了客人 她都会做饭
She will cook for you all the time. That's what she do when we have a guest.
她会做饭… - 每次都是吗
So she's cooking, cooking, cooking. - All the time?
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
你好 - 你好
Hey. - Hello.
大概需要多长时间 也许可以让别人来接我们
Uh, any idea how long this will take? Maybe someone else can come get us.
不 没必要
No, this is not necessary.
我兄弟给古堡打过电♥话♥了 他们知道你们会晚点回去
My brother has called the kasbah. They know you are delayed.
所以请跟我来 好吗
So just please follow me, yeah?
走吧
So, please.
好
Yeah. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Sure.
我叫欧文 你叫希思
Owen. Shee-th?
我是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ - 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I'm Mohammed. - Mohammed.
我叫凯瑟琳 你呢
Me, Katherine. You?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你 你 你叫凯瑟琳
You. You? You're Katherine?
瞧你 宝宝一定很漂亮
Look at you. A beautiful baby.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
很帅
I like it.
完美
Perfect.
完美
Perfect.
感到新奇了吗
New and exotic.
是的
Yeah.
有点吧
Maybe a little.
可以问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Yeah.
去度假村什么的 这对于…
These, uh, retreats and stuff, are they…
这对于作家来说很重要吗
are they a big part of being a writer?
非常重要
Huge.
我是说 到了度假村不需要写作
I mean, you kind of don't need to write.
只是旅行 参加研讨会
You just travel and go to conferences,
跟一些喝得烂醉 只谈自己的人吃喝玩乐
hang out with people who get way too drunk and only talk about themselves.
算你走运 这次有幸参加
Lucky you. You get to be a part of it.
不 这次…
No, it's just…
这是莉莉的第一部小说 所以…
This is Lily's first novel, so…
对 卖♥♥得不错 - 没错 非常不错
Yeah, and it did well. - Yeah. Yeah, really well.
她之前从未发表过作品
I mean, she had never published anything.
然后一夜之间成了畅销书作家
And then overnight she became a best-selling author.
这种转变对人的影响很微妙
That is a tricky transition. - Hmm.
她是什么反应
电影精选列表